Peter Parker Stark 2 (IronDad...

By 7ShadesOfMe

This is Part 2 of Peter Parker Stark an IronDad and SpiderSon fanfic. ❤️❤️❤️ More

Chapter 1: Natasha Romanov
Chapter 2: Clint Barton & Steve Rogers
Chapter 3: Morgan Stark
Chapter 4: Home Alone
Chapter 6: Pepper Potts' babies
Chapter 7: Wedding Thunders
Chapter 8: Back to School Fieldtrip
Chapter 9: Dad's here
Chapter 10: Ordinary Day

Chapter 5:

3.6K 104 6
By 7ShadesOfMe

Peter wakes up with the sound of banging on his door and the sound of his own breathing loud in his ears.

"I'll break the door down!" That's definitely Tony's voice.

"What are you going to do Tony? Shoot blasters on his door? Let me do it!"

Steve..

Peter then finally notice his dry lips and scratchy throat making him cough out, wheezing. Asthma..

"Then do something Captain know at all! Peter what the hell are you thinking?! Steve break the fucking door down now! Or else, I'm suiting up!"

He burries his burning face back on the pillow, trying to even out his breathing but he just coughs again. Having not even a small amount of energy to move his fingers. The back of his eyes are burning and his vision is swimming. The room is currently spinning and he's surprise that he hasn't thrown up yet.
There was a banging on his door again and he finally saw his webbing almost completely dissolve around the door and the knob allowing Steve to finally kick his door open, destroying the door now in the process.

"Peter!! You're in a shit load of trouble kid! You better thank yourself for being sick now!" Tony runs inside pulling his son in his arms. Peter groans out, trying to push Tony away from him but his own superstrength is failing him.

"We have to get him in the medbay now!" Bruce says as he runs in the room. Noticing Peter's breathing.

"No! I don't want to! Leave me alone!" Peter still struggles and Tony glares at him.

"Peter Parker Stark!!" Tony held his arms tight and shook him a bit, yelling out the name Peter is not even familiar with.

Not yet anyway..

He's Peter Parker Stark now.. he forgot.

Eyes wide, red and teary. He eyed his Father's same brown eyes but this time they're glaring at him with anger.

"Listen! I don't want to go back to that time kid. Stop! Just stop running away from us! Stop running away from me! You don't want me to touch you? Is that it?"

Peter hiccups as he sobs, his lips trembling and he bites on it. Nodding as his hands were still pushing over Tony's chest.

"Why? You don't want me to be close? You want me to stay with Morgan and be with her and not you?!" Tony said his voice tight not wanting to scream at his son. Screaming will not get him to follow his rules but his voice is getting louder and louder.

Peter nods, sniffling and still hiccuping. Now wiping his eyes roughly and Tony pulls him in his arms. His arc reactor heart breaking as he watch his son cry.

"Pete.. Stop pushing everyone away. I don't want us to go back there kid. I don't want you to push everyone away again. Not talk and not even wanting to be touch." Tony cups his son's nape and he curse under his breath.

"Fri, Peter's temperature?" He calls out.
No answer.

"Friday?" Tony frowns then he turns to Steve.

"Looks like the kid did something, Tony." Steve says pointing at the open laptop with Friday's program on the screen. Tony curses again but this time louder.

"Shit, kiddie.. you really got yourself in so much trouble. Braise yourself when you get better. I'm going to ground you until you're fifty." Tony sighs.

"Let's get him in the medbay Tony.." Bruce says and Peter quickly shakes his head when he felt Tony placing an arm under his legs.

"Peter Stark, stop. Listen to me kid." Peter looks up at his Dad's eyes, again biting his lower lip to stop it from trembling. Tony is definitely mad. Really mad.

This is the first time Tony ever showed him how angry he is. Tony who's usually so gentle when he's sick.
But maybe locking himself in his room while he's sick is part of why his Dad is not so gentle.

"Not negotiable." He says as he lifts his son who is still too light for his own good.

It's gonna be a long way to recovery from that one incident and Tony knows it.

Peter wraps his arms around Tony's neck and Tony stills feeling the heat radiating from his son's skin. Finally giving in, Peter takes in a shaky, wheezy breath in, hiding his burning face over his Dad's shoulder.

He needs Tony.

He needs his Dad.

Giving up he finally speaks that word.
"Building.." Peter mutters. His shaking voice muffled over Tony's shirt. Tony's eyes widens while Bruce and Steve froze to where they standing eyes shooting at the kid. That one word bringing memories they didn't want to relive.

"W-What?" Steve felt like he's being bathed in cold water and he doesn't like the cold.

"What about the building?"

"It's.. It's a signal. I'll explain later. Let's take him to the Medbay first." Bruce said clenching his hands.

"Tony.." Bruce patted Tony's arm, and Tony stared back at him. Fear was obvious in his eyes.

"You got him. Let's go." Bruce assures him and he nods, arms wrapped tight around his son.

"I got you, Pete. Always." He says, finally walking out.

Peter wakes up sitting by the ledge of a tall building. Holding a familiar pill bottle in his hand. On it was Bruce's messy hand writing of "supersoldier meds".

"Why am I back here?" He wonders and he looks around. No Nat, no Clint.. not even Tony.

"Dad?" He calls out.

No answer.

"Dad?!" He calls again.

Nothing.

"Mom? Dad? I guess I really have no parents." He unscrew the lid off the pill bottle. Pouring the pills in his hand.

"Dejavu.. huh." He stills. Closing his eyes and hearing something.

"Morgan?" A baby's cry.

"Morgan!" He forgot all about the pills and it fell off his hand as he stood up from the ledge.

"Morgan?" He finally got off the edge of the building, feeling a bit light headed.

"Whoa.." staggering as he takes a step.

"Ow my head.."

"It's okay, Pete. Let it out."

"What? Who?"

The familiar voice.

"Dad?" He runs following that voice and the sound of crying.

"Morgan?! Dad?!"

"Sweetie.." Mom?

"Mom! Dad!" What? What's happening?

"Let it out.." Peter finally wakes up but he's retching, throwing up everything in his stomach which are what left of it from Dinner last night.

"Hurts.." He coughs out, wheezing as he takes in air. There was a mist pointed over his face, aiding his breathing.

"I got you. We got you, Pete.. Bruce! He's been throwing up for awhile now..Wh-What's happening?"

"He's going to be fine, Tony. I already gave him a shot. Just let him rest and get some fluid in his system." Bruce fixes up a IV drip for Peter. Peter who's irritated at the familiar needle in the back of his hand.

"Don't touch it, sweetheart." Pepper stops his hand from touching the needle and he looks up as Pepper help him drink some water so he can rinse his mouth, spitting out the acid in the basin that Tony's holding.

"Better?" Pepper asks, wiping Peter's lips and chin. The teenager slumping against Tony's chest.

"Where.. am I?" Peter asks eyes closed tight. Tony moves handing the basin to a Nurse on standby.

"In the medbay, kiddie." Peter takes in another shaky breath and Pepper rubs his back.

".. I'm.. sitting.. heard.. Morgan 's crying."

"Sitting where?" Tony gestures for Bruce to hand him the nebulizer mask and Peter welcomes the mist that enters his nose and lungs. Wincing at the cold plastic touching his warm skin.

"Ledge.." Peter mutters and Tony stiffens.

"You're not there, Peter. You're here! We're not letting you go back there." Pepper said holding his hand, combing back his curls, away from his pale features.

" 'kay.. Mom.. Dad was there. 's he here?" Peter said still disoriented. Dizzy from the fever and confused if he's awake or still dreaming.

"I'm here kid. Right here." Tony squeezes his boy in his arms.

"Right here. I'm not going anywhere, kid. Dad is gonna be here always." Tony sniffs kissing his son's burning forehead and Peter sighs. Acknowledging his Dad's presence.

"Mom?"

"Right here.. right here honey." Pepper wipes her eyes, kissing her oldest' hand and his temple. Pepper joins in the hug sandwiching their son in a tight hug.

"Can't breathe.." Peter whines making Tony and Pepper chuckle a bit.

"Nebulizer is on, hun." Pepper said and Peter opens his eyes half way.

"Oh.. m'kay.." he hums nodding his head.

"Don't leave.." He says.

"We won't." Tony and Pepper says in unison and they shared a look.
"We got you, buddy." Tony said, kissing his son's head again.

Watching his son breathing finally even out without wheezing. Letting his own breathing out with relief.

"Did you get Friday back online?" Bruce asks once he made sure Peter is asleep and Tony finally calms down. Pepper is trying to calm him down for awhile now. He's been freaking out about Peter ever since he heard that 'word'.

"Yeah, Peter shut her off and I can say I'm not surprise but I am. I am not underestimating my son's intelligence but we're talking about my AI here. A multi-billion dollar AI. He just hacked it just like that. Rather than be disappointed. I feel proud." Tony shakes his head, smiling down at his sleeping son. Who's now asleep with a large iron man pillow in his arms with Pepper currently replacing his fever patch.

"Tony." Pepper crosses her arms over her chest.

"You will not tolerate this." She glares at him and Tony lose his smile.

"Yes Ma'am." He says sitting up straight.
"You better modify and add some more security in Friday's system. What Peter did is still dangerous."

"I know that. I'm working on it." Tony says, brushing Peter's curls back.
"And working on grounding him 'till he's fifty." He shrugs.

"Goodluck with that." Bruce says, shaking his head.

"The kid is notorious in getting us wrap around his little spidey finger." Bruce continues.

"Well.. I can say that's true in all forms." Tony said and Pepper hits his arm.

"Don't spoil him!" Pepper scolds.

"Ow! I will stop when you do." Tony retaliate and Bruce had to shake his head in disbelief.

"You both got this?" He says and both of them eyed him.

"I'm probably not ever gonna leave him out of my sight for a while." Tony said, sighing.

"Me too." Pepper sighs too, watching Tony brush their son's hair gently.

"How's your other baby?" Bruce asks.
"Morgan's fever broke. She's a bit cranky but nothing Natasha can't handle. I need to go there but.."

"Fridays online." Tony says squeezing her hand.

"Multi-billion dollar AI has a new protocol." Tony smirks.

"Friday?" Pepper rolls her eyes, smirking as she calls out.

"Upgraded System at 100%. Activating, Baby Surveillance Protocol." Pepper shakes her head, but she's smiling otherwise.

"Of course." No need to explain that program huh?

"No one's allowed to turn that protocol off. I'm still upgrading her security system. I'm not underestimating my son's hacking abilities but.. I'll let him have fun with it." Tony smirks but then.. he's still looking at his son, pride in his eyes.

"You do that.. but good job, IronDad." Pepper leans in kissing Tony before leaving his Stark men alone.

"Still worried?" Bruce asks.

"Always. I never stop, Bruce. Never will."

"Well.. that's true." Bruce sighs but he smiles right after, eyeing his friend who's in full parental mode.

His IronDad mode.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 419 19
Sick fics and Short Stories of Peter Parker (Tom Holland) and Tony Stark. Any recommendations are totally appreciated. :)
39.3K 618 28
This is part 2 of 'Starks daughter'. So if you didn't read the first one, do it now before you read this. You want to live a normal life after the cr...
276K 8.5K 53
I'm pretty sure the title gives everything away. There might be secondary ships within but it will mostly be irondad and spiderson. Just a bunch of t...
159K 3.1K 73
Oneshots with spiderkid and avengers. Been reading loads of these recently, so I decided to do my own. Leave comments. I don't own any of the charact...