fifty shades of minsung~

Por mInMiNcutieguy

Jisung is in his last year of college, looking for a job so that he can begin his life on the right track. He... Mais

intro
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter four-teen
chapter fifteen
chapter six-teen
chapter seven-teen
chapter eight-teen
chapter nine-teen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
hiii 😋
summary

chapter four

16.3K 569 1.2K
Por mInMiNcutieguy

third person pov;

wednesday morning

jisung stood in front of his body mirror, looking over his outfit that fit comfortably on his small frame. he was wearing a white button up with a tan cardigan, and blue jeans. his glasses rested on the bridge of his nose and his hair was messily styled. he had applied a light amount of makeup, just a bit of concealer and a light pink lip shade.

he took a deep breath before slipping on his white converse and spraying his strawberry vanilla perfume.

"okay felix, im leaving now!" jisung yelled before grabbing his bag and stepping out.

"okay! see you later. mwah*" felix yelled back from the kitchen.

jisung stepped out and walked outside to see a black car waiting outside his apartment with a man standing in front of it, "mr. han jisung?"

"um yes?" jisung replied, confused.

"i'm one of mr. lee's drivers that's now in charge of driving for you. my names leo." he bowed respectfully.

"is that really necessary? i really don't mind walking.." jisung said shyly, gripping onto his bag strap.

"in mr. lee's eyes, yes. he said if you don't come with me, i loose my job." leo scratched the back of his neck.

jisung panicked and threw his hands around, "oh no no, i'll get in." he walked closer and leo smiled while opening the door. "thank you." jisung bowed his head as he stepped in the car.

leo nodded his head and closed the door before walking to the other side and sitting in the drivers seat.

the car ride was silent and jisung felt a pit in his stomach, he felt so bad to have someone driving him around. he really doesn't like relying on people, he likes to do things on his own. he just doesn't want to be an inconvenience to anyone.

they arrived in under 15 minutes to the large building. leo jumped out first and rounded the car to open the door for jisung. "i hope you have a nice day sir, i'll see you tomorrow."

"tomorrow? are you not driving me home?" jisung asked confused.

"no, mr. lee insisted that he takes you home today." leo bowed before walking away and getting back into the car.

jisung stood there in confusion for a moment before the wind picked up and snapped him out of thinking. he felt chills from the sudden coldness and raced inside, showing the front desk his badge, that had been inside the folder minho gave him.

the elevator ride was calming, he was able to clear his head and plaster a huge smile on his face, as it was his first day.

he stepped out and greeted the person at the desk in front of minho's office. he then knocked on the door before walking in.

minho was sat at his desk already with a cup of coffee and he was looking through paper work.

"good morning mr. lee!" jisung said happily while waving.

minho looked up from his paper and gave a small smile, "good morning jisung. and remember? i told you to call me minho."

"oh right! my bad minho." jisung laughed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"i put some papers on your desk that you need to go threw. it should probably take about two hours to get through, then you can organize my schedule. if you have time before our lunch break, you can take that time to do whatever you'd like." minho explained while look back threw the papers in his hand.

"alright. well, i'll get to work then." jisung jumped excitedly before walking into his new office.

he opened the dark grey door to reveal a room with white walls, black floors, and grey furniture. it wasn't anything like minho's office. jisungs office only had a desk with his chair and one chair for guests to sit at across the desk from his chair. the desk had a computer set up, a few notebooks, and a line of finely sharpened pencils that had "lee co." written on the side.

jisung set his bag down under the desk and took his seat in the chair, adjusting it so his feet could touch the ground. he fixed his glasses, cracked his finger and got down to work, "okay lets do this."

...

1:30pm

"jisung?" minho called out for his assistant.

"yes?" jisung popped his head into minho's office.

"have you noticed what time it is?" minho set down the pen he was using to write.

"uh yes! i was just about to ask what you wanted to eat." jisung smiled shyly while playing with the hem of his cardigan.

"no need. i'd like to take you out to eat instead." minho stood up and fixed his suit of any wrinkles.

"excuse me?.. that's really not necessary! i wouldn't want to be an inconvenience to you." jisung shook his hands around.

minho chuckled, "jisung, you are not an inconvenience. it would be a pleasure to take you out to eat."

jisung nodded his head, "o-okay. sure!"

"great, let's go." minho started to walk to the door and opened it waiting for jisung. "after you."

jisungs eyes made eye contact with minho's dark ones that held an intense gaze on jisung. the younger, again, subconsciously bit down on his lip and walked to the door. he felt nervous even getting with in two yards of minho. so you can understand that he isn't exactly calm about being in a cramped elevator and car with him, and then having a meal together.

they walked out of minho's office and into the elevator, almost shoulder to shoulder. jisung made sure there was a little space between them so he could stay sane for the trip down on the elevator.

he still had his bottom lip in-between his teeth as he glanced over to minho in the corner of his eye.

minho stood there unfazed. he wasn't feeling nervous, he wasn't feeling awkward, he wasn't feeling anything in particular besides a hint of joy to have lunch with jisung.

there was just something about jisung that made minho want him. he had this innocent aura around him that minho wanted to break down piece by piece. he felt the need to mark the delicate, pale skin of the boys neck. feel him shaking from pleasure, hear him beg, see the wreck he could be turned into, and feel the soft silky skin that the younger clearly had.

the elevator dinged, signaling the boys to exit. they walked into the parking garage to a nice sports car parked near the elevator doors.

"whoa.. is this yours?" jisung asked, looking at the black sports car in front of him.

minho laughed under his breath while walking to the passenger door, "yes. do you like it?" he asked as he opened the door for jisung.

"you're kidding, right? who wouldn't like it?" jisung giggled walking over to the open car-door.

he stepped into the car, looking around at all the tech that was inside. it was beautiful. the whole car was completely blacked out, exception of the grey trim.

minho opened the door to the drivers seat and un buttoned his blazer and threw it in the back. he rolled up the sleeves of his black button up, exposing his veiny forearms. he also pulled lightly on his tie to loosen it up a bit.

jisung eyed him as he did this, taking in every movement as if it was magic. minho's beauty was just beyond words that jisung could express.

"hello? are you going to keep staring or answer my question?" minho snapped his fingers in front of jisungs face with a smirk, making him snap out of his trance.

jisung turned bright red as he averted his eyes down to his lap, "s-sorry.. what'd y-you ask?" jisung stuttered as he fixed his glasses to rest further up his nose bridge.

minho smirked, clearly seeing the blush across jisungs face and the flustered movements his body language expressed. "i asked where you'd like to eat."

"oh- um.. well i'm fine with whatever. it's up to you." jisung tried to look over to minho but failed, as he couldn't bring his flustered face to meet minho's beautiful one.

"alright. i know a place." minho said before he started the car and speeded out of the garage and out onto the street.

a/n; so this is honestly like the last normal chapter?? if that makes sense..
and when i start a book, i usually post a new chapter pretty frequently, so this is why you get an update so fast (:

also theres some things ive mention abt their habits that you should keep in mind, like jisung biting his lip and minho reading body language.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

13K 693 26
Felix who gets into his career freshly new as a psychology doctor. Meets his patient Lee Minho the most mysterious person he has ever met. What will...
254K 10.5K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
24.4K 1.8K 42
Jisung is a strange guy. He moves every year, he does every kind of job for minimum of money, he drinks coffee all day while reading from the same bo...
301K 12.9K 41
Minho fell in love with his intern, and Jisung is afraid of his boss. A not so typical office romance where both sides just can't take a hint.