Remember Me

By VICTORIAxoxoxox

"Grace don't cry" he paused, he hugged me & kissed my forehead. We walked to his car to say our last goodbyes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 3

122 3 0
By VICTORIAxoxoxox

I opened the door to the coffee shop, seeing Andrea sitting at a booth. I got my French Vanilla & sat down facing her. Her brown hair was in a French braid that was styled off with her gold hoops. She was wearing a Sponge Bob hoodie with her lace shorts. Gosh I was sometimes jealous of her style. It's like she could be on Teen Vogue. While I wore a plain tee with leggings & black wedges, also with my lime cardigan. I had nothing else to wear in my closet. Hell even my hair is like a birds nest, I bet people could throw something & it will stay.

"So care to explain what the hell happen to the window!" she said sipping her cup.

"You know this is a funny story" I laughed nervously. Then she gave me a look like my aunt would if I lied. "Fine, some robbers broke into my house but barely stole anything. Expect the elephant thingy, I can't tell the police because they would blast my brains out"

"Anyways are you okay? You can come to my house, to stay until your aunt comes"

"Sure, I'll go get my stuff. You can come" I said & she nodded. Then we sipped our French Vanilla. As we were done, we went to my house. I got to my home & packed but I saw the tv on. I looked at Andrea, she shrugged.

"Grace are you home!" Jill called from the kitchen. She's back! Andrea gave me a sad smile, she wanted me to stay over the night. But since my aunt was back.

"Yes!" I chirped as I said walking into the kitchen. "So where did you go?"

"Hello Andrea!" She said Andrea nodded. "Uh I can't tell you yet, maybe some time this week"

"What are you hiding from me!" I said. "I need you to tell me & I'll tell you what happen last night"

"Last night?!" She exclaimed. Opps I shouldn't said that.

"Ah! But you need to tell me yours & I'll tell mine" I said. She took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you but I've been going to L.A to see Xavier's parents" she spoke. "& if I told you, you would not handle it. I talked over it with his parents & they want us to stay at there house for a couple of months"

My eyes widened. "T-they want m-me to stay at their h-house" she nodded, I looked over to Andrea & she gave me a encouraging smile. "But why?"

"Grace, they miss you" they missed me! That means Xavier missed me!

"So then Xavier missed me to?" She frowned. Uh oh.

"I'm not to sure, from what his parents told me that he had changed over the years" oh, then I wasn't expecting that. I don't think he had changed, I think he is the same person.

"How long do I have to respond to this?" I asked.

"2 days" she said & I nodded. She left the kitchen when her phone rang & I face Andrea who was picking at her spilt ends. I clapped so I would get her attention.

"Andrea what should I do?" I asked.

"Just go" she replied. "I know you miss him, so just go"

"I'm not to sure, I'm going to ask Gabe"

"Gabe?" She raised a brow.

"He wanted to hang out sometime" I shrugged.

"Sure he does, just before you know it your trapped in a corner. You hit the wall & bam that's where he gets you" she laughed.

"That's crazy talk, I'm sure he won't"

"Whatever I'm going to go" she said. "Have fun with Gabe" I rolled my eyes.

I texted Gabe, to meet me at the park. I have no idea why but I need his advice. I'm not to sure if he will help but it's worth a shot. I got ready to go to the park, but I remembered I was suppose to tell my aunt what happened but I guess I'll tell her later.

"What's up Grace the Lace at the place" he said walking towards me. What! He was chuckling as I said nothing.

"Umm, I need your advice" I spoke. He nodded. "So my aunt just told me that.... I should go to Xavier house for a coupes of months, & I don't know what to do"

"I may not be wise for advice but what is your head telling you what to do?" He frowned.

"I kinda want to go, but then I need to stay, you know like finish school" I said. " I just want everything back to normal, how everything isn't different" I started to wail. I felt Gabe arms around me for a tight hug & I wrapped my arms around him.

"I know, before you seemed.. Happy" he said rubbing my cheek. "Now your moping around, misery, grief, you miss him a lot"

"Gabe just please tell me what to do" I sniffled.

"I don't know, I don't want you to go but I think you should" he said. "But If you go, I'll miss you"

"You'll miss me?" I asked smiling. Who knew that Gabe Sanders will miss someone, I guess I shouldn't judge his actions & personality. He was the guy known for the toughest & meanest in school. But I guess he had a heart at change.

"Yes, ever since I guess you killed a$$ at dodgeball I think I liked you because you had confidence then you did before" he sighed. "I asked you to hang out with me because I wanted you to be my friend, but since you might leave. I guess your heart belongs to his"

"Aww" I gushed, I pinched his cheek."I will miss you too" even though I known him for like what, a day or two. He showed me he is an annoying person & the kindest. "But I still haven't decided, yet"

"I know, hey umm how about we go for ice cream?" I nodded.

We went to a shack to get ice cream, thankfully I had some money on me. I had gotten cookies & cream while Gabe got cookie dough. EW!

"How can you eat cookie dough!" I made a disgusted face. I love cookies but not raw, it just tasted gross to me. I don't know how people eat that.

He scrowl."How can you not??"

"It's a raw cookie! It's not normal"

He muttered. "Your not normal"

"Cookies & cream is so much better"

"No it's not! I hate Oreos" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I hate teens! Stop fighting over about two stupid ice creams" we turned our heads & it was Ms Quills. I just threw up in my mouth, I hated this teacher. She is always a crabby clown. Then she went back to pay her ice cream, & she got candy floss ice cream. I think I just threw up again. Then she walked out, I hope the door slams on her.

"Ew! Did you see her, she got candy floss" he made a face & I laughed.

"Yeah, no one asks for candy floss. Look it's the first scoop" he laughed. After we ate, we went to the park. This was awkward, as I heard the birds chirping & non of us talking. Expect he was whistling *twinkle twinkle* I stared at him.

"Seriously your whistling to that" I laughed. He gave me an innocent look.

"What I'm breaking in the silence" he said. "Well now you ruined it, so what's your favourite colour?"

"Lime, what's yours?"

"Same!" He exclaimed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Nope, it's an ugly colour" my face dropped & I glared at him. "It's like a colour of a booger & that snotty gross"

"Shut up!" I fumed, I was wearing my favourite lime cardigan. "It's an nice colour!"

"Whatever but stop BLOWING up" he laughed. "Get it!" Ignored him, he was like a child.

"Okay okay I'll stop" he said. I nodded. "Thank goodness cause if you were being snotty again I would get you a tissue to get your nose together" he was laughing so hard I couldn't tell he was breathing but it was fine with me. "You....should...have seen your.... Face" between laughs he cried out. I glared at him.

"I hate you" I muttered.

"No you don't you wove me" he winked, he heard that. I should talk in my head.

"Yeah yeah"I waved it off & shaking my head. "Well I gotta go & tell my aunt"

"Okay, but if you go text me & let me know that he is a douche" he chuckled.

"He will not, I guarantee you he is the same" I said, he rolled his eyes.

I came home seeing my aunt doing some paper work as usual. I went to the fridge to get some water since the ice cream was tickling my throat, I always hated that if you ate to fast & you have to cough serval times.

"I made my decision" I announce & she looked up at me. "I think I will go"

She smiled "Good, I'll let them know!" She clapped her hands excitedly. "Oh also since were staying there, your going to the same school"

"What?.... School" I asked confused.

"Yes school, we are staying there for 5 months!"

"But that's when I graduate, & Andrea wants us to be there together" I said slowly.

"But you also said that you wanted to graduate with Xavier & through out life together, too" I groaned, I did say that but that was when I was like 13. I was now 17, almost 18. She was right, but Andrea would be furious.

"Well talk to Andrea & I'll give them a call were coming" I nodded. I walked upstairs, sat on my bed. I grabbed my phone, prepare to die Grace. She is so going to be mad, what if she hates me. I winced.

*beep* as I dialled her number.

"Hey-"

"Sorry I'm not available right now but leave a message. Peace out homies" *beep*

Okay cancel, I'll just spam her with text messages. She'll love me, not! I'm just afraid if she will hate me for doing this, but she was like 'go' but I'm unsure. Suddenly my aunt opened the door startling me. She gave me a huge smile.

"We are leaving tomorrow!"

"What!" I screeched. "But I still need to talk to Andrea about this, I haven't told her yet"

"Well tell her silly!" She giggled. I just stared at her but she walked away swaying. The hell?! I groaned. Off to my deep slumber. Even though I forgot that the window had smashed, I won't let her know maybe in a few years from now. Maybe... Sh*t I forgot to pack, I'll wake up in 4 hours from now. I remembered from checking the clock. Wait, 4 hours? It's almost time to leave. I checked the clock & it was 5:00am. Blah! It's to early. I need 1 more hour of sleep or more. I just fell asleep. I rubbed my eyes, I got up & went looking for a suit case.

Note: Will be updating into better quality, so sorry if I messed up but I'm still editing. Thank you for 93 reads on chapter 2.

Thanks for reading,
Victoria xoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 5.3K 42
For Ella and Xavier life has been pretty simple. They have been dating for the last four years and are set on getting married, they both live in pret...
663 31 74
We admire our work with quiet smiles. I do a small chuckle and finally let all these sad moments become into memories that are worth remembering. Eve...
178K 3K 40
He stared down at me, and his finger brushed against my lips, "I've wanted to do that for so long." he muttered. My cheeks heated, "Is this it? promi...
16.4K 562 34
We weren't sure if this was love or not. But, the kiss we shared was something I never felt before in my entire life... Something I never felt with h...