Our Little Secret

By ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... More

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
recommend
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

Chapter 12

1.6K 43 47
By ALEX23FOX

Saturday morning

07:00

Shinobu

You ever had that moment where you think life was cruel and unfair to the point you wished to kill someone. Well if you have you'd understand how Shinobu Kocho felt this early in the morning. She had been waken up by her all so loving stalker who decided that he was going to remind her of the mess she was in if she disappointed him. Now she stood near the park entrance shivering to the bone, a heavy backpack on her back filled with clothes and some mathematics books. Douma was either purposely late to piss her off or just watching her from a far like the creep he is which annoyed her.

" Where the fuck is this idiot? " She rubbed her hands up and down her arms to generate heat from the friction. " I swear if thi..... "

" Is someone missing me? " A chippy voice spoke from behind the girl making her colder than the currently grey clouded skies. A shrudder ran down her spine like someone had just poured a bucket of ice cold water on her. She turned around backing away a little compound eyes met creepy rainbow like ones. His creepy smile still a painful reminder that she'd actually might have put her life on the line here. Douma looked her up and down as if trying to strip her with his eyes for once Shinobu was glad she had worn the thick winter coat that went down to her knees. His stare made her shift uncomfortably in her position the shruddering stopped and instead was replaced by her anger at another man looking at her in ways she only wanted Giyu to.

" What the fuck did you call me out here for? " She might've broken his thoughts cause his eyes shifted from her body into her insect like ones.

" Oh Shinobu so impatient I only wanted to get to know you. " His cheerful attitude seemed to spite her more as he spoke allowing her to get angrier than she usually was.

" Your a freaking stalker what more about do you need to know!? " She voiced out with an anger aspired yelled. His smile shifted into a dark grim look as his eyes darted everyway around them.

" Careful Shinobu an outburst like that can send Kanao away. " He spoke seriously, Shinobu looked at him in a pure form of hate, he was by far the most undesirable thing in her life right now. He took a step forward and wrapped his arms around her small waist and leaned to her ear. " I want to know you better than Giyu does. " Her anger twisted to pure disgust her noise wrinkled as if he had the most pungent stench in a the area.

" Like hell you ar...... " Her outburst was silenced as Douma had taken her lips into his own claiming the petite woman as if own. She wriggled and tried to push him away but he was simply to strong for her allowing him the up hand. His tongue darted from his parted lips and begged for entrance to her mouth. Which was instantly refused as Shinobu bit her teeth together preventing his intrusion. However Douma was smart knowing how to push the girls buttons, his hand reached down and tightly grasped her ass making Shinobu gasp in surprise and a lot of disgust. He man took his chance and slipped his tongue into her open mouth. Instantly Shinobu gagged trying desperately to push him away although effortlessly failing. The man finally pulled away after what seemed like hours. His smile was filled with joy and his eyes were closed in content joy. He continually groped her plump butt to satisfy his pleasure.

" Oh Shinobu I can't wait to actually get to have you in my arms. I'll make you fall in love with me you'll see. " Shinobu was really going at it that she let his words completely slip by her as she tried to push him away from her. " Even if I have to force you to force you or just get rid of the one who's keeping your love from me. "

" Get away from me you pervert or I'll scream. " She said with venom mixed with the desperation to leave.

" Is there a problem here? " A new voice spoke interrupting the two, Shinobu internally smiled at that voice feeling like a whole thirty pounds was lifted off his back.

" No sir we're good I was just toying with my girlfriend, aren't we Shinobu? " His smile may have remained with that cheerful voice but Shinobu could make out the warning behind it.

" Yeah we are though I had to get going so I could get to my study session with Tomioka-sensei. " Douma gave her a hard glare as his arms released her, the mention of Giyu brought anger to him another man touching what was his was truly atrocious.

" Oh well let me take you. " Sanemi spoke a hard tone however his eyes were trained on the man before Shinobu wondering if she should confront him now or just let it play out. He knew something was off with this kid but he couldn't have just taken him into custody cause of that. Shinobu quickly walked over and stood at his side with a huge smile.

" Yeah that would be lovely Shinazugawa-san. " Shinobu said gleefully seeing escape from her psychopath of a stalker. ' mental note take a shower when I get to Giyu. ' she felt dirty at the fact that he had actually touched her and even went as far as inserting his slimy tongue in her mouth. Douma was not happy at all but there wasn't much he could do to get to Shinobu. He knew who Sanemi was and what his actual aim is. However his eyes never left the shine of joy at Shinobu's presence. " Can we go like right now? " Shinobu asked tugging on his sleeve.

" Oh yeah go ahead. I have to talk to your boyfriend on Kanae's behalf. " Sanemi spoke his stone cold glare staring down at the blonde haired man. Shinobu wanting to get out of there just nodded and walked the direction which she assumed Sanemi had come from. The two males stared at each other without a word waiting for Shinobu to get out of ear range. Once she was gone Doumas fawned smile dropped into a sadistic grin.

" Chief Shinazugawa what do I owe the pleasure? " Sanemi had his face wrinkle in anger at his sudden outburst.

" So you know who I am. Listen pal I don't know what your doing this for and how but once I find a way to prove what you did your going behind bars. " Sanemi spoke in a calmed voice despite his angry look, as a cop he had to maintain a professional status.

" Oh chief, chief, chief your missing the bigger picture. Shinobu knows of me and she hasn't taken me to the cops. I think it's quite obvious you'll be breaking her heart if you arrest me. " Douma had his usual smile returning to his face with a twisted nature to it. He looked like he was out to kill duly noting the hidden message behind his words Sanemi grew angrier.

" Stay away from the Kocho family. If not I might just shoot you to get it over with. " Sanemi said then nodded and turned to walk away but stopped when Douma laughed a dark laughter.

" Oh Shinazugawa still haven't learned to never turn your back on the enemy. I guess you and Kyojuro had something in common. " Sanemi felt his anger bubble to the top of his head and swiftly turned his hand found itself coiled around Doumas throat, like and anaconda constricting it's prey his hands only got tighter with each gasp the blonde took. He was beyond angry he knew his suspicions were correct when he and Rengoku had gone to a drug bust they came across Akaze and a strange figure. During the fight Sanemi left Rengoku to chase after the figure only to find nothing however when he returned his friend was laying in a pool of his own blood dead. He felt like it was his fault but now he knew it was planned. The damned idiot was there he must've been the shadow.

" Don't fucken talk about Rengoku. I'll personally make sure you and Akaze rot in hell for what you did to him. " Sanemi pushed the blonde away releasing his grip, the man started coughing as he regained his breath.

" Already figured that out huh. It wasn't so hard drawing you away then returning to help Akaze. So now you know what you gonna kill me too. Rengoku Kyojuro got what he deserved he was in our way so we got rid of him. It's only a pity you survived. " Douma said between gasps Sanemi looked at him with distain and anger resisting the urge to pull of his gun and shot him. " Although you got that scare so Akaze didn't completely fail. See you around Sanemi tell Kotoha and her son I said hi. " Sanemi watched as the man walked away a feeling of irritation washed over him. He first had to get Shinobu to Giyu then hurry back so he can look after Kanae under the false teacher identity that is.
Finally seeing the man as a faded image in the distance Sanemi turned and went to Shinobu.

About 3 minutes later

Shinobu and Sanemi sat silently in the car as it stopped at a red light. Shinobu felt awkward with the man next to her, when he'd returned from speaking with her ' boyfriend. ' he seemed awfully sour as if someone shot his dog. Her eyes had been looking for something of interest outside when her eyes caught a picture on the cars dashboard. How she hadn't noticed that earlier was completely beyond her. Looking closer she saw Sanemi and another man in the picture had red and yellow flowing hair with a beaming smile that countered Sanemis annoyed look.

" Shinazugawa-san is this your brother? " She asked drawing his attention from the traffic light to the picture she was pointing at. His frown seemed to deepen before he turned back to the traffic light.

" No he's an old friend. " Sanemi spoke out in a low growl making the young Kocho raise a brow.

" Did something happen between you two? " She asked curiosity dampening her sense of moral.

" He died. Was killed by some strange blonde idiot and his friend. " Shinobu's breath hitched at the mention of blondes. The light turned green and they drove off in an even more awkward atmosphere.

" I'm sorry to hear that. " She turned her head to look around keeping her mouth shut. For one she didn't wanna confirm her suspicion of Douma being involved or talk about him, second she couldn't handle the idea of him hurting someone she cared about. She wasn't going to put it past the creepy blonde haired man who seems to want to win her love even if it meant getting rid of the one who's keeping her love from him whatever that meant. Suddenly Kocho had a bad feeling, the only one possibly filling that position is Giyu a thick lump settled in her throat and she seemed to get scared at the thought of Giyu being hurt because of her.

" Kocho we're here. " Sanemi said breaking the dark thoughts Shinobu had, looking up she saw that they are indeed in front of her math teachers house.

" Thank you. " She said silently and got out the car walking up to the front door her head hung low the whole time. Sanemi drove off towards the address Kanae had told him about yesterday. When he got there he quickly did a scan of the scenery making sure a specific blonde wasn't in sight. Once satisfied he walked over to the door and knocked. A few moments later the door opened and a girl with purple eyes and black hair tied to the side stood in front of him with a blank face.

" Shinazugawa-sensei what are you doing here? " Kanao asked tilting her head to the side at his appearance it wasn't strange to little Kanao to see some of her teachers visit but it was never on weekends unless it was Tomioka when either fetching her or dropping her off.

" Oh Kanae invited me over we had to do something. " He explained with his best good morning smile which wasn't very much since he had an awful morning. Kanao nodded and stepped aside opening the door wider so he could come in. Sanemi came into the cosey home that smelt of cinnamon and fresh herds. His eyes caught sight of a woman who sat on what looked like a dinning room table with papers stacked in front of her.

" Nee-san Shinazugawa-sensei is here. " Kanao spoke out as she ran up the stairs, Kanae in turn looked up from her work and smiled at the white haired man.

' what is with this woman. Does she ever stop smiling? ' Sanemi thought feeling himself become agitated at her current state, she had bags under her eyes meaning she hadn't slept well, she was in a thin layer of clothing and the cold weather outside was sure to harm her.

" You know staring is considered rude. " Kanae said with a yawn before stretching making her short hug tighter against her chest.

" What are you doing? " Sanemi asked in a hiss making the girl tilt her head in confusion. " Damned woman you didn't sleep at all last night I can tell and your wearing thin clothing in the cold morning. " Kanae giggled at Sanemi as he spoke making him more agitated.

" Aw you care that's so sweet. " She said her smile growing wider at her comment.

" Like hell I do. I just don't wanna contract flu cause of your carelessness. " Sanemi was practically resisting the urge to yell at her, it's kind of strange he'd caught many people he works with in her state yet he never seemed to care so why now.

" Oh Shinazugawa-san your such an awful lier. Don't you know women are to be treated with respect lying is really respectful now is it? " His left eye twitched in annoyance as he opened his mouth he was interrupted by the sound of a phones notification. Kanae looked over to her phone for a few seconds. " Damnit not this stupid crap again. " Kanae said tossing her phone to the side letting it slide on the table and standing up from her seat a bit wobbly legged but otherwise fine.

" What was that? " Being a cop curiosity got the best of him and he just couldn't help asking.

" Oh nothing. Take over for me I'll be back in 15 minutes. " Kanae tossed the red marking pen to Sanemi who caught it with ease giving her a look that asked were she was going. " Since your so content on health I'm going to take a warm shower and change into something warm. Don't peak. " She said running up the stairs like a little child racing with her friends. Sanemi just grumbled at her words and sat down doing as she said, something about this woman just agitated him beyond reason. As he was marking papers her phone that was at arms length from him dinged signaling a notification had just come through. Curious and partially invested in his police work Sanemi reached for her phone to go through her texts. To his surprise it didn't have a password so he accessed her personal information easily. First thing he saw when he got to the message board was she mostly spoke to three people the past week. One was her sister, the other was Giyu and the last was an unknown number who just happened to have recently sent a message. Sanemi opened the message and growled instantly knowing who it was, the message was really a dead give away of Douma. He mentally paced himself as he read the message aloud in his head so he could get a clear understanding of his words.

Kanae-chan I'm lonely. Why won't you talk to me. I would've asked Shinobu but she's busy

Sanemi sighed loudly this was enough for at least starting a trial run in court just to get him to behind bars for maybe a few months but without Kanae or Shinobu's conscent he wouldn't get what he wanted. Also it was to early to go making arrests and revealing himself cause he assumes the bastard may have a partner in crime or someone close to him.

" Ara-Ara I've heard of jealous boyfriend but never a jealous newbie. " Kanae's voice spoke directly by his ear making Sanemi tense up ' shit I was thinking to long. ' he turned and met her face which was merely inches apart her usual smile on her face. " Oh Sanemi don't tell me you have a crush on me. It's not proper for co-workers to date one another. "

" What the hell woman? I was just caught by the curious message. " He spoke irritated and backed away from the close proximity. Kanae merely looked at the phone in his hands actually reading the message making her breath hitch. " This sounds creepy as fuck who is this weirdo anyway? " He asked with cop mode activated his voice was almost silent as if he knew not to involve Kanao. Kanae sighed and unconsciously sat down on the mans lap grabbing her phone in his hands.

" Can I trust you to not tell anyone about this? " Kanae asked turning to him Sanemi nodded instantly forgetting the position and more interested on the details. " There's some stalker out there who is after me and Shinobu. "

" Why not file a poli..... "

" Trust me I want nothing more than that but I can't at least not yet anyway. " She interrupted twiddling her fingers out of nervousness. " Shinobu and I spoke on how we are going to deal with this a d she told me how he reached out to her and showed her evidence of Kanao. " Sanemi looked confused what does the littlest Kocho have to do with this.

" So what about her? " He asked rather bluntly.

" As it turns out she isn't our adoptive sister cause mom never filled out any legal adoption papers. I did some research and found out it's true so if our stalker goes to jail we loose her and that's something I don't want. " Kanae looked at her phone with angry yet sad eyes. Angry that the man had threatened Kanaos innocent self, while sat at the possibility of loosing her.

" So you'd rather suffer than let Kanao go back to her original family? " He asked coldly Kanae shook her head vigorously from side to side making her black slick hair slap his face.

" It's not that, Kanao's original family was abusive so I'm trying to get the legal papers filled I've even asked the court to observe discreetly so they don't Kanao. " Sanemi sighed and looked at the woman on his lap only realising that she was trying to control her tears from coming out. He placed a hand on his back and rubbed it affectionately.

" Hey don't worry it'll be fine. I'm sure no one is more suitable to take Kanao than you two besides she's already formed a bond. " Kanae smiled at him and nodded shifting a bit because her seat wasn't so comforting, that's when Sanemi remembered about the current position. " Uhm Kanae do you mind getting off my lap please. " The said girl looked confused before looking down to realise she was indeed sitting on his lap, a shade of pink dusted her cheeks as she shot up.

" Sorry sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. " She apologized going around the table to the seat furthest from him. Sanemi sighed again at her way of acting as if it was a big deal.

" What are you doing over there. Grab a chair we still have some reports to mark. " Sanemi said in a sort of gentle annoyed tone before he dove into his work making a quick mental note.
' Good thing Uzui is a social worker. I can make this so much easier on her, I hate seeing her pretty smile fade. ' he suddenly froze in place at his thoughts and slightly turned to the girl who was sitting next to him with a smile on her face while she worked. He couldn't help but wonder were that sudden thought of her beauty came from but he decided to shake it off before getting back to marking the papers which was a forever thing.

Not really my best work but it was kinda rushed since I only got an hour to write each day. I also tried with the grammatical errors so please be understanding.

....................

Oh and I just wanted to inform this does not break the story line. Indeed Kyojuro was killed by Akaze and Douma helped but Sanemi didn't know anything about Douma being involved until he just met him this chapter. Akaze is dead and oh another thing good luck with y'all's studies for those still in school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 324 23
Iguro Obanai, fierce warrior of the Water Clan has been entrusted with a mission that only his rank can accomplish. Fortunately or unfortunately, on...
299 0 13
"You're a terrible liar, you know that?" A boy with charming green eyes and crimson hair said, playfully smirking at the girl in front of him, while...
1.4K 40 29
Tanjiro smelled a sent that reminded him of Muzan. the sent of death came from her. She stood tall beside the tall man he didn't know name off. Her r...
176 1 6
Inosuke and Tanjiro never noticed each other until Inosuke had made a life-changing decision. Being trapped in the relentless cycle of monotony, lif...