𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐃𝐒...

Por WeebofWonders

╔═══════ ೋღ : 🌺: ღೋ ═══════╗ 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬【𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬~𝐁𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦!𝐑𝐞𝐚�... Más

【𝟎𝟎𝟎】
【𝟎𝟎𝟏】
【𝟎𝟎𝟐】
【𝟎𝟎𝟑】
【𝟎𝟎𝟒】
A/N: 3.0 (The End *dun dun dun*)

【𝟎𝟎𝟓】

1K 41 15
Por WeebofWonders

─〘ꕥ〙─

(𝙃.𝙩) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙏𝙮𝙥𝙚

(𝙃.𝙡) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝

(𝙃.𝙘) = 𝙃𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙀.𝙨) = 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙚

(𝙀.𝙘) = 𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙎.𝙘) = 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

(𝙁.𝙘) = 𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧

─〘ꕥ〙─

    Golgius held a hand out for both you and Elizabeth. Hawk stepped in front of the two of you. "Hey, not so fast! You're gonna have to go through the captain of the order of Scrap's Disposal first!"

    Golgius pulled his hand back abruptly and kicked Hawk, making him bounce off the walls, squealing. Both you and Elizabeth gasped. "Hawk, no!"

    Golgius turned to the bed Meliodas lay in. "Now then," he started, grabbing the blanket covering the blonde male and pulled it back, focusing his gaze on the hand that was gripping onto the sword he came to retrieve.

    Golgius grabbed the sword and pulled, bringing Meliodas' arm with. "Seems it's become rather pointless for you to keep this sword any longer, so I shall take it with me." Golgius continued to try and pull the sword towards him, but Meliodas' grip wasn't letting up.

    Your arms tightened around Elizabeth, you having to hold her back so she didn't do anything stupid. Unfortunately, she couldn't take a hint and continued to try and wiggle out of your grasp.

─〘ꕥ〙─

"C'mon, cap. What's the big deal? ~ Just show me your sword already!"

    "Why are you so interested in looking at this piece of junk?" Meliodas asked, exasperated. (F.Name) looked down from the tree branch she was resting on, a little upset that she woke up to their bickering. "Did you guys seriously have to wake me up just because of a sword?"

    "Oops~" Ban giggled. (F.Name) sighed and turned away from the two, too tired to even argue. Ban looked back down at the captain. "Well last time I checked you were the captain of the  Eight Deadly sins, so why the hell are you walking around with a sword like that?"

    "I mean, did you really think I wouldn't be curious about it?" Ban inquired, getting up and walking around the campfire to get closer to Meliodas. The tall male bent down to his captain's height and gripped the sword that was strapped onto his back.

"Come on, just let me have a little peek ~ I'm sure (F.Name)'s curious as well."

"Fuck off, I'm trying to sleep."

    Meliodas dropped his mug, saving everyone from having to deal with an uncomfortable silence. He grabbed his sword tightly when Ban began to slide it out of it's sheath. "Let go, Ban."

    Diane sat up, also having to deal with being woken up abruptly, rubbing her eyes to try and wake herself up. "Hey, you two are still up?" the giant mumbled. She looked over to the tree her companion was laying in. "(F.Name), are you up too?"

"I'm trying to sleep, thank you."

    "Just step away, Ban." Meliodas mumbled. "You don't want to make me angry." Ban smirked. "Make you angry? Are you serious? You and me have been hanging together for a lot of years now and in all that time I've never seen you get mad once." he purred.

"I mean it."

    "That reminds me, I'm also interested how you ended up getting called the Dragon Sin of wrath." Ban shifted his grip on the sword.

    "Ban, what do you think you're doing to the captain?!" Diane panicked. Once again, she looked to her companion laying in a tree. "(F.Name), can you--" she caught herself when she saw their relaxed frame and evened breathing. She looked back at the troubled duo.

    "If doing this means that I get to see what you're like when you're angry, I wanna see it even more." Ban began to pull at the sword, possibly irritating Meliodas even further. "Now I wanna steal it."

    The piercing sound of a sword being unsheathed  filled the area they were in. Blood splashed on Ban's neck, cheek and onto the dirt surrounding him. He was forced back, but he was able to land on his feet.

    Ban touched his shoulder, getting some blood on the tips of his fingers. "What do you know, looks like I just saw a hidden side o' you. Cool."

"Sorry about that, Ban." Meliodas mumbled.

─〘ꕥ〙─

    "Stop! What are you doing to sir Meliodas?!" Elizabeth struggled. You gulped, having an inner debate with yourself. You couldn't decide if you should start a fight with the knight and potentially save Meliodas' life, or stay where you were, keeping Elizabeth in your grasp and forbidding her from doing anything stupid and risking her life. You could only pray that Meliodas miraculously wakes up.

    Finally, Golgius managed to rip the sword out of Meliodas' grasp. "It's mine now! You have no use for it--" his monologue was interrupted when Meliodas stood up abruptly and grabbed the sword.

    The doctor flinched. "Impossible! No one can survive after that much poison!" Elizabeth tore herself form your grasp when she realized it had loosened. Looking at her for a second, your brows furrowed at her aggressive behavior, but you decided to ignore her and look back at the situation at hand.

She's really starting to get on your nerves.

    "Too stubborn to die, I see." Golgius mused. "But you will release this sword." A dark and heavy aura blanketed the room and the people inside found themselves suffocating in it. "Even if I die, this sword is the one thing I will never let go of. It's the only way I can ever atone."

    "Sir Meliodas..?" Elizabeth whispered, taking a small step forward. You went to grab her arm and pull her back so she'd stay safe, but she harshly moved herself out of your reach before you could. Scoffing, you placed your hands on your hips, feeling a migraine beginning to build up.

It's not everyday that you go from sitting around drinking beer and occasionally beating the ass of a pervert to suddenly being active.

    Golgius cackled. "Spout all the nonsense you wish, but (F.Name), the princess and your weapon will still be mine!"

    Meliodas looked up, aiming his glare at the knight currently holding his sword hostage. From where you stood, you could see the faintest hint of black decorating his face, and you exhaled almost worriedly.

    He was taking a huge risk letting out some of his demon form like that. A little could lead to too much all too quickly if provoked enough. You'll have to scold him for that later.

    Golgius gasped and made an uncomfortable grunt when he made eye contact with the shorter demon. Jumping out of the window, he bolted off in a different direction.

.

.

.

"Huh?"

    Both you and Hawk simultaneously leaned over the window frame with deadpanned expressions, peering at the knight that progressively grew smaller.

"He got away!"

    You pursed your lips, and after a moment's silence, you spoke up. "Shouldn't we go after him?" Elizabeth shifted in her spot, clasping her hands together. "I'm sorry, but - is it really you standing there, sir Meliodas?" she asked.

    You turned to look at the blonde male, curious as to why she would think that wasn't him, a question mark appearing by your head.

    Meliodas stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath. He turned around to face the worried princess and (F.Name). "It's me! Hey, you two. Hey, porky."

    "Oh, thank goodness! You're back to your usual self!"

─〘ꕥ〙─

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩:

    𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤-𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙜𝙜𝙨. 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣'𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚. #𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙨

    𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤, 𝙨𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙚𝙨 "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨' 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣?"

    𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

125K 1.7K 16
Hi guys, this is my very first reader insert fanfiction so I hope you enjoy it. I do not own any of the characters of Nanatsu no Taizai or you, the...
127K 3.7K 14
This is a various x reader based in the Anime/Manga series Nanatsu no Taizai or Seven Deadly Sins. You are a shapeshifter confined to the sin of tric...
391K 14.2K 56
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ Killing her father, the General of the Demon Army, was the only way (Y/n)'s best friend and his lover could escape and in doing so, (Y...
84.3K 2.5K 15
Letting out a sigh, the older male turns towards young male with a frown, "This might be a tough job for a young fella like yourself." The young mal...