𝗣𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

📍𝗯𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗮

"Come on Jordan, who the hell is late to their own game?" Mr baker yelled,sevyn and Olivia waited next to the door patiently

"Jordan hurry up" Mrs baker yelled for her son,sevyn rolled her eyes beginning to get annoyed.

"He's probably talking to Ripley" Olivia informed her parents. Another eye roll left Sevyn's eyes and Olivia noticed.

"Two eye rolls in one-minute new world record, I'd call that true love." Olivia smiled. Sevyn rolled her eyes once more.

"I'm coming!" Jordan yelled back. "So Luca seems nice" Olivia smiled at her friend. "Luca's eighteen." Sevyn awkwardly said earning a look from Mrs baker.

"Wow, she likes-'em older" Olivia slightly chuckled. "I didn't even know how old he was," sevyn said as Jordan walked down the stairs.

"Sorry for taking so long ripl-" Jordan stopped talking and looked at sevyn. "A friend called, let's go" Jordan finished.

"Come on kids," Billy said holding the door open, And they all walked out one by one.

An all-black Suv pulled into the school's parking lot and the car doors opened, "come on Olivia I gotta get to the gym" sevyn rushed her friend.

"Okay, okay" Olivia got out of the car, closing the door behind her. "I'll save you a seat mom" Olivia yelled before she got too far up the parking lot.

The girls made their way into the school quickly "I'll see you later liv I can't afford to be late." Sevyn yelled as she ran down the hallway in her uniform.

Sevyn entered the gym to be met with Hadley's voice echoing throughout the room. "We need talk," Hadley said to sevyn as she enters the gym "about what?" Sevyn responded.

"I know about you and Jordan" Hadley passive-aggressively spoke, "I know it seems-".

"Save it, I can't kick you off the team right now because we're already down a few girls so after this game your out" Hadley paused. "I thought you could actually be someone I considered a friend, turns out you were just another girl using me to get to him" She walked away.

"Hold the fuck up, I didn't use you for shit" Sevyn responded causing Hadley to turn around. "So you never came up to me because of Jordan and I, being in a relationship?" Hadley asked adding base to her voice.

"I'm not gonna lie and say that's not true, but your acting as if I was some football whore who was obsessed with him or something?" Sevyn said.