Unloved- Maruders Era DISCON...

By MoonyIsGayForPadfoot

Parents will always have favourites, a child they will love the most without even trying. Whether its obvious... More

characters
synopsis
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
! Not an update !
12
14
15
16
!not an update!
sorry

13

85 3 0
By MoonyIsGayForPadfoot

21/02/21

Venus pov

Today was the day.

Lily, alice and Marlene were leaving for Christmas, and I would be left all alone with four crazy boys for two whole weeks– which isn't too bad, but I will miss my friends.

I said bye to each of them, followed with a huge hug after and promising that I will owl them every day and then they left, out of the tall doors of the great hall– where we were sitting, just moments before– leaving me, standing, all alone, in the middle of the great hall, causing a few people to stare at me.

As soon as they went, I was surrounded by boys, my friends– remus, sirius, peter and james.

"Heyy" one of the messy-haired boys said

"Hii" I replied, happy, to see them, and for not standing all alone in the empty great hall

After a few seconds of awkwardly standing in the middle of the huge hall passed, and we went up to the gryffindor common room to hang out by the beautiful red, yellow and orange,  crackling fireplace.

Thank you for reading.

Sorry that it's short

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
696K 20.2K 52
𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮 ⭑ fear of falling in love | venus fell in love once. it was rather magical. now, she's left with a broken heart. will she ev...
12.5K 380 89
in which Violet Hilton's life is turned upside down from the moment she goes Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. or. in which a Muggleborn...
2K 52 34
I do not own the Harry Potter characters, I do however own my oc and any other ocs I decide to add Disclaimer "Warner Bros. Entertainment and J.K...