Dream SMP Imagines

By lilyup1031

welp, I've done it. I've made an imagine book Requests always open cuz I'm not creative! Characters I'll writ... More

Request Page/Author's Note
Spooky (Ranboo)
Cooking(Quackity)
Subathon(Jack Manifold)
Grind(Karl Jacobs)
Shock Stream(Dream)
Visit(Dream)
Lost City(Karl Jacobs)
Last Breath(Tubbo)
Surprise pt.1(Dream)
Protector(Awesamdude)
Surprise pt.2(Dream)
Goodbye(Tommy)
Pet Killer(Sapnap)
Reunion(Tommy)
Final Room(Eret)
Dancing(Dream)
Hoodie(Sapnap)
Speedrunning(Punz)
Face Cam(Awesamdude)
Off Duty(Awesamdude)
Defend(FoolishGamers)
Collector(Awesamdude)
Distraction(Punz)
Patronus(Karl Jacobs)
Singing(Jack Manifold)
Hacked(Punz)
Upset(Jack Manifold)
Dementors(Jack Manifold)
Meow(Punz)
Fault(Awesamdude)
Guitar(Dream)
Fault pt. 2(Awesamdude)
Distraction pt.2(Punz)
Late Night Drive(Quackity)
A Little Jealous(GeorgeNotFound)
Thunderstorm(BadBoyHalo)
Babysitting(Quackity)
Comfort(Ranboo)
Fears(Ranboo)
Breakdown(Karl Jacobs)
Ozymandias(N/A)
Return(FoolishGamers)
Mafia(Feral Boys)
Five Nights(Jack Manifold)
Fighter(Punz)
Mafia pt.2(Feral Boys)
Quiet Voice(Sapnap)
Lover(Quackity)
Quarterback(Dream)
Mafia pt.3(Feral Boys)
So Long(Technoblade)
Quiet Voice pt.2(Sapnap)
Lots of Love(Author)

Bad Day(Quackity)

9.1K 197 4
By lilyup1031

This imagine is inspired @zwritesattimes and his Dream SMP oneshots book. Thanks for your awesome writing and making me inspired!

I've had bad days,  but not like this. It was as if everything that could've gone wrong went wrong. I got stuck in traffic, my boss yelled at me twice, I stained my clothes, someone clipped my car, the list went on. I parked my car in a spot near Alex's apartment and took a long deep breath. I lowered my head onto the steering wheel, blinking back tears. I just wanted this day to be over. I climbed out of my car and accidentally stepped right into a rain puddle. I let out a long sigh, the urge to cry slowly growing. After I locked my car, I walked up the stairs to Alex's apartment and unlocked the door. His bedroom door was closed, so that meant he was streaming, yet his cat Tiger raced over to greet me.

"Hi, girl," I whispered, picking her up and gently petting her. "How was your day? Was Alex nice to you." Tiger purred in response and I kissed her head, putting her down. I looked over at the closed door, and as much as I didn't want to interrupt his stream, I was in dire need of comfort. So I slowly opened the door and found Alex at his desk, Minecraft pulled up on his PC. He perked up a little as I walked over and turned to me with a smile.

"Hey, I'm streaming. What's up?" I smiled sadly at him and pecked his cheek.

"Nothing, just wanted to check on you." Alex nodded excitedly and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well, I'm glad you're here," he replied as he pulled me into his lap. "Look chat! Y/N's here! Say hi!" I waved tiredly as chat started writing "Hello's" and spamming hearts and other emotes.

"Hi chat," I said softly. "Hope you guys are well!" I noticed Alex shifted his gaze towards me, so I looked over at him.

"You okay?" I asked him, then Alex looked at me with serious eyes.

"Chat, we'll be back," he said into the microphone, and he switched off his camera and put himself on mute.

"Hermosa," he said, putting his hands on my shoulders. "What are you not telling me?" I sighed and shifted my gaze to the ground, trying so hard not to cry.

"It's nothing," I answered. "Just a bad day, like everything I didn't want to happen, happened." Alex gently pulled my head into his chest and I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Don't worry, hermosa," he said softly. "The day's over now. I've got you." I smiled and wiped away my tears, Alex wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks, Alex," I whispered as he planted a kiss on my head. He smiled as I returned his kiss.

"You're welcome, Y/N." After we sat together for a little bit, Alex switched his camera back on, turned his microphone back on and smiled wide.

"Alright chat!" he exclaimed. "We're back and ready to pop off again!" I giggled and snuggled closer.

This was nice, how it should be.

I'm such a simp for this man, it's unhealthy lol. Hope you guys liked this one. Once again, shoutout to @zwritesattimes for being the inspiration for this imagine. 

Stay poggers, muffinheads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 3.5K 38
I'm leaving forever but read these if you want. Not taking them down. Don't try to find me on other platforms Includes: Oneshots Preferences Mature C...
34.7K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
25.2K 149 37
Requests are closed! I do not write lemon/smut, especially for minors All stories included are not shipping, just simping I will write for Sam Ranboo...