Taking Over || PJM || βœ”οΈ

By AraneavV

Dreaming of meeting her idol while working a fulltime job where she's constantly underestimated, she ends up... More

Author Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Fourty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty Four
Fourty Five
Epilogue
🌌Thank You🌌

Fifteen

740 29 12
By AraneavV

~💜~

Today is the last day of my two weeks in Jin's studio. I'm excited to put the last things in place and show Jin the finished 'product'. I picked up the painting and photo's he had hanging on the wall from the storage early this morning and I'm currently checking if Big Hit has a hammer and some nails available. Otherwise I'd have to go to the hardware store and get some supplies, enough for all seven studio's. I don't like to make the same trip for the same stuff multiple times.

Once I asked everybody that could possibly lead me to the supplies I need, it was clear that Big Hit did not have a hammer I could use and don't have any nails I could use. Which means, I'll have to go back up to the tenth floor, get my coat and wallet and find a hardware store nearby.

I haven't been around this area of the city a lot. On a daily basis I get here by car and the drive takes up about 30 minutes. The company I work for is about ten minutes away by car.
So I leave my home, go towards Big Hit Entertainment by car, work and go back home. Because I've been working long days lately, I haven't taken the chance to take the boys up on their offer and go out for a drink. Simply because one, I'd still have to drive home.. and two, my work makes it that I'm here from 8AM til about 7 or 8PM, sometimes 9PM. Luckily Big Hit pays me every hour, so I'm making some extra money.

I leave Jin's studio and head towards the elevators, it's 9AM right now, so I can go towards the hardware store and still have enough time to finish everything before 12PM so Jin can officially move back into his own studio. Once I reach the entrance hall, I quickly unlock my phone and check Google to see if I can find a hardware story nearby.

Suddenly I bump into someone and I scold myself for walking and looking at my phone at the same time.. I'm a klutz and I should not being doing two things at the same time.

I quickly look up to see who I bumped into and put my phone in my back pocket, abandoning my search for a nearby hardware store. Once I see it's Jimin who I bumped into, my cheeks heat up. I wish the earth could swallow me whole right about now.

The moment he notices it's me who bumped into him, the annoyed look on his face disappears and the most gorgeous smile takes over his features. His eyes turn into little crescent moons and my heart skips a beat. "Michelle, hi." I awkwardly smile and nod, not able to say a word. "Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself right?" I quickly shake my head and look at the ground.

Ever since that lunch, I've felt a little weird around Jimin. It seemed way to intimate, even though we don't know each other.

I mentally scold myself as I realize I now feel awkward with two out of seven band members. Yesterday with Jungkook was so bad, I mean I feel absolutely flattered because it's Jeon Jungkook who wanted to kiss me. But at the same time, I'm a fan and he's an idol. Plus I got this whole 'no dating' thing in my contract. I would lose my project and my job if I break that deal.

"Are you headed somewhere?"

For a moment I forgot Jimin was still standing in front of me. "Uh.. yeah. I need to find a hardware store, Big Hit apparently doesn't own a hammer and a couple of nails." He chuckles and shakes his head. "No, we have a lot of tech, a couple of artists, producers, directors, dancers, and many more other employees and stuff.. but we don't have something as simple as a hammer and nails." I smile and nod, I found this out about fifteen minutes ago. "Yeah, so I'm going out and buy a hammer and enough nails for all seven studio's." He nods and we stand there, awkwardly, for a bit. He stuffs his hands into the front pockets of his jeans and I awkwardly look around.

"Well, I know a hardware store nearby. I can show you the way?" I quickly look back at him, slightly surprised by his offer. "That would be great actually. I'm not exactly familiar in this area." He smiles and nods, placing his hand on my upper back and leading me out of the building. Instead of my car, we take his car and once I'm in the passenger seat, he rushes to the driver side.

He starts his car and backs out of his parking space in the underground garage. I chuckle once I hear the beginning of Intro: Singularity. "What?" He quickly looks at me before looking back at the road. "You have your own CD in the radio?" He nods with a smile on his beautiful plump lips and I can't help but smile along. "It's a good album."

"It really is. 134340 is probably one of my favorites on the Tear album."

We stop at a red light and he looks at me. "What's your favorite song?" I chuckle, I knew this moment would come at some point. They know I'm an ARMY so of course the subject of favorite song, favorite solo song and bias would come up at some point.

"Well, my favorite BTS song is probably Just One Day or Magic Shop and my favorite solo is Serendipity tied with Still With You even though that's a cover." He smiles once he hears that my favorite solo is a song by him. The light turns green and he drives off again. "So, who's your bias?" I chuckle and feel my cheeks heat up a little again. "Honestly, I don't want to answer that question." He furrows his eyebrows and looks at me for a second before focusing back on the road. "Why? I mean.. it's not a big deal."

"Yeah, for you. Imagine what it must be like for a fan to work for their favorite band and have them ask who their bias is."

"Well, to be honest. We actually never worked with one of our fans on such close prospects.. but we've asked our fans at fan signs and none of them seemed awkward telling us who their bias is. Even when I asked and their bias was someone other than me, they would just smile and tell me Jungkook or Hobi." I nod but stay silent, I really don't want to tell him that he's my bias while I'm alone with him in his car.

"So, you're not answering my question?" I shake my head with a smile and quickly check the time on my phone. "Hey, you said this hardware store was nearby.. but we've been driving for ten minutes." He chuckles but stays silent. "Jimin?"

"Yes?" He has a mischievous look on his face as he keeps focusing on the road in front of us. He knows I want him to answer my question, but chooses to stay silent.

"Where is this hardware store?"

He stays quiet but keeps that smile on his face. I look at this side profile and to be completely honest, I'm having trouble believing that I'm actually in the same car with Park Jimin. It's as if it's only sinking in now, that I'm alone with him in his car.

Life can be so unpredictable.

If you told me three weeks ago, that I would be sitting in a car with Jimin - staring at his side profile.. I would have laughed in your face and called you crazy.

I guess that dreams really do come true. I'm working with them, I get to design their studio's and I get to have a professional relationship with them. I can text them and call them, although I barely do. And honestly, these last two weeks have felt like a dream. I still feel like I could wake up at any second and realize it actually was a dream. I wouldn't be able to handle if it was... I think I'd be locked up in my room for a couple of days, crying my eyes out while hating the fact that it wasn't real.

This man is gorgeous!

Absolutely gorgeous!

His light orange hair falls beautifully over his forehead, simply because it isn't styled this morning. His brown eyes have a sparkle in them as they hold the mischief that he was showing a couple of minutes ago. His pink plump lips sit in a soft smile and I wonder what they would feel like against my own lips. They look soft and they look very inviting when he smiles at me, but I can never let it go that far.
His skin, even without make-up, looks flawless and I wonder what his skin-care routine is.

How is it possible that this guy is allowed to be so incredibly beautiful? He's absolutely gorgeous and breath taking and I feel weird sitting here, on the passenger seat, while staring at him.

"Okay, here we are!" He parks the car and looks at me with big eyes, waiting for my reaction. I quickly look around.. but quickly realize there is no hardware store in sight. I turn back to face him and raise an eyebrow. "Uh.. where are we exactly?" He chuckles, but once again doesn't answer my question.

"Not to be rude.. but did you kidnap me or-"

"No, I didn't kidnap you. I decided to take you out for breakfast, assuming that you didn't eat anything yet today and I'll take you to that hardware store on our way back." He stares at me, as if he's reading my mind. I let my eyes drop to my shoes as I mentally admit that I did not have breakfast this morning. He moves around a little bit, but I don't dare look his way. After he finished what he was doing, he steps out of the car and in a couple of seconds he opens the door on the passenger side. He brings his hand into my view and I let out sigh before taking a hold his hand and letting him pull me out of his car.

I look up at him and see that he pulled up his hood, put on sunglasses and is wearing a mask to hide his identity. I must admit that I wouldn't know what it's like to always have to hide. "I'm sorry I have to hide like this." He says, as if he read my mind. "It's just that the tabloids would have a field day if they find out we're having breakfast together. They would turn it into something it's not and I really don't want to put you through all that drama." I smile up at him and tell him it's okay.

He closes the car door and locks the car before leading me towards the place he had in mind. We enter this adorable little café and I'm having a hard time focusing on him as I'm looking around. I hear him chuckle and he pulls me along with him towards a table.

The café is beautifully decorated. The table tops are of wood, with an industrial looking black steel foot, the chairs have the same black steel feet as the chair itself are made of dark brown leather. The walls are simply concrete, but are matched with a dark wooden floor which seems to compliment each other beautifully. The bar, where the barista's are working behind is like the tables. Industrial black steel wall, with a wooden top. The lamps are simple, yet match the entire decor beautifully.

I can't believe I didn't know this place..

Once my focus is finally back on Jimin, I see that he has taken off his sunglasses and is staring at me with an amused look in his eyes. "What?" I chuckle, quickly looking at my lap as I start playing with my fingers. "Nothing, nothing. I just never imagined that I would lose you for five minutes. This interior seems to be more interesting than I am."

I look up at him and furrow my eyebrows. "Seriously? I'm an interior designer." I laugh and make eye contact with him. "I know."

I let out a giggle as I see the playful look in his eyes. I'm curious as to what made him think that a beautiful interior wouldn't take my attention away from him, but I stay quiet as I enjoy having this stare-down with him.

~💜~

Some alone time between Jimin and Michelle, finally!

Yesterday I officially started Secret Identity! Check it out on my account 😇

Thank you for reading!

I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 853 22
Jimin is a college student struggling to make ends meet. Taehyung is a very well known CEO that loves making people happy. On a day he's visiting Jim...
3.8K 184 36
{Not every story has a happy ending and this one is no exception} ________________________________ its a kind of story where (y/n), a 21 yr old lady...
131K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
63.2K 2.8K 35
|COMPLETED| The prince just wants to be a normal guy and find love! So when His parents tell him they've chosen someone for him to marry in 2 months...