𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄�...

By dxxdly_

"Did I say anyone can leave?" "Do I look like I give a shit?" ---- an alternate universe where a ruthless maf... More

Introduction
Tears And Knives
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Killed
Chapter 2 : Pretty Boy
Chapter 3 : Friendship
Chapter 4 : Parents
Chapter 5 : Torture
Chapter 6 : Hurt
Chapter 7 : Shot
Chapter 8 : Anger
Chapter 9 : Sorry
Chapter 10 : Date
Chapter 11 : Drug Storage
Chapter 12 : Cuddle
Chapter 13 : Missed
Chapter 14 : Punishment
Chapter 15 : Invitation
Chapter 16 : Bang
Chapter 17 : Party
Chapter 18 : Missing
Chapter 19 : Plan
Chapter 20 : Sold
Chapter 21 : Auction
Chapter 22 : Escaped
Chapter 23 : Panic
Chapter 24 : Dead
Chapter 25 : Safe
Tagged
Chapter 26 : You?
Chapter 27 : Stupid Rule
Chapter 28 : Caught
Chapter 29 : Admit
Chapter 30 : Assurance
Chapter 31 : Sunshine
Chapter 32 : Envy
Chapter 33 : Isolated
Chapter 34 : Demanding
Chapter 35 : Too Much
Chapter 36 : Cognizance
Chapter 37 : Start New
Chapter 38 : Heojoon
Chapter 39 : Mafia
Chapter 40 : Fear
Chapter 41 : Photo Frame
Chapter 42 : The Right Thing
Chapter 44 : Déjà Vu
Chapter 45 : Finding Love
Epilogue
B̷o̷n̷u̷s̷ ̷C̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷
Thank you + My other books

Chapter 43 : Forgotten

460 29 9
By dxxdly_

[Past]

Darkness.

All he saw was black, as his eyebrows frowned together in confusion. His head felt slightly giddy, a low throbbing was echoing across himself. He let out a low groan under his breath, as he tried to open his eyelids slowly. 

A low cough escaped his mouth, as he opened his eyes, too see an unclear white background all over. He could feel that his eyesight was blurry, some tears leaving the corner of his eyes. His chest was moving up and down, taking deep breaths, as he opened his eyes fully. The bottom of his eyes were a bit red and puffy. Though he had no idea why.

"H-Hello?" He let a small voice, as he tried to sit up

"Jimin?"

He heard someone call him, as he rubbed his eyes with his hands, before looking at the figure before him, widening his eyes.

"Oh, hey mom," he greeted, seeing her sighing in relief right after.

Jimin frowned. She looked so worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked, "And why is my back... slightly hurting? And I'm feeling a bit uncomfortable... on the whole?"

"Nothing to worry, baby. How about we sit and talk, yeah? We have something to tell you," Jihyo said, smiling slightly, but Jimin could clearly see that there was something wrong.

"Son," his dad called out.

"Dad, what's wrong?"

"We'll tell you everything, son. Something happened... recently, and I think you deserve to know it," he said calmly, to which his wife nodded along, making the poor boy even more confused.

"Okay...," he mumbled, not asking anything further at that moment.

Little did he know that he forgot about the person he loved. And that was how he knew, after the little 'talk' with his parents, that he lost some memory from an 'accident'. And him being the ignorant boy he was, believed his parents whole heartedly.

The existence of Yoongi completely vanishing from his life.

.

.

.

The fourteen-year-old boy was returning from his school that evening, as usual. He talked with his schoolmates, friends, teachers, learnt things, did all that shit that he used to do these days, without anything going wrong. And again, as usual, he was walking down the street, humming a random tune, that came up to his mind.

"Jimin?" He heard his name getting called by a very unfamiliar voice, as he turned around, only to see an elder boy, a few inches taller than him standing in front of a park.

Jimin looked at him questioningly, wondering what someone who was elder than him, doing in a children's park.

"Uh, yes?" He asked, turning fully towards him.

Yoongi blinked.

"What do you mean, yes?" He asked, confusion creeping inside him as he frowned at Jimin.

"What else am I supposed to ask...? Do I know you?" Jimin asked, pouting slightly in confusion, unconsciously.

"Jimin, it's me, Yoongi," the elder said, looking at the younger in disbelief.

"But I don't know anyone named Yoongi," Jimin muttered, as he looked at him, "Oh? If suppose, were you my friend before the accident?"

"Accident?" Yoongi gaped at Jimin in shock, "When did that happen?"

"Um... a few years ago?" Jimin asked back, shrugging, "They say I lost some memory after the accident, when I was seven or something."

"Jimin, we literally talked four days ago," Yoongi said, pursing his lips together.

And I rejected your confession.

"Oh, sorry but I don't remember you," Jimin said, giving a small smile before turning around to leave the place immediately.

"Hey! Just answer this alone!" Yoongi shouted, as the younger sighed, walking back to him.

"What?"

"Who told you about the accident?"

"My parents, of course," he said.

And before Yoongi could respond, Jimin went away immediately. He didn't know how to react to this unknown guy, that got him a bit suspicious, making him run immediately. He was a bit scared, to be honest.

"What the hell...?" Yoongi muttered to himself, his eyes following the path Jimin ran away a second ago.

----------

 "Yoongi, you're so distracted," Yeonha told him, stopping what he was doing a second later.

His uncle was teaching him the weapons, and a basic idea of how to handle it, but Yoongi was just kept on nodding absent-mindedly. He couldn't concentrate after what happened with his earlier encounter with Jimin, and it bothered him.

Jimin forgot him.

He was just... forgotten. By Jimin. By his first and only friend. Someone who was with him in every situation, and talked to him without judging him, for being poor.

There was this constant tug in his insides, that just wouldn't go away.

"Nothing, uncle, don't worry," he muttered, as his fingers traced on the sharp metal part of the knife.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi, I can't teach you like this. Tell me what's bothering you, please?" The elder asked sighing.

"Nothing, just... My friend lost his memory," Yoongi said, frowning, retreating his hand back, "And he lost where I was there. He doesn't remember me. Only me."

Yeonha raised an eyebrow, at that.

"When did you last contact him?"

"Four days ago!" Yoongi exclaimed, "That's the thing, I don't know what happened then. He says he was in an accident... and that made him forget things. And that accident happened years ago, he's saying!"

"That doesn't make sense..."

"Yeah, like hell it doesn't!" He snapped, getting extremely frustrated.

"I'm really sorry for you, son," Yeonha sighed, not knowing what else to say, "But can I know his name?"

"Jimin, Park Jimin," Yoongi mumbled softly.

"Park...?" The elder asked hesitantly to which Yoongi just nodded, and Yeonha knew it. He knew the boy—son of his rival gang.

Yoongi was friends with him?

"It's just... I really like him, not in that way of course. But he was the one who talked to me despite my poorness, and he's really rich too. He didn't care about that status, and we were friends for a really long time. I didn't talk to him for four days, and he's oblivious of who I am! Like, completely!" Yoongi exclaimed, "We were best friends for seven years..."

Yeonha froze, hearing the last sentence.

"I'm... sorry to hear that," he whispered, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah, just forget about it, teach me uncle," Yoongi muttered.

.

.

.

Ceratine.

Yeonha found out.

Informing his spies who were among the rival's gang, he got to know about what the Parks had done to their son—though he couldn't find out the reason. And for now, he just decided to tell Yoongi. They might be rivals, but Yeonha thought that his nephew deserved to know.

-----------

[Present]

The first thing Namjoon did after returning from his mission was go and search Jin. It was an undeniable truth that the last argument he had with the elder, was renting free in his mind, which was definitely not helping. He had to apologize, or do something and make up with the latter, since this was the first big fight between them, and Namjoon already couldn't handle it.

He burst open Jin's room door, not seeing if it was locked or not, thankfully it wasn't. Jin, who never left the room after the argument, overthinking again and again without control, was startled when he heard the sudden sound of his door.

Namjoon appeared in front of him, as Jin came out from the washroom after rinsing his face. Jin looked at him wide eyed, and without any further delay, not even a second, Namjoon went towards the latter, before engulfing him in a tight hug.

Jin almost choked at that, he didn't expect him to just hug, and moreover, the tightness in that one hug was... not normal. It was as if one was deprived of the other for days, and he didn't want to let go, like, at all. 

That might be one of the reasons, but the other was---even though they had been together for months, their moments were fresh... So fresh, that Jin's heart skipped a beat every time he saw his boyfriend. He just loved him too much, and Namjoon loved him just as much. Maybe even more.

"I'm sorry, hyung," Namjoon whispered softly, near Jin's ear, who came back to senses very slightly, as he hugged back the younger, first. 

Namjoon let out a contented sigh, when he felt the latter's arms wrap around him, moving it up and down his back in a comforting manner. The contentment he felt when being home---yeah, Jin was his home. 

"I'm really sorry, hyung. I promise to never upset you again," he said, burying his head in Jin's neck, biting his lips not to cry again.

Jin sighed at that.

"Of course, of course. When have I stayed mad at you for so long?" He asked, patting his back, and letting his other hand flow through his hair softly, "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have forced you... It was very immature and selfish of me."

"Yeah, it was. I'm not even going to deny it," Namjoon mumbled, "But I'm sorry that I said I never wanted to make our relationship public. I do, I do want to show everyone that you're mine... I'm just, I'm just worried. I really am."

"It's okay," Jin said in a low voice, "I forgive you."

Namjoon pulled away slightly, just enough so that he could face the other. He looked at the other for a few seconds, before leaning in pecking his lips before pulling away. Jin smiled at that, as he cupped Namjoon's face, attaching their lips together.

It was like everything else around them vanished at that moment, just them, kissing each other, pouring their love into the other, desperate to express how they missed it.

"Hyung, I need you help--AHHH!" Taehyung stopped himself, as he entered Jin's room, saw the two elders making out passionately.

The two lovers froze for a second, before jumping away from each other as they both turned towards Taehyung, who was looking at them wide eyed, from the doorstep.

I should lock the door when I do this with Jeongguk.

Taehyung thought, as he looked at them with a lip right sarcastic smile.

"Sorry, didn't know you were here---"

"Yeah, no shit," Taehyung cut his brother off immediately, "But I thought you guys are fighting?"

"Well, we are not anymore," Namjoon answered, taking the latter's hand in his, squeezing it lovingly.

"That's good. There better be no serious arguments between you two, because if you hurt my brother," he turned to Namjoon, "It won't be pretty."

"I can't believe your younger brother is threatening me, but point taken," he sighed, "But what if he hurts me though?"

"Hey!" Jin exclaimed at that, smacking the back of his boyfriend's head slightly.

"I'll kill him, don't worry," Taehyung said, shrugging his shoulders playfully.

Jin scoffed in amusement, making the other two laugh slightly. They just couldn't stay away from each other for so long, and it was showing. Taehyung couldn't be more happier for both of the hyungs.

-----------

"Oh, Jimin hyung!" Jeongguk called the elder, as he spotted Jimin sitting in the kitchen, making the elder look at him, made him smile immediately.

"Hey, Jeongguk," he greeted back, as he saw the younger sit before him, after limping slightly, "How's your leg... and you head?"

"I'm healing," Jeongguk said, smiling, "But I thought you'd come to see me... Because Taehyungie was always there, I thought he'd get you too," he mumbled.

"Taehyungie, huh?" Jimin asked, scoffing slightly, "I'm really sorry that I couldn't meet you, but since when are  you and Tae this close that you call each other nicknames?"

"Oh... we just, like to do that," he muttered, getting shy all of a sudden, "But never mind that, how are you? It's been so long since we've both talked."

"Yeah... it really was. Except the fact that your brother is a complete asshole, and I want to hate him and stay mad at him, but I love him too, and that's making me harder to do the first option---except that thing, everything's fine with me," Jimn scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Uh... okay?" Jeongguk said, laughing nervously, "What did he do though?"

"You know me?"

"Of course, I know you---"

"No, like before I came here, or before I was... kidnapped. I was kidnapped? Oh yeah, before that," he said, expecting something from Jeongguk, but all he saw was the younger widening his eyes slightly, his body freezing at the sudden question---which Jeongguk didn't expect at all.

"I---uh... How'd you know that?" Jeongguk asked instead, leaning in slightly, as if none of them knew about it.

"You know!" Jimin shouted slightly, that made Jeongguk cover his mouth, as he looked around, making sure that no one heard him.

"Shut up," he hissed, glaring at Jimin slightly, as the elder sat down. Before Jeongguk could say anything, Jimin took away the latter's hand covering his mouth.

"Tell me now," Jimin said, sighing.

"I don't think I can, though," Jeongguk said, leaning his elbow on the table.

"I can, only if he lets me!" They both heard a sudden voice, making them turn to the entrance of the large dining hall, only too see Yoongi standing there, leaning against the door, with folded hands.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Hey hyung!" Jeongguk waved at him, happily---he was just so in a good mood that he was home after weeks and that Taehyung and him shared a kiss, to which Yoongi acknowledged with a wave too, smiling slightly at him.

"Tell him to get out," Jimin said, eyeing Yoongi sideways, before looking at Jeongguk.

Did he tell me get out of my own dining hall?

Yoongi thought, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Jimin, please!" Yoongi exclaimed, "Just let me explain!"

"Let me think... hmm, no," Jimin said, looking at him dead in the eye, "You should've told me if you wanted to! It's like you're telling me only because I found out and I don't want that!" 

"Jimin...," Yoongi dragged his voice, trying hard to whine in front of his brother, which was slightly going in vain. 

"What?"

"Please!"

"No---"

"Jiminie---"

"Wow, this is my first time seeing hyung beg this much to someone," Jeongguk said, looking at the both of them, "Consider yourself lucky, Jimin hyung."

"What the hell? He should be thankful to me that he has someone like me, not the other way round!" Jimin exclaimed, to which Jeongguk blinked his eyes, and Yoongi just chuckled.

He hasn't changed one bit.

"It's true, can we please talk?" Yoongi asked again.

"The fuck? You actually agreed?" Jeongguk gaped at his hyung, who just shrugged, "You're so lovesick, oh god. Please remove the no dating shit, or else, you'll be breaking your own rules."

Yoongi looked at Jeongguk, frowning, and before he could say something, Jimin cleared his throat, gaining both of their attention.

"One chance," he said, and Yoongi's eyes lit up brighter than thousand lights.

"Thank you!" 

.

.

.

And so he did.

Yoongi and Jimin had a long talk right after that, in Yoongi's room. The elder told him without leaving a single detail. Including how they met when they were only seven and ten years old. How they became closer, their habits, how they grew up together. 

About how Jimin confessed and was rejected. About how his memory was suddenly lost not many days later. And what really happened---Yoongi's undeniable anger towards Jimin's parents, their death, how he got Jimin. Everything. Yoongi didn't leave the younger on dark anymore, he thought he deserved to know.

And that was exactly how Jimin said that he needed time, and going out of Yoongi's room, the next moment. 

Yoongi wouldn't blame, it was all new to him, and a part of his life was like a living a lie. Yoongi would've gotten angry and frustrated if he was in Jimin's place too, so he just let him go, for the moment. Because when he needed time, Yoongi didn't say anything further. All he wanted was to explain things, and that he did.

Jimin was confused. He left the elder's room, and there was only one place he could think about going to. And he felt bad for it. He wanted to go to Taehyung, but it seemed like he was going to him when he needed to. He felt guilt raising in him, in addition to the tug he was feeling in his chest, that he finally found the true reason why Yoongi killed his parents.

But they're still my parents...

"Ah, fuck it," he muttered under his breath, as he went to the backyard of the mansion, wanting to have an alone time. 

Away from everything, and everyone.

----------

Tears were threatening to spill his eyes, and his overthinking brain wasn't really helping him. Memories of his parents were brought back then, after Yoongi told him everything, and he didn't want that. He successfully forgot that for a few days, only to think about the tough times and cry over it again.

He took a deep sigh, which came out shakily.

He just... He needed Taehyung. But something in him told that it didn't do Taehyung justice, when Jimin only called him for his own need. It wasn't true---after Jimin apologized, they've been doing really well, but Jimin just couldn't help but think in the negative way.

"Jiminie? What's wrong?"

Taehyung.

That was enough for Jimin to burst out in tears.

-----------

Tae, you angel boi 🥺

Namjin made me soooooo soft in the middle of the chapter-

Jimin knows everything~ FINALLYYY, I've been waiting to write this chapter honestly, and it did seem to come out like I expected, so I'm kind of satisfied with it lol.

Anyways, happy reading~

~(^_^)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 18.7K 33
What happens when Park Jimin crosses path with Jeon Jungkook, a mafia leader. What does fate has in store for them? "You're my bunny...." "And you'r...
1.9M 81.6K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
439K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
2.5M 163K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...