Nightmare

By Justmacymo

It is a high school story that just follows Nightmare and Dream's lives both in school and family life, are... More

Into n/a
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Final

Chapter 12

6 1 3
By Justmacymo

<Awesamdude's POV>

Me, Ponk and Night are going to win this competition, I don't think there is a prize no one agreed one one I think you just get gloating privileges. Even still I like gloating. I take a step back stretching my aching arms because we were stupid and no one brought a bucket and spade with them.

"Sam what are you doing we need to finish this to win." Ponk says.

"Sorry I was just stretching, don't you think this is big enough like it's up to Nights waist." I say pilling more sand on the mound, which we are calling a castle.

"Why stop now when we still have time left and we can make it bigger." Night says earning an exited 'Yeah' from Ponk.

I can't say no to those two they seem so happy and it's adorable, I sigh in frustration and help them pile up more sand.

After another 15 minuets Sapnap calls out to everyone saying that our time was up and we all need to stop building. By now our castle was up to about Nights chest height, she is 5'6 so it's quite tall. We have definitely won this it may not be the prettiest but it's the biggest.

"Who is judging castles, are we talking photos and sending them to Dadza or is someone here judging." Ponk says.

"I thought Schlatt and Callahan said they would judge." Night offers.

"But didn't they build one themselves unless they aren't counting it?" I say, earning a shrug from both of them, "helpfull."

"What we know as much as you do." Night says acting fake offended.

I notice Schlatt and Callahan walking round looking at the castles, they must be judging after all. They don't seem to have been blown away by any of the castles yet and we are making sure they don't get any sneak peeks at our castle by standing unground of it.

Eventually they make their way ground to us as we are the last group to be judged.

"So what have you guys made?" Callahan says, we step to the side revealing our castle, well it's more of a mound but you know imagination. "Wow it's huge!" Callahan exclaimed.

"That's what she said." Schlatt said. He literally had no expression like full on deadpan how???

"Ahhh Schlatt noooo!" Ponk whines.

"It's alright Ponkie." I say.

"Well you guys deffo win on size, but Niki, Techno, Fundy and Will did make this awesomely intricate castle so they may have the edge." Callahan said gesturing to theirs. I look over to their castle it is amazing how they made that out of sand I don't know, but it's deffo better than ours.

"That's fair ours is just a large mound I'm happy to lose to that." Nighty says giggling, she doesn't have a point about the mound.

"Sam can I jump on the castle from your shoulders?" Ponk asks as Schlatt and Callahan walk off to tell Niki and her group that they won.

As much fun as it sounds I'm pretty suite Ponk would break his ankle if he tried that, I'm not even sure how he'd jump from my shoulders. Sounds painful for both of us.

"Um I think you may break your ankle but I can lift you up and drop you on it?" I say.

"That sounds awesome!" He shouts.

"You two are going to get yourselves killed." Night says laughing at us, but not stopping us.

I pick Ponk up, "Ready?"

To witch the response was a muffled, "No I'm scared, your very tall." From Ponk who clung onto me for dear life.

"Aw it's ok Ponkie." I say rubbing circles on his back then lowering him down so he can stand by himself.

"Ok you two have the cutest friendship ever." Night says, "so can we jump on it normally?"

"Sure," I say, "1....2.....3...,"

"WAIT. Not without me!" Tubbo shouts running towards us.

"Ok everyone here." I say.

"Yup. Sorry I've wanted to jump on it since you started building it." Tubbo says shyly.

"It's alright Tubbo, so have I." Night says laughing.

"1....2....3....JUMP!" I yell us all jumping on the 'castle'. We end up barely making a dent and falling into the moat in a fit of giggles.

"Anyone want to go in the sea?" Ponk says once our laughter had died down.

"Yeah, Night I may need some help." I say nodding towards Ponk. Luckily she knew exactly what I meant.

"Oh I got ya." She says grabbing Ponks wrists whilst I grab his legs, carrying him to the sea. With Tubbo running along side us laughing like a maniac. We swing him and drop him in the sea, I jump in after him with Tubbo following me.

"You not joining us Night." Tubbo asks.

"Nope." She laughs.

We had all spotted Punz running up the beach behind her, but she hadn't.

"Please for me." Tubbo pleaded giving Night puppy dog eyes how could she refuse those.

As Punz was just about to get to her I say, "Well I think you may be joining us anyway"

And Punz wraps his arms around her waist lifting her up and throwing her in the water.

"I...did say ...you'd be joining...us." I manage to get out through laughter. It was too funny, we all disowned into a fit of giggles except Night who looked unimpressed.

"Punz I'm going to kill you!" She shouts chasing after him which makes us laugh harder.

Unsurprisingly she managed tackle him causing them both to be soaked.

<Punz's POV>

"What how did you catch me." I shout as she splashed me.

"Your predictable it was easy." Night laughs back.

We were deep in the water, it came up to Night's shoulders and my chest. I debate doing something 'unpredictable' ah fuck it it will be funny. I stop pulling Night close to me tilting her head up to look at me, "oh I can give you unpredictable." I say lowering my voice. She looks shocked for a moment meaning it had worked, before she splashed me again.

"I hate you, that was mean."

"But it worked I can be unpredictable." I laugh.

She just groans in response swimming away back to the group.

We get back all of us just splashing around for a bit, I noticed Night was splashing me more than everyone else it was probably payback though.

"Night is this payback for earlier." I say between being splashed by George and splashing him back.

"Maybe."

"I'll give you payback." I say throwing her into the water again.

"I hate my life." She says grumpily walking away, "NIKI, Punz is being mean."

"Aw come here." She says pulling Night into a hug.

Their friendship is adorable.

"Excuse me what do you think your doing how dare you steal mother Niki from me!" Fundy says

"Fundy you have Will who is like your dad or sommat." Niki says

"Damn badass." Night says pulling away from the hug.

They whisper for a bit before running towards me splashing me big time. "That's Evil."

"Payback." Night smiles at me.

God they're evil but I guess I deserve that.

After a while we all walk back grabbing our towels drying ourselves off, it was starting to get late anyway so we would probs all head off soon.

I'm sat next to Wilbur and Techno just chatting about nothing yet everything at the same time. It was nice I don't talk to those two much but their company is good none the less. "Oh Dadza says he will come and pick us up in a bit but he is going to bring cookies that Mumza made. There will be enough for everyone." Techno says typing out a response before putting his phone back in his bag.

"Yes Mumza'a cookie are the best." I say. My mouth already watering.

We can't for another 5 minuets until we hear Tommy shout, "Mumza, Dadza." Getting up from where he was sat with Tubbo, Jack, Ranboo, Purpled, Karl, Quackity and Night.

"Aw hey Tommy." Mumza says as Tommy nearly knocks her over with a hug.

They walk over to our little area with Mumza walking around giving everyone a cookie and Dadza sitting with me, Will and Techno.

<Nightmares POV>

"That's mumza, her cookies are the best." Purpled whispers to me.

"Thanks."

As she walks around everyone I watch her she seems like a nice lady, she must be everyone here seems to love her. I would love to have a nice mum someone who cares and doesn't get drunk then hits you.

"Hiya sweeties, here have a cookie." She says putting the box of cookies in between us there was a perfect amount for us each to have one. She sits down in between Tommy and Purpled, across from me.

"You must be Nightmare," she says as I take a cookie from the box, "it's lovely to meet you, I love the bikini by the way."

"Oh thank you and yeah I am, I'm Dreams twin but I guess the boys may have already told you that." I say nervously.

"Yes the did tell us that they also said that you are a very good PvP'er on Minecraft."

"Yeah, I'm decent but I'm only really good at that I can't build, I can speedrun a bit but not well." I say.

We talk a little bit with the boys telling me a bit about Mumza and Dadza, just generally getting to know each other. She seems really nice I see why everyone likes her so much.

The sun was starting to get low in the sky, everyone was starting to pack up their stuff. Me, Sapnap, Punz, Dream and George say our goodbye and head towards Punz's car, heading home. The car ride was quiet we were all tired so no one talked much, I did have to stop George from falling asleep on my shoulder as I was not going to carry him out the car.

After dropping George and Sapnap at their houses we get to mine and Dreams house, "Thank you Punz, sorry for splashing you, have a good night." I say giving him a bit of a wonky hug from the back of the car.

"Thank you, see you on Monday, if not before on the SMP." Dream says getting out the car.

"See ya have a good night." Punz yells back.

As we walk in we see mum passed out on the sofa, thank god looks like we dodged a bullet on that one. Dream goes and checks on Drista whilst I grab a shower. I poke my head into her room to see her asleep, aw it's nice to see her peaceful, placing a small kiss on her head I walk out the room.

I'm so tired, I meet into my bed drifting into a dreamless sleep, tomorrow I will go on the SMP and try to get full Netherite.

——End of Chapter——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...