I Want To Help You (A Bill x...

By 13TwinklingStars

Error 404 and Bill were two of Nightmare's most trusted allies. Bill was very energetic and loves teasing peo... More

A Little Information For The Story
Chapter 1: The Reunion
Chapter 2: Troublemakers
Chapter 3: "Deal"
Thank You For 100+ Reads!
ErrorInk Fluff
"It's A Beautiful Day!" ~ Twinkle
Just How!?
Chapter 4: Helping 404
Chapter 5: More Emotions
Chapter 6: The Confession
Chapter 7: An Old Friend
Chapter 8: Alpha
Side Story Ships
Chapter 9: Alpha's Birthday
Chapter 10: A Lavendar Rose

Afterdeath Fluff

1.1K 23 5
By 13TwinklingStars

A/N: This fluff takes place after Error finished the Reaper doll. I am also working on Chapter 3 for this story and I wanted to do an Afterdeath fluff, so here you go!

Error's POV:

After the reunion, I decided that I should give Geno the Reaper plush. I went upstairs to my room and grabbed the Reaper plush. I made a portal to the Save Screen and saw Geno sitting a few feet in front of me. "Hey, Geno! I made you something!" I said smirking.

He turned around. "Hi, Error. What did you make me?" he asked confused.

I grinned and gave him the Reaper doll. "Here you go! Now you won't be alone all the time anymore!" I told him. I opened another portal and went to Underfell. I'm going to steal some of Fell's chocolate. I thought grinning.

Geno's POV:

Error handed me the doll and then teleported somewhere else. I looked down at the doll and realized it was a doll of Reaper. I felt my face getting a bit warmer as I stared at the doll. Shockingly, the doll was quite accurate to what Reaper actually looked like. I decided to play with the doll for a little bit. It's not like I had anything else to do. I played with the doll for about an hour. I was tired, so I decided to get some sleep. As I went to sleep, I hugged to Reaper doll close to me. My face had a faint red blush on it.

Reaper's POV:

I had finished my reaping job early, so I decided I would visit Geno. "I'm going out!" I shouted to my brother.

"Okay!" I heard him shout back.

I made a portal to the Save Screen and saw Geno. He was laying on the floor sleeping. I walked over quietly, not wanting to wake him up. I sat down next to his head. He was holding something, but I couldn't make out what it was. I leaned closer and saw it was a doll.

Of me.

I was honestly surprised he had a doll and was sleeping with it. I chuckled and started to rub Geno's back. I noticed he smiled and blushed a bit more. Wait a second. He says he doesn't love me but yet he is sleeping with a doll of me! I can't believe I was replaced by a doll. I felt Geno start to move around, so I stopped rubbing his back. He woke up and looked at me, blushing. "What are you doing here?" he asked sleepily.

"I was taking care of you," I said with a proud grin on my face. "Anyways why do you have a doll of me?" I asked him teasingly.

Geno started to blush at the question and hid his face under his scarf. "N-no reason," he whispered.

I smiled at him and pulled into a hug. After a minute, he hugged back. We stayed there for a few minutes hugging each other. "I love you," I whispered into Geno's non-existent ear.

I was shocked when I heard him whisper, "I love you, too."

He rested his head on my shoulder and I started to rub the back of it. We stayed like that for about an hour until I started were get tired. I don't think Geno went back to sleep, I think he was just resting. I soon fell asleep hugging Geno. I'm glad Geno didn't push me away like he usually does. I think he's starting to open up to me little by little. I smiled and felt myself go into the world of dreams and nightmares.

Art made using IbisPaintX
By: Twinkle (Me)
Time: 3 Hours 12 Minutes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2.2K 29
silence..no matter how much error tries, all he can hear is his own thoughts, and a painful ringing sound..no one knows hes broken, but what will hap...
2.4K 29 12
Sanscest, need I say more... feel free to request anytime. Ships I won't do: Dreammare: I will write but only if given a very good scenario ( I don't...
69K 2.3K 39
When Ink is exploring the au's, he stumbles upon a new au where he meets a new friend named Nightmare. The both of them create a close bond, and Nigh...
21.1K 641 42
Welp...here it is ꧁•••••꧂ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...