π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™°π™»π™°πšπ™Ό βžͺπ™·πš†π™°π™½...

By ATUNIWAT

"𝙸 πš πš’πšœπš‘ 𝙸 πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πš πšŽπš‘πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš— πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚎𝚒𝚎𝚜, πšŠπš—πš πš‘πš˜πš  πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš˜πšžπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚟... More

β™‘οΈŽπ™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½β™‘οΈŽ
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟷
𝟷.𝟢𝟷
𝟷.𝟢𝟸
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟸
𝟸.𝟢𝟷
𝟸.𝟢𝟸
𝟸.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟹
𝟹.𝟢𝟷
𝟹.𝟢𝟸
𝟹.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟺
𝟺.𝟢𝟷
𝟺.𝟢𝟸
𝟺.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟻
𝟻.𝟢𝟸
𝟻.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟼
𝟼.𝟢𝟷
𝟼.𝟢𝟸
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟽
𝟽.𝟢𝟷

𝟻.𝟢𝟷

3.4K 131 8
By ATUNIWAT

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘|⌫

Entering the restaurant Jin-ae works for with a bag of snacks, the couple slowly head towards the second floor. As they approached the staircase Sun-oh's phone rings, signalling a call.

Peeking over his hand to see the caller ID as he pulls out his phone from his back pocket, Jin-ae identifies the caller to be Hye-yeong.

Looking at him expectantly, Jin-ae waits for him to pick it up but is later confused when he declines the call.

"Why didn't you answer?" The girl asked, raising her left eyebrow in question.

"Hmm..oh because I'm with you at the moment. And I don't feel like talking to anyone other than you at the moment." He spoke softly , bringing his arm around her shoulder to pull her into his side.

Jin-ae only nodded as she guided him up the stairs.As they reached the second floor the girl escaped his grasp and took the plastic bag from his hands.

"I'll go prepare the kettle for the ramen. You can go sit somewhere, I'll be back in a few."

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|⌫

Sitting across from each other, the duo ate their ramen in silence, enjoying the calme atmosphère as they glanced at each other every now and then with smiles.

"You know, most people don't stare at my face like you do." She teased as she poked at her noodles with a cheeky grin.

"What?" Sun-oh chuckled in amusement, "You're already talking like me."

"You're wrong.. " She grinned, "You're just getting to know the inner Jin-ae!" She praised with her chest puffed out as she sat up with a satisfied smirk.

The couple later burst into a fit of giggles together after staring at each other for a few seconds.

"Gosh, who's talking so loudly!?"

Caught off guard by the loud angered shout, they stop laughing before covering their mouths and start giggle again but more quietly as the neighbours start to argue.

"Stop being loud!"

"What on earth? No, you shut up!"

As they went back and forth for a while all the couple could do was laugh every time one of them uttered something out. 

"Oh my goodness..." Jin-ae huffed out trying to calm her erratic heart beat. " I-I haven't laughed that much in forever!" She gasped out, hand smacking Sun-oh's knee.

"Neither have I!" He gasped, also trying to catch his breath.

"We should finish these noodles before they get cold and then clean the floor up." Jin-ae advised while gesturing to the mess of food and wrappers on the floor near their legs.

"Yeah.."

Taking their respective containers, the both quickly finished the noodles and cleaned up the place afterwards. They then settled back down at their previous places with tired smiles.

"Ahhh...now I'm just gonna lay down.." Jin-ae grunted as she positioned her head on his lap and letting her long legs spread out on the floor.

Sun-oh stared into her eyes as she got comfortable on his lap before gently running his fingers through her long soft black hair.

After a moment of silence, Jin-ae opened her mouth to speak, "When I was eight and Jo-jo was still seven, her and I nearly died on Jeju Island ..." She whispered softly as she looked away from Sun-oh, "It was on the first night of summer and we were stuck inside our parents room." Sun-oh only listened not saying a word as she told her past.

"A fire had started in the room, it woke both of us up once the smell of burning filled our nostrils. We tried and tried to wake up our parents, but they had overdosed beforehand ...so we tried to break out of the seemingly taped off room...after numerous time of banging of every space possible..we were able to escape and we ran and ran till morning until we finally reached our grandma's house...Our parents died that night..and we almost did too.." As she finished her story, tears falling from the corner of her brown eyes to her cheeks.

Sun-oh absentmindedly gently wiped away the tears as he carefully moved her hair out of her face before placing a gently kiss on her forehead. "You're here now and that's all that matters." He whispered to her, making the girl smile sadly as she leaned into the palm of his hand.

"Thank you.. thank you for listening. I really needed to tell someone." She sighed out in relief feeling as though a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

"I'll always listen..." He hummed as he took hold of her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "When I first saw you." He started making the girls shift her gaze to him, "I thought you were someone who had loving parents and a great childhood...because you seemed cheerful." He spoke truthfully with a small smile.

"I like it when people tell me that I seem cheerful..it makes me feel more approachable." She said barely above a whisper, "Since my parent died on Jeju Island.. I've been emotionally hurt so many times. Every time I feel hurt, I unconsciously try to be more cheerful. I smile more, work more and study harder just so I don't lose myself along the lines of being hurt." Jin-ae admitted as she played with his fingers.

"From now on, tell me whenever anyone hurts you feelings." He demanded as he stared intensely into her eyes.

Jin-ae let a smile break out onto her face as her cheeks heated up at his compassionate words. "Ok but only if you do the same.. I want you to feel comfortable enough to tell me anything cause I'll always be there for you too."  She challenged suddenly sit up and pointing at him with a fierce yet joking glare.

Lifting his arms in surrender, Sun-oh nodded with a chuckle, "ok,..ok, I will."

Satisfied with his answer she plopped back down onto his lap. "Good. Oh, and also we are going on the school trip to Jeju Island." She informed him as she closed her eyes and settled down into his lap.

The boy let out a hum as he leaned down to peck her lips, smiling once she returns the kiss.

'Thank you, Sun-oh for being there for me and being my rock..I hope you'll let me be yours some day too..'

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎|

The students of Choong Ang High School had finally arrived at their school trip location, Jeju Island. The students had their free time before heading towards the designated hotel they'll be staying at.

Sun-oh and Jin-ae had decided to go visit the Camellia flower arboretum of Jeju Island, and some other students had also chosen to go there. So now, they're holding hands as they walk through the endless Camellia flowers.

"When did you come to Seoul?" Sun-oh questioned as he swung their linked hands back and forth.

"I came after my grandma got sick. It was about four years ago.." She answered as she looked around at the blooming flowers.

"I see..So..What do you think? Has this place changed a lot?" He wondered as he turned to Jin-ae with a big smile, waiting for her answer.

"I'm not sure. We haven't been everywhere but the breeze still feels the same." She chuckled leaning towards him as he brought his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm glad we didn't meet four years ago.."

"What?"

"Back then, I had so many pimples." He explained bitterly as he remembered his past self.

Letting out a amused scoff, Jin-ae hits his chest. "Boy...I think we both had pimple faces back then. It took me five different morning and night routines to finally get the right that clears them! But now my face is 'b' to the full!" She sassed as she framed her face with her hands.

"You don't get it. You definitely would've made fun of me!" He whined making her laugh.

"Sure....Show me a photo next time." She said as she stared into his eyes with a bright smile.

Stopping both of them, Sun-oh faced Jin-ae, "This feels so strange. You make me want to tell you everything, including all the little things." He admitted, making her smile widen.

"Well, I want you to feel that way. I want to be able to make you tell me everything on your own, and that you feel comfortable doing so." The girl rambled, smiling at the surprised boy.

As she stares at him with admiration, she watches as he turns away and pulls up the hood of his sweater over his head all shy.

"Why are you suddenly acting all shy?" She questioned the blushing boy.

"Because you're staring at me like that." He mumbled making the girl let out a laugh and take his hand in hers.

"Ok then shy boy let's head back to the meeting spot. It's about time we start going back." She teased as she pulled his hood down and dragged him out of the arboretum.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟|⌫

Walking along the sidewalk, the couple chatter as they approached the designated meeting area. As the girl looks forward she spots her sister who stood beside a boy in a white sweater.

"I guess Hye-yeong and Jo-jo are getting closer." Jin-ae smirked as she watched the said duo talk freely near the fence.

Looking in the same direction, Sun-oh hummed in agreement as he spotted the two teenagers, "I guess so..Does that mean we're going on double dates soon." He tested lifting a eyebrow in question to his lover.

"Mhm.. sure!"

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

Students flooded out of the buses into the Hotel they'd be staying at. The two sisters stick together as they went to the shared room for the girls of their class.

As they neared the room they could hear the chatter outside of the said room. The siblings stopped as they noticed the confined place with the windows closed, memories being triggered due to the fact they're at Jeju Island and the style of the hotel was the same as their house during the incident.

Patting her younger sister on the shoulder, snapping her out of her own daze, Jin-ae motioned towards the room with her head.

"Let's go in."

Nodding, Jo-jo followed her sister in the room. As they entered the conversations subtly died down and got quieter. Jin-ae watched her sister walk by to go open one of the  windows in the hotel room.

"It's cold!" A voice interrupted et actions making Jo-jo hesitantly shit the window.

'It's the same kind of windows...' Jin-ae noticed as she stared at the window bordering.

Setting down her suitcase alongside the wall the window was on, Jin-ae let out a nervous breath as she took out her phone to message Sun-oh.

Jin-ae:
"I'm in the room. But it's confined and it makes me nervous..(•́•̀)"

The girl hesitated before sending it but then remembered that Sun-oh wanted to know how she felt during the trip.

Sun-oh '':
"Aww..You'll be fine. Just remember that I'm always here for you and I'm a call away."

Jin-ae:
"Thank you(;'ٹ')"

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

Jin-ae and Jo-jo sat beside each other as they watched Gul-mi and her friends perform a song. The sisters watched with no interest whatsoever as the students around them cheered and waved their hands in the air.

"I'm so bored." Jo-jo muttered to her older sister who nodded in agreement.

"Same. Why don't we head out?" She suggested as she started to pick up her banana milk she had bought before the performance at the hotel's convenience store.

Only nodding, Jo-jo got up followed by Jin-ae who bowed to the students around her for the cause of disruption. As they reached the outside of the room, both girls breathed in the fresher air, It was a bit stuffy in the room with all those people.

Closing the door behind her, Jin-ae faces the front to be greeted with the sight of Sun-oh stretching his arms and Hye-yeong standing bedside him.

"Oh.. that's hot.." She whispered under her breath as they approached the best friends.

"Why are you outside?" Sun-oh questioned his lover with a tender smile, which she returned.

"We just needed some air." She explained as she glanced at Hye-yeong and her sister interact.

"Want to go for a walk?" Sun-oh suggested as her motioned towards one of the entrances that lead to the outdoor hallways.

Nodding at his request, the girl left her sister with her possibly future boyfriend and pulled her boyfriend towards the outdoor entrance.

𝙸|⌫

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

"Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just the way they take you to a place where no one else can."

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟸𝟷𝟾𝟼

A/N:

I don't know how long I searched for  the "Camellia flower" that was in the drama   (;'ٹ') but I finally did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
508K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.3M 70K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...