Dreams Can Come True

By ShaunaRoberts304

Who is this mysterious guy who keeps haunting Katalina's dreams? Who is in her thoughts every moment of the d... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six...
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight..
Chapter Nine......
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven..
Chapter Twelve...
Chapter Thirteen....
Chapter Fourteen....
Chapter Fifteen......
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen....
Chapter Eighteen....
Chapter Nineteen.....
Chapter Twenty....

Chapter Three...

3 0 0
By ShaunaRoberts304

Golden threads of morning light transform Katalina ' s night dreaming into an ambient optimism.
She climbed out of her queenside bed, grabbed herself some fresh clothes and went had herself a quick shower.

Five minutes later she got out of the shower and quickly got changed into a gray, dark red, dark blue and copper turnic with a single long wide
sleeve and a sash tied around the waist, as well as a pair of lace-up shoes and corset.

Adding a touch of eye liner and lipgloss, she than tied her hair back into a french twist and made her way to the kitchen.

She ran straight into her brother Kova, but before he even got the chance to open his mouth, she told him," Don't talk to me.
It's 6AM and I haven't had coffee yet, so anything I do or say cannot be held against me!"

Kova just stood there looking straight at his sister and asked," Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?"

"My middle finger salutes you," she told him, as she went about pouring herself a cup of coffee.

"RUDE!" Kova muttered as he headed outside to pat Maximous.

When Katalina had finished her coffee she decided on taking a stroll into town to catch up with Dayana.

It happened to be their day off and Dayana couldn't stop thinking about what they had stumbled across in that big old house.
She couldn't restrain herself - it was as if some magnetic force was tugging at her and she wanted so much to get to the bottom of it.

"Hey, want to see what kind of trouble we can get into."

"Oh my God, we're going to die aren't we?"
That's little melodramatic don't you think?

Katalina just gave her that look as if to say you can't be fucken serious. ... can you?

"Come on, when have my calaulations ever been wrong?"
"Well...." "Shut up, that was one time!"

So off they proceed up that hill once again to see if they missed anything the first time.

But instead, they found nothing but an empty house and the back room where they found the dagger and other items, had been stripped.
Like no-one had ever been there.
But why? And who's stuff was it?

Suddenly there was a noise of a key in the lock and then the door swung open/not slowly like her brother Kova did when he returned, but
fast and with enough force to drive the door into the plaster on opposite side.

Both girls stood there breathing suspended reaching for something to use for defence.

"Holy shit, we need to find a way out of here and fast, " Dayana whispered to Katalina.

Standing in front of the room both the girl's were in, Drayce pointed in the direction of the left window.

Slowly making her way over to that window, she nodded her head and muttered a thank-you.
Dayana looked at her with a confusion written all over her face as she asked who Katalina was nodding her head at.

She just flashed a smile and told her she was saying thank-you to her mystery man.

Titing her head to the left, Dayana looked at her friend oddly and told her she didn't see anyone.

Climbing out of the window behind Katalina, Dayana landed on her bum with a thump, got up, dusted herself off and implies,
"Well that was interesting. "

"Interesting. ... Are you clinnically insane or incredibly annoying?"

"I don't know, probably both."

Eyeballing her, Katalina told her she didn't find it one bit interesting.
In fact she found it to be crazy mad and outright stupid.
"What if something had of happened and we got stuck in a situation we couldn't get out of? Which now brings me to this decision. ...
I'm never going near that fucken house again!"

Catching up with her friend, Dayana asked her if it really was all that bad.

Katalina couldn't believe her ears. She stopped dead in her tracks, spun around to face her and yelled that wasn't what she was getting at.
What she meant was, they never really found anything but a room which appeared to have had someone swatting there.
A room which is now empty.... No trances of anything.
It's as if someone was playing some sort of joke on them.
And the worse thing about it all- they still haven't a clue who was in that house.

Back at home feeling frustrated and baffled by the whole damn thing, she walked into the kitchen, almost knocking her brother Kova over.

"Well, excuse me psychic wonder!"

She took no notice, as she went about getting herself a cold refreshing drink of cola and banging it down on the bench in front of her.

"Gee's someone's got there cranky panties on. Wanna tell your big brother all about it... I'm all ears," he said whimsical.

She glared at him, as she mumbled under her breath exactly what she thought about Dayana and that creepy old house.
Oh she was pissed alright.

Kova jerked his head toward her and asked her if she was referring to that big old house up on Shadebell.

She looked at her brother and nodded.

"Please tell me that you never went near that place," he said as he crossed his arm's over his chest."

Katalina dropped her head and told her brother Romilly and Zerenity had mentioned something to Dayana about strange things have been happening in that old house. And so our charming little sweetheart Dayana, decided to take it upon herself to go and check it out.
And off-course me being her best friend, she decided to drag me along with her. And we both know that when Dayana has her
mind set on something, there's no stopping her.

She even mentioned the things they had found, and the next day when they went back everything was gone.
All cleared out as if no-one had been there.

The look on her brother's face said it all. He made her promise she would never go anywhere near that big old house again.

She smiled at him and asured him that she's got no intention of ever going there again.

The sky consumed in numerous shades of grey and white and black. It looks like the sun has given up on trying to break
through the iron curtain of clouds that it has become content to lounging out behind them.
It was a beautiful start for the evening.
Katalina had decided to grab herself a book and retreated outside to read for awhile.

Maximous followed quickly behind her, plonked himself down at her feet and gave her a nudge as if to say,"Pat me."
After giving the big hound a pat, he laid down and curled up at her feet, as she picked up her book and started reading.

A few hours had passed and Katalina made her way back inside.
She quickly changed into a clean nightie and crawled into bed.
Within twenty minutes she's in a deep sleep.

She finds herself standing in a flat area covered with plants.
She can see a small body of water close by.
The temperature is hot and the sky is overcast.
She journeyed onwards until she comes across this enormous house, she's never seen before.

This enormous house has futuristic look and is in good condition.
The interior is done in dusky colors.
The yard is large and looks very formal.

The cramped square bathroom has a shower tub and sink with glass fixtures.
The sink is set into a plastic counter.
The floor is tiled and the walls are tiled.
Light is provided by ceiling lights.
The room is done in a forest theme in cool colors and overall has a playful look.
Among the first things one notices walking in, is a kitschy clock.

The small bedroom has coordinating metal furniture.
The floor is stone and the walls are painted with a wallpaper dado.
Light is provided by table lamps and a ceiling light.
The main room is done in wintery colors and overall looks fairly modern.

As she lifted her head to see out the window, what she saw took her breath away.
The ground below her was alive with lights, like someone had taken a handful of glitter and throwen it as far as the eye could see.
It was too dark to make out individual building's, but the lights were enough for her.
She sighted, amazed at the view laid out before her.

A cold gust of air made her skin prickle, though she warmed again quickly, goose-bumps stayed on her skin.
She ran a hand over her arms and felt the same peculiar feeling she had the other night.... she wasn't alone.

Suddenly she felt someone grab her from behind.
She let out this massive scream, as the hold got tighter.
A old scruffy looking woman demanded what she was doing in her house.

Katalina sensing something wasn't quite right, looked her straight in the eyes and said," I could ask you the same
question. It's blatant to see your lying. This isn't your house at all!"

"Little girl, I'll say it once, and once only. And if you know what's good for you, you'd leave. Leave right now,"
the scruffy woman told her as she kept shoving her.

From the back of the room, Katalina heard a males voice.
"Touch her again and I will break your fucken arm. It's not a warning, but a promise.!"

The woman gave out a loud nerve wrecking laugh, as she gave Katalina one massive shove.
Sending her flying across the room.

Drayce lept forward and grabbed Katalina just before she hit the floor.

Right at that moment, the scruffy woman pulled out a blade and lunged towards him with it.
He ducked and divide it and yelled at Katalina to run.
But somewhere in between his ducking and diving, the woman had slashed his leg.

"Your hurt,"Katalina said going to his aid.

"This? This is just a scratch. I've had worse from my sister's kitten. Don't worry, I'll get you home safe if it's the last thing I do."

Hi peeps, hope your liking my story so far.
If so, please feel free to comment/like.

I'm sorry this chapter is short, but I thought I'd leave it at that.
A bit of a writers block happening at the moment, but I soon hope to be back on top
and have chapter 4 posted next weekend.

Stay safe, shauna☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Nightmare Host By Lilly

Mystery / Thriller

292 30 25
losing someone who's close to you is really heartbreaking. someone who understands you in every situation is no more is like losing your other half...
10K 374 33
"Don't you dare try to escape, or he'll kill you" *** Sapphire Gates, a nineteen-year old girl is moving to an unknown town which she didn't know of...
15.2K 1.1K 42
Dive into a world full of magic and modernization. It's 2218 and magic has been a part of the world since the 5th century. With the rise of governmen...
6 0 1
Kole is an Ayumu. His job is to come to people's houses late at night and clear the nightmares from their dream catchers before daylight comes, hung...