Sooner or Later...You Won't R...

By bettyboo125bo

Isyss Dulay has been bestfriends and next door neighbors with Courtney King all her life. But along with Cour... More

Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me (story preview)
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 2]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 3]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 4]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 5]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 6]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 7]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 8]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 9]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 10]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 11]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 12]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 13]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 14]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 15]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 16]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 17]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 18]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 19]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 20]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 21]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 22]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 23]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 24]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 25]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 26]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 27]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 28]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 29]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 30]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 31]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 32]
SOL...YWRM [Ch. 33]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 34]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 35]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 38]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 39]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 40]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 41]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 42]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 43]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 44]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 45]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 46]
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 47] REUPLOADED
Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Final Chapter]
Sooner or Later...YWRM [*BONUS* Ch.47-Quentin&CoryConvo]
It's NOW on AMAZON!!

Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me [Ch. 37]

208K 3.5K 727
By bettyboo125bo

Sooner or Later...You Won't Resist Me

Previously: "So you two are pretending to date?" Courtney asked us skeptically. Cory and I nodded in agreement. "I may have been gone for three years, but I can pretty much smell player all on him. If he's not cheating on you now, then he will eventually," Madison told me wisely, as if she's talking from experience. "So coming from a guy's perspective, if Cory had a girlfriend, do you think he'd cheat on her?" I asked Brent Daniels. "You won't find out by asking 'what if'. Sometimes you just have to that chance," Brent Daniels told me. So here's my dilemma: Do I listen to Brent Daniels...or Madison?

Chapter 37

I stood at the door of the cafeteria, contemplating on who I should listen to. Then I slapped myself...literally. What's the point of dwelling on something that may not even happen, I mean, we're not even dating for real. But a small part of me wishes we were and that I can't deny. So I've come to a conclusion and my decision is this: I'll cross that bridge when I get there, until then, I'll just go with the flow and whatever happens...happens.

I begin my trip to the table and realize that Cory is looking at me like I'm a three legged dog riding a bicycle. When I take my sit next to him, he continues to stare. "Why did you slap yourself?" he asked while pulling my chair closer to him. I shrugged my shoulder and shook my head.

"Because I was being stupid and I needed a good slap," I tell him simply.

He lays his hand on my cheek gently and nods his head in understanding. Then before I know what's happening, he slaps my cheek. Not hard of course, but enough for me to look at him like he's crazy. "I already slapped myself, you don't nee--"

I was cut off when he did it again. I rolled my eyes. "Cory seriously, stop--"

He did it again. "Will you--"

He did it again. "Stop it! Stop slapping me!" I protested while repeatedly slapping his hand away from my face. The people at our table, who were watching the whole thing, started laughing. Cory laughed and placed his hands up in surrender.

"That's the last time I try to help," he muttered playfully.

"That's the last time I try to help," I mimicked his words and voice out of irritation.

"You guys make the weirdest couple I've ever seen," Quentin put his non-wanted two cents in. I flipped him off with my middle finger, and by coincidence, so did Cory.

When we both noticed we were thinking the same thing, we laughed and high fived each other. Quentin just shook his head in amusement. "I'm gonna go get a drink," Madison announced before getting up from her seat. She looked at Cory as if she'd skin him alive before she walked towards the food line.

I pointed after her and looked at everyone. "See! Did you see that look she gave him?" I asked everyone for verification. They all nodded. I leaned back in my chair. Cory draped his arm around my shoulder.

"So how long is the 'happy couple' going to last? You two can't fake date forever," Brent Daniels asked us. Huh, that's actually a good question...I never thought about that. Eventually Cory and I will have to 'break up', I mean, we can't keep this charade going, sooner or later we'll both want to do our own thing.

And Madison doesn't look like she's going to go anywhere anytime soon. I didn't answer her, to be honest, I didn't know the answer. "He's right. We can't keep up with this fake dating," Cory agreed while looking at me.

"Cory! Can you come here for a second?!" a girl called Cory. Everyone's eyes snapped to the girl. It was the same chick that was sitting here talking to him a while ago. She had reddish brown hair and friendly smile on her face as she called him from a few tables away.

"I'll be back," he announced before getting up and heading towards her table. When he sat down next to her, she gave him a curious look before glancing towards me. She waved to me, which I returned unsurely. She doesn't seem like his usual slutty girls. I wonder who she is?

"You guys should argue," Courtney blurted out casually, as if asking about the weather. Everyone's head snapped to her.

"Why?" I asked her curiously. She looked at me as if it was obvious.

"Well, Madison's obviously not buying the whole 'happy-sappy' relationship you guys are pretending have. Arguing will make it more realistic," she explained. Everyone awww'd in unison as we understood what she was saying. Arguing? Huh, I haven't thought of that.

"And plus I'd really like to see how it all plays out," she laughed shamelessly. Madison came back with a drink in her hand.

"Wow, that line was super long," she told us while taking her seat. She untwisted the top and took a sip of it. "But it was totally worth it," she praised before drinking some more.

She looked around the table. "Where's you uh, boyfriend?" she asked me incredulously. I looked towards the table he was currently sitting at. I see him get up, stealing and apple off the girl's tray despite her protest, and head back over to us.

He sat down and placed the apple on his tray next to the apple that he already had. The table went eerie quiet as Cory seemed deep in thought as he stared at the two apples. He had his lips rolled into his mouth and his arms crossed, lying on the table.

I looked at Courtney in question, to which she shrugged her shoulders. A thought came into my mind causing me to smirk mischievously. Haha, let's see how this whole arguing thing plays out.

I leaned a little closer to Cory so he could hear me over the loudness surround us. "What are you thinking about?" I asked innocently, not sure how to start an argument with him. I don't want to pick something that'll hit too close to home, because then we'll end up arguing for real, and I don't want that.

Mmm, maybe I should've told him this plan before I started...oh well! If both of us knew it was fake then it'll seem fake. It'll be good, and hilarious to get his honest reaction.

He unrolled his lips and turned his head to me, yet didn't look my way. "Stuff," he said vaguely. I quickly began thinking of something to argue about, nothing too big, I don't want to cause an overdramatic scene.

I raised my hands in the air and let them drop on top of the table, causing everyone to look at me with wide eyes, well all except Cory; he seemed to be thinking hard about something.

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Come on! Think! Think! D*mn it! It shouldn't be this hard to start an agreement with him! "Who is she?" I finally spoke and asked Cory suspiciously.

"Who's who?" he asked, still not looking at me.

"The girl you're thinking about," I said in a b*tchy-pissed off-girlfriend tone.

This caused Cory to quickly look towards me. His eyebrows furrowed with confusion at my accusation. "I'm not thinking about another girl..." he trailed off into his confusion.

I huffed. "Oh please, you can't be...looking at apples like that," -I pointed to the apples that were sitting side by side, suggesting that they resemble boobs- "and-and-and not be thinking about another girl," I stated sharply while trying to make up an excuse.

Cory's face deepened with cluelessness. I heard little hidden snickers coming from the bystanders at our table. "Wait-wait-wait-wait-wait...I'm lost," Cory admitted while turning towards me.

I snorted. "Well, why don't you ask one of your sluts to find you!" I said while standing from my seat.

"Are you serious? What the hell's gotten into you?" he questions while standing up, a hint of irritation in his voice.

"Oh, so now this is my fault?!" I retorted back, not one hundred percent sure where I was going with it. He nodded his head.

"Uh yeah...obviously," he said simply while looking at me as if I'd lost my mind.

Oh come on Cory! Work with me here! Why the hell isn't he arguing back or defending himself? Or something! I shot a glance at Madison, her eyebrows were raised as she watched me and Cory's altercation; she seemed speechless and shocked.

Suddenly I have to use the bathroom. Wow, great freaking timing. "Ugh!" I huffed before walking off, heading towards the door.

"What the hell?" I heard Cory ask, probably to the people at the table. "Wait a second! Isyss!" I hear him shouting for me but I continue walked until I was out of the cafeteria.

I start walking down the hall towards the nearest bathroom. "Isyss! Hold on!" I hear Cory shouting for me down the hall. He must've followed after me. I then felt a hand on my arm, causing me to stop walking. "Damnit wait," Cory said firmly while turning me towards him.

"What was that back there?" he asked; his voice on edge as he stared intensely at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down Cory, I was just fooling around so Madison would believe we're dating," I assure him. His face softened with surprise.

"Are you kidding me?" he asked in disbelief.

I shook my head. He let go of my arm. "So all that was just for show?" he asked skeptically. I nodded and started bouncing my leg up and down. I really have to use the bathroom. Cory shook his head and chuckled. "A heads up would've been nice," he replied. I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah well, I didn't want it to seem fake," I assured him, trying to end the conversation so I can go to the bathroom.

"Well I'm glad it was fake. I don't like arguing with you," he admitted. I nodded my head again urgently.

"That's great! Um, I'm not trying to come off rude but...I really have to use the bathroom so..." I trailed off, letting him catch on. He smiled in amusement before nodding and turning to walk away.

I turned and headed towards the bathroom, but before I walked in he called after me. "Oh Isyss! Next you make a plan, let me know ahead of time," he suggested. I agreed, but then remembered something.

"Hey, we should have a code red. You know, incase Madison starts getting too comfortable around me, you can swoop in and save me," I teased with a persuasive smile.

He returned it and agreed. "What will the code red be?" he asked, slowly walking back towards me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "How about a word?" I guessed. He nodded. "How about...tacos..." I suggested thoughtfully.

Ooh, I really want some tacos right now. Cory chuckled. "Tacos? Really?" he laughed. I shrugged my shoulders in respond. He starred at me for a while. "Tacos it is," he said before walking away. I walked into the bathroom, happy to be there.

***

The rest of the day went by in a breeze. Whenever I saw Madison, she'd wave and flirt with me. Ugh, I'm going to have to do something about this. I hate being in uncomfortable positions and she's making it worst.

I mean seriously, she knows I'm straight, so why does she keep trying to make me...switch sides? I'm definitely going to have to cut her off if she doesn't stop. I was thinking of maybe being friends with her but, if she keeps this up then I can't hang around her...it's just too...weird.

So now I'm at home. I've told my peeps about the whole modeling thing and they were happy for me. I told Courtney about it and she flipped out. She was so excited for me and I was happy to see her so excited. I called Quentin and told him, and of course, he gave me some words of wisdom...haha.

I have four hours to spare until I have to head to Teen Scene Magazine headquarters. At this very moment, I am chilling on the couch in my living room watching a romance movie called Lavender [AN: not a real movie].

It's about a male and female who've known each other all their lives. They've always teased and played around with each other, but never took it seriously. Then one day, they both realized their true feelings and decided to get together.

But once they started dating, their lives slowly go downhill and they find themselves questioning their love for the other. It's a real tragic story that shows the beginning and ending of a relationship. So I'm just sitting in by my lonesome, feeling heartfelt and sad. Yes...I'm just that cool.

"I love you, but I can't do this anymore."

"Love is about making sacrifices, John. We've been through too much to give up now. We can...we can work through this. Please, I know we can."

"I'm sorry...but this is goodbye."

"Awwwwww," I whined as I gripped onto the pillow that I was using for moral support. "Why can't they just live happily ever after?" I continued whining while reaching for a tissue off the coffee table in front of me, dabbing my eyes clear of tears. This movie...it gets me every time.

Suddenly the doorbell rung, making me groan with frustration. Who the hell is ruining my Lavender time? I paused the movie and reluctantly stood from my comfortable seat to face the rude person who interrupted my depression.

When I opened it, there stood my very hot, very fake boyfriend. He was standing with his hands in his jean pockets and his head down. When he heard the door open, he raised his head. Ugh, what's so important that he has to interfere with Lavender? "What are you doing here?" I asked him as I held onto the doorknob.

He furrowed his eyebrows and smirked. "Aren't you half Hispanic? Shouldn't you greet me with open arms and say something like 'my mi casa is your mi casa'?" he asked as he pulled his hands from his pockets and crossed his arms over his chest.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. This is not worth pausing my Lavender movie. "You mean 'mi casa es su casa'?" I corrected him, knowing he was trying to say "my house is your house".

He gasped with appreciation. "Really?! Well, in that case....I'm raiding the fridge," he answered before brushing pass me, obviously talking my correction as a offering.

I sighed with frustration as I closed the door and followed him to the kitchen. "Seriously Cory, what do you want? I was in the middle of a break up," I tell him as he opens my fridge.

He closed the fridge suddenly. "Isyss Rasa Dulay! Are you breaking up with me?" he bellowed overdramatically. My eyes widen in surprise at my full name.

"How'd you know my middle name?" I asked him in shock. Okay, I've always hated my first name, but come on! My parents were just cruel for giving me a name like Rasa [pronounced rah-sah].

I mean honestly, Isyss Rasa Dulay? And sure, they told me that rasa is an Indian word for emotions, but O to the M effing G! They could've been considerate of my feelings! Of how this would affect me! I'm the one who has to walk around with a freaking stripper name!

Maybe I could change my name when I start this modeling thing. Maybe I'll change it to Camille...yeah, I've always liked that name. Camille Dulay, huh, it's got a ring to it. "You seem to have forgotten the fact that your bestfriend is my twin sister," he says simply as he walks towards the cabinet and pulls out a bag of Cheetos.

I walk to him just as he opens the bag. Before he digs his hand in, I grab the bag from his hands. "So why are you here again?" I asked him.

"So we finally have our 'talk'," he makes quotation marks with his fingers as he says talk. Oh wow, I completely forgot that we were suppose to talk...about us. I place the bag on the island counter and motion for him to follow me to the living room.

He obeys silently. When we arrive, I sit back into my comfortable seat on the couch; he takes the seat next to me.

We both sit silently, neither of us knowing where to begin. "So, are you gonna tell me if you still like me or not?" he asked through the silence. I snorted.

"Are you gonna tell me what you and Courtney have been whispering about me?" I retorted back.

"Yes," he replied simply, catching me off guard.

I turned in my seat so I was facing him. "Really?" I asked unsurely and a little excited. Finally! I can finally hear what all the whispering has been about. He nodded his head.

"Yep...as soon as you tell me if you still have feelings for me," he explained.

Before he was through with his sentence, I turned facing forward again. Ugh, this is so not worth pausing Lavender. There was silence again. Cory looked around my living room. "I haven't been here in a while," he mumbled to himself. I snorted.

"That's because the last time you were here was the day I admitted I liked you and you rejected me," I reply back, a little irritated as the memories came back to me.

He sighed. "I really am sorry about that. It wasn't suppose to happen--"

"You know what pissed me off the most?" I asked him, cutting him off. I turned to face him again. He shook his head and pressed his lips into a tight line. "It's the fact that not an hour after I basically confess my feelings to you, you go have sex with some slut," I explained sharply.

He closed his eyes and opened them slowly, looking guilty. "Look Isyss, honest to God, that was not suppose to happen. She called me and started saying all this stuff about how I'm changing and spending too much time with you..." he began to explain as he looked at me.

He exhaled before continuing. "And then she said that she was at my house and she wasn't leaving unless she talked to me face to face. So that's why I left so suddenly after you told me. I went to my house, we talked, I went to the bathroom...she followed..." he trailed off again. "And then one thing lead to another," he finished vaguely. I stared at him, not knowing what to say. "You weren't suppose to find out," he added.

"And that's suppose to make me feel better?" I asked him incredulously. He didn't respond. "Do you know how that made me feel? I was humiliated. I felt like the stupidest person on the planet, not to mention completely embarrassed," I explain to him.

He didn't respond. I laughed dryly. "I mean, have you ever been embarrassed infront of someone you had a crush on? It sucks, especially if it's the person you like that embarrassed you," I continued.

"I've been embarrassed plenty," Cory assures me as if it's something that naturally happens to him. I snort in disbelief.

"Whatever, when have you ever been embarrassed in front of your crush?" I asked skeptically.

He raised his hands for dramatic effect. "I get embarrassed around you all the time," he said as if it's obviously.

"Oh please, when have you felt that way in front of m--" I cut myself of. My eyes widen. My thoughts jumbling together.

Did he just--he didn't just--did he say what I think he just said? Apparent Cory just realized what he just confessed, due to the fact that his eyes widen in surprise. He looked at me, both of us sharing the same expression. Oh...my... "God," I mumbled the rest.

"I asked you if you've ever been embarrassed infront of your crush," I started. I pointed a finger towards him. "And you said...you get embarrassed infront of me," -I pointed a finger at myself- "all the time," I finished.

Cory sighed and blinked his eyes. "Wow. That was not how I intended on telling you," he admitted. He ran a hand over his face and leaned deeper into the couch. Okay, this is totally worth pausing Lavender...

[AN: so here it is folks! hope it was worth the wait...if not...then you can just SUCK IT! haha I'm kidding...or am I...DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN!

Anywho, it's time for "Know Your Characters!"

Question #13 (I think...) : Cory basically just absentmindly confessed to Isyss. Will she admit her feelings back? Or will she be too insecure to?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 87K 46
In our lives, we tend to say or do things that bring us regrets. Our decisions can be instant, and those are the worst, most terrible ones. So what w...
103 16 16
(I gave up on editing this cuz i'm lazy and never get anything done)(This is being edited at the moment cuz it's fucking trash)Your best friend Ethan...
4.8M 159K 50
Averey Adams has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died when she was born and her father died when she was in college. You can sa...
101K 1.3K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...