๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žโ‡ข ๐˜›๐˜”๐˜™...

By eunoiaistired

Newt x Reader In the conditions they've met its had to not get attached, but this was a different kind of att... More

Chapter 1 "Fuck you Gally!"
Chapter 2 "Thomas..."
Chapter 3 "I had a dream..."
Chapter 4 ''The Maze''
Chapter 5 "I'd say make them runners"
Chapter 6 "Night talk under stars"
Chapter 7 "Is the old (y/n) back?"
Chapter 8 "Not again..."
Chapter 9 "A twin brother"
Chapter 10 "My other half..."
โค๏ธŽ Please read! โค๏ธŽ
Chapter 11 "A safe place?"
Chapter 12 "Talking telepathically and sketches"
Chapter 14 "Escape"
Chapter 15 "Crank Attack"
Chapter 16 "Love you Winston..."
Chapter 17 "I just want them here"
Chapter 18 "You guys look like shit."
Chapter 19 "Very valuable"
Chapter 20 "We're leaving them?"
Chapter 21 "Markus and dances"
Chapter 22 "Wow, I've never beaten anyone that hard!"
Chapter 23 "Right arm with family"
Chapter 24 "I lost you, but I'll find you"
Chapter 25 "It's you"
Chapter 26 "I'm coming, period!"
Chapter 27 "The last city keeps secrets"
Chapter 28 "Suspicious"
Chapter 29 "Look umm.."
Chapter 30 "The traitor"
Chapter 31 "Unexpected"
Chapter 32 "Good at playing guards"
Chapter 33 "The one I love"
Chapter 34 "I fucked up"
Chapter 35 "Take you there"
Chapter 36 "Never letting go"
Chapter 37 "Sunset date"
MY NEW BOOK IS OUT!

Chapter 13 "Are we?"

1.7K 46 13
By eunoiaistired

Your third day at the facility: (just to clear up)
"What's even the stoys behind those two?" Thomas pointed towards you and Newt who were looking through your sketch book in the room.
"What do you mean?" Winston questioned.
"I mean, they seem close. What's the story behind them?" Thomas sighed sitting back in his chair. While looking over at you and Newt sitting on his bed.
"That's a long story." Minho glanced over at Thomas.
"I have time!" Frypan and Winston sat in place getting ready on the story.
"So, when (y/n) came up the box it was just like something between the two clicked. They got along very well. Then about a month after she came up there was this incident... and I think that just brought the two even closer, since then they've been inseparable." Minho told.
"And then Newt started to like (y/n)." Frypan smirked, making sure the two of you didn't hear him.
Thomas looked over to see you smiling at something while Newt had an arm around your waist. He felt himself getting jealous.
"And (y/n) likes Newt?" Thomas turned back to the three boys.
"That's the big question, we don't know. But it's obvious she has a thing for him." Frypan smiled. Winston and Frypan stood up and walked away. Leaving Thomas with Minho. Minho eyed Thomas curiously.
"Why all the questions?"
"I mean she's kinda sweet-" Minho cut of Thomas.
"Woah, where did that come from. Didn't you say you and Teresa had something?"
"We did but... I don't know." Thomas sighed rubbing the back of his neck.
"If you consider Newt a good friend then you let him have (y/n)." Thomas got frustrated at this. Minho also stood and patted Thomas on the back walking over to his bed.

You turned page in your sketch book. Looking over the drawing and facts about the person. Newt sat next to you, his arm around your waist as he too was interested to look through it. Turning side once again you stopped at the sight. A drawing with the name 'Gally' covered the page. You had just started to adjust to him being gone but seeing a younger him was hard.
"Love? Ya okey?" Newt tilted his head looking at you. You took up the pencil laying on Newt's bed. Right under were it stood when he disappeared you wrote:
'Dead since three days ago'
Newt watched as you wrote it and let out a sigh. Taking out the pencil from your hand and closing the book. He gave you a light hug from the side.
"Hey isn't it time for dinner soon?" Newt heard Winston question. He let go of you and the two of you climbed down.
"Yeah it is!" Newt said as he had climbed down from his bed. You walked over to your bed and put the book down on it.
"Well I'm hungry!" Minho chirped in. Jumping to his feet.
"You always are." Newt rolled his eyes, causing you to smiled. You made your way over to them.
As you were about to make your way out you looked to see Thomas deep in though by on of the tables. You scrunched your eyebrows and stopped.
"You coming Thomas?" He looked up at your call and nodded standing up.

You lifted your tray over to the table. Looking around the cafeteria you saw a couple of girls looking at the boys who had been quicker than you on taking food. Rolling your eyes you walked over to the guys. Placing your tray down on the table, sitting next to Newt and Thomas. Minho sitting right in front of you.
"Where's Teresa?" You questioned the boys.
"When we got here she got taken away by some people." Thomas explained to you. You furrowed your eyebrows and pointed to the door that was heavily guarded. Earing a nods from all the guys.
Just as you were gonna take a bite of your food a group of girls made their way over to you. They stopped by your table, just standing there. Newt looked at them confused, the others mirroring him.
"Hi, we're wondering if you wanted to sit with us girls instead of these boys?" One of the girls said as you looked up at them. You scanned them and saw everyone of them having eyes on the boys. You shook your head, no.
"Please, we want to ask some questions!" They whined. Clearing your throat and turning so you looked at them completely.
"No thanks, I rather sit here." You said plainly.
"Oh please-" You cut the girl off. "Listen if you want to talk to me come back when you aren't starring at my friends and have a clear mind. Because you don't seem so interested in me." You smiled sarcastically. All the boy had a hard time keeping it together.
The girls huffed and walked away. You rolling your eyes at them.

The heavy guarded door then opened and in came Janson. He walked in smiling like he'd done the last two times when he had been walking in to get more people to that safe place.
"Evening Gentlemen... ladies!" He walked up to a place where everyone could see him. The guys turned and watched him walk in. You munched on your food and hoped none of you guys would get picked. You didn't want to be separated from the boys.
"You all know how it work, if your name get called please rise and in an orderly fashion join my colleagues who will take you to the eastern wing. Your new life's are about to begin!" He explained, some others started clapping. You hunched down not wanting to be really seen. As janson started to call names you looked at the guys to see them watching all the others rise and walk to the front. Glancing at Thomas you saw a not so calm look on his face, he was up to something. You suddenly felt a soft kiss on your temple. Looking to your side you saw Newt slightly smiling at you, sitting up from your hunched down position.
"I wanna know whats through that door." You heard Thomas speak up.
"No we've been through this. You said they were covered up, you don't know what you saw. It could have been anything under there." Newt tired to end the topic. You looked between the two.
"It was exactly what I saw, there were bodies. Aris said they bring a new bage in every night." You raised your head at the mention of your brothers name, Newt noticed.
"Who the hell is Aris?" Minho questioned, you and Thomas looking over to the table where Aris sat. Inspecting his food. You smiled ever so slightly.
"Well,... I'm sold" Minho said sarcastically, you felt a bit offended. Well, he was your twin brother. Minho saw your look and shrugged. Just then Janson was done with the name calling and those who got chosen walked out the door.
"Okey we should just keep out heads down and try not to draw any attention to ourselves." Newt watched as they walked out the door.
Just then Thomas did the exact opposite and stood up aggressively, his hands slaming on the table. He walked toward the door.
"What is he doing?" Newt looked at you. Seeing a frustrated look on your face.
"I think he's drawing attention to himself!" Frypan replied, you nodding your head furiously, agreeing with him.

You watched as the men by the door stopped Thomas. He was persistent and seem like he tried to get through. All of you keept an close eye on the interaction, before you looked over at Aris.
"You have an plan, don't you?" You questioned him. He nodded, you trusted Aris but the plan could not be the best.
You turned back to see Thomas turning like he was making his way back to you guys. Only to have him turn and trying to push his way past the guards. Yoi reacted quickly and rushed over i him as he pushed the guard.
You were fist over and tore Thomas of the man. Tryito hold him back as best as you could.
"Thomas!?" All the guys yelled at him as you all tried to hold him back.
"Thomas calm down!" You snapped, he looked at you and started to calm down, still looking furious. Newt pulled you back as not to get you in trouble or get hurt. Having a secure arm around you as you stood on his side behind him.
"Hey what's happening here?!" Janson came running and pushed past the guards.
"Thomas, though we could trust each here. You know we're all on the same team here." You watched Janson, a feeling of uncomfortable rushing through your body. You then decided to speak up as Janson just had said that.
"Are we?" Janson and all the boys turned to you. A kick of confidence helping. It was something wrong, Thomas had never had wrong before, so why now?
"Bring them to their bunks." He simply said.

Getting pushed into your room and the door closing hard. You almost lost your balance as you stumbled into the room.
"What the hell was that?" Minho turned to Thomas.
"You didn't just think they were gonna let you through, did you?!" Newt clearly showed sings of anger.
"No, no of course I didn't!" Thomas held up a card, you tilted your head looking at it in confusion. "I'm gonna find out what's on the other side of that door."
Everyone looked at Thomas in frustration and seemed to doubt him. You were unsure of what to think, it was wired what was happening but you also felt tired after the last couple of days. Nothing seemed to calm down.
"Newt these people are not who they say they are." Thomas started to move away.
"No Thomas, you don't know that! The only thing we do know is that they helped rescue us from W.C.K.D. They give us new clothes, they give us food, they give us a proper bed! Some of us haven't had that in a long time!" Newt was obviously irritated.
"Yeah but-" Newt cut Thomas off. "Sime of us a lot longer than others."
A sudden sound from under the bed took all of your attention. The vent cover got thrown onto the floor as all they boys looked at it confused and unsure.
"Hey Thomas, you got it didn't you?" Out popped Aris and you smiled a littel. Thomas nodded before Aris crawled back in the vent and Thomas going after.
"Okey look, mabye you guys are right or I'm just being paranoid,... but I gotta find out for sure. You cover for me will you?" Thomas spooked around at everyone, you being the only one ot nod before he goes after Aris.
All the guys were unsure of it all, you weren't really. Newt stood up a bit pissed. He then turned to you.
"And you?" He raised his brows. "What was that all about before?" You looked at him in shock and confused. He crossed his arms and looked at you, waiting.
"What was that whole, Are we, thing about?" Newt questioned once again.
"Newt, calm down mate." Frypan walked up to him.
"I just-... I don't know..." You spoke up. "It's just, when has Thomas ever been wrong this far?"
"So you believe Thomas?" Newt stepped closer to you.
"Yeah, actually! Trust me Newt, I want this place to be good to. But you know well enough deep down that something is off about this place." You glared at him, it was unusual for the two of you to argue."When Thomas comes back then we'll know what's going on here."
All the guys looked at you shocked. You walked dover to your bed and sat down. Sighing as they boys watched you.
"Newt, we'll just wait and see." Minho declared, patting him on the back. He let out a breath and walked over, sitting next to you.

"Look," He started. "I just want this place to be good. I'm tired of all the bloody things we've been through these last years."
You looked at him and didn't say anything, as you felt you had talked enough for one day now.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you love." Newt turned and faced you. You smiled and shrugged. Not really caring about that. It wasn't that big of a deal. You thought for a second while looking at him before giving him a quick peck at the cheek.
Newt froze up for a second before turning red and hugging you. You felt safe and closed your eyes, digging you face into the crock of his neck. Wolf howls coming from the other boys as they didn't have anything better for them to do.
Now just to wait for Thomas and Aris to come back. This giving you an anxious feeling. You and Newt went over and sat by the others beds and waited.

A/N
Well ehhh, it is what it is I guess-
But hey I got this chapter done erlier :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 2.2K 29
All kinds of imagines related to Newt and Thomas Brodie- Sangster.
565K 12.5K 69
"๐ข ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ." ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
96.7K 3.1K 25
๐…๐„๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ | โ สœแดสŸแด… แดษด า“แดส€ แด…แด‡แด€ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡, แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษชแด›s แด€สŸสŸ ษขแดษดแด‡, ...
75.6K 1K 60
Y/n. The only girl in the Glade. Meets this blonde boy called, Newt. Good things and bad things happens to this couple. Soon, in the scorch, somethi...