Becoming

Von kamiyamidrawings

[Connor x Android!Reader] Detroit is having a problem with their androids, they are attacking their owners; D... Mehr

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
XI

X

522 14 9
Von kamiyamidrawings

You awoke with a jolt, remembering a loud bang and then nothing. Scanning the room, taking note of a few humans in the room. Some dressed as scientists, other as board members.

"[Y/N], your last predecessor was destroyed... We have word to believe, Connor, your counterpart has been compromised. It is up to you to save humanity and take down the deviants leader... For the sake of our future and for humanity." The human informed.

You pull yourself off of the table, heading out to begin your mission to neutralize the deviants and their leader, along with your counterpart.

Entering a ammunition room, filled with equipment that the humans would need to fend off deviants, you grab a pistol and a suit case that holds a sniper rifle. Quickly grabbing extra ammo for said weapons on the safe side, wanting to be ready for what is to come for this special mission.

A though enters your system as you walk through the halls to the elevator, wondering about what had happened before your past self was destroyed. Your memory core clearly remembers Connor being there, going to apprehend Markus; the leader of the deviants. It had told you to stay with the other androids to avoid suspicion, then humans came and shot everyone up.

Your hand begins to tremble, the memory of panic when you couldn't find Connor during the time. The "fear" of being shot or even the "fear" of your counterpart being killed. Of course it was only because you didn't want to fail your mission, that was the reason.

A firm shake of the head to clear unwanted thoughts of your now deviant counterpart, you have to stay focus at the mission at hand. It was now just a target, an obstacle in the way of the future for mankind. It will be exterminated if proven dangerous to the mission.

A few memories of your time on the case felt a bit fuzzy, like something had corrupted the memory core, something had been deleted. But one thing that remained constant, Connor had failed the mission time and time again, Connor had failed you. CyberLife will be a lot better without it when you finish, this was your purpose.

Stepping out into the lobby area, soldiers lined the windows and doorways, eyeing you as you walk on by. Suspicion of you rightly place with the uprising android problem, it wasn't their fault to think that you were a danger to them.

"Agent 23 identified."

A holographic scan inter voice informed, scanning all those who enter the premises, as well as those who leave.

"Connor, android identified."

Stopping in your tracks, watching Connor as it makes it's way through the greenery area of the lobby.

It was here, do they know? You wanted to call out that Connor was a deviant but you couldn't, just watching RK800 walk towards the black statue that was near where you stood.

Your Thirium pimp begins to violently pump, making you believe you were just stress from the fact that a deviant had just walked into the tower to do who knows what. As it got closer, your body automatically tenses up, preventing you from moving.

Eyes locking, Connors full of shock even though it seemed to be trying to conceal its emotions on its face. Was Connor that surprised that you were here?

Once it entered the elevator, you quickly walk over to an agent. Their backs were to you, their hands clenching the gun as if ready to attack anything that they see. This made you uneasy, they could shoot you right now if they wanted to.

"Excuse me, Agent. I have some information pertaining to the RK800 android named Connor." You spoke softly.

"What is it," he didn't sound too happy that you were talking with him.

"The Connor android has been compromised, you just sent those four guards into an elevator with a deviant, who had been programmed with immense martial force, I'd try to get in contact with them to make sure their ok." You informed, making the agent scoff.

Pressing a finger to his helmet, talking to the other line, or at least trying to. He staggered backwards in a state of shock before informing the building that a deviant has entered the building.

"You have a nice day..."

Turning, you leave the building to the cold blistering wind outside. You enter a car provided by CyberLife, just as Amanda summons you to the garden.

Opening your eyes, you make your way to where Amanda was standing. Her posture indicating anger, her face contorted with disappointment. This was due probably to Connor deviating.

"Connor has failed it's missions and your previous self had failed... You're going to replace both of them s you what you have to do, don't you?" She questioned, the Zen garden cover in a thick sheet of ice and snow that rages on, freezing you to the core.

"Destroy the leader of the deviants." You answered.

"Go, [Y/N]. Don't disappoint me." Amanda says almost like a threat.

Soon, the blurring of white fills your vision as you come back to reality.

Connor was ecstatic, having seeing you at the Tower's lobby room, had made him so happy. They had reactivated you, he wasn't sure why, but you were here.

Having neutralize the guards within the elevator with him, heading down to -49 to awake all the other androids. As the floor approach he saw guards waiting for him, confused, Connor looks around before noticing a camera in the top corner of the small box. How could he have missed that? Maybe seeing you made him over look such a small detail.

"Shit..."

Picking up a pistol from one of the guards, using one of their bodies as a shield, he was ready for anything that they throw at him.

The elevator opens, letting Connor shoot two on his left and one on his right. The two go down, while the other knocks the gym on the right off balance. Connor takes his opportunity to throw his human shield along with his empty gun, grabbing the assault rifle from the agent, finally shooting the last guard.

Connor takes this moment to scan the area, to make sure that he wouldn't get jumped by any more humans. Taking the ammo clip out of the gun, he tosses it aside to make sure that no one else who comes in will grab the gun and use it on him.

Upon scanning the room once more of the AP700 android units before him, all lined up in a orderly fashion. This was the moment of truth, Connor had made it all the way in the tower. Time to help Markus from the inside, to lead all these androids to the freedom they deserve.

Stepping towards the android, Connor looks down at his hand making it turn white before reaching towards one of their arms to convert them.

"Easy, fuckin' piece of shit..." The voice was familiar to Connor, of course it was. Who cussed the most in his life, it was Lieutenant Anderson.

Turning his head, Connor makes eye contact with hank who is being pushed out from the line of androids with a gun to his head by, himself? It was another model of him, the 60 model.

"Step back, Connor. And I'll spare him." The android spoke, pushing the gun into Hank's head.

"Sorry, Connor..." Hank moves from the gun, looking at the android beside him.

"This bastard's your spittin' image." He explained.

Connor felt guilty. They were using a human that he's frown to care about in the last few days to make him stop this conversion, how heartless can CyberLife be?

"Your friend's life is in your hands. Now's the time to decide what matters most! Him... or the revolution." The android looks at hank for a moment, then back at Connor.

The answer was easy to make but, he didn't want to fail Markus, but he also didn't want hank to die because of him.

"Don't listen to him! Everything this fucker says is a lie!" Hank shouts, giving the second Connor a glare.

Connor knew that this android that was him wasn't going to spare the both of their lives, Hank would probably try to attack the android making him kill Hank. Connor didn't want that.

"I'm sorry, Hank! You shouldn't have gotten mixed up in all of this!" Connor apologizes, trying to remain calm to make sure that Hank would live.

"Forget about me, do what you have to do!"

Connor didn't want to forget about Hank, he was someone who Connor trusted a lot. He was like a father figure to Connor, he didn't want to fail him like what he did with you on the ship.

"I used to be just like you. I thought nothing mattered except the mission... But then one day I understood." Connor tries to reason, thinking back to the day he first showed deviancy.

When you were mad at him for letting the two androids on the highway get away, he wanted you to talk to him again. He noticed you were trying to scan yourself, he studied your faceS even then he was love struck by you, making him do things that he wasn't programmed to do.

"Very moving, Connor... But I'm not a deviant. I'm a machine designed to accomplish a task, and that's exactly what I'm going to do." Closing his eyes for a moment, Connor cringes. Was this how he was? Claiming he wasn't deviant?

"Enough talk! It's time to decide who you really are." Pushing the gun into the temple of Hank's head, waiting for Connor to respond.

"Are you going to save your partner's life? Or are you going to sacrifice him?" Connor looks at Hank, who seems to be trying to remain calm in this situation.

Hank simply winks at Connor, which Connor nods, letting the android to holding his hands up.

"Alright, alright! You win..."

Once the android points the gun at Connor, Hank goes for the gun. Connor takes his own gun out, waiting for the chance to shoot without hank in the way. The android pushes hank away, shooting at Connor.

Two bullets hit Connor, making him since in pain, he continues to shoot until his gun was empty. Tossing it aside, he tackles the android who smoothly flips Connor on his back to the ground.

It was hard fighting himself, due to the fact that he knows what he will do before he does it. Standing up, Connor pushes the android back, punching him in the face. Which the android retaliates back but just in time for Connor to block, pushing the android back with a kick.

The both kick at the same time, Connor tries to calculate his kicks to be higher to hit his other model in the face, punching his stomach even his face. They kept at it for a bit, evenly matched with himself, not one time Connor could get an upper hand in the fight. He's pretty sure this looks weird for a bystander to watch two people who look the same fight in this manner.

Having to get to the ground to dodge, Connor rolls to his side. The android gets on top of him about to punch him, Connor quickly raises his hands up to block the attack, when Hope comes to his rescue.

"HOLD IT!"

Slowly, the both of them split from each other as Hank holds a gun pointed at the both of them.

"Thanks hank, I don't know how I'd managed without you... Get rid of him, we have no time to lose." The other android said, Connor kept quiet, wondering if Hank would really believe the impostor.

"It's me, Hank. I'm the real Connor." He finally spoke up, looking back at the android. Anxiety filling his core, seeing Hank look between them.

"One of you is my partner... The other is a sack of shit." Hank says, looking towards Connor.

Their eyes meeting for a moment, Connor praying to what ever got was out there, god himself, even rA9 if it existed to help him.

"Question is, who is who." Hank finishes, eyeing the Connors.

"What are you doing, Hank? I'm the real Connor." The impostor says, standing very still staring at the human before him.

"Give me the gun and I'll take care of him."

"Don't move!" Hank tells, making the impostor stop talking.

Guess it doesn't feel nice to be on the other side of the gun, Connor thinks while looking at the impostor.

"Why don't you as us something? Something only the real Connor would know." Connor suggests, it was a split second idea that he didn't think through.

"Uh, where did we first meet?" Hank asks, unsure if this was a great idea.

"Jimmy's bar! I checked four other bars before I found you." Impostor says, before Connor could even answer.

"We went to the scene of a homicide. The victims name was Carlos Ortiz." Impostor finishes, realization hits Connor when he looks away.

"He uploaded my memory..." Connor mumbles.

This was bad, if Connor wasn't fast enough he could be killed by Hank if he wasn't careful.

"What's my dog's name?" The gun then points at Connor.

"Sumo. His name is Sumo." Connor answers slowly and carefully, which kinda tick off the other android.

"I knew that too."

The impostor seeming to try to impersonate Connor, which wasn't really working, at least through Connor's eyes. Was he always this awkward and stiff before, or is it because the impostor is just a machine?

"My son. What's his name?" Hank asked, staring at Connor.

"Cole..." Connor says, tensing up.

The night after the bridge, the night after you had gotten badly hurt, Connor had looked up the data about Cole. He read up on it while you were being repaired, he didn't understand back then but now, he does. The rush of emotions hitting him now, it felt painful to talk about.

"His name was Cole. And he just turned six at the time of the accident..." Connor lets out a sigh, knowing this pain.

"It wasn't your fault, Lieutenant. A truck skidded on a sheet of ice and your car rolled over. Cole needed emergency surgery but no human was available to do it. So an android had to take care of him... Cole didn't make it." Hank slowly puts the gun down.

"That's why you hate androids. You think one of us is responsible for your son's death." Connor finishes.

"Cole died because a human surgeon was too high on red ice to operate... he was the one who took my son from me. Him and this world, where the only way people can find comfort is with a fistful or powder..." Hank vibes Connor a smile, making Connor feel like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"I know about your son too! I would have said exactly the same thing! Don't listen to him, Hank. I'm the one who-" Hank shoots the impostor, who falls straight backwards.

"I've learned a lot since I met you, Connor... Maybe there's something to this. Maybe you really are alive. Maybe you'll be the ones to make the world a better place..." Hank motions with his head back towards the androids, smiling.

"Go ahead and do what you gotta do." Connor walks back to the android, grabbing his arm once again.

The LED on the androids head turns red, a sign of him awakening. But it wasn't fast enough, Connor was impatient l.

"Wake up..." Connor ordered, trying harder to convert.

Once the android pulls its arm away, Connor backs up towards Hank just as the android start to wake up the other beside him. Freeing them of their rules and restrictions, Connor nods seeing everything is going well.

"Where's [Y/N]?" Hank asks looking around, in hopes to find you somewhere.

"She... was killer ok the raid at Jericho, I had just saw her though. They reactivated her, I don't know where she went though..." Connor looks down sadly.

"Well, go find her... I'm tired of you two playing all goggles eyes at each other, getting kinda sick of watching you two..."

Connor looks over at Hank, nodding. Knowing he will have to find you no matter what, that the two of you will make it out of this together.

Helping all the other androids leave the building, helping them through the elevator and out in the cold of the night. Hank gently places a hand on Connor's shoulder.

"After all of this is over, come find me... I wanna be the first human to welcome you into our city, when you're free." Connor turns to look at Hank, giving him a short nod before bringing him into a short hug.

Now, Connor has a new mission. Finding you.

You finally make your way to the roof of the building that you deemed worthy f a clear vantage point, deviants crowded the city streets below outside of one of the camps protesting to save their people from within the walls. Walking to the snowy edge, you place down the case unpacking the sniper rifle parts and beginning to put it all together. This was the moment, the deviants will be killed off as soon as their leader has been killed.

Once the parts where firmly locked into place, you position yourself to get a clear line of the crowd below, trying to find your target.

"Put the rifle down and turn around with your hands in the air!" A voice commands you.

"I'm the android sent by CyberLife, I'm in your side! I can shoot the leader or the deviants and stop the revolution but you have to let me.l you tried to explained, the human sighs from behind you.

"Put the gun down, turn around! This is the last warning!" He yelled once more, ticking you off.

Don't they understand that your trying to help them end this, to stop this pointless war that is about to happen?

Shaking your head, you place the down the gun, turning around to stare at a group of humans behind you; S.W.A.T boldly sat upon their chest plates. The voice that had commanded you to stop was Captain Allen.

"I'm trying to help, don't you understand?" You questioner, the humans all glare at you.

"My orders are to detain any androids I find. You're coming with me." Captain Allen moves his arm to let you walk by him, are all humans this stubborn?

"You don't understand... my mission is too important to let you interfere." In a quick moment, you decide you're going to have to fight them.

You walk forward, making them all tense up, guns instantly drawn on you. Staggering a bit, in a slight fear of being shot once again, you didn't want to go just yet altering being brought back.

Software instability ^^

Why did that come up? You were perfectly fine, why is your instability going up? Your breathing increases, you were panicking. Flashes of hands holding appear in your hubC it made you jump a bit, a small white box by your power level appears, telling you that you had recovered a memory. Was this a memory that was deemed corrupted by CyberLife, were you becoming compromised too?

Stopping at the door, you look to your side seeing a guy holding a pistol, in a quick moment you yank the gun out of his hand, shooting the other on your left in the shoulder making him go to his knees.

You turn around grabbing another S.W.A.T guy's gun, jumping up to wrap your legs around his neck using the momentum to throw him into another, you shoot him in the shoulder, causing the other two who are already hurt to stay down.

Jumping up, you rush to a guy who was one of the few that was pushed off balanced. You kick off of the wall, to kick Captain Allen in his chest. Standing behind the one hub that was unarmed pushing him towards the last oneS you walk up to him, kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. Low blow but it does the trick to make him fall to his knees, with one punch to the face you knock the human out.

The guy you threw gets up, trying to throw a punch, a awful one you noted. Grabbing his arm you force his head to hit the side of a vented letting go, only to be pushed into the electrical box by Captain Allen.

Punching him in the face, you kick his knee causing him to fall down. Jumping over a body you grab a pistol just in time for Captain Allen t grab you, his arms around your neck, ready to snap it.

Trying to shoot him off of you, having no other choice but to shoot through yourself. Hearing a gasp, his grip loosens prompting you to push him off of you and swiftly turning to point the gun at him.

Captain Allen kicks back, crawling towards a gun. Leaving a trail of red in the freshly powdered snow, walking ahead of him you kick the gun off the roof of the building. Placing the pistol you were using behind your back in between your belt.

Walking back to the sniper that was now slightly being covered by snow, you place it back to where it was only to look through the lenses just as it starts to malfunction. An annoyed groan escapes your mouth as you roughly toss it aside.

"Why didn't you listen? I was going to end all of this, everything could've been stopped right here and right now..." You stared at Captain Allen, his hand soaking in blood as he tries his best to stop the bleeding.

"I guess I have to get up close and personal with this..."

Just as you were about to leave, heaving marching catches your attention as you turn and see thousands of androids all dressed in the same CyberLife uniforms, all coming from the same direction; CyberLife Tower. In front you could make out a grey uniform, you knew it was Connor.

Your Thirium pimp feels as if it was dying out at the thought of shooting Connor, turning on your heels you try to shake the pain from your head. This was not apart of your program.

Once down below, you head over to merge with the group of deviants, all looking up at a makeshift stage made by cars and other damaged property. Connor was the first out of everyone you spitted, looking as if it was trying to see someone within the crowd. Backing up to blend in more, you felt hypnotized by your counterpart.

Blinking a few times, you feel the shift between reality and the Zen garden move. Standing before you was Amanda.

"You have found the deviant leader, now shoot him... this is the only way for peace." Amanda spoke, the wind blowing hard against your ear.

"Amanda, why are some of my memory corrupted? Is this why Connor is deviant? I'm confused..." you looked around, but only could make out Amanda through the thick white veil.

"You will do as I say, [Y/N]. Kill the deviant leader." She orders.

"Or we will replace you yet again, with no memory what so ever... you understand?" A threat made you shiver with fear.

"Then give me my old ones!" Reaching you grab Amanda, CyberLife was keeping something from you.

A few memories that were deemed corrupted comes flowing back to your memory cortex. Making Amanda to yank her hand away, pushing you back to keep distance.

"We won't have another leave our side, you won't stop what we've already done."

"What does that mean?" The Zen garden roaring louder, almost as if it was blowing away.

You could feel Amanda's rage, you could feel sorrow, a storm of emotions directed towards you. Then a voice is heard echoing above you, it was Connor's voice.

"No! [Y/N]!"

"You have already done what you were programmed to do... Goodbye, [Y/N]." Amanda finishes.

A gust of wind blows you backwards and she was gone, tumbling around lost in the white desert of freezing cold. The feeling of the garden forcing you out pushes you even more until your vision becomes black.

Blinking a few times as you come back to reality, a sight in front of you causing your eyes to widen. You had done what your programmed had told you, you had pulled the trigger,

Right into Connor.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7M 56.2K 105
"Miss (L/n), you and Anderson have been assigned with an android from Cyberlife for these cases." "Really? Well...alright. When will he or she arrive...
10.7K 348 13
The year is 2038. Cyberlife has created androids to serve their masters once they were bought. However, the androids can also become deviants which c...
13.8K 452 18
You're Detective Y/N Anderson, your father Lieutenant Hank Anderson hates Androids. That's until Connor, the Android sent by CyberLife walks into you...
13.3K 445 17
Two years after the successful android revolution, Cyberlife is seemingly a deserted building that nobody dares to touch. But, as it turns out, the b...