โœ“| ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ โ” jordan baker

Por -CRISYVI

O. simp โ what about how I feel? โž sevyn davison figures out who she is while h... Mรกs

๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™ฅ๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™ ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ.
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™›๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™ž๐™ญ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™จ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ-๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š
๐™‹๐™–๐™œ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฎ.
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—™๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ.
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ.
authors note

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ.

3.2K 67 45
Por -CRISYVI

📍𝗯𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

"Come on Jordan, who the hell is late to their own game?" Mr baker yelled,sevyn and Olivia waited next to the door patiently.

"Jordan hurry up" Mrs baker yelled for her son,sevyn rolled her eyes beginning to get annoyed.

"He's probably talking to Ripley" Olivia informed her parents. Another eye roll left Sevyn's eyes and Olivia noticed.

"Two eye rolls in one-minute new world record, I'd call that true love." Olivia smiled. Sevyn rolled her eyes once more.

"I'm coming!" Jordan yelled back. "So Luca seems nice" Olivia smiled at her friend. "Luca's eighteen." Sevyn awkwardly said earning a look from Mrs baker.

"Wow, she likes-'em older" Olivia slightly chuckled. "I didn't even know how old he was," sevyn said as Jordan walked down the stairs.

"Sorry for taking so long ripl-" Jordan stopped talking and looked at sevyn. "A friend called, let's go" Jordan finished.

"Come on kids," Billy said holding the door open, And they all walked out one by one.

An all-black Suv pulled into the school's parking lot and the car doors opened, "come on Olivia I gotta get to the gym" sevyn rushed her friend.

"Okay, okay" Olivia got out of the car, closing the door behind her. "I'll save you a seat mom" Olivia yelled before she got too far up the parking lot.

The girls made their way into the school quickly "I'll see you later liv I can't afford to be late." Sevyn yelled as she ran down the hallway in her uniform.

Sevyn entered the gym to be met with Hadley's voice echoing throughout the room. "We need talk," Hadley said to sevyn as she enters the gym "about what?" Sevyn responded.

"I know about you and Jordan" Hadley passive-aggressively spoke, "I know it seems-".

"Save it, I can't kick you off the team right now because we're already down a few girls so after this game your out" Hadley paused. "I thought you could actually be someone I considered a friend, turns out you were just another girl using me to get to him" She walked away.

"Hold the fuck up, I didn't use you for shit" Sevyn responded causing Hadley to turn around. "So you never came up to me because of Jordan and I, being in a relationship?" Hadley asked adding base to her voice.

"I'm not gonna lie and say that's not true, but your acting as if I was some football whore who was obsessed with him or something?" Sevyn said.

"I never said that" Hadley tried to walk away once again. "No you said I was just using you to get to him, I already knew him Hadley and frankly if I wanted him that badly I could've had him."

"Oh, you could've had him? But he would've ran back to me in the end" Hadley smiled no longer playing nice girl.

"Really because from everyone else's point of view you're the last option, no one wants a basic bitch whose only personality trait is cheering." Sevyn smiled right back.

"And no one wants a homewrecker" Hadley paused "you know what? Get out of my gym I don't need you on the team" Hadley finished.

"Gladly I hope you have fun when you realize he's not coming back this time" Sevyn flipped her off before walking out of the gym.

Sevyn continued to walk down the hall, making her way out of the gym. She spotted Olivia and Mrs baker in the stands and made her way over to them.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be getting ready for the game?" Olivia asked as she scooted over. "I'm no longer a cheerleader" sevyn awkwardly laughed.

"What? What happened" Olivia looked at her friend. "Hadley fucking hates me now, and it's all thanks to me being a whore." Sevyn moved her hair out of her face

"Your not a whore, I promise you aren't Hadley is just unhinged" Olivia chuckled.

Red and blue fireworks shot from the football field causing Sevyn to turn her attention to the field, the cheerleaders came out cheering and holding a banner.

Please welcome your Beverly high eagles.

The crowd cheered on the team as they ran into the banner, breaking it.

Good evening everybody and welcome to the 2018 homecoming game the cross-town rivalry between Malibu and Beverly comes to a head tonight.

The opposite team threw the ball and Spencer ran and caught it.

Spencer James caught the ball on Malibu's thirty-yard line.

The crowd cheered, Jordan was about to throw the ball but go tackled and this wasn't just once it had been happening for the entire game.

Jordan threw the ball but his teammate got tackled once again "what the hell?" Sevyn thought to herself.

Jordan lined up to throw the ball but got tackled again. It happened at least five more times before the game got paused.

"What is happening is it-" Olivia spoke, "no it's not Spencer he's solid it's just Malibu's defence they for-real." A guy next to Olivia said.

"When did he get here?" Sevyn looked at the boy confused "hi" Chris waved. The crowd booed as Jordan got tackled once more.

"I hope he's okay" Sevyn mumbled to herself. "It's no way they aren't cheating," Olivia said as she watched everyone exit the stands.

"Right" sevyn paused looking in front of her. "Spencer wants you," Jordan said not wanting to look anywhere else. "Uh okay," Chris responded as he got up. Sevyn's eye's lingered on his body, his hair was messy making him more attractive and he was in his uniform.

The stands refilled a minute before the game started back up. Sevyn's phone vibrated, it was a text from her mother that read "be home soon". Sevyn turned off her phone and put it back in her pocket.

And here we go, two quarters left to decide who owns the division. The Eagles have put themselves in quite the hole trailing by fourteen.

The two teams lined back up, Jordan grabbed the ball as Spencer began to run down the field, he threw it about twenty yards before Spencer caught it.

Touch down

The crowd went wild, once again Jordan grabbed the ball and threw it downfield to Spencer and he caught it. This happened repeatedly until the two teams had even scores.

And here we go folks, eight seconds left to determine who wins the division.

The ball was thrown to Jordan and he began to back up. He ran towards Spencer and handed him the ball.

Jordan ran down the field as Spencer ran past all of the defence railings behind him.

H-he makes the catch.

The crowd cheered as loud as ever. Olivia hugged Sevyn in excitement. "I'll be right back" Sevyn jumped down the stands one by one.

She made her way into the locker room a little after the game but she heard voices. "Nice catch if I don't watch out your gonna take my spot in the playoffs" Asher laughed.

"Where'd that trick play come from?" Asher spoke once again. "Crenshaw's playbook" Jordan spoke obviously annoyed.

The room was silent for a bit before Asher said "we should add it to ours".

"Good idea man, we're gonna have to come up with a whole new playbook since someone gave Malibu ours."

"Yeah, I can't believe that happened" Sevyn heard a voice say. "Come on man it was you, I saw that look you shot Delgado how you said it was no way we could win."

"They read every single move we made man." Jordan's voice raised. "Will you just let me explain?."

"Explain what man?" Jordan asked, "I made a mistake Jordan, okay? My life was falling apart and in a moment of weakness-".

"Oh? Another moment of weakness how many times are you gonna use that sorry ass excuse to cover yourself huh?".Jordan paused

"and your spot? in the playoffs it's gone, as soon as I tell my dad what you did your off this team" Jordan finished speaking.

"You serious right now over one game you just one?" Asher began to raise his voice "I thought you said it was just football man?".

"You know what? No, not to me and if you would have been there on that field with us you would have felt that." Jordan said as Asher walked away.

A few minutes after Asher left Sevyn fully walked into the gym as if she didn't hear anything. "Jordan?" Sevyn spoke, causing Jordan's head to lift.

"If your gonna yell at me I don't have time for it" he responded picking up his gym bag. "I'm not gonna yell at you, I was just coming to say congratulations."

"That's new" Jordan smiled into his words. "So are we going back to talking again?" Jordan asked the girl that stood in front of him.

"If you stop playing with my feelings sure" sevyn smiled and Jordan huffed. "Hm, who's Luca?".

"What's wrong with you?" Sevyn paused "he has nothing to do with you being a whore".

"Oh, so he's your boyfriend?" Jordan completely ignored her words. "No Jordan he's not, why does that matter?".

"It doesn't, I was just curious," Jordan said with a smirk. "Are you and Ripley dating?".

"does it matter?" Jordan responded trying to avoid answering. "Wow, don't bother talking to me" Sevyn walked out of the gym.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" Jordan yelled after her.

╒══════════════════╕
AUTHORS NOTE
╘══════════════════╛
Hey, I've written a outer-banks book and I would really appreciate it if you read it.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

1M 39.6K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
374K 10.5K 18
MARY JANE| MARJIUNA CIGARETTE Carmen Santos, born and raised in the projects of Chicago, gets sent to Eastland California after...
123K 1.1K 16
Lexi, the Beverly Hills cheerleader, best friends with Jordan and Olivia well before the incident. Will their past effect their present? Read and fin...