Scintilla

By Ira199900

A story of a K-pop boy group called FirstDiversion. Struggling with an unrecognized phase in the music indust... More

Characters
Part 1: The Mistake That Made It Worse
Part 2: Guiltiness
Part 3: It Should Have Been Me
Part 4: The Hyungs And The Maknae
Part 5 : Nocturne97
Part 6 : The Song
Part 7 : In Disguised
Part 9: Things Changed
Part 10: The Journalist
Part 11: The One Who Lurked In The Dark
Part 12: Mourn
Part 13: Away From Him
Part 14 : Flat-Bodied Crows
Part 15: Peculiarity
Part 16: BEGINNING
Part 17: Cataclysm
Part 18: Back To Square One
Part 19: Don't Take Her With You
Part 20: The Vixen
Part 21: Do Not Let The Devil Does As He Pleases.
Part 22: See Them Burn In Fire
Part 23: Pitch Black
Part 24: No Way Of Turning Back
Part 25: Eunseo's Warning
Part 26: Another One Down
Part 27: We're Cursed
Part 28: The Search And The Truth
Part 29: Go Jiseo
Part 30: Fade and Dissolve

Part 8: Miracle

11 0 0
By Ira199900

Playlist : Crown By TXT

November 24th was the day the music video had released, the boys were desperately hoping it would gain the myriad amount of views.

As if an answer to their prayers, the video had surpassed the amount of their previous music video. Sungho had read the comments and the fans were loving the song, the choreo, and Jiseo's acting the most, Jiseo blushed when the members except Hyunsoo congratulated him.

Before the showcase the next day, the song had entered numerous charts, overnight. While First Diversion was sound asleep, exhausted.

Junkyu gasped while checking his phone in the morning, their song 'Bullet' was placed 10th in the Hallyeo Chart.

All of the boys were motivated and elated when they had their hair and makeup was done for the upcoming showcase.

All of them determined not to do any slight mistakes.

The group slumped on their makeup chair, exhausted yet elated at the results of their showcase, there were thousands of media companies sent to write and take their photos.

"It is a miracle" Saejun stated. While having his makeup wiped off.

"I know right? Can't believe THE SHOW actually invited us!" Sungho cajoled.

"Let's hurry up then The Show's right after this" Reuben commanded and added.

"You guys, did a great job, by the way"

Saejun and Sungho smiled thankfully.

"Thanks, you did great too," Saejun said.

"Yeah, you did too," Sungho said while grinning.

It was a fifteen minute ride to The Show's broadcasting building, they could not believe their eyes when they saw just how much of a crowd waiting for them at the building's entrance.

Fangirls stretch out vastly at both sides of the barricaded walkway. Excitement filled Sungho's stomach as he saw a myriad of fans lifted up banners with photos of him.

Saejun had wanted this, yet why does he felt nervous?

His palm started to fill with sweat.

The crowd went wild as Reuben stepped out of the car, followed by Sungho, Hyunsoo, Saejun, and Junkyu.

The screaming raised when Jiseo stepped out, he gave out a shy smile and a small wave.

Hyunsoo tried to keep his annoyance at bay.

Saejun kept a happy face, smiling for the fans, yet his hands were fidgeting.

It reminded him of that day when he was eight.

Eight years old Saejun scanned the crowd for a familiar face, the face of his mom.

She had promised to set aside her schedule for the day and watch him doing his speech.

Baek Haneul, Saejun's mother was an attorney, she hardly had time to spend with her son.

Young Saejun eyes frantically searched for his Mom among the crowd.

Throat dryer than the desert in the Sahara, an Indian ocean of tears threatening to splashed out at the back of his eyes.

All the students of his International School stood before him, waiting for him to begin his speech.

Gulping and gulping and fidgeting.

Saejun felt a hand on his shoulder, looking up, he saw Miss Robert, his school's training teacher. Saying comforting words.

Eight years old Saejun had a crush on her.

Long wavy blonde hair she had, sapphire eyes that sparkle she had.

Saejun decided he will marry her when he got older and there would be no other girls the same as her.

The decision had ended abruptly as it had begun.

Miss Robert had transferred to another International School in Hongdae the next week after the speech competition.

Saejun never felt alone in his life, he had friends but none of them comforted him when he needs them.

Saejun jumped slightly when a hand touched his shoulder, looking next to him, Reuben asked him if he was okay.

Saejun nodded and said yes, they followed the rest entering the building.

They had got one room for themselves, no more chaoticness.

Sungho clapped his hands and jumped.

Reuben grinned at Sungho's silliness.

They waited excitedly and nervously for their turn, Junkyu got out of the room, to watch his Sunbaes passing by, he heard Mamamoo were to record their performance that day.

Sungho practiced dancing at the corner, making Reuben anxious that he knocked out staff members.

Hyunsoo had his eyes closed while sitting with his arms crossed.

Jiseo finding the right angle for his Selca.

Saejun sat alone, fidgeting. He never felt like that when they were unpopular. Due to the small amount of crowd watching him.

Yet, he wanted this, he wanted his members to be happy, wanted recognition they deserved for all those hours of training.

Saejun got up.

"I'm going to get coffee at the coffee machine, who wants one?" Saejun asked.

Sungho lifted his right arm.

"ok"

Saejun then strolled out of the room, Junkyu at the side of the door, coffee in his hand.

"I greeted Kang Daniel Sunbaenim earlier," Junkyu said, proudly.

"AAHH why was I inside," Saejun said, Kang Daniel was Saejun's role model, Saejun admired his work and his talent.

"He'll probably be around" Junkyu assured Saejun.

"I hope so," Saejun said and made his move to the coffee machine, his hands still fidgeting.

He reached the black coffee machine and pressed for an americano.

Americano was the only option the coffee machine given.

Holding one, he pressed for another.

The coffee was warm, apparently, the coffee machine was not in a good shape.

Now, he was holding both, the coffee spilled a bit at the edge as his hands were still fidgeting.

"Do you need help?" Asked a sweet voice behind him.

Turning back, he saw a girl, with long black hair, her body slender and tone.

He recognized her as the main dancer of the girl group Ladybug.

"Uhhhh, no thanks, I'm good" After he had said that, Saejun shuffled back to his waiting room, coffee spilling, good thing he wasn't wearing his performance clothes, yet.

The coffee trail on the floor as he made his way.

Leaving the girl alone before the coffee machine.

Junkyu had his jaw dropped when he saw his Hyung covered with coffee.

"Here, Sungho" Saejun handed Sungho the coffee, that filled a quarter only.

"Did you drink this?" Sungho asked, skeptically.

Sungho's eyes trailed down to Saejun's white coffee-stained shirt.

"You ran, did you?" Sungho smirked.

Saejun nodded and wave dismissively at Sungho, before went to change his coffee stain shirt.

"Another girl, is it?" Sungho laughed.

"Shut up!" Saejun growled in a deep voice.

Hi Everyone!

I haven't been writing nowadays...

Found out I messed up the time setting in my story...😑

Will try and update more from now on! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 114 25
π‘³π’‚π’•π’†π’π’š, 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑰 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’šπ’π’– 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’‰π’‚π’‘π’‘π’Šπ’†π’“. . . . . . Disclaimer: This book is purely for entertain...
1K 106 15
"Wanna check that out?" TXTZY, slow updates.
28 14 11
"ONE!! TWO!! AND THREE!!" When in a tragic accident of 5 teenagers only one was able to survive. "THEY ARE HERE!! I SWEAR!" The empty voice no one w...
9.9K 172 10
the title is pretty self explanitory. trigger warning ⚠️ abuse, self harm, eating disorders, deppresion, suicide,