๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž

By HoodBaybe_Lulu

"Girl, you know I love it when I'm next to you Riding through the 772, the feelings that I got for you is tru... More

ยฉ๏ธ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜†๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
{๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด}
{๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด}
{๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต}
{๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ}
{๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ} ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
{๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ}
๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐Ÿ™ˆโ€ผ๏ธ

{๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ} ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ

2.4K 114 24
By HoodBaybe_Lulu

𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐲 youngcrackhead 𝐆𝐨 𝐟𝐰 𝐡𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐡🤍.

This happening the day of Taniyah 'Tootie' Birthday 😅 she 17 now🥳🕺🏾💃🏾

Imma do a Part 2 this long😅

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟭,𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
📍𝗚𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗱, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮

"Uhn uhn move Melly last month you said I wasn't ready" Tootie said and pushed his hand away from her pants.

"Come on, lemme eat it" he said

"Nah playa you good" she said picking up the blunt from the ashtray and taking a puff.

"Bet that up. I'm going to sleep and don't wake me up when you horny" he said

She just ignored him as he laid back on his bed covering his eyes with his arm and his other arm laid across his stomach.

30 minutes later

"Fuck you want Taniyah?" Melly said and let out a tired groan as she sat on his waist as he laid on his back.

She shook her head not saying anything as she started whining her hips at a slow pace.

"Chill out jit you still not ready" he opened one of his eyes looking up at her. "Where yo damn pants at?"

"On the floor" She mumbled messing with the hem of his sweat pants.

He shook his head closing his eye ignoring me. "I told you don't wake me up, look at you horny, high and tryna rape a nigga"

"I am not tryna rape you" Tootie said and mugged

"You trying to though" he said

She rolled her eyes. "Come on, I want some head"

He just ignored her.

"Melly" She said and shook him.

He ignored her again

"Jamell Demons"

"Dumbass chill on the government", he mugged her as he kept his eyes closed.

She grabbed his arm and held it down as she tapped his face repeatedly.

"Bruh, I'm tryna fuckin sleep" he dragged opening both eyes. "If I eat you out you gon let me sleep?"

"Yes" she said smiling

"Slide up"

She frowned scratching her head confused. "Ohhh-"

She put her hands on his chest to steady herself as she moved up towards his face as her breathing got heavier.

"Fuck you scared for?" he mumbled.

"I'm not" she lied sucking her teeth. "Wait I need to take-"

"No", he cut her off pushing her onto his face. "Ima just move them to the side", he said muffled by her sitting on his face.

"But what if- oh" she mumbled as a chill went down her spine once she felt his tongue hit her coochie.

"Hmm?", he hummed against her lips as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

One thing about Melly was he gon eat like its his last meal.

"FUCKKKK", She whined as her hips moved in slow circles.

"Feel good don't it?", he asked rubbing his thumb against her clit.

"Mhmmm", she closed her eyes placing her hands against his head board. "I'm finna cum"

"Let it out", he said and on cue her body started shaking .

She let out a soft moan as he continued flicking his tongue catching everything.

"Now get yo fuck ass off me so I can brush my teeth and go back to sleep"

She huffed lifting her right leg and rolling on the side of him.

He got up and made his way towards the bathroom that was in his room.

She bit her lip as different thoughts ran through her head.

"Did I want to give my virginity to him? Did I wanna wait?" Is what ran through her mind.

Money told her it was now or never and she wanted it now.

She looked at the roof for a few moments before sitting up and making her way into the bathroom.

"Melly?"

"What?", he asked shutting one the drawers.

"Let's fuck", she said and tilted her head.

He looked at her through the mirror crazy. "If you guess the magic word we can"

"Hocus pocus can we strokus" She huffed.

"You sound goofy"

"How?"

"We not fucking toot", he said turning around.

She folded her arms leaning against the door frame looking at him.

"Hell you looking at me for"

She ignored him and walked up to him grabbing his strings on his sweat pants.

He grabbed her hands moving them causing me to put my hands back.

"You got condoms?"

"Yea"

"Come on then", she grabbed his arm yanking him out of the bathroom. "Don't speak"

"Don't tell me what to do", he mumbled.

"Get the condoms" she said and let him go

"I never agreed to this", he frowned.

"I don't give not two fucks",she shrugged.

"This is kind of like rape"

"If you like it, it's not" she shrugged

This about to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 372 21
Once there was a powerful kingdom there king sasuke uchiha who made the kingdom very strong but soon he would have to guve his position away to his s...
207K 9.4K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
365K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
324K 12.2K 50
I don't know๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Just Read๐Ÿฅบ