-number neighbor-

By catradoraisthebest

number neighbors. everyone's got one. but what happens when you unknowingly meet yours? due to avalon's fath... More

introduction
1 - moving
2 - airport
3 - sorry!
4 - settling in
5 - big man
6 - feeling confused
7 - noah
8 - boy talk
9 - lily of the valley
10 - face cam pt 1
11 - face cam pt 2
12 - chocolate milk
13 - salmon fucker
15 - found you pt 2
16 - my favorite lesbian
17 - blackmail
18 - insert image
19 - stealing glances
20 - what if.
21 - gotta blast
22 - cat and mouse
23 - a girl a gay and a they
24 - three weeks
25 - distraction
26 - cinndty
27 - amber
28 - TOOK THEM DAMN LONG ENOUGH
29 - arson
30 - thats a wrap.
DISCORD SERVER
ANOTHER BOOK
ANOTHER ANOTHER BOOK

14 - found you pt 1

13.6K 542 506
By catradoraisthebest

(noah and ava are seniors in this story)

- avalon pov -

thank god for noah, i did manage to get a full, three and a half hours of sleep last night, but had he not yelled at me to go to bed, it definitely would've been less.

it was around 6:15 in the morning, and my school started at 7:35. that left me with a decent amount of time.

i grumbled as i pushed aside my covers and went to turn of my leds, just to provide me with some sort of light.

i got up after much deliberation about if i should just be sick, and turned off my fan. immediately turning on my heater. what? that fan made my room cold as fuck and i'm not dealing with that at six in the morning.

text message with boo
6:17 am monday

ava
i swear to his. i'm actually going to die.

boo
i told you that you should've gone to bed sooner

ava
yea yea. no need to be a smartass you prick
when i see you in punching you in the arm >:D
that'll make me feel better

boo
well not if you can't find me
see you at school!

ava
noah

ava
noahhhhhhhhh

ava
god damnit

cursing to myself and to him, i headed over to my vanity. safe to say i looked like shit.

i grabbed a makeup wipe and wiped of any of the past nights makeup that i missed. then i through on some lotion and sunscreen, and deodorant.

after that was done i threw on my usual makeup. fox style eyeliner, mascara, and really fucking messy concealer.

after that was done i looked somewhat decent.
i took down the bun i threw it into last night and brushed it out. pleased to see that it wasn't to ratty today.

i just kinda left it as it, hair sprayed my curtain bangs though so they didn't fall out by the end of the day.

looking into the mirror i looked half decent. which was good enough for me.

i trudged over to my closet to grab some clothes.

there. good enough.

after taking one last look in my mirror, and deeming my self presentable at best, i grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs. ready to down an entire cup of coffee i might add.

"morning honey!" my mom said cheerfully.

i narrowed my eyes at her, "and what's got you so happy this morning mother?"

"ah nothing much! just had a good sleep," she smiled.

i huffed, and walked over to the keurig, grappling a k-cup and popping it in, i went to the fridge and got my creamer and grabbed the sugar from the counter.

after the coffee was done i checked the clock and saw that it was now seven. it seems a girl likes to take her time.

i wasn't sure if it was traffic-y and since i lived about fifteen minutes away i decided i best be on my way now.

"i'm gonna head off! have a good day at work!" i called out to my mom, my dad was already at work.

"have a great day honey!"

i grabbed my bag and my keys and headed out the door.

i had just pulled up to the school, and it was safe to say it seemed insane. the school looked large enough to house over two thousand people.

this many people lead to it being very slow, traffic wise.

it had been about twenty minutes since i left, and i was just pulling up to the school.  i drove around in search of a parking spot, and eventually found one, at least a two minute walk away from the school. fabulous.

now keep in mind, it was mid winter, and i didn't bring a coat, as i was already wearing a decently thick sweatshirt. but walking out in the cold still sucks.

i grumbled as i trudging my way towards the school, eventually getting to the door, whilst shivering my ass off.

i pushed open the door and was greeted with the scent of testosterone and pancakes. not that welcoming.

i pulled up a map of the school on my phone and looked for the office, and after scrolling through one to many websites i found a plausible map that showed my where the office was, and i headed that way.

pushing my way through student after student i made my way to the office.

i stood inside awkwardly waiting for the lady at the desk to notice me.

eventually she looked my way, "what do you need hun?"

"sorry, um, this is my first day and i'm not sure where my classes are." i said.

"oh! you must be miss ivy, i went to collage with your dad you see?" she smiled at me.

"really? wow i uh, didn't know that miss," i read her name tag, "julia."

"well then miss ivy, you first class is in room 404, over on the east side, would you like someone to escort you there?" she asked.

"ah no thanks, i think i can manage. thank you though."

"any time sweetie. good luck!" she called out as i was headed towards the door,"

"thank you!"

i had been wandering for five minutes along the east side of the school searching for room 404, which was my first period.

it was my chemistry class, with the teacher, 'mr blake' and that's about all i knew.

noah didnt have him as a teacher as i had asked him a couple days back. so i was pretty much on my own for this one.

i still had about eight minutes before the final bell rung, and yet that didn't ease my worry's.

a decent chunk of the students had cleared the halls, making it easier to find my way and read room numbers, and yet, my luck was not improving.

to my surprise, during all this i did manage to walk past my locker, and threw some of my heavier textbooks in there.

after i continued along the halls searching for the notorious room 404, but to no avail.

i did however, find a very familiar back of the head. that same someone who was supposed to be hiding from me, and he was doing a pretty shitty job.

he was just talking with one other person so i walked up behind him.

the guy he was talking to noticed this and gave me a questioning look, i simply shook my head and put a finger to my mouth. signaling to shut the fuck up.

he stopped talking, and noah asked, "what?"

i shoved him a little, and smirked, "found you."

a/n

ok ok i'm sorry, next chapter is part two cause i once again didn't feel like making a two thousand word chapter.

but on a more positive note, NEXT CHAPTER WE FINALLY MEET DELIAH AHAHAH FUCK YEA!
OH AND THANKS FOR 6k READS WHAT THE FUCK
hehe ok bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.2K 40
Kaitlyn barely remembers her brother Dallas Winston, but now that her grandma who was her caretaker has passed and she has to go back to her dad. Kno...
3.4K 145 5
- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, matt and camila had always despised each other. the friend group knows it, everyone does. matt always had a bad reputation with th...
1.3M 57.4K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
630K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...