๐‡๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ( Ghostbur X Rea...

By Caesarsaladsxs

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด‡แด‡แด›๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…'๊œฑ ษขสœแด๊œฑแด›. โ›๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜บ- ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ?โœ โ›๐˜๐˜ฎ? ๐˜–๐˜ฉ! ๐˜๐˜ช! ๐˜'๐˜ฎ... More

๐‡๐ข!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
โ‡ ๐’๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž โ‡
๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

8K 366 208
By Caesarsaladsxs

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏465

Waking up in the morning,

Thinking of so many things, 

I see this book has 14.1k reads, (MY GOD, THANK YOU HOLY SHIT)

And I inhale sharply,

And decide to follow the schedule and publish a new chapter :D

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

"Where?" She asked, frantically looking around.

"Above you." They informed.

Straining her neck, Y/n indeed saw a bright looking sweater floating above her.

The ghost was floating not too far up, he seemed pretty tired judging from his posture. He was gradually making his way above the walls of L'manburg near one of the small shops. The busy library if I'm correct. 

Hold up, he was way too close to a (most probably) nearby crowd. 

"GHOSTBUR! GHOSTBUR HEY!!" She called, her stomach doing somersaults as she frantically waved her hands. He'll probably get caught if he didn't land soon. "He's going to get caught!"

"Ghostbur! GHOSTBUR!" Eret joined in. Fortunately, both their voices joined in together managed to grab the ghost's attention.

Ghostbur brightened as soon as he spotted Y/n, floating down. 

"Hi Y/n! I was just looking for you." He smiled, but it fell as soon as his eyes landed on her friend.

"Hi, listen you've got to get out of here. You'll probably get-" She started to fret, but was interrupted.

"Eret?" The ghost spoke, his brown eyes fixed on Eret. (I'm not certain if Ghostbur remembers how they look like, but oh well :D)

"Oh, yeah! This is my friend, Eret. They-" 

"Isn't he the bad guy?" Ghostbur assumed. "The anthem.."

"Oh, no. He's not the bad-" The girl started, but was cut off. 

"HEY! GUYS!!!" A voice cut off.

They all turned around to see Tubbo running full speed towards them, until he spotted Ghostbur, then he stopped."Is that Wilbur's ghost?" The boy gawked. "Oh, hi Eret!

"Yeah, it is!" Y/n confirmed. "Why have you come here?"

"Well, I was with Tommy searching for Wilbur's ghost. Then suddenly we heard some commotion, and we ran over to where the noise was located. There were some villagers staring at you. " The president gestured to the ghost, though there was no hostility evident in his voice. Only concern, and a hint of surprise. "They know you're real, and they're going after all three of you. Well, except Eret."

"Did you try to convince them they're innocent?" Eret intervened as Wilbur's ghost watched them intently.

"I tried, I really did. I announced it two times, and I'm pretty sure the whole nation was there. Though some- most of them are still not convinced. I don't know why they don't believe me, though they'd believe some random citizen." Tubbo spoke, his brown eyes filled with sadness. "Am I not good enough of a president?"

"Oh, Tubbo no. You're a great president." The girl assured, pulling him into a hug.

"They just doubt you because you're young, which is complete shit if you ask me." They comforted. "The villagers are blind, because they can't see the good things you've accomplished as our leader."

"I agree." Ghostbur said warily. "Some people are like that. Here, have some blue."

Pulling away from Y/n's warm embrace, Tubbo eyed the transparent blob in the ghost's hand. He cautiously took it, and immediately the slime turned blue and the bee lover looked way better.

"Thanks Wilbur." He smiled, and gave his blob back. "That actually really helped."

"It's no problem. Also, is it alright if you call me Ghostbur from now on?" Ghostbur requested.

"Okay, Ghostbur it is." The president nodded. 

"MOB! HUGE MOB COMING!!" An obnoxiously loud voice announced.

To no one's surprised, Tommy came running over with a panicked face.

"HIDE! WE GOTTA HIDE!" He directed, rushing past them and ushering for them to follow. "TUBBO AND ERET DON'T FOLLOW. TRY TO DISTRACT THEM!"

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Y/n asked, sprinting and coming after the blond as Ghostbur followed.

"I DON'T KNOW, OKAY?! SOMEWHERE TO HIDE!" The 16 year old yelled, his eyes quickly scanning over his environment. 

"I KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO HIDE!" She declared, pushing herself faster and eventually passing Tommy.

"We should probably stop screaming, since the crowd with hear us." The ghost informed, pointing at a mob who was gradually forming. 

"HUH?!" Tommy and Y/n exclaimed in unison, both their heads spinning around.

He was right. A quite big horde of villagers were gaining on Tubbo and Eret, who were waving their hands wildly. They must've figured out a distraction, and thankfully the crowd didn't notice the trio.

"Okay, Ghostbur's right. Let's stay calm." The girl directed, pumping her arms to gain some speed her hunger and low energy completely forgotten with the adrenaline pumping through her veins. 

The boy nodded, probably not trusting himself to stay quiet. 

Good for him.

 At least he's self aware.

She took a quick sharp turn, already knowing their destination as the others struggled to turn but caught up.

"You mind warning us when you're making a turn?!" The child whisper-yelled.

"It's called paying attention." Y/n scoffed.

"That doesn't help when you do it so suddenly." The blue eyed boy complained.

"I thought you were alert." She teased.

"I AM-" Tommy started, but was cut off by both of them shushing him.

"Where even are we going?" The blond grumbled.

"A place not much people know about." The y/e/c eyed girl informed, taking cautious looks behind her. Luckily, they were leaving the crowd behind. The distraction seemed to have worked, because they were rushing in a different direction. And even from here, you can see they were angry as fuck.

"Do I know about it?" The 16 year old asked.

"Probably not." She spoke. "Only Eret, Gh- Wilbur, Techno and I know it." (Thank you @wolfspiritofyuki for reminding me that Techno knows it too! :D)

Ghostbur seemed to have perked up hearing Wilbur's name, and Y/n noticed.

"Hey Ghostbur, do you remember our 'special place?'" She asked.

The ghost thought for a moment, before shaking his head, obviously disappointed. "I'm afraid not. I'm sorry. Maybe I'll remember it once we see it."

"Maybe." The girl uttered, hoping for the best.

"Will you speed up?" Tommy bleated.

"Oh, yeah." She said, realizing she was gingerly slowing down.

The girl had to admit, she was thoroughly disappointed Ghostbur didn't remember. A small feeling inside her expected him to maybe remember a slither of it, but it had disappeared now. It wasn't his fault, though. It must be downright frustrating not being able to remember much, and for that Y/n was grateful for the ghost's everlasting patience.

"Well, are you gonna tell me what the special place is?" The blond demanded expectantly. 

"Was." She corrected. "I'll tell you what it was."

"What happened to it?" The brunet questioned, voice laced with curiosity.

"I'll explain soon if you're ready." She said, now slowing down. 

The adrenaline had finally died down. She slowed down to a small walk, her breathing fast.

"Are you alright?" Ghostbur asked, slowing down as well and joining her.

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm so hungry and thirsty. I haven't eaten since this morning." Y/n apologized through breaths.

"Here, I brought some bread and some water." The boy said, reaching into his sachet and pulling out some stale bread with a water bottle. He handed it to his friend, as she gulped down half of the water. It was Luke-warm, but she didn't care. Next, she dug into the hard bread finishing up the whole thing. 

She wasn't stuffed, but this would probably be enough for her to continue at a good pace. 

"Thanks Tommy, I feel way better." The girl thanked, taking a deep breath.

It was sunset, but her energy was fully restored.

"Okay, ready to continue?" Tommy inquired, hands on his hips.

"Yeah, I think we'll be there soon." Y/n said, squinting her arms.

All of a sudden, she took off bolting towards the sunset.

"What happened to the warning?!" The child complained, as Ghostbur just laughed.

There was no breeze, but with the speed of how they were running their hair danced. The bright light of the sun illuminated their face, as the girl smiled. 

She hasn't felt so free in a while. It seems the others felt the same, as they had a huge grinned on their faces, their eyes twinkling. 

Turning her head around, she cocked her head and gave them a thumbs up, a way of asking 'You doing alright?'

Tommy nodded, as the ghost gave her a thumbs up.

No words came out of either of their mouths, but that was okay. They were in a comfortable silence, and no words can describe this moment.

It felt...

Wonderful.

𝐇𝐢𝐲𝐚!

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. :)

𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐡-𝐛𝐲𝐞!

(𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨, 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐤!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 271 32
[๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ] ๐™ธ'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐š ร— ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š› ๐š™๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
681K 20.5K 22
[COMPLETED] ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ "๐š–๐šŠ๐š—" ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ. ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...
763K 23.8K 52
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข...
301K 6.8K 36
โš ๏ธDISCONTINUED โš ๏ธ "๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ" . . . ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ . . Also, this sto...