Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Autorstwa weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Więcej

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

55- Secrets spilled

674 24 13
Autorstwa weasleytwinsimp11

(Hayden Morales^^^)

  "I don't want to go home yet! Cant you tell mum that for a bit longer! Please?" said Lucas as Y/n looked at him. "Please?! Emilia!"

  "Your mother said a certain time Lucas, I can't do anything about it." said Emilia as Lucas groaned and crossed his arms. Y/n rolled her eyes and opened the door.

  "Go ask her and tell me what she says." said Y/n as Lucas ran out and went inside the house. "That's even if she's home."

"Are you still fighting with your parents love?" said Adrian as Y/n rolled her eyes and nodded as she laid back on him. Mr. L/n came out his house with Lucas as Emilia pulled down the window.

  "Hello children, you know how to drive Emilia?" asked Mr. L/n, Emilia chuckled and pulled out her license as he looked at it and smiled. "Wow, congratulations. So proud of you, maybe teach Y/n how to drive as well."

  "She's going to start crying, you shouldn't have said that." said Adrian from the back seat as Mr. L/n looked at Emilia who's eyes were watering.

  "Shut up Ade, no i'm not." said Emilia as Y/n and Miles bursted into laugher. Lucas was peaking his head from the window as Mr. L/n looked at him.

  "I hope Lucas wasn't a bother." said Mr. L/n

"Oh no he wasn't at all! I always wish I had younger siblings so I loved hanging out with him." said Emilia as Miles looked at her.

  "Well it's pretty late Lucas, why don't you hang out with them another day." said Mr. L/n as Lucas groaned. 

  "Sorry Lucas, it was a no go." said Adrian as he fist pumped Lucas. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at her dad as he looked back at her.

"Are you staying at Emilia?" asked Mr. L/n, Emilia turned around and looked at her as she turned back around and smiled.

  "I hope that's not a problem?" said Emilia as Adrian and Y/n grinned. Mr. L/n looked at the both of them and narrowed his eyebrows.

  "No, not at all. Adrian may I have a word with you?" asked Mr. L/n. Adrian turned to look at Y/n and swallow hard as he nodded and got out of the car.

  "Yeah, you guys can get going. I'll apparate there." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles held back their laughs. Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked back at her father. They pulled out of the driveway as Adrian followed Mr. L/n into the house.

  "Please, sit down." said Mr. L/n. Adrian took a seat as Lucas sat down next to him. "No go upstairs Lucas."

  "But why? Cant I sit and talk with you and-" said Lucas but was quickly cut off.

"Go to your room Lucas." said Mr. L/n, Adrian shifted in his seat as Lucas made a face and turned back to look at his father.

"Y/n/n was right, you guys are mean!!" said Lucas running up to his room as Mr. L/n let a smile slip. Adrian still not sure what was going on felt very uncomfortable.

"Now, I hope you know I trust you and Y/n completely so I hope when you say you guys are at Emilia's house you are at her house." said Mr. L/n as Adrian relaxed himself.

"Oh yes! Of course, I wouldn't lie to you or Mrs. L/n, and I'm sure Y/n wouldn't either." said Adrian as Mr. L/n looked at him and fixed himself in his seat noticing that Adrian didn't understand what he was trying to get at.

"And I hope if you two are.. active, you're using protection." said Mr. L/n as Adrian's jaw dropped. "I- you don't have to tell me but remember I am a doctor.. so if the two of you.. need any you know help for getting those things."

"I- this is very awkward.. I think.. i'm just going to leave now." said Adrian getting up as Mr. L/n chuckled and nodded his head. "Excuse me."

"Yes of course.. have a good day Adrian." said Mr. L/n as they shook hands. Lucas came running back down the stairs as Adrian looked at him.

  "Take me with you!" said Lucas as Adrian chuckled.

"Next time, yeah?" said Adrian smiling as Lucas groaned watching Adrian disapparate.

  ———

"Strange question E but are you not telling me something about you and Graham?" said Miles as Y/n and Emilia's eye widen.

"What do you mean?" said Emilia as she turned around to look at him as they got off the car. Y/n awkwardly chuckled and looked over at Miles who was looking at Emilia strangely.

"Well yeah.. like you two.. I don't know. Never mind." said Miles as he opened the door, letting the girls go in as they looked at each other.

  "You're home! Took your license out for a spin I see?" said Nick as him and Hayden sat in the living room. Emilia smiled and shook the keys in her hand. "Y/n! Miles! Always great to see you."

"You as well." said Y/n as Nick chuckled, Graham came bursting in flames as everyone turned to look.

  "Why didn't you just apparate?" said Miles as Graham brushed off the ashes off him.

  "I didn't feel like doing all that." said Graham as he looked over at Emilia and smiled. Hayden and Nick turned to look at her as she looked away and turned to Y/n.

"Graham! How are ya?" said Hayden as Miles turned to look at Emilia. "Hey! where's Adrian?"

"Talking with Y/n's dad! Wonder what he did, he's probably getting scolded at." said Miles as Y/n hit his arm and rolled her eyes.

"No he's not!" said Y/n.

"Then what could you father what with him, by himself." said Miles laughing.

"Good question." said Nick.

  "Oh hush, it's probably something about how i've been acting or something like that." said Y/n.

  "Or something like that." said Emilia smiling.

"Drinks?" said Nick standing up as Hayden rolled his eyes, leading the way to the kitchen.

"Hey E, can I speak with you for a moment?" asked Graham as he pulled her aside. Miles turned back and looked at them as Y/n turned to look at Miles. "Privately."

"Of course." said Emilia as she lead the way upstairs. Miles sat in a chair as he looked over at Y/n who was holding back her smile.

"Whats with the looks?" said Graham smiling as Emilia closed the door to her room.

"You're the one with the looks." said Emilia laughing. Graham moved her hair behind her ear as he smiled. "Almost crashing into walls."

  "You distracted me." said Graham as she looked up at him, he moved his other head to her waist pulling her in closer to him. "I really hate that you do this to me, Miles is right downstairs."

  "You're doing it to yourself." said Emilia leaning against the wall.

  "Merlin E." groaned Graham as he moved back, the door opened as they both turned to look to see Adrian.

  "Oh I thought you all would be in here, Y/n's downstairs right. I could hide my things, what are you two doing?" asked Adrian as Emilia and Graham looked at each other. 

  "Talking."

  "Talking."

"Ok. Well, are you done? Can I hide my things in here E?" said Adrian as Emilia nodded, Adrian throw his bag at her as she looked over at Graham who looked confused.

  "Wait you're staying here?" asked Graham as Adrian rubbed his back awkwardly.

  "Got into a fight with my parents." said Adrian as he watched Emilia throw his clothes into her closet and close it. Graham made a face and turned to look at Emilia who was moving her hair back to normal.

"Well, Nick is making drinks.. I heard. Let's go?" said Emilia as Adrian and Graham nodded following after her. Miles watched her walk in with Graham and Adrian.

"There you are?! What did my father say?" said Y/n as Adrian sat down next to her. He groaned remembering the awkward conversation.

  "Drink?" said Nick handing him a cup. Emilia and Graham looked at each other, feeling Miles stares. "Was it bad."

  "Not bad.. more awkward." said Adrian.

  "Did he ask if you two were shagging or something." said Miles as Adrian covered his face. Y/n jaw dropped as Hayden and Nick bursted into laugher.

  "Did he really??!" asked Y/n as Adrian nodded behind his hands. "What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything, he said he didn't want to know. It more like.. to make sure to use protection.. oh love don't make me explain it to you." said Adrian moving his hands. Y/n feeling her face hot as she looked over at Emilia who was laughing.

"I hope you all are using protection." said Nick as he looked over at Emilia, she turned around to see who he was talking to too. "Yes i'm talking to you too."

"She wouldnt even be doing that. She hasn't had a boyfriend and when she did it was in school." said Hayden as Adrian, Miles and Y/n looked away.  "Emilia!!!!"

"HEY! No!" said Emilia as Nick bursted into laugher.

"Who was it. Was it Cedric?" said Hayden.

"SHUT UP NO." said Emilia turning red. Miles looked away as Adrian, Y/n, and Graham chuckled.

"Come on Adrian, she tells you everything. Who was it?" said Nick as Emilia grabbed the drink and drunk it fast. "Was it Graham?" Emilia spit out her drink and looked at them surprised as everyone turned to look at her.

"Why on earth would you think that?" said Graham turning red.

"Well because she liked you before." said Nick as everyone mouth dropped. Miles turned to look at her as she stared at Nick.

"Oh yeah I remember that! It was her fourth year going into her fifth right, she came to visit us and was talking about him-" said Hayden laughing as Nick agreed.

"Shut up, I don't know what you're talking about." said Emilia turning red. Y/n held her hand over her mouth as Miles and Adrian looked surprised and Graham looked at her.

"Oh come on Emilia, I remember you had said that he was-" said Nick as Emilia cut him off again.

  "I will end you if you don't shut up." said Emilia looking straight at her brother who were laughing.

"How come I didn't know! You two had crushes on each other and didn't tell one another?" said Adrian as he thought about it, he made a noise and looked at them again. "IS THAT WHY YOU WERE OVER HIS HOUSE ALL THE TIME?"

"SHUT UP!" said Emilia as Miles stared at her. Graham felt his face go red as Y/n's jaw dropped. Nick and Hayden looked at Graham and bursted into laugher.

"So it was Graham?" said Nick.

"No." said Miles as everyone turned to look at him.

"So where do you guys disappear off too?" said Y/n looking at Hayden and Nick. Emilia looked over at Graham and relaxed her breathing as Nick and Hayden turned to look at her.

"Not saving your friend now Y/n." said Nick as he turned back to Miles. "Now who was it?"

"Oh you don't even want to know." said Adrian

"I think you're right .. I'm just going to think she's still the little seven year old who would play the piano." said Hayden as Emilia looked away.

"I think I need something stronger than this." said Emilia looking down at the drink as Y/n bursted into laugher  .

"Such an awkward conversation to have." said Y/n,

"I would've imagine since Emilia's friends with these two she would've had more than just have one boyfriend." said Nick.

"Why does everyone say that?!" said Emilia as Miles and Adrian bursted into laugher, Graham gave Y/n a quick glance and she looked at Adrian.

"You two were fourteen right?" asked Nick, Adrian glanced at Y/n and turned back to Nick as Miles nodded. "Graham what about you?"

  "I had just turned fifteen." said Graham laughing as Nick and Hayden raised their eyebrows.

"Do they not care about you all in that school." said Hayden as Y/n and Emilia looked at each other and chuckled. The door bell rang as Emilia made a face, getting up.

"Weird." said Emilia getting up to go and open the door revealing Mrs. Pucey and Gianna. "Oh hi?!"

"Hello dear, is Adrian here?" asked Mrs. Pucey as Emilia looked at them surprised. Adrian groaned and went walking out of the kitchen. "Oh my boy! Come back home."

"I will not! Lower your voice." said Adrian pulling his mother off him, Emilia looked over at Gianna who looked to be as if she was crying. "Now go back to that house and take care of your husband."

"Are you staying here? Please Emilia tell me you're letting him stay here?" asked Mrs. Pucey as Emilia looked over at Adrian.

"I'm not staying here, don't worry and go home." said Adrian as Emilia gave him a look. Gianna went to hug her brother as he stopped and looked down at her.

"Can you come back home. It's been a week Adrian." said Gianna as Adrian swallowed hard and looked at his mother. "He didn't go back to you know who, he swore."

"I'm not going home, it's best if you guys leave." said Adrian as Miles, Graham and Y/n stuck their heads out of the kitchen doorway.

"Adrian's been staying here?" asked Y/n as Miles looked at her. Adrian turned around to see the three heads as they popped back into the kitchen.

"He's been here for a week." said Hayden as Nick hit him. "What ! There's no point now of not saying anything, his dad and him got into a fight and well yeah."

"And why didn't nobody say anything to me?" said Y/n as she turned to look at Miles and Graham.

"Hey I just found out today as well. He didn't want to worry you so he didn't tell you, i'm sure that's why E didn't tell you either." said Miles as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and turned to look at Nick and Hayden. Adrian and Emilia came back into the kitchen as he looked at her.

  "So you've been staying here for a week and didn't even tell me?" said Y/n as Adrian glanced over at Nick and Hayden. Emilia slowly walked back out when Y/n called her. "You didn't tell me either!"

  "..You don't understand Y/n." said Adrian as Nick and Hayden looked back over at him.

"Well maybe if you tell me I would understand, or I could try!" said Y/n.

"No, it's something I don't want you to know.. i'm sorry but I just can't.." said Adrian as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and looked over at Miles and Emilia.

"I think Nick and I are going to head out..." said Hayden as they disapparate. Adrian turned to look at Y/n and back at his friends.

"Well.. that's kind of shity isn't it?" said Y/n as she disapparate as well. Adrian groaned and turned to look at Emilia who looked at him sadly.

"I'll go." said Emilia as she disapparate leaving Miles, Adrian and Graham in the house looking at each other. Emilia apparated into Y/n's room to see her sitting down at her vanity. "Hey."

"Why are you guys acting so suspicious? I cant know why he's staying at your house?" said Y/n as Emilia sat on her bed and looked at her.

"It's because his fathers a death eater Y/n, well was and Adrian didn't want that in his family anymore and the both of them had gotten into a fight." said Emilia as Y/n looked up at her surprised. "He didn't want you to know about that."

"A death eater?" said Y/n surprised as Emilia nodded slowly. "A bloody death eater? You let me go to a death eaters house?"

"I- Y/n... this is why Adrian didn't want to tell you. He didn't want you to look at him differently.. or his family." said Emilia as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows. "Look why don't we go back to mines and you and him can talk about it?"

  "Dont you ever get tired if playing this little perfect role Emilia?" said Y/n with an attitude. Emilia looked taken back as she stood up.

  "Well.. I'll leave now." said Emilia as Y/n sighed and looked back at her

  "No E, i'm sorry. I'm just.. a little in shock. I didn't mean to come off so rude." said Y/n. She was upset, by the fact that Adrian didn't tell her anything and that Emilia didn't say anything either. The door opened to reveal Y/n's mother as she looked at the two girls.

  "Your father told me you were staying at Emilia's." said Y/m/n.

  "I am, I just came to get a change of clothes." said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at Y/n surprised at the attitude she was giving off.

"Oh well.. alright. I'm heading out, if you want I can pick you up from Emilia's in the morning?" said Y/m/n

"I can apparate." said Y/n

"We'll enjoy your night." said Mrs. L/n

"Thank you Mrs. L/n, you as well." said Emilia as Y/n rolled her eyes and turned back to look at her pictures seeing the ones of Adrian.

  "Bloody hell Emilia!" said Y/n as she turned around and grabbed Emilia's hand. "Come on, let's go back." The two girls apparated back into the kitchen to see it empty.

"Maybe they're in the living room." said Emilia as they walked out the kitchen and into the living room seeing it empty. "Adrian's room?"

"You know you left three teenage boys in your house alone." said Y/n as they walked up stairs and into Adrian's room seeing it empty. Emilia gave Y/n a strange look at they made their way into Emilia's room to see them all in there, Miles was in her bed, Graham was looking at her vanity as Adrian sat on the couch face covered.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" said Emilia as Miles lifted his head. Graham moved his hands from her makeup as Adrian looked up to Y/n.

"Can we talk?" asked Y/n as Adrian quickly got up. Emilia walked over to Miles and started hitting him with a pillow as he smiled and snatched it.

"Why are you in my bed!" said Emilia as Miles got up and rolled his eyes. Y/n and Adrian walked out of the room and into his as he closed the door.

"I'm sure E told you, didn't she?" said Adrian as Y/n nodded, Adrian sighed and sat back on a couch and looked up at his girlfriend. "I.. I just didn't want you to think bad."

"Well.. I am." said Y/n as Adrian looked up at her sadly and looked back down at his lap. Y/n sat down next to him as he avoided eye contact. "I'm thinking bad because you couldn't tell me, you didn't tell me. If you would've.. I would've understood Adrian."

"You don't get it Y/n, how was I suppose to tell you that my father is a bloody death eater? Hm? How was I suppose to tell you that he's done horrible before?" said Adrian as he looked up. Y/n grabbed his hand as he looked surprised.

"I would've understood. I would've been more of emotional support Adrian! I know you're not like that so why would you be so scared to tell me?" said Y/n as she held onto Adrian's face. He looked at her softly as he held her hand.

"I just.. I don't know.. i'm really sorry love.. I never wanted to kept something from you but I just didn't know how to tell you this." said Adrian as Y/n gave him a quick kiss and smiled.

"You have nothing to apologize for.. do you plan on going back home?" said Y/n as Adrian shook his head 'No'.

"Emilia's parents said I could stay here as long as I wanted.. I really don't want to be a bother to them either, so by the end of the school year next year. I'm going to find my own place, I have enough money for it now but i'm just staying here for now, I think it's kind of helping E too with the whole Cedric thing.. with her not being alone all the time." said Adrian as Y/n nodded and sat back.

"Yeah.. I think you should stay here too." said Y/n as Adrian opened his arms, pulling her closer to him.

"Would you move in with me?" asked Adrian as Y/n looked up at him surprised. Adrian chuckled and rubbed her back. "I'm not saying right after Hogwarts, but will you.. like whenever you're ready?"

"I would." said Y/n as Adrian smiled and pulled the girl into a kiss, smiling harder in between.

  ———

"So what was your reason into coming into my room?" asked Emilia as she pulled Miles off her bed. Graham chuckled as she turned to look at him.

"Well, Miles actually lead us in here." said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, well I thought Y/n was going to be more upset and you were going to need some comfort." said Miles as Emilia narrowed her eyebrows.

  "I don't need any comfort Miles." said Emilia rolling her eyes and sitting at the end of her bed. Graham smirked and looked away as Miles crossed his arms. "Do you two plan on staying?"

  "Do you want us too?" said Miles grinning as Emilia looked over Graham.

  The three of them made their way down to the kitchen as Emilia opened the fridge, Miles and Graham watched her as Adrian and Y/n came down. Emilia made Graham help her as Miles looked at them weird. Adrian and Y/n were back to their normal loving happy relationship as they ate.

Eventually making their way into the rooms, Y/n slept with Adrian as Miles and Graham slept in separate rooms. Emilia was tossing her bed when she got up, making her way into Graham's. "Hey.. Are you awake?" asked Emilia as Graham looked up and smiled.

"Yes? Why are you?" asked Graham as Emilia walked over to him. She sighed and threw her head back as he watched her. "Cant sleep?"

"No." said Emilia. "Why are you awake?"

"I cant sleep either." said Graham, he lifted the covers as she crawled into bed with him. "I didn't know you told Nick and Hayden you liked me, I didn't even know you liked me."

"Yeah because you're dumb. We literally.. would do stuff. How was I not going too?" said Emilia as Graham chuckled and laid his head on hers. "Do you want to go smoke right now."

"Right now?" said Graham as Emilia nodded and ran her hand against his face. They both got up and snuck out into the backyard, lighting a joint. "You know if I knew you really did like me.. I would've asked you out."

"Hm." said Emilia smiling as she took a long hit from the joint. Graham smiled and looked at the girl next to him.

"I'm serious, you're just so hard to get. I don't understand how Miles and you actually dated." said Graham as he took a long hit from the joint. Emilia chuckled and rolled her eyes as they looked up at the sky.

"I don't know either." said Emilia as Graham looked at her weirdly. "If i'm being honest, it's one of my biggest regrets. We messed up our friendship.. it's not the same anymore and I don't think it could be."

"Our friendships the same after what we've done." said Graham as he laid his head on hers.

"Yeah but it's different, Miles and I were just friends. You and I talked and then became friends and then did what we did and turned friends again, we always did that, you're smart Graham and you would ask me for help with homework like you didn't know, we just worked like that." said Emilia as Graham bursted into laugher.

"You never gave me the time of day E, I had to get your attention one way didn't I?" said Graham as Emilia rolled her eyes and smiled.

Miles was having trouble sleeping as well, he looked out the window to look at the moon when he looked down to see Graham and Emilia together. He rested his chin on his hand and sighed as he watched the girl he's been in love with for nearly two years flirt with his friend.

  "I never gave you the time of day?! You started dating Cho!" said Emilia laughing as Graham rolled his eyes.

  "You were with Cedric, nobody could get you away from him." said Graham as Emilia smiled softly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring him up."

  "No it's fine, I have to accept the fact that he's not here anymore." said Emilia as she took a long hit, Graham watched her as she passed it back to him. Her eyes red and low as she sat back and looked up at the sky. "He didn't have to go so early though... can I tell you something."

  "Yeah?" said Graham

"After this year, I might move back to New York." said Emilia as Graham turned to look at her quickly.

"What? No, you cant." said Graham as she turned to look at him sadly.

"I can't stay here any longer Graham, just can you promise you won't say anything..." said Emilia as Graham narrowed his eyebrows.

  "Why would you want to leave?" asked Graham sadly, he wrapped his arm around her as she looked up at him. "You have us here."

  "And i'm grateful for that.. but everything here remains me of Cedric.. and that night at the party, i'm always here alone. Well I was until Adrian but he won't stay long here, plus the only thing holding me back is all of you." said Emilia.

  "Well keep it like that." said Graham

  ———

Y/n felt Adrian's arm around her as she woke up, he didn't have his normal stern looking face. "Why are you staring at me like that." said Adrian as he opened his eyes and smiled.

"I thought you were asleep." said Y/n smiling as Adrian pulled Y/n closer to him, giving her a kiss on the head.

  "I was until I felt you move." said Adrian holding her tighter as she rested her head on his chest. Adrian rubbed his eyes as he looked at his watch. "It's a bit late isn't it?"

"Late? It's barely nine." said Y/n looking at his watch as he chuckled and rose up from the bed and stretched, Y/n watched him as he smiled. The both of them made their way down to the kitchen to see Emilia and Graham talking.

  "Oh you guys are up! Minskey made us breakfast, why don't you join us and i'll wake Miles?" said Emilia as Adrian and Y/n sat down and nodded, as they started talking to Graham.

"Are you guys usually up at this time?" asked Y/n as Adrian nodded and started eating. The Morales all apparated into the kitchen causing everyone to jump and look at up at them.

  "You guys stayed! That's nice!" said Nick as he gave Graham a look and turned back to Y/n and Adrian. "Did you guys settle out your problems."

  "Yes, no thanks to you." said Adrian taking a bit of his food as Hayden and Nick looked each other and chuckled awkwardly.

"Y(and) Emilia?" said Mrs. Morales

"She went to go wake Miles up." said Adrian

"Your mothers worried about you Y/n? She said you haven't returned her messages?" said Mr. Morales as Y/n checked her pocket and looked at her phone.

  "I didn't even notice she texted me.. when did you see her?" said Y/n as she looked up at Diego who looked back at his wife.

  "At the Weasleys." said Hayden quickly.

  "You've been over there? Ive been trying to reach out to Fred and George, Harry tells me he hasn't heard much from Hermione or Ron as well." said Y/n as she looked up at them, Adrian turned to look at Nick suspiciously.

  ———

Emilia made her way to Miles room to find him sitting on the end of the bed, playing with a bracelet. "Why haven't you gone down to breakfast." said Emilia as she watched Miles glance at her and moved his eyes back down.

  "I'm not hungry." said Miles, Emilia narrowed her eyebrows and went to go sit next to her causing him to get up.

  "Are you ok?" said Emilia as Miles nodded and placed the bracelet in his pocket.

"You said breakfast? Let's go?" said Miles as Emilia nodded and got up as they made their way down the stairs, letters came flying in as Emilia went to go pick them up.

  "It's our Hogwarts letters." said Emilia walking into the kitchen and handed Adrian his. "I wonder how they knew you were here."

  "Woah." said Adrian seeing a pin fall from his letter, picking it up seeing that it says 'Headboy'. Graham, Miles and Y/n looked at him surprised as he turned to look at Emilia's parents. "Headboy."

  "Excellent job!" said Diego Morales, Emilia was staring at her letter as Nick and Hayden looked at her.

  "If you're head boy Emilia has to be head girl?" said Miles as he turned to look at her. She looked up and held the little pin out as she looked over at her parents.

"Dumbledore told me you were the best for the position." said Diego as Emilia's smiled faded and nodded, placing her things down.

  "Proud of you two!" said Nick as he messed up Emilia hair, seeing his sisters reaction to what his father said.

"We'll we better be off. We have work." said Diego as he grabbed Emilia's shoulder and disparated. Ariella went to kiss Emilia on the head but she moved, Graham noticed it and looked at her as she looked away.

  "Shall we celebrate?" said Nick happily.

  "I'm going to Cedric grave. I'll see you guys." said Emilia getting up and disapparating. Y/n turned to look at Adrian.

  "I think we should!" said Y/n as she kissed Adrian on the cheek causing him to smile.

IF I STOP UPDATING ITS BECAUSE IM IN JAIL FOR MURDERING MY MATH TEACHER🧍🏻‍♀️ She's literally driving me crazy, I only have 27 days left of school and i'm done but I don't think ima make it 😔🤚🏼 anyways it's a rather long chapter I hope you all enjoyed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...
11.2K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...