Chapter Ten

Katalina was absolutely shocked by what Dayana had gone and done, and she just couldn't understand why on earth she would even consider taking that small bottle of potion in the first place.

Just what is her attention for it anyway?
It's not like she knew what that bottle of voodoo held.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Katalina muttered to herself,"Bloody Dayana, she never seems to amaze me!

Having a couple more drinks and relaxing around the campfire, the girls thought about there day and there weekend away.

Who'd ever thought they'd stumble across some creepy old house out in the middle of nowhere.

I betcha they certainly didn't!"

A couple of hours later, Katalina decided to call it a night.

For it had been a rather long day....one she would surely love to forget.

Within minutes of her head hitting the pillow, she was out like a light.

It wasn't much longer after when Romilly, Zerenity and Dayana turned in for the night.

                ************************

In the morning Katalina woke to the beginning of what was starting to look like a beautiful day.

The sun was shining brightly and there was not one cloud in the sky.

Around the campsite other people were busy cooking up a storm, and other's were busy packing up there camping stuff.

Katalina had a bit of a giggle to herself as she watched this younger couple pulling down what looked like a set up to use for having a shower.

Right above them sitting on a branch was some sort of bird merrily chirping away.

But as the guy went to pull the portable shower down,the bird shited on him.

Well that did it for the young fella, as he jumped up and down like a damn jackrabbit cursing and carrying on, and all his girlfriend could do was laugh at him as she told him that's a sign of good luck.

But unfortunately he wasn't buying any of it as he continued cursing at the bird.

It was such a sight to see.

" So this is where your at. I was beginning to wonder where you had gotten too,"Dayana said as she came up and stood beside Katalina.

Turning to face Dayana, as she told her she woken about an hour or so ago and because she happened to be the only one awake at the time, she thought she'd take a walk down to the water front to sit and read for a bit.

"So what's up?"

"Breakfast.... Zerenity has whipped up some pancakes for breakfast, if you care to join us," Dayana told her as she turned to head back over to there campsite.

During there breakfast, they spoke about there weekend away and the fun they've had while camping at Lake Amgus and said they must get together again soon for another trip away.

Romilly laughs as she says," For sure, and who knows what we might discover next time we're out and about."

Katalina pipes up and says," As long as it isn't some scary old lady in a creepy old house out in the middle of whoop whoop than you guy's can count me in - otherwise it's a no goer for me!"

Once they had finished eating and tidying up there camping area, they all decided on going for a quick paddle around the lake to fill in time before Katalina's brother comes to pick them all up and take them home.

Half an hour or so later, they paddled back to the camping area, got out of the canoes and went to pull down there tents.

While doing so, Romilly say's," You know what?  It's hard to believe this after all that's happened and what not.... but I'm really going to miss this place when we leave.
As I haven't had sooo much fun like this in ages."

"Same goes here. Thanks for asking us to come along.... It's been a real blast!" Zerenity agreed.

Dayana and Katalina just smiled as they said," Were so glad you guys came along and had fun."

Twenty minutes later you could hear Kova driving up to the campsite.

He pulled the car up at the campsite and started loading the canoes onto the trailor, than he shoved all the camping equipment and the tent in the boot of his car as he asked the girls if they had fun.

All four of them smiled at Kova, nodded their head's and said they had a blast.

The drive back home was a quite one, and finally after dropping Dayana, Zerenity and Romilly off, Kova helped his sister to bring her stuff inside, than they sat down to relax.

She told him all about her camping trip, and about the scary old lady in the creepy old house out in the middle of whoop whoop that Dayana suggested to them to check out.

"Holly crap Katalina, sounds like you guys were really shitting bricks. Luckily  for you all that you found away out of there, as who knows what might have happened," Kova said shocked by what she told him.

"I couldn't agree more, but we all know what Dayana is like once she makes up her mind to do something. She always act's before thinking anything through, and I must say now, I've never been more frightened in my whole entire life as I was that day," Katalina told her brother.

They spoke for a bit more, before dinner and once they had finished eating, Katalina decided to call it a night.

Heading  to her room, she quickly got changed into her P.j's, climbed into her bed and pulled up the covers and as soon as her head hit the pillow, she was out for the count dreaming about that creepy old house.

She found herself  stranded down in the basement trying to figure away out while this scary, creepy old woman towered over her  chanting something over and over again.

If only she knew what.