~ deku / izuku oneshots ~

By TheSecondAssassin

DISCONTINUED :3 CURRENT COVER IS BY @ainooodles ON INSTAGRAM So most these are gonna be super action base... More

playbunny suits and red revolvers
so cold and yet so hot
so cold and yet so hot ~ 2
mineta x trash <3
to be an assassin (dekubowl?)
gang/mafia deku (a little secret)
broken strings /su!cidal deku
so cold yet so hot ~ 3
friendly barista (tododeku uwu)
unfortunately undead (vigilante)
p gay villain deku?
lemon,, villain kacchan
pick me (spicy dekubowl)
cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku
after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)
kacchan? - wrong intentions
roadtrip - kiribakutododeku
he's carrying a gun
adoption and artillery
strawberry blush (healer!deku)
hickeys and bite marks
just kiss me, idiot
deku-not-clothed
stain's apprentice (tododeku)
abandoned kissing booth
mental trafficking

accidentally seducing class 1A

951 26 14
By TheSecondAssassin

summary: Deku is a newly-graduated pro hero working under Endeavor. An incident with Eraserhead has him covering class 1A, where he unintentionally seduces the whole course while simultaneously giving the best classes they have ever had. 
or: Bakugo rediscovers his silly childhood crush. 

warnings: none aside from slight underage

THIRD PERSON 

"... unforeseen circumstances you will have a special lesson with a pro hero instead of your usual classes with Shota." Nezu briefly announces before glancing at his watch. 

"He should be here by now, but I wouldn't put it past him to be late. Start some independent revision until then." 

Class 1A immediately shoots into crowded mutters, excluding Bakugo and the messy cabbage hair behind him, Shinso. As the only person he can truly put up with, Bakugo goes to ask him for a pen. 

Or he would've if the door didn't choose that moment to slam open to reveal the hero.

All eyes simultaneously moved to a young greenette, no more than twenty years old as one of the youngest heroes on the top-100 list. His strong hands grabbed his knees as he panted onto the floor, head full of bouncing curly locks hiding his face. A few seconds passed and the kid looked up to the class with a heartwarming smile, green eyes glittering like emeralds. His features were tons more defined up close, strong jawline covered up slightly on the side by taped white gauze. 

He must be injured. 

"I'm so sorry!" He closed the door behind him, and the class noticed he was in his hero suit. "Shota just texted me about how his husb- cat needing to go to the vet." 

"Was Nezu already here?" His adorable head tilt paired with the confusion in his eyes as he noticed Bakugo's gaping classmates. "What's wrong?" He waved his hands around frantically after a few minutes of silence, quickly patting himself down. "Am I bleeding?"

"My eyes might be. Fuck you're beautiful." Mina openly gaped at Deku. 

This time, a deep red blush moved over his cheeks and hid his freckles. Upon noticing her hand waving him over, he bent down slightly to face her. Mina unceremoniously ripped off the white bandage covering his cheek, and he failed to notice this opened his wound until two solid drips of blood pit-pat on the Alien's desk. 

Izuku groaned softly as he held a hand up to his cheek to stop the further pour, wiping with the back of his hand seemed to stop the semi-closed scratches. There was one long clean scratch coming up from under his jawline to his mid-cheek, pointing towards his ear. It almost looked as if it was made with the sharp edge of a knife, or, less commonly, a pointed nail. 

He gave no further comment on it though, wiping the rest of the droplets with the back of his other hand and leaving the blood to dry there. It was kinda hot. 

"Self-restraint." Izuku frowned as he read the lesson plan for that day. Nezu must've been playing a prank on him. "A hero must analyze a situation before jumping into danger. Hero lives are just as important as civilians..." 

Izuku smiled nervously and buried the paper he was holding under stacks of paper on Eraserhead's desk. He moved swiftly to the front and instead wrote on the thick blackboard: Analysis and undercover missions.

"A couple of you might know me as Deku, blunt force and conflict hero." He paused to take in a handful of nods. "The first two years in any hero agency require undercover work unable to be performed by those well-known heroes in the top charts. I ended up making close bonds with most heroes among the agency and get called in often to help out."

Izuku started to pace from his spot before the class. "There are really two types of undercover missions: hands-on and hands-off. One requires real heroes to infiltrate bases and trick villains either into thinking they've converted or just genuinely go under the radar as an insignificant standby. This is the main reason why trainees and newbies are put on the job. The best, most effective and least dangerous type is from the outside, though. Hands-off."

"Using quirks like Nighteyes - or even Shinsos and Kodas, able to control people and animals in small doses - we are able to infiltrate and gather information semi-seamlessly. I was called into the recent one a while back, where Sir Nighteye almost lost a limb. The yakuza was rumoured to be hiding a small girl and trafficking anti-quirk bullets from her DNA. Most of what you can do in these missions is be prepared and hope to be stealthy enough not to get caught."

"This, however, is hard to do with hundreds of heroes flooding a single precinct." The hero stops pacing for a moment and hesitates as if sorting through the millennia of dangerous situations in the hope to word this next part correctly. "That's where analysis comes through. Ways to fully break down fighting stances, attitudes, and likely movements or positions. With that, comes the three main ways to break down a fighting style."

The class leans in to listen. Izuku becomes a fantastic teacher when he's recounting his own stories for expression and reigning in his mumbling. Bakugo sits there frozen, unable to pinpoint the greentte from past childhood experiences. 

~~~ 

"Oi, Deku." Bakugo stuck around at the end of the class to corner Izuku. The way his name rolled off his lips made Izuku's head snap upwards to face him. "You helped me manifest my quirk. I'm offended you don't remember-"

"Kacchan?"

Bakugo stops and immediately runs a deep shade of red. "My name isn't Kacchan, fuckface."

Izuku laughs softly, the action sticking a dagger in Bakugo's heart, and reaches back for the class register. "I didn't recognize your name on the list, Kacchan. You never told me it was a nickname." 

From his spot leaned towards the hero, Bakugo coughs to hide his embarrassment. Izuku catches the way his knuckles tighten against the wood and he smiles again. "I thought it was cute. Nobody uses that nickname anymore and you looked so excited about it." 

It was the day he got his quirk. Bakugo stared down at his fuming hands in belated wonder. Giddy in excitement, he turned to his friends. 

"Look, extras, I told you my quirk would be heaps better than any newbie hero out there." 

"Kacchan that's so cool!" A red-toned boy exclaimed, wings growing from his higher back. 

"Don't call me Kacchan." A five-year-old Bakugo looked up fiercely at the boy. Following the initial explosion, the summer's heat highlighted the glistening sweat on his forehead. He raised up one hurried hand to wipe it off, only for the sparks to catch and blow a small explosion at his forehead. 

There was a cry of pain and a rustle of footsteps as his friends shuffled back and sped off, running away through thin wobbly legs. Bakugo was about to aim his hands towards himself once again when someone grabbed on to his arms. 

He looked up to meet fairly vibrant green eyes, an early teen was staring down at him in what looked like immense worry. He continued his repeat explosions on the arms holding him down, preventing him from injuring himself. Bakugo wanted to be angry, looking down at those freckled arms and repeatedly releasing explosions, but he found he couldn't slow down their pace to scream at him.

Instead, amongst frantic panic, the explosions increased in size. Popping turned into small blasts and Bakugo looked up to meet the eyes of other park residents and parents. Somehow, before his breathing got out of control, hie eyes got lead back to the vibrant green of the boy holding him. 

A few minutes passed were both boys continued eye contact, largely undisturbed by the parents around the park. The explosions stopped gradually and the teen quickly pulled down both his sleeves to cover his arms. 

Red wetness quickly tinted them, bleeding strongly from the explosions, but he hid them behind his back. Away from Bakugo's eyes. "It's Kacchan, right?" 

Bakugo took in the boy's forest green hair, empty black strands slowly branching out from the roots. It looked silky soft, falling over his face and obscuring his eyes. Those same eyes were still clouded in concern, looking at him softly from under thick lashes. Bakugo's breath caught in his throat slightly.  "Yeah... Kacchan..."

The boy nodded, shaking his hair from before his eyes and keeping both arms solid behind his back. "Close your eyes, Kacchan." His voice was smooth. 

Bakugo complied, looking down and eventually shutting them dry. He felt smooth fingers skim over his forehead where the first explosion hit, but it wasn't big enough to actually cause much damage. The stranger pushed his bangs up and made sure nothing was bleeding there, before pushing Bakugo forward, standing behind him with both hands on his shoulders. 

The boy quickly let go in fear of staining his shirt red. "Go home as soon as you can. I bet your parents will know what to do with your new quirk! It's amazing!"

Bakugo looked up at the small name tag on the stranger's dishevelled jacket: had he been busy before coming to help him?  

"You're a Deku hero," Bakugo said after a moment. "Useless."

The boy was frozen in place as Bakugo ran off to tell his parents, maybe rekindle his friendships with his friends. "Hero." The boy stayed in place long after Kacchan was gone. He let his arms hang loosely by his side, blistered badly, but still didn't allow himself to cringe. Streams of red painted the ground underneath his arms, but he held them up to eye-level and smiled. "Deku."

"Well, thank you anyways, Kacchan." Deku placed down the sheet of names. 

"No problem."

~~~

Bakugo was fucked. 

It was third period when the flurry of feelings he used to have for the pro flooded back into his system. He thought back to all those nights waiting out in the park for the curly-haired boy to appear, small gifts in hand. Days spent giddy at the thought of running into him, occasionally ringing doorbells house to house in search of him. He was nine when he finally realized why the boy had hidden his arms behind him, and thirteen when he started judging potential boyfriends from his image of him. 

It was weird to think the feeling came further than admiration. In the least, it was never physical. Bakugo never craved for the touch of the green-haired male further than a hug or a comforting guiding. 

So when his eyes zeroed in on strong, scarred hands gripping tight at a pile of notebooks, he knew he had something else coming for him. 

"Holy shit." Came out Shinso's voice from behind him. 

"No swearing." Izuku set down the books and the class immediately zeroed in on the way his muscles bulged from under his hero suit. He was nowhere near as buff as All Might, instead of having a lean sort of muscle that suited him greatly.

"No dude, seriously. Holy goddamn shit." Shinso almost dropped his phone from its spot hidden behind a textbook. "HNews says you got voted hottest hero after an obligatory photoshoot at Endeavor Agency and holy fuck these pictu-" 

"Don't look at those!" The hero shot up from where he was leaning on the desk. "Those aren't exactly PG13, and Nezu would kill me if students saw those."  

Mina shot sent the photos to the class groupchat in time with Bakugo snatching Shinso's phone from behind him and scrolling through. He raised a poised eyebrow to hide how something else also began to rise. 

"Nerd that cannot be hero friendly." He shook his head in disappointment. 

To the class' surprise, Izuku ran a hand down his face and slumped a little. The photos were from an underwear photoshoot initially fuelled by Neito Monoma from his battle and defence sector at the Nighteye agency. He got Hawks and Endeavor interlooped in a fated battle of egos, from where the top ten heroes (or, in Hawk's case, the hottest heroes he could find) under each agency were forced to participate.

It was the actual press release from it that snowballed into him being shipped with R-rated hero Midnight through most of Japan. The media painted them as an attractive couple early before and after Izuku came out as one of the few pansexual heroes, from which Hawks was added to the shipping war. DekuHaws shippers are harder to kill off than one would originally think. 

Don't underestimate fangirl porn. 

Izuku doubled under with paperwork after that, choosing to instead take cover lessons and bigger industrial missions with tons of remote work instead. Although the break was long-awaited, the change of pace seemed not to have taken as long.

"I can't believe you guys are harassing me about this too. It's literally not my fault I look good in just my underwear." Izuku started to hand out the notebooks. 

"Besides, you guys are too young for me anyway." He eyed Mina as her hand lingered over his stronger one for a millisecond too long.

"Time can pass quickly." Hagakure leaned forward on the desk. 

"Yeah, but I'll be growing in time with you guys. There's no way I'm letting that bitch Monoma surpass me in the hero charts." 

"No swearing." Shinso mumbled from his seat as Bakugo finally passed his phone back. 

It took a few minutes of a staring contest with the class before Izuku trailed back to the blackboard. 'Public Image' Scribbled in loose chicken scrawl. 

"Now you guys are gonna explain to me why I wouldn't be able to make out with a villain mid-fight." There was a pause. "Well aside from Dabi but he's like - really hot." 

There were a few cheers from the back of the classroom and Izuku smiled. 

It was more fun than Izuku thought it'd be to teach a class. He might ask Shota to switch later.

A/N 

Dude istg I can't name stories and I can't write endings. 
FOR THOSE OF YOU CAUGHT UP W THE MANGA HOW ARE WE FEELING ABOUT CH 306?? NOT TO SPOIL ANYTHING BUT I GENUINELY HAD TO PAUSE AND RUN LAPS AROUND MY ROOM.

I feel like this is straight from some fanfic and I am so here for it it's unreal. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 429 31
Ya know not gonna lie about 98% is Katsudeku with Deku usually being a girl. Request something and I'll write it. It can be anything from no romance...
96.7K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
1.1M 22.3K 195
This used to have two other books to go along side it, but wattpad took them down. Just a bunch of random Bakugou one shots. Different ships and all...
190K 2.2K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...