𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍 | 18+

By EroticKisses

UNEDITED "𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒔𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔." 18... More

𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
01: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳'𝐬
02: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐄𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐚
03: 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
04: 𝐍𝐢𝐱
05: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
06: 𝐈𝐟 '𝐈𝐟' 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐀 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡 𝐖𝐞'𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤
07: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
8: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝)
10: 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
11: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
12: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭
13: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
14: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲
15: 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐞?
16: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞
17: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
18: 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲?
19: 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭
20: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐲
21: 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮
22: 𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
23: 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐢𝐦
24: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
25: 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐢𝐦
26: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
27: 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
28: 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 & 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬
29: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐉𝐨𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠
30: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
31: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 & 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
32: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 & 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬
33: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 1
𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 2

9: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

214K 4.6K 3.9K
By EroticKisses

"So his wife?" Colin starts picking up his coffee and pointing it towards me. "Is cheating on him with his brother and maybe even more."

I nod my head before bringing my Starbucks cup to my lips and taking a long sip of the salted caramel latte.

"Is now pregnant with god knows whose baby?" He finished with his mouth dropped open at the drama I've just spilled on the Hernandez'.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p', leaning up forward towards him I whispered. "You can't tell anyone though, it's private and he trusted me enough to tell me."

Colin smacked his lips and rolled his eyes dramatically, shoving me back into my seat. "Girl, he trusted you because you letting him fuck your pussy!"

My eyes widened and I kicked my foot up under the table and kicked his shin. "Shut up! Don't be so loud Lin!" I swiped my napkin across my mouth, wiping the cream away.

He smirked and brought his straw to his lips slurping the strawberry beverage. "Oh baby your lucky, you got yourself a fine Spanish man." He licked his lips and winked at me. "Ay Papi."

"Colin! God, I can't take you anywhere ¡Cállate!" I squealed rolling my eyes at my playful friend. "I haven't even been back in two weeks," I sighed, my head filled with memories of a giggling Esme on movie night.
{Translation: Shut up}

"No calls? No texts?" Colin asked with a brow cocked up.

"Nada."

Colin nodded and hummed in response before sipping on his drink. A comfortable silence blanketed us. Me sipping my caramel latte while Colin sipped his pinky drink before breaking the comfy silence.

"Hey, Addy?" He called looking up from the table and past my head.

"Yea?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him and pushed some of my crinkly long brown hair behind my ear.

"Why is there a sexy man staring at you?" He swiped his tongue over his bottom lip probably eyeing the man he was talking about.

"A man? What's he look like?"

Not me hoping for it to be Lorenzo...He's probably busy with Esme or work. I rolled my eyes at my hopeful thoughts and tuned back into Colin.

"He's tall, super sexy, blondish hair. He's got a small stubble. You can see his dick print through his jogg-"

I quirked up and quickly spun around with a smile on my face to be greeted with a smiling Saude. He was dressing in a white t-shirt that hugged his upper body nicely and joggers that definitely didn't help with his problem downstairs. His hair tucked out his gorgeous smiling face and into a cute man bun that he always wore.

"Saude?" I smiled and waved him over. He nodded and grabbed his drink from the cashier before strutting over to us with one hand in his pocket.

"Prinkípissa," He greeted with his signature smirk. "May I?" He motioned towards an empty seat beside me to which I nodded.

"It's been a while prinkípissa. Where have you been?" He asked taking a sip of his steaming coffee.

I giggled at the familiar nickname and shrugged. "Lorenzo hasn't needed me I guess. What's been going on?"

He shrugged his broad shoulders and leaned back in the green-painted wooden chair. "Lorenzo has officially fallen off the earth at least until now."

I bit my lip, his eyes following the action as I brought my cup to my lips. Colin cleared his throat getting me and Saude's attention.

"Quite rude aren't we Adaline? Where are your manners?" He huffed with a cocked-up eyebrow.

I blinked rapidly, nodding my head setting the cup down before sending him an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry," I said clearing my throat. "Saude, this is my best friend Colin. Colin this is my...friend Saude."

Colin smiled and stuck his hand out for Saude to shake which he gladly shook in response. "Nice to meet you Saude." He chirped with a cheeky smile.

Saude smiled back with a shake of his hand. "Likewise."

Saude turned towards me with a gentle smile. "Prinkípissa darling, I must ask you a question." His Greek accent made my knees melt and my legs want to fall off.

When I didn't respond right away, Colin kicked my shin.

I took in a sharp breath before inhaling. "Yea," I answered reaching down to rub my aching calf. "Of course."

Sitting there in silence for a few minutes, he whispered. "Alone sweetheart. It's a bit private."

"Oh...Of course." I stood up with Saude taking my hand. "I'll be right back Colin."

Colin sent me a sinister smirk which told me he had some sort of plan brewing in his head. "Actually I'm leaving now. I've got to help my mom with something."

"But your my ride..." I reminded only for him to roll his eyes and discreetly point to Saude.

"I'll give you a ride, it's fine really." Saude chipped in tugging me into his hard chest. My cheeks blushed a crimson with heat accompanied the light tinted flush.

"It's no problem, Adaline." He cooed.

I nodded with a meek 'okay' before following him out the door of the café.

"So what's up?" I asked as we stopped in front of a grey Audi.

"I-I was wondering if you'd be my date for a dinner Lorenzo is holding." He nervously scratched the nape of his neck which I found kinda cute. "I know it's nothing like that but I-I just wanted to take you out...Even though we won't be alone. Unless you want to go on a date with me alone we could total-"

I giggled and brought my finger to his plump pink lips that reminded me so much of Lorenzo. "Of course Saude, I don't mind and I'd love to go on a date with you either way."

He took my hand into his large one and smiled cheekily. "So...two dates?"

I looked into his blue marble eyes and smiled. "Two dates," I repeated seeing the giddy in his eyes.

He smiled and brought my hand to his lips, sweetly caressing my hand with his soft lips in a light kiss. "Then it's settled, princess." He muttered softly sending unusual shivers down my spine. "I'll see you tomorrow night."

Sorry for the short short chapter...I guess this is a filler. But what do you think about Saude and Adaline?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...