I need directions (BxB)- ON H...

By insanityangel

Xxxx ON HOLD xxxX Relationships are never easy. Adding complications leads to... complications. Complications... More

I need directions (BoyxBoy)
Prologue
Blue eyes
Games, Carrots, Misses, and Butterfly Kisses (Part 1.)
Games, Carrots, Misses, and Butterfly kisses (Part 2.)
A Prank and a Wank
Ummm Pant's Jobs?
Dirty little secret
Deception
Guilty Confessions

Treacherous... And Reckless...

212 4 2
By insanityangel

 WASSUP MY FANTASTICALLY PHENOMINIALL LIL ANGELZ!! Guess what!! WE SURVIVED 2012!! Take that you Mayan Bishes XD XP (Just kidding I love them :3) Anywhorez!! HAY 2013!!! DON'TCHA LOVE US ALREADY XD!! No? TO BAD FOR YOU! You gotta put up with us for a whole year XP (more than enough time to get used to this insanity XD) So how's the New Year treating you so far? Mine' pretty good... other than the fact that my bro made me kick the ottoman and i fucked up my foot >.>... sigh my first injury of 2013.... PLENTY MOREZ WERE THAT CAME FROM! lolz... 

This is dedicated to Betzieebaee because of the LONG wait she had to wait before i thanked her for fanning me and also becuase i just saw that she commented!! asdfghjkl... ummm thanks a not yahoo -_-... lolz i guess it was during a stressful time but still!!... so here you go Babez!! :3 

I know I've been doing loads of "Parts" buuuttt the chapters just flow together sooo well!! and i didn't want to put everything in one chapter... sooo this is the first part of Treacherous... And Reckless (it is how ever still a part of Prank Week!!)... The song is.... (strangely) Untitled by Simple Plan. It will all make since shortly!!

This Chappie is shorter than ALL of my other Chapters but in no way is it a filler... and umm... please dont kill me? O.o

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Tuesday

1000 hours

 It was dark. I couldn’t see anything; I didn’t know where I was. Heck I didn’t know how I got there. But what I did know is someone was calling for me. No… more than one person. Though their voices mingled, there were definitely two people calling my name. I don’t know how I knew but somewhere in my mind I just knew that the voices belonged to Louis and Zayn.

“LOUIS?! ZAYN?!” I screamed desperately trying to locate them. I turned around, but was only met with more darkness. Against my better judgment I started running. To my surprise I didn’t trip on anything though it didn’t seem like I was getting anywhere.

“HARRY PLEASE HELP ME!” Louis’ voice cried, seeming further away than before. At the same time Zayn’s voice was closer, now sounding less like a plea for help and more like a call beckoning me closer. He wanted to me to come to him although Louis was somewhere in trouble; he needed me. I found myself drifting towards the majesty Zayn’s voice, the sound suddenly becoming a drug, so enticing, so enduring. I needed it. I had to have it. My eyes were filled with a bright blue light, pulling me in, closer to the thing I wanted so badly.

I nearly stepped into the light then forgetting why I’d ever thought differently. Why would I not want to go to such a wonderful place? Just one more step… Louis’ pain filled screams filled my ears and I knew I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t just leave my best friend when he needs me so desperately. I pivoted around and began running towards the sound of Louis’ voice, once again being swallowed into the obscure.

I’d run twice as far as I had when I ran towards Zayn’s voice but I still couldn’t see Louis. I couldn’t see anything. His bone shattering screams had ceased and were now replaced with a beautiful singing bathed in a warm white glow. I felt myself falling into it, enchanted by the brilliance of it all. I wanted to be with him, in his wonderful paradise where nothing could harm us. All I had to do was take one more step. But as it had happened before, I was broken from the trance by a cry of help. And yet again I was running trying to play rescue.

The cycle repeated itself several times- me running towards one of them almost falling into their light just before turning away at the first sign of distress from the other- until my legs gave out. I couldn’t run anymore my limbs collapsing underneath me causing me to fall to the ground, right in the middle where I began. I couldn’t get up, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t do anything but sit there and listen to the tortured sounds of two of the people I care the most for.

                                                                                     ***

“Harry help meeee!!!” Someone screamed. But I refused to move, it won’t help as soon as I reach them they’ll no longer be in trouble and someone else will have called for me. On top of that I felt heavy, like my body was made of led. “Harry! GET IT OFF OF MEEE!!” Louis? Why is Louis calling for me?

I groaned, rolling over on to my back. It’s too early for this why is he yelling so early in the morning. I tried to ignore his panicked cries, but damn it that boy is loud!

I reached a lazy arm up to scratch my nose, but as soon as I did the itch moved spreading like wildfire. It almost felt like something was crawling on me… OH SHIT!!

I hopped up, joining Louis in his shrieking as I tried to at swat whatever was crawling on me. I swear the more I swung the worse it got. I jumped around hoping it would knock something off of me, but it didn’t. Instead I bumped into Louis sending us both toppling to the ground. “Louis what the hell is on me?!!” I asked in a panicked frenzy. Both of us were flailing around on the floor not caring that we were getting tangled up in the sheets and each other in the process. To anyone else this probably looked very strange, but you know what? They can go fuck themselves because the only thing I cared I about was GETTING THAT DAMN THING OFF ME!

“What are you talking about there’s nothing on you!! What’s on me?!” He questioned from next to me with big frightened eyes.

I took a quick look at his toned body, trailing down his shoulders, biceps, chest, abs, and happy trail until it disappeared beneath the fabric of his boxers. It started has a simple gesture but I couldn’t help the fact that I just wanted to run my hands all over him, heck I’d lick icing off of him if he’d let me. Now that would be a treat. I unconsciously licked my lips, enjoying the sight of his perfectly sculpted body so early in the morning. Ok so maybe it was a little more than a quick peek.

“What are YOU talking about there’s nothing on you!” I exclaimed snapping myself back to reality and our predicament. I really hope he didn’t notice what I did…

“Then why the hell am I so bloody itchy!!” He screeched, bringing his arm up my leg in order to scratch his bare neck. My breath hitched, you can bet that I was thankful that I was wearing joggers.

Amused chuckles answered our questions as Niall claimed, “Gotcha.” followed by the shutting of something. I craned my head around to find Zayn standing on one side of Niall with a camcorder in hand. Oh gawd, please tell me he didn’t get that on video. On the other side of Niall stood a slightly flushed Liam holding… some kind of container?

“How’s that for a wakeup call?” Liam mused, his voice slightly raspy from his cold.

“What the hell did you do to us you fucking cunts?” I sneered, although it probably seemed less menacing due to the fact of me squirming around trying to scratch my back like a dog.

“You’ve never heard of itching powder, love?” Zayn asked with fake shock written all over his face. Cock sucker. Wait…

“You are so dead!” Louis screamed trying to jump up and attack them, but ended up tripping and getting even more tangled in the covers.

“Unh unh unh,” Niall tutted wagging his finger the way a disapproving parent would. “‘Pranks on Prank Week can only be avenged through other pranks.’ Those are the rules correct?”

I glared at him, “Shut the hell up you damn Leprechaun.”

“Remind me never to walk you up like this again! You’re worse than a trucker,” The Leprechaun dramatized, he knows he’s worse than this when he’s not even drunk.

The room grew quiet, other than the noise of our so called friends laughing at our misfortune as Louis and I rolled around trying to extinguish the itch. I felt like a damn dog wiggling around on my back to sooth it. I swear if Zayn has this on tape, he will die. It continued for what seemed like several minutes- though was probably only seconds- until finally someone spoke, and I’ll tell you I was never so happy to hear some one’s voice in my life.

“You guys probably wanna clean up huh? There’s some Calamine soap and lotion in the bathroom upstairs,” Liam told us as his teammates glared at him in disbelief. Thank you Liam for being Daddy Direction even when you’re pulling a prank!

Louis and I looked at each other for a moment, locking eyes in all seriousness before shouting out, “I’M FIRST!!” We both shot up kicking the covers off the best that we could before running towards the stairs with the blankets dragging behind us the first few feet. The sound of Zayn, Liam, and Niall’s laughter receded as we reached the second floor, ass holes.

“I’m the youngest!” I claimed ‘accidently’ bumping into him so that he would stumble. It didn’t work.

“So I’m the oldest!” he shot back shoving me harder than I had him, almost making me run into the wall. Almost

“I’m taller!” I stuck my foot out to the side in an attempt to trip him but instead he only stumbled and I was the one to take a dive into the floor. But being the awesome ninja I am I did a tuck and roll ending up only a few feet behind the running Brit.

“So I’m shorter! Which is why I should take a shower first, I have a smaller body so it’ll take less time for me to wash!” I snorted at that one. Sure his logic would make sense, if it wasn’t for the fact that he can take up to three hours in the fricking bath! That’s like six times longer than me- not counting last night, although I wasn’t technically bathing the whole time.

I decided not to even try and reply to his poor attempt at trying to get the shower first, and instead came up with this brilliant statement, “My hair’s curlier!”

“Which is why, I’m hotter.” I could hear the grin in his voice as he struggled to keep up with my new lead. He might have been smaller and faster, but I’m taller so my longer legs make up for that.

“Which is why I won,” I said stepping into the bathroom, being sure to stick out my tongue before slamming the door in his incredulous face. I locked the door behind me just in time to hear a slam against the door.

“HAAAZZZZZAAAAAA that’s not faaaaaaiiiiiirrr!!! I’m ITTTTCCCCCHHHHYYY!” Lou whined on the other side. Ignoring his pleas I undressed, slipping my joggers off before looking towards the counter for the bottles of calamine lotion and soap. “Fine then,” I could hear the pout in his voice, “give me the lotion and I’ll go take a shower ALLLLLL the way down stairs.”

I almost gave him the lotion then, feeling bad that he’d have to go all the way down stairs to get another shower. Who ever made this house obviously wasn’t thinking. There are five bed rooms on this upper level yet only one bathroom and no master. The only other full bathroom was down stairs near the guest bed rooms and yet again no master. Whoever built this house obviously didn’t think it through, but at least this bathroom’s big. The key word being ‘almost’ here, though. I won fair and square why should I have to share?

“Fine then,” Louis repeated taking my silence as defeat. I started towards the shower grabbing the soap on the way, but the next thing he said had me stopping dead in my tracks. “Well then can I shower with you?... I’ll wash your back and stuff…” I paused, thinking about it. This would be a perfect opportunity to see how much he likes me or if he likes me at all. But then again would I be able to control myself? How embarrassing would it be to get a hard on during a shower that means absolutely nothing to him? And I definitely can’t tell him now, that would just make for an awkward situation. Especially if he doesn’t like me back. I can just imagine it…. it’d be horrible!

I let him in, he thanks me for letting him bath with me. Louis quickly turns on the facet and we hop in, wanting to get rid of the itching sensation not paying the least bit of mind to each other. I luckily got first picks at the soap since I did win fair and square; I just decided to be nice. Unluckily I finish bathing first, not exactly wanting to get out yet, I take a peek at Lou, his own hands running over his body massaging the soap into his skin. I can’t help it as my body immediately goes rigid and my mind swarms with inappropriate thoughts.

“Umm Harry… why are you hard?...” Louis asks awkwardly, breaking me from my fantasies. Oh shit.

I’m at a loss of words to say. This was definitely not in my plans. I scoured my mind for something to reply with but can’t help it when I blurt out, “Louis I’ve been having strange feelings lately… You know the other day when you were trying to figure out who I liked?” A soft confused ‘yeeeaaa’ could be heard on his part. “Yea I lied, I really do like you… A lot! And I’m sorry if this is strange and awkward and just at a really bad time, but I just… I…” I stutter the last part. My eyes widen in horror with realization of what I just did. No, I wasn’t supposed to do this yet! I mentally face palm myself, not wanting to do it for real so that I don’t look like an idiot- well even more like an idiot... Shit.

My heart clenches as Louis backs away from me, his face filled with disgust. “So you really are a fag?! I was just kidding around but you were taking it seriously!!”

“Lou-”

“SHUT UP!” he yelled cutting me off. I had tried to take a step forward but his outburst made me jump back, while he remained with his back pressed against the wall of the shower. “I don’t know what the hell gave you the idea that I’d ever accept something like this! I am NOT a cock sucker like you! It’s disgusting, wrong, immoral.”

I could feel hot tears streaming down my face, but I knew he couldn’t see them as they mixed with the water flowing over head. “Louis, Louis please-”

“DIDN’T I SAY SHUT THE HELL UP!” He barked again, this time startling me to the point where I slipped.

I tumbled backwards hitting my back on the facet head. I cry out in pain as the metal cuts into my skin. Clenching my eyes shut I try to overcome the pain, biting my tongue until the scream comes out in nothing more than a hiss. The pain is still there a dull stinging in my back, but I can’t stay down long, not when I made such a big mess, I need to fix this… somehow… I open my eyes and though the water makes it hard to see I can see Louis. He stands there a look of remorse etched into his features, his beautiful blue eyes swimming with contemplates. I take it as my chance. “Louis, it’s still me. I’m still the same Hazzabear, nothing has changed. I’m still me.”

His look of sympathy returns to one of rage. He takes a step forward and I flinch back, closing my eyes expecting a blow that never comes. I open them once again, more slowly this time. His eyes are narrowed, throwing death threats with just his looks, “You are dead to me Styles. Rot in Hell.” Those are the only words he speaks to me before exiting the shower, the bathroom, and ultimately my life.

Continue Reading