Axel's Girl

By Horns07

Book 3 of New York series (Does not need to be read as a series) His hand travelled further up my thigh caus... More

Aesthetics and introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Extra characters
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4
Epilogue

Chapter 18

123K 2.8K 3.2K
By Horns07

Me and Axel laid on my bed watching a movie on the small tv I had on the wall in here.

I was curled up on my side while Axel was hugging my body from behind. His arms lay on my stomach and rubbed circles on my skin causing butterflies to swim around in there.

It had been a few days since I had my run in with Stefanie.

I was embarrassed with how I behaved after what she had said to me. I now realise I should have spoken to Axel about what I had been told before getting so upset and angry with him.

But I didn't.

I reacted immediately to what she said. It just hurt because there was an inkling of doubt in my heart that tells me I'm not good enough for him and never will be.

Stefanie was gorgeous. She was absolutely gorgeous and compared to her, I was nothing.

I felt a frown crawl onto my lips but shook my head to get those thoughts out of my mind.

I snuggled further into Axel's body not realising I was grinding on him.

He inhaled a deep breath and moved his head into my neck.
"Precious."

⛔️WARNING ⛔️
STEAMY BIT UP AHEAD
⛔️YOU'VE BEEN WARNED⛔️

A shiver went down my spine at the deep and husky tone of his voice. He moved his hand further down my stomach and went into my shorts.

I felt my breath hitch.
"Axel."

I took my lip in between my teeth and shoved my hips a little into his hands instinctively. He rubbed over my panties and I let out a breathless moan.

He moved the hair from the left side of my neck before placing his head in it and leaving soft kisses on it.

He put pressure on my clit and that made me lean my head against his shoulder. Axel smirked into my neck and then began to suck under my jaw while moving my panties to the side.

He ran his finger up and down my folds and I could feel the pleasure within me multiply. He stopped at my clit and pressed down on it before going in circles.

I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan. Axel moved up to my ear and placed a kiss underneath it.
"Keep quiet my precious girl. We wouldn't want Leah hearing you."

I nodded my head and bit my lip when he moved his hand further down. He prodded at my entrance before slipping inside.

His other hand came around my neck pushing my head further back so my head was leaned fully on his shoulder.

He sped his pace up a little making a familiar feeling build up within me just to slow down again.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him desperately.

He went to say something when the sound of a phone went off. Both of our eyes moved towards where the sound came from to see it was Axel's phone.

"Get that for me precious. My hands are a little...preoccupied."
He curled his fingers inside of me making me bite my lip harder.

I reached my hand out for his phone and shakingly pressed the answer button thinking he'd stop while talking.

But he didn't.

He entered another finger into me and began to move them. I let out a gasp at the feeling that built up inside of me.

"Axel. Are you there?"
My eyes flew open when I recognised who's voice that was.

Axel just smirked and held me against him with his hand making it so I was looking up at the ceiling.
"Ma. Yes I'm here."

He curled his fingers before stroking my walls. I grinded my hips onto his hand trying to get more. That only ended up with me feeling Axel's hard on digging into me.

My mouth fell open and I tried to control my heavy breathing.

"Ahh good. Now the charity event is in two days and I need to know if you've asked Adalyn yet."
Axel looked down at me and signalled his head towards the phone.

My eyes widened and I shook my head no. He added another finger inside of me and my mouth opened wider but before I could moan I spoke.
"Ye-Yes Lavender."
I said without thinking.

Axel kissed my neck before speeding up his fingers. I smacked my hand against my mouth when I felt a moan come out.
"Adalyn. Hello dear."

Axel just sped up his fingers and I took a deep breath before replying.
"H-Hello Lavenderr."

Axel curled his fingers inside of me hitting my g-spot causing my voice to get higher.

I felt Axel's smirk on my neck. He was enjoying seeing me suffer.

Well two can play at this game.

I started to grind against his crotch. Axel breathing got heavier and it was my turn to smirk.

He tightened his grip on my neck pulling my head further back, if possible.
"Are you okay Adalyn? You sound sick."

Axel was somehow able to stick another finger into me and the knot in my stomach was becoming unbearable. He was being relentless and going so fast I couldn't even think properly.

"Be a good girl and answer her precious."
He whispered into my ear.

I released my lip and nodded my head even though she couldn't see me. I cleared my throat trying to make sure I sounded as normal as possible.
"Ye-Yeah Lavender. I'm perfectly fine."

She hummed and Axel sucked quietly on the skin under my ear.
"That's good. Anyway, since you're with Axel right now, I'm calling to see if you want to come dress shopping with me and my daughter for the charity event on Friday at around 1pm today ."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but ,when I went to question her on what she was talking about, Axel's hand went over my mouth.
"She'd love to Ma. We're going to have to go now though."

Axel curled his fingers and hit a spot in me that made my vision go hazy. I didn't get the rest of what Lavender said due to my ears going fuzzy.

I heard the phone beeping before Axel took his hand off my mouth.

He placed his finger on my cheek and pulled my head to the side so he could crash his lips down upon mine.

He pushed down harder and I finally let myself release. My moans were muffled by the kiss and Axel continued to finger me the whole way through it.

⛔️STEAMY BIT OVER⛔️

Once I was finished, I completely fell against his chest. He slowly pulled his fingers out of me and I whimpered at the sudden feeling of emptiness.

He brought his hands up to his mouth and sucked on them. I blushed and turned onto my front smothering my face into my pillow.

Axel chuckled and ran his other hand through my hair soothingly. He moved down to my back and rubbed it before going further down and gripping my ass.

I gasped and turned my head so I could see him.

He was leaning on his hand staring at me mischievously. He gave me a breath-taking smile that just made my cheeks redder.
"A-Axel what was she talking about? What Charity Ball?"

My eyebrows furrowed and Axel let out a sigh before rubbing his thumb over the crease in between my eyebrows.

He laid back down on his back and stared up at the ceiling.
"Every year, my company has a charity ball on the 28th March to raise money for charities all over New York. I was going to ask you but I didn't know if you'd want to go with me and plus Leah never went so I thought you two would do something every year instead."

I smiled at him as he turned his head my way. I leaned onto my hand and placed my other hand on his chest.
"She never went because the 28th of March is my birthday."

Axel's eyes widened and he sat up.
"Are you being serious?"

I nodded my head and sat up too.
"Yes. Why?"

He looked at me as if I was an alien.
"Why didn't you tell me? I had no clue."

I looked down and played with my fingers. My birthday was the day me, Leah and Tommy left. It was also the day I left some of the people I loved the most behind.

I never really liked my birthday anyway because it was the day my father would be his worse with me. He hated the fact I was born so he decided he'd ruin it every chance he got every year.

Since we moved to New York, Leah's been trying to make me like my birthday more but I just can't. It holds too many memories.

Axel lifted my chin up and his face softened when he saw my sad expression. He pulled me into his side and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I di-didn't tell you because I don't really like m-my birthday and didn't think it was important."

I laid my cheek on his chest, listening to the constant thumping of his heart.
"Precious it is important. To me it is. I'm not going to ask why you don't like your birthday because I can see it's a sensitive subject but know it is important."

I nodded my head and felt Axel place a kiss on the top of my head.
"Would you like to go with me?"
I looked up at him and saw his eyes widen.
"You don't have to of course."

I shook my head at his ridiculous thought.
"Dont be stupid. Of course I'll go with you Axel."

His face lit up and a smile made its way onto his lips.
"Are you sure Adalyn? There'll be a lot of people there and cameras too."

I nodded my head. All of that did intimidate me but I wanted to go. I truly did.

I went to move my leg so I was straddling him but was stopped when I felt a small pain around my flower. My eyebrows pulled together and my face twisted in discomfort.

I took in a deep breath and sent a glare towards Axel. He winced and smiled at me as if he was innocent.

"This is your fault Axie."
He rolled his eyes and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him.

"Would you have stopped me?"
My cheeks turned red and I sent him another glare.

Axel smirked and ran his hand through my hair.
"Exactly."

I rolled my eyes at him but that just earned a slap on my behind. My face turned even redder and all Axel did was laugh at me.

Stupid nugget.

He placed a small kiss on my lips and then got up. He sat me back down on the edge of the bed and I went to stand up when he pushed me back down.

I looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows. Why couldn't I stand up for?

"You're obviously a little sore so let me just massage your legs and then you can get up, okay?"

I slowly nodded my head and watched as Axel knelt down on the floor and grabbed my thigh.

He began to knead the skin of it and I let out a sigh.

I laid back on the bed and just enjoyed the feeling of Axel's hands soothing my legs.

He moved into the other one and was about to finish when the door to my room opened.
"Jesus fucking Christ. My eyes. My eyes. Please no. My eyes."

I sat back up quickly to see Leah stood in the doorway with her back towards us.

I looked down at Axel with wide eyes to see he had a smirk on his face.

I looked back up at Leah and shook my head.
"N-No it's not like t-that. He was just massaging m-my legs Leah. Nothing in-inappropriate. See I have my shorts on."

She took her hands off her eyes and slowly turned around to us. She let out a sigh and her whole body relaxed.
"Thank Goodness."

I felt as if my whole body was on fire. Dear lord that was embarrassing.

Axel stood up and raised an eyebrow at Leah. She shook her head but still looked mortified a little.
"I already told you Axel. Don't do anything like that in my apartment."

He placed his hands in the air.
"I didn't do anything. Well not then."
He mumbled the last bit quietly so only I could hear him.

I hit his back and stood up. I winced but covered it up with a cough. Leah looked at me strangely before shaking her head and walking out of my room rambling to herself.

I let out a sigh and heard Axel chuckle next to me. I shook my head and made my way to my draws. I picked out my underwear and bra before picking out an outfit.

I didn't really care that Axel was in my room because he had already seen me in way less.

I pulled my shorts and top off leaving me in only my panties as there was no reason to wear a bra.

I put my bra on with a little difficulty. I looked into my mirror to see Axel's eyes trained on my body. He had his jaw set tight and I could see the tent in his pants.

I smirked and shimmied out of my panties making sure I bent over when I pulled them off my feet.

I heard Axel groan before I turned my head towards him. His eyes met mine. I could see he was turned on by what I was doing because of the large tent in his pants.

I blushed and turned back around. I pulled my underwear on and quickly grabbed my jeans pulling them over my legs and shimming to get them up like usual. I did my buttons up and grabbed my shirt and buttoned it up tucking it into my jeans.

I turned to the mirror just as I pulled my belt through my loops. I tightened it and then looked up.

I frowned as you could see my blue bra through the white shirt. I didn't think it was that thin.

I untucked it a bit so it wasn't as clear. I grabbed my hairbrush and went through my hair trying to detangle it the best I could.

I did my usual middle parting and then placed the hairbrush down and turned to Axel with a large smile.

His eyes moved up to mine and my cheeks turned darker knowing what he was staring at.
"Don't stare at my behind Axie."

He sheepishly smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders.
"What can I say. You have a nice ass."

My cheeks turned hotter and I cleared my throat. He's so crude but I won't lie and say I don't like it.

I grabbed my shoes and pulled them onto my feet before grabbing my phone just as it called. I looked down at it confused. No one ever calls me but Axel and Leah.

Axel's head turned to me and he looked at the phone questionably. I shrugged my shoulders and answered it.
"Hello?"

"Adalyn. So nice to be talking to you again."
My eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"Lilith?"
Axel's eyebrows flew up and he looked at me strangely. I don't know why he was looking at me like that.

"Ahh you remember me. Well anyway. I've been told that you're coming dress shopping with me and my ma today."
My eyes widened and I turned to Axel.

"You're Axel's sister!"
She laughed and Axel looked at me and the phone confused.

"Yeah yeah. I'm his sister. It was just a convenience we met. I didn't even know of you until I saw your picture on the news. Let me tell you I was shocked. Like damn Adalyn. You bagged my brother."
My cheeks turned red and I heard someone laughing in the background.

"Axel's looking at me weirdly right now. Does he know you've met me?"

"Axel's there?"

I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me.
"Yeah. He's sitting right in front of me."

"Put me on speaker."
I pulled my phone off my ear and put it on speaker.

"Hola Axel."
I walked over and sat down beside him. I placed my phone on my lap and looked over at him.

"Lily I swear the next time I see you I will take your food."
Lilith gasped and Axel rolled his eyes.

"Come on. We didn't know she was your 'Adalyn' when we met her."

"You've all met her?"

He looked over at me and I smiled. I don't really know what else to do in this situation.
"Yeah. The day you two had a lunch date. I don't know how I didn't piece that together. She said your name on the phone. Anyway, where are you? Me and ma are currently driving around New York aimlessly since you're not at your house."

I picked my phone up and stood up off the bed.
"We're at my apartment at Savannah Lane."

"That's one of the buildings Axel owns."
I gasped and turned to Axel.

"It is?"
He winced a little and sent me an apologetic look.

"Yeah. You didn't know."
I shook my head and looked at him unimpressed.

"No I did not."

Lilith must have noticed my mad voice as she told me she'd be here in around 10 minutes and then hung up.
"Precious?"

He stood up off the bed and sent me an apologetic smile.
"You know the owner Axel, really? Why didn't you say you were the owner?"

He licked his lips nervously.
"I was supposed to tell you but it slipped my mind."

I rolled my eyes and pocketed my phone.
"Why didn't you tell me in the first place?"

I walked towards the door and could hear him following behind me.
"Because you didn't know who I was back then. I didn't want to scare you away or make you look at me differently because of who I was."

I turned to him and my face softened significantly. I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it.
"Axel. Sure ,when I found out who you were, I was in a state of shock but you don't need to be scared. I'm not going anywhere."

He looked up at me and held his finger out.
"Promise?"

I looked down at it with a smile and hooked my pinky with his.
"Promise?"

We both kissed our thumbs before pulling away. I grabbed Axel's hand
and pulled him into the living room. I smiled when I saw Leah sprawled out on it typing on her laptop. She had an earpiece in her ear and was currently talking to someone.

She looked up at us when we entered and gave me a smile. She signalled to her ear and then held up one finger. I nodded my head and then moved into the kitchen.

I let go of Axel's hand and skipped up to the fridge. I pulled it open and pouted when I saw we didn't have anything I wanted to eat.

I really want ham or a KitKat.

I bent over looking at the lower shelves with my hand still in the door. I sighed and stood back up before closing the door.

I turned to Axel just as his eyes lifted back up to me. Once again.
"Axel!"

He rolled his eyes with a smirk and leaned into his hand.
"What? You do have a nice ass. You can't blame me."

Like usual, my cheeks heated up and I sent him a glare that didn't do much help either.
"Seriously. I'm literally right here. I don't need to hear how nice of an ass my sister has Axel."

I turned to the entrance just as Leah walked in. She looked over at him annoyed. I don't think she really was though.

Axel gave her a smile like he was just some nice young boy. I can tell you all he most certainly isn't a nice young boy.
"My ma told me never to lie."

Leah rolled her eyes and leaned against the counter.
"My ma's dead."

I turned to her with wide eyes.
"Leah!!"

She looked at me as if she hadn't just said something like that.
"What? I'm only telling the truth."

I shut the fridge and let out a sigh.
"You didn't have to say that though."

Her facial features softened and she must have sensed my sad tone because she sent me a small smile.
"I'm sorry Adalyn."

I shook my head and walked up to Axel. He opened one of his arms for me and I moved under it. He placed his arm over my shoulder and drew me closer towards his body.

He placed a small kiss on the top of my head and I placed my head on his shoulder.
"You two make me feel so single. Talking about my current relationship status Axel, can I have your dear friend Charlotte's number?"

Axel's eyebrows flew up and I could see the sides of his lips tilted up a little too.
"Why not get it yourself?"

Leah rolled her eyes.
"She's being stubborn. I've asked. Trust me."

I smiled and looked up at Axel with a look. He looked down at me with the same look.

Axel's phone buzzed and he pulled it out. He let out a sigh and then pocketed it again.
"Time to go then."

I nodded my head and Leah looked at the two of us confused.
"Where are you going?"

"'My ma and Lilith are taking Adalyn away from me to go dress shopping for the Charity ball on Friday"

Leah's eyes widened and she stood up off the side.
"You're going to that?"

I nodded my head with a smile.
"Yeah Axel asked me. I know we usually have plans on my birthday but-"

"No Addy. It's okay. Here."
She went to pull her credit card out of the cupboard when Axel stopped her.

"You don't need to do that. She'll be using mine."
I turned to him with eyes and shook my head.

"What? N-No."
Axel raised an eyebrow at me but I didn't budge.

"Adalyn."
He said warningly.

My instincts told me to stop arguing with him but I didn't want to sue his card. I didn't want to use his money.

I saw Leah make her way out of the kitchen and was gone before I could stop her.

I turned my head back to Axel and shook my head.
"N-No. I don't want to take advantage of your money. That's what g-gold diggers do. I don't want to be a gold digger."

Axel let out a sigh and placed his hand on my cheek with his arm still around my shoulder.
"Precious, that doesn't make you a gold digger. The fact you're refusing my offer right now tells me you're not a gold digger so you're going to take my card and stop arguing with me, okay?"

I nodded my head at his authoritative tone.

Darn why does he have to always do that?

He smiled and slid his card into my back pocket before giving it a little squeeze. I blushed, obviously and Axel chuckled at my ,now, red face.

He led us towards the door and stopped just before exiting. He grabbed one of my jackets off the rack and helped me put it on.

We left my apartment and were on the ground floor in under 4 minutes. We exited the building and stopped a little away from a black car out front.

I was about to make my way over to it when Axel wrapped his arms around my hips and pulled me back to his body. I placed my hands on his shoulders and looked up at him.

"I think you're forgetting something, my precious."
I raised one of my eyebrows and tilted my head to the side.

"What am I forgetting Axie?"
He pouted his lips out and my smile grew bigger.

"My goodbye kiss."
I shook my head amused by his sudden goofy behaviour.

I leaned up on my tiptoes and he leaned down towards me. I placed my lips on his and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away before it got any deeper and he pecked me one last time in the top of my head before letting go of my hips.

I hugged his body and kissed his chest before rubbing towards the car that now had its window down and Lilth's head poking out.

She opened the door for me and I turned around to give Axel a wave before getting in.

I closed the door behind me and turned to Lilith and Lavender. They looked at me with wide smiles that made me blush.
"W-What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You two are literally so cute."
My body got hotter at Lilith's words and Lavender laughed at my flustered state.

"Leave the poor girl alone Lily."
I sent Lavender a grateful look and she winked back at me.

Lilith let out a sigh and sat back down in her seat. It was silent for a while.
"Adalyn. Have you two had sex yet?"

My head whipped to her and I was sure I looked like a tomato. Lavender bursted into laughter at my facial expression.

Dear lord.

4305 word

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 221K 62
๐˜–๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๏ฟฝ...
1.8M 57.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
14.4K 142 18
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...
653K 11.1K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...