The Last Of Us Part II x OC...

De netheritehell

|COMPLETED| This is the sequel to The Last Of Us x OC! Male reader, if you haven't read that then read it bef... Mais

5 years later
Reunited
The Party
Patrol
Joel
Heading To Seattle
Seattle Day 1
Day 1 part 2
Birthday Gift
Seattle Day 2
Day 2 pt. 2
I Wish Things Were Different
Seattle Day 3
The Truth
Day 3 pt. 2
Ellie's Birthday
A Few Months Later
Once Again
Santa Barbara
Home
5 years later/the end
Update/Ideas

The End Of Seattle

2.5K 50 21
De netheritehell

We made it back to the theater. Dina had let us in, Tommy and Jesse were talking and I was sitting with Ellie.

"You okay, Ellie?" I had my arms around her and her face was buried in my chest.

She stayed silent.

I put my chin on the top of her head.
"Can you speak, please?" I said starting to get worried.

"She was pregnant."
"Yeah, she was."
"I didn't mean to-"
"Ellie, I know you didn't. It was an accident."
She looked up at me.
"Thanks, Logan."
"Of course."
She gave me a small smile.

It was around twenty minutes later, Jesse, Tommy, Ellie and I were sitting on the stage talking.

"You think she'll forgive me with this?" Tommy pulled out a gold necklace that he was going to give Maria.
"That real gold?" Jesse smirked.
"Is that- Of course it's real gold!" Tommy said playfully.

I looked at Ellie.
"I'm gonna go check on Dina okay?"
She nodded and I kissed her forehead, Tommy saw.
He looked surprised.
"Ooooohhh" He said playfully.
"Oh yeah, they 'like' each other." Jesse said trying to make fun of us.
"Oh fuck you guys." Ellie said and we all started to laugh.
I got up and went to the back room, the first aid room.
She mumbled as I opened the door. She laid on the sofa, sweating.
"Hey. Got you some water and food." I sat next to her, putting the water and food on the ground next to her. She sat up.
"Dina. I don't want us to fight. You guys are the only thing I have. You're my family."
I said, not making eye contact.
She stayed silent for a few seconds but finally spoke up.
"I'm sorry, Logan. I think you're nice, I just got jealous. I don't want to fight either."
She moved close to me and gave me a quick side hug.
"Thanks, Dina."
I was about to get up when I heard a loud thump and screaming.
"Oh shit." I ran out the door and into the auditorium. I saw through the door that Jesse was on the ground, with blood coming out of his face. He was dead.

"Oh shit, Jesse." I said under my breath after running through the door and tackling someone I saw holding a gun up to Ellie. It was Abby.
"What the fuck?" I said as she pushed me off of her and kicked me in the back. It gave Ellie time to run so she did, Abby followed. They ran behind the curtain. I saw Tommy on the ground, he was alive but unconscious, so I ran towards the curtain.
Ellie and Abby had fallen through the floor to the basement.
I saw Abby and lunged at her again, but she broke my arm.
"AGGH FUCK!"
Dina ran up to her as well and started to cut her with a machete but Abby got her off and started beating her.
Ellie saw her.
"Stop. She's pregnant!" Ellie begged.
"Good." Abby had held up a knife to Dina's neck but a young voice told her to stop. I looked over and it was this kid with scars on each side of his mouth.

Abby did as the kid asked and got up.
"I see you again, and you won't make it out alive."

They walked away.

I sat up and Ellie ran to me sitting down next to me.
"Ellie, I need you to reset the bone."
"What? I can't do tha-"
"Please, Ellie."
She did as I asked, grabbing my arm and putting it on her lap.

She snapped it back into place, causing me a lot of pain.

"Motherfucker!" I screamed in pain, hearing footsteps coming towards us. It was Tommy.

"What the fuck just happened?" Tommy asked, his eye covered with some cotton and tape.

"Abby happened." Ellie said.

"Ellie, help me take off my hoodie."
She did as I asked and I made it into a makeshift sling. As I got up I helped Dina up with my other arm.

"Oh shit, Jesse." I said as we all walked to the entrance, which is where Jesse's body was.

We all had a shared moment of tears, but Dina cried the most.

"I'll take care of him for you." She said while rubbing her stomach.

--Time Skip--

It had been a few days, we were in Oregon. We found an abandoned shack.

Tommy, Dina and Ellie where in the kitchen talking but I had been sitting in one of the rooms. My arm still was in a lot of pain, and i was just overwhelmed with emotion. I couldn't bear it and started to cry, softly.

Ellie walked in the room with a can of beans.

I wiped the tears off my face and took a deep breath but she noticed.

"What's wrong?" She sat next to me and put the can on the ground.
"Just, overwhelmed." My hands started shaking.
Ellie let out a sigh and put her head on my shoulder.
"Eat." She picked up the can and put it in my hands.
"I'm not hung-"
She put the spoon in my mouth.
"You've been saying that for years, just eat. Please."
I looked at her and nodded.

--Time Skip--

We had gone through Idaho, leaving us a few miles from Jackson.

It had been a few weeks since Seattle.

"When we get back, don't go home. I need to do something." Ellie said to me.
"What do you need to do?" I was confused at the request.
"You'll see." She looked proud of herself so I just went along with it.

It was a few hours and it felt like I had burned a hole through my shoe, I was so tired.

We made it to Jackson.

"I'll see you later okay?" Ellie walked in front of me and kissed me.
"Uhh yeah sure." I just walked along with Tommy.

"So, how are you gonna explain, you know, the eye to Maria?"
"Well, that's why I brought you along. And I still have the necklace." He looked at me with a smirk.
"Well she did say to bring you back in one piece, and you look pretty put together, to me."
He chuckled as we arrived to his house.

He knocked.
"It's me and Logan!" He shouted, causing Maria to open the door.
"Oh my god, Tommy." She saw how badly hurt he was and let us in.

She fixed him up as best she could and we all were in their living room.

"What were you thinking?" Maria was irritated with Tommy.
"I was just- I was trying-"
"And you just left me a note?! That was fucked up, Tommy!" Maria didn't look angry, just worried.
"I'm sorry. I wanted to get justice for Joel." Tommy looked at me.
"We all did." I added.
Maria was quiet but she moved closer to Tommy.
"I'm sorry about your brother baby, but don't leave like that, okay?"
Tommy nodded and started crying into Maria's shoulder. It was the first time I saw him cry. Tommy is a pretty tough son of a bitch but, it was heartbreaking seeing him like that.

"Logan, you need anything?" Maria looked at me, trying to calm Tommy down.
"No, that's- I'm alright. Ellie told me not to go home, said there's something she had to do. But I'll give you guys some space, if anything just knock on our door okay?"
Maria nodded.
"Thank you."
I nodded and patted Tommy on the back and walked out.

My leg started acting up but I just walked through the pain. It had been a few hours so I thought I'd walk back home.

I knocked on the door.

"It's me." I shouted.
"Just a minute!" Ellie shouted back and I leaned on the wall next to the door. After a minute, Ellie opened the door but stepped outside so I couldn't see inside.

"Okay, why are you acting weird?" I asked Ellie, just exhausted from everything.
"Becauseeee... close your eyes."
"What?"
"Close your eyes!" She said excitedly.
"Alright." I closed my eyes and Ellie walked me in.
"Okay, open them." I did and what I saw brought the biggest smile on my face.

There was a big ribbon, saying 'Happy Birthday' and a new portrait next to the old one of me, this time it had her and Joel in it as well.
There was a small cupcake with a candle in it.
"Wow, El. You did all this?" I put my hand over my stubble, surprised.
"Yeah, you like it?" She had her hands behind her back.
"Like it? I love it! I mean, wow look at that drawing!" I pointed at the drawing.
"Yeah." She giggled.
"You know, I forgot it was my birthday."
She started laughing softly.
"What would you do without me?" She walked in front of me and put her arms around my neck, looking into my eyes.
"Well, for one, i'd forget my birthday." I smiled.
She looked into my eyes for a bit longer before pulling me into a kiss.

After a few minutes we pulled away, I walked towards the cupcake and blew out the candle.

I took the candle out, took it out of the wrapper and spit it in half, handing a half to Ellie.

"Thanks, babe." She said as we bit into the cupcake.
"Holy shit, this is pretty fucking good." I said, my mouth filled with cupcake.

"You're 22 now, old man." Ellie said to me, as we finished the food.
"You turn 20 pretty soon so you're gonna get old too." I said playfully.
"Let's grow old together." She put her arms around my neck again.
"I'd like that."

We pulled each other into another kiss, getting more intimate, pushing each other onto the bed.

That night was a good night, the best night of my life.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

42.9K 1.4K 15
After witnessing the death of your best friend Henry and his little brother, you're close to giving up and ending it all. Until Joel asks you to join...
68.6K 1.5K 35
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 �...
4.8K 258 8
Female OC x Male Reader HBO's The Last of Us x Male Reader The Last of Us season 1 ✍ The Last of Us season 2 ❌️
39.1K 917 18
Welcome to my twist on one of my favorite games ever. This is my very first last of us fanfic....So read it if you want too **NOW FINISHED** This sto...