Rescue love(completed)

By ramyapa

A mission which help the Rojnapat brothers to meet their soul mates. Kong-Arthit: Forth- Beam May-Knott *****... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

chapter 13

911 80 75
By ramyapa

"Kongpop!!"

"Kongpop wait!"

"Kongpop please wait!"

Kongpop stopped on his track when a small figure protested to run with him. Kong glanced Anu with widening eyes, both are inside the cafe which is opposite to kong office.

"Talk to him uncle.. please he is calling you" Anu requested kong who wished the detective he assigned to find Anu's relatives found them soon so that he can send her to them.

But his unblissful thought vanished the moment her puppy eyes stared at him like he is the most respectable and trusted person in the whole world.

He sighed and asked her to wait for him at the corner table. He signaled Arthit to follow him to the other corner of the cafe.

Silence enclosed the table, no one spoken anything, Arthit fidgeting with his bracelets while sweats dripping from his forehead.

If it another situation kong would smirk proudly for making a brutal man tremble like a lamp but he has no time to watch this pleasing view, so he broke the silence.

"I have a meeting in 10 mins" Kong disclosed.

"I.. how are you?" Arthit asked for Kong to snort. Arthit sighed and started slowly "i.. am sorry for not acknowledge my question that day... it's not like I don't want to, it's just I am scared of what I will feel after hearing your answering-.."

Arthit was cut by Kong, "I already forgot about you so you don't need to explain to me nor apologize to me" Kong informed maintaining his stoic face. Arthit hummed in response.

"If you don't have anything--.." kong was cut by Arthit request "2 mins.. Or merely give a min," Arthit asked with a begging look. Kong diverted his eyes from the unresistable sight.

After a deep breath, Arthit told "I don't know what is happening with me anymore? I never got distracted like these before, especially by a man, I don't know what I want to do with you clearly and I want to figure it out" Arthit stopped and studied kong's face for any reaction but it is still stoic.

Sighing, he continued "I want to see you more, it's been years since I dreamed, but ever since you leave my eye sight in the airport, you are all I am dreaming of.... sometimes it's appropriate, sometimes it's not... I never felt attracted towards any boys before so I don't know if it is an attraction or just..."

"What you want to say?" Kong asked stopping Arthit rant.

"Shall we be friends? I mean, shall we hang out for some time like a friend's, maybe, I can clear my feelings for you by this way without disturbing you" Arthit voice out his idea.

"The way you want to use my friendship to clear your mind is already a disturbance to me! What you think of me, a social worker? Whatever you feel for me is not my concern, it's yours, so I can't hang out with you just because you want to test your sexuality" Kong reasoned out calmly, even though he is hell annoyed by the latter.

"Then, will you go out with me?" Arthit asked not hesitating for a bit. Kong face blushed by the sudden question while his heart paced faster than usual, he quickly corrected his composure, "Just because I am gay doesn't mean I will accept any hot man date! Moreover, I won't go out with a person who is not sure of his feelings and straight one!" Kong answered him with an eye roll.

"So... I am hot" Arthit asked with a mischievous smile for kong to choke on his saliva while cursing his foul mouth.

Arthit let out his hearty laugh seeing kong's crimson face.

Kong glared  at Arthit and told "Yes, despite you being hot doesn't make me want to date you so please excuse me," kong stood from his chair to leave but got stopped by Arthit who grabbed kong's wrist.

"Why? Why you don't want to date? Is it about my job? If so I can assure y-..";

"It's not, the problem is me, I won't trust a straight guy and.... not ready to take this path" Kong declared and walks away from Arthit. Once kong leaves with Anu from the cafe, Arthit slammed his head on the table in defeat.

"Knott, don't you said you have an idea to solve my problem?" Arthit questioned his friend while checking the lavish restaurant.

"Yes, I said so" Knott confirmed to his friend.

"Then why the hell you took me to your date, you idiot! To remind me how much looser I am?" Arthit asked sarcastically.

Knott sighed and shook his head "wait for some time Athit, you will soon know"

Arthit nodded his head and start to examine the menu card. "By the way, how is your brother?" Knott asked after ordering the food.

"He is on the way to his demon too!" Arthit said while lifting his two hands forming little heart at his chest.

Knott chuckled and asked "Dating?"

Arthit nodded his head with a smirk. Knott motioned Arthit to see outside where May is stepping out of the car.

"She?" Arthit asked astonished, Knott just chuckled at him. "But are you sure she likes you?" Arthit asked with a smirk.

"Why?" Knott questioned his friend  with a puzzled look. "She looks dejected and gloomy for a date!" Arthit voice out his thought.

"You will know the reason soon," Knott told and stood from his chair to welcome May with a warm hug.

May rushed and slammed on the warm welcoming chest "would you believe that he still didn't apologize to dad nor aunty and avoiding P'Beam too"

May whined at Knott not noticing the extra person at their table. Arthit cleared his throat to let them recognize his presence, May pulled away from the hug with a scowl.

"Who are you?" She asked while Knott pulled the chair for her to sit.

"He is Arthit, my best buddy, did you forgot him? He is the one who leads the rescue-..." Knott was cut in the middle "hmm, I remembered, sorry, usually I am not this forgivable but because of the extreme distress I am easily forgetting things" May apologized to Arthit.

"I didn't properly thank you yet, I am glad that I am seeing you again-.." This time May was cut by Arthit.

"I did my job so no need to  thank me!" Arthit told with a blank face. May nodded her head and turned to Knott with a befuddled look for what Arthit is doing with them?

Knott smiled sheepishly and requested her a favor "May, will you arrange a meeting for Arthit with your brother?"

May raised her eyebrows at her new boyfriend. It's just been a week since Knott and May started dating but May already confessed that she likes Knott a lot and wants him to be her boyfriend and being a good boy he agreed.

"Not only one, arrange me at least 3 meet" Arthit announced his demand with crossed arms while Knott pinched his friend's arms 'will you please be gallant!'

Arthit just shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry for his rudeness, May" Knott apologized in place of his friend.

May gave a little nod and trailed her eyes on Arthit from head to toe, she doesn't stop even after Arthit throws his menacing look.

"Are you the one who is trying to make an appointment with Kong for the past weeks?" May questioned in hope that this enticing man was the cause of her brother's radiance.

"Yes, it's him and for your information, he already met your brother and got rejected by him" Knott informed and stressed the rejection for Arthit to hiss at his friend.

Knott just shrugs his shoulders while May asked curiously "rejected for what?"

"Date" knott answered with a smile while Arthit remains stoic not showing his embarrassment on his face.

May suddenly startled them by clapping her hands.

"I will help you!" May exclaimed with jubilant eyes. Knott and Arthit got flabbergasted by May's enthusiasm.

"Not only 3 meet, but I can also make him stay with you 24×7 and I have a perfect plan to do that!" May announced with a giggle. Arthit creased his forehead with a questionable look towards May.

May explained her plan for Arthit to smirk with sly eyes. Knott just shook his head with a chuckle.

"So? Are you ready to meet your father-in-law?" She asked with mischievous glint while Arthit gulped nervously for the first time surprising Knott who laughed at Arthit.

After May walks away from the table, Arthit asked his friend "Tell me, buddy, you fell for her evil charm, don't you?".

Knott shook his head and remarked "No, I agreed to be her boyfriend because she likes my job" Knott answered nonchalantly while Arthit choked on his water, "knott, did she know about it?"

"No, why?" Knott asked with raised eyebrows. "Make sure she never know, because if she did then you will be single forever" Arthit advised and walks away while mumbling under his breath how stupid his friend when it comes to love.

Kong steps out of the car after parked in front of his house, he got shocked to see Beam at the door. He quickly hangs his head low and strides inside but Beam stopped him by grabbing his wrist "kong, please.. don't avoid me... i... I am ready to listen" Beam whispered fidgeting in his place.

Kong slowly pulled his hand back from Beam and whispered back "I don't have anything to talk P'Be-.." kong stopped before he calls Phi. He rushed out to his room ignoring Beam who is following him with apologies.

He shut the door quickly and slammed his body on the door biting his lips hard to control his tears which is trying to leave his eyes.

Beam walks away after seeing David coming upstairs, he doesn't want to agitate David anymore, that latter is already worried about kong so he went out deciding to come back the next morning.

"Will you go out with me?";;

.....

"I am ready to listen"

....

Kong kicked his legs in the air in frustration, sleep is nowhere to be found for him so he steps out cautiously to be not alerting anyone, he reached the garden and lay on the bench.

He thought he is firm in his decision and plan, but getting fazed by Arthit and Beam words, he could feel he is not strong anymore with those two men.

The morning sun rays falls on the sleeping beauty face and make him groan in sleep. Kong rolled over to the lawn from the bench and lay on his stomach, covering his face with his forearm and tried to find his sleep back and soon he reached his slumber peacefully.

"Uncle kong! Uncle kong! Uncle wake up, see who is her-.."

"Shh... it's OK Anu dear, leave your uncle to me, you can go inside and fresh up" Arthit softly whispered at her.

Anu didn't want to leave kong but seeing Arthit reassuring smile and sincere eyes she leaves and ran inside with May who winked at Arthit before getting inside.

Arthit blows his breath on kong's neck, by instinct kong rubbed his neck which makes him reveal his face which is hiding under his forearm.

"Hey, sexy! Your hot man is here!" Arthit spoke at kong while trailing his finger on kong's cheeks softly.

Kong groaned and turned his face to another side. Arthit eyes start to trail from kong's head and stopped at kong's back, he gulped and shook his head to erase his delightful and pleasurable perverted thought.

He shifts his position to the other side and blows on kong's ears and eyes.

With a whine, kong opened his eyes slowly and saw the tempting brown eyes which are piercing his soul.  His lips curved into a simple smile and he murmured under his breath before closing his eyes for a sleep "How good it will be if I struck lifelong in this pleasant dream"

Arthit grinned until his deep dimple pops out, it's been a long since he smiled like this in love. He leaned close to kong's ears and whispered "if you don't stop being cute first thing in the morning, trust me, I won't think twice to make your pleasant dream come true!"

Kong furrows, once again he opened his eyes slowly, he slowly poked Arthit cheeks with his index finger, Arthit once again smiled with his signature dimple, kong eyes widen in shock because Arthit never smiles in his dream and he has never seen this alluring dimple before.

He abruptly woke from the ground and patted his shorts and shirts to remove the dust. Kong furrows deeper after knowing Arthit is real "what are you doing here?" Kong asked with crossed arms.

Suddenly, kong heard a sound so he dragged Arthit to the corner.

Arthit observed how kong dreading eyes checking the surrounding with a panicked expression.

"You should go before anyone spots us!" Kong whispered at Arthit before fixing his eyes once again on the surroundings.

Arthit chuckled attracting kong who snapped at his side.

"what?" Kong asked irritated.

"What is wrong with someone spotting us together? It's not like we are doing something inappropriate" Arthit questioned for kong to dive into his thoughts.

Arthit chuckled once again after witnessing how childish and adorable kong looks while thinking  with messed up hairs, creased forehead, and puffy cheeks. Arthit heart skipped a beat at the stupendous sight.

"You are reminding me, my cat muffin, you look exactly like him with this messed up soft and fluffy hair!" Arthit comments and threaded his fingers on kong's hair.

Kong freeze in his place, the tingling sensation crawling on his body is unstoppable.

He shoved Arthit hand and walks away from Arthit before his heart betrayed him.

But when he saw Arthit leaning against his door with crossed legs and his hands inside his pant pocket, he choked on his water and marched to the latter in panic "Arthit, please go away! I don't want my family--..".

"He is the one I mentioned to you before Arthit, my son, Kongpop" David's voice roared inside the hall.

Kong gulped and moved aside with heads low. "I already introduced myself sir" Arthit politely waied at David after composing himself to stand straight.

Kong gives his puzzled look at his dad and Arthit, "He is Arthit, your new bodyguard" David announced to kong whose jaw dropped in complete surprise.

"He will be with you all the time, I already asked Prae to update your schedule with him, he is staying with us too.." David stopped in the middle by kong question.

"Why do I need a bodyguard dad? What is the purpose?" Kong asked bewildered.

"Because you are suspicious and perturbed. Moreover, I feel you are in some perilous situation" David voice out his reason not meeting kong eyes.

The guilt of slapping his son is hunting him, kong is wrong but that doesn't give him a right to hit the latter.

Kong turned to Arthit who winked at him with that damn gorgeous dimple smile which urged kong to jump on that latter and ravished that dimple thoroughly to his satisfaction.

"Don't get mad at dad, please, I will give you the time and space you needed but please don't reject the guard, accept it for my peace" David pleading with crestfallen face which is enough for kong to nod without another word.

He quickly rushed to his room to get ready for the office. Once he got ready he came down and saw May and Arthit whispering something while Anu filling her lunch box with fruits. Anu beamed once after seeing kong who returned her smile which didn't reach his eyes.

Kong's eyes moved to Arthit who is observing his face, No! not his face, his lips, kong doesn't know how long he can endure this enticing sight while keeping his stoic face. He sighed and bid his goodbye to May and Anu.

Anu hand over the fruits box to kong who shook his head to her. But the cute dare look she is giving him broke his stubbornness. He received it and walks to his car with Arthit tailing him.

When he about to open the car door, Beam runs to him with heavy breathing. Kong quickly twisted the handle and tried to open the door but it didn't. He turned to Arthit while mouthing 'unlock it'. Arthit shook his head while crossing his arms.

Kong throws his deadly glare to Arthit who stood there doughty. Kong clenched his fist and gestured Arthit to open it with a pleading look, but that latter mouthed 'Talk to him' firmly. Kong sighed and turned to Beam.

"Kong, please talk to me, I am promising you I won't judge you-.." Beam words cut by Kong.

"You already did phi!" Kong raised his voice a little.

"The minute you pushed me away with that grieved look, you judged me phi! We both know each other for 20years phi, everyone from our family and friends said we are best brothers, but you proved everything is wrong in a blink, a fantasy which I lived in!

I never pushed phi to accept my kind of people and revealed myself before, because I respect your decision, but phi, will it so hard for you to hear my say just because you loath my sexuality? Then what is the meaning of our 20 years brotherhood phi! I asked for 2 mins phi! just 2 mins to explain myself,

I love you and think of you as my blood brother but seems like you don't.. because if it is your real brother, will you ran away like you did it with me. You are here because you feel pity and pressurized. I am sorry phi but I do not want to talk with any more" Kong poured his emotion out and turns to his car.

Gladly this time the door opened, kong quickly hop inside the car. Beam's eyes pooled with tears, he bites his lower lips to control his tears until the car leaves his sight. May who was hearing everything from a little away rushed to Beam and hugged the latter shoulders.

Beam sobbed hard while cursing kong "That bastard! He talks likes he is (hik) right! Tell me May (hik) he is wrong! I too think of him like a brother!". May nodded her head while rubbing Beam's back.

Kong's eyes fixed on the window ignoring the person who is on the driver seat, he didn't turn to Arthit even after the car stopped near the sidewalk.

"Now, you feel light, don't you?" Arthit asked grabbing kong's attention, the latter turned his head with a snort. "Why are you stopping?" Kong asked Arthit who opened the fruit box instead of answering.

Arthit stretched the spoon with a piece of fruit towards kong who turned his face to another side. "Will not start the car until you finish this off!" Arthit informed keeping his hands still in the middle of air between them.

Kong glanced at Arthit who is glowing radiant, the sparkling and earnest eyes are on him, kong could feel the shield that he put around himself start to tremble by the latter.

He doesn't want to broke his shield, at the same time he wish Arthit to broke it. He is afraid of Arthit coming into his life but he will not lie that he is not excited and delighted with Arthit arrival in his life.

"Kongpop" the deep voice snapped him to reality from his thoughts. Kong stretched his hands to take the spoon but Arthit moves it away and shoves it to kong lips.

Kong palms clenched his pants, the commanding eyes made him do as Arthit says so kong leaned forward slowly and enveloped the piece of fruit, Arthit took the empty spoon back to his own mouth, he sucked it slowly and released it with a pop before whispering "chew your fruit baby!"

That's when kong realized that he is ogling Arthit with an open mouth instead of chewing his fruit. Arthit laughed a little while kong quickly gulped the piece of fruit, "Arthit! Tell me what is your intention to accept this job?"  Kong questioned the latter in irritation.

"To make a home for us!"

#######

Happy reading, thanks for voting and commenting all.

Stay safe everyone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.6K 7
Groomsmen take turns in telling stories about their newlywed friends. a crimsonfool and soosuxx collaboration fic
134K 14.5K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
15.6K 677 5
Omega Pete is happily living his life with his Alpha Vegas and their 4 year old son,venice But their happy life crumbled when Vegas ex-boyfriend came...
20.6K 1.5K 7
What happens when you get married suddenly at the age of 19? Will this provide a halt to your dreams or the beginning of a new era of your life? Join...