Imagines of your favorite hot...

By lavenderpuritywriter

title says it all :) a collection of imagines, smuts, fluffs, one-shots, etc of your fav Chris wood and the m... More

A/N
Kai Parker Smut - Hunting You ;)
Kai Parker Angst/Smut - For my Sake and Yours
Jake Riley Imagine/Smut - 3 Months
Kai Parker ~ Crush
Kai Parker Smut ~ Devil in Disguise
Kai Parker Smut ~ Only You
Kai Parker Smut - Sex Tape
Kai Parker Fluff/Angst - Needed You
Jake Riley Smut - Cheater's Punishment
Kai Parker Fluff - Bowl of Naughtiness
Mon-El Smut - Yoga Fun
Kai Parker Angst - Take me back
Chris Wood Smut - Distraction
Kai Parker Smut - Magic Panties
A/N
Jake Riley Imagine - All a Game: PART 1
Kai Parker Smut - A Helping Hand
Jake Riley Imagine All a Game: Part 2
Chris Wood Smut - The Sex Scene
Kai Parker Smut - Faking It
Kai Parker Smut - Fuck Buddies
Brandon North Smut - Stuck
Kai Parker Imagine - Forgotten Birthday
Kai Parker Smut - A Rude Awakening
Kai Parker Angst - The Rebound
Kai Parker Smut - Needy
Kai Parker Smut - The Cam-Girl
Kai Parker Angst
Kai Parker Smut - Morning Wood
Kai Parker Smut - Anything You Want
Kai Parker Smut - The Old and the New
Chris Wood Smut - Dad's Best Friend
Kai Parker Smut - Teach me how

Kai Parker Smut - Behind the Counter

16.5K 172 578
By lavenderpuritywriter

This is before Kai got sent to the prison world. He is 20, and you are 19. You are also on birth control. Also, the dialogue in this is just **chef's kiss**.

word count- 2,826

*** this is the layout of the kitchen, so you're not confused ***

*** your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own ***

summary- You have been staying with the Parker family for a while now, and there's always been sexual tension with the eldest son, Malachai Parker. One morning, Kai insists you make breakfast with him, and you agree... not knowing what you are getting yourself into ;)

"Y/N, wake up," You heard someone whisper to you. You slowly open your eyes and see Kai standing over you with a cheeky grin. 

You rolled your eyes and turned on your stomach. "Five more minutes," You mumbled and drifted back to sleep. Kai huffed but chuckled when an evil thought popped into his mind. He lifted his hand and brought it back down to your ass with a harsh slap. You moaned loudly into your pillow before shooting up in your bed. "Okay, I'm up, I'm up," You grumbled. He lifted your chin.

"Oh, don't be grumpy, sweetheart. You're making breakfast with me," He smiled.

"No, the fuck I'm not. I'm going back to sleep," You informed him and laid back down on the bed. Kai rolled his eyes and plopped down on top of you, causing you to grunt. "Get off of me," You said and pushed at Kai's head, but he didn't budge. It made you nervous having him this close. He made you nervous in general... in a good way. He lifted his head and rested his chin on the valley between your breasts. 

"God, the things I want to do to you," He whispered in your ear. You blushed but quickly shrugged it off. You pushed him off of you and stood up.

"Well, you're not doing anything to me because it's 7 am," You said with a fake smile. You grabbed his wrists and pulled him up to his feet. "Come on, grumpy," You chuckled. You turned around to walk away but yelped when you felt a harsh smack to your ass. "Kai, knock it off," You snapped and walked out the door, heading to the kitchen.

"Oh, don't tell me you don't want me because I know you do," He said with a smirk. 

"In your dreams," You mumbled.

"I do dream about you, sweetheart. All the naughty things I would do to you and you're sexy body," He whispered in your ear and snaked a hand around your waist.

"Kai, there's like ten people in this house. We can't," You whispered. "Now, come on. Let's make some pancakes," You said with a smile once you walked into the kitchen.

"I'd rather eat you," Kai mumbled under his breath, low enough that you didn't hear.

It's been about thirty minutes, and everyone has slowly started rolling into the kitchen. So far, you and Kai have made two batches of pancakes, and there are still more to come.

"Good morning, Y/N. These pancakes look amazing," Joshua Parker said as he walked into the kitchen. You could hear a bit of bitterness in his voice. He wasn't a huge fan of you just because you and Kai were friends. You were flipping pancakes while Kai was making another batch when an evil idea popped into his head. He smirked evilly and stood behind you, putting his chin on your shoulder and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Kai, what are you doing?" You whispered.

"I've been wanting to fuck you raw since the moment you walked through our front door. Especially since I heard you and your little boy toy last week," He told you all this through a whisper and while some of his siblings at his father were right there.

"Kai, I want that too, but we can't. Not right now, at least, and he didn't mean anything. He didn't even make me cum," You whispered back.

"Yeah, because you're mine, and the only one who can please you is me," He told you while wrapping a hand around your throat from behind.

"Kai-" You started when he squeezed your throat.

"I've wanted to fuck you against every single surface and wall of this house. I've wanted to see those pretty lips of yours wrapped around my cock while I fuck your beautiful mouth. But most of all, I've wanted nothing more than to please you. I want to watch and hear you fall apart because of me. I want to eat you out until you pass out. I've thought about it so much that I have to see it, so why don't you stand here and keep quiet like a good girl while I play with you?" You reluctantly nodded your head as he crouched down. He slowly pulled down your shorts, revealing your naked bottom half. "No panties? Naughty girl," He whispered up to you. "Jesus, you have an amazing ass," He mumbled. You were trying so hard to concentrate on making your pancakes and not how good Kai's hands felt on your body. You knew you had to be dripping by now. He teased your entrance with one finger, making you shiver and hold back a whimper. "You're so fucking wet," He whispered in a trance.

"Kai, please," You whispered back. You could hear him chuckle from behind you at your eagerness. His tongue connected with your pussy, making you cough to cover a moan. Joshua looked up from his newspaper, and you gave him a polite smile, and he returned one and went back to his newspaper. Kai spread your legs farther apart, quietly groaning when he could eat you out better. You bit on the back of your hand to try and stifle moans. You shakily flipped the pancake that was cooking in the pan. Suddenly, you felt two fingers enter you, making you grip the counter tightly. Kai's glorious tongue circled your clit pleasurefully as his fingers fucked you. "Oh, my, God," You whimpered quietly, but enough, so Kai could hear. You slowly put the finished pancake onto the plate and then started a new one. You felt Kai's tongue disconnect from you, but his fingers never slowed down. You heard him shift from behind you. He put his free hand on your hip as he whispered into your ear.

"You're so tight. I want to be inside you," He whispered in your ear. You gasped at his forwardness but couldn't deny that's what you wanted too, but right now was definitely not the time, but it seems as if Kai could not care less. "Why don't you get on those pretty knees for me?" He offered. You thought over it and decided you couldn't pass up the offer. You slowly turned around and made eye contact with Kai as you sunk to your knees before him. "Not so innocent are you?" Kai questioned in a hushed voice.

"Only for you, baby," You whispered up to him. He smirked evilly in response. You slowly and teasingly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to right above his knees. You palmed him through his boxers, making him squirm a bit as he took over your place as chef. You pulled his boxers down, eager to please him, and you were shocked at what you saw. He was much, much bigger than you expected, and you got tingly thinking about what he would feel like inside of you. 

"Like what you see?" He whispered casually, but you could tell it was something he was very proud and confident about, for good reason.

"Maybe," You mumbled. You reached between your legs and gathered some of your wetness to lubricate his length. He had to cover his mouth to keep a moan in as he watched you do that. It had to be one of the hottest things he had ever seen, and it didn't help that you were the hottest girl he had ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on. In fact, the second day you got here, he started spying on you in the shower because he couldn't help himself. You wrapped your hand around his dick and pumped him slowly, and you could tell it was driving him crazy by the way his hands were gripping the counter so hard they were turning white. 

"Where did Y/N go?" You heard Joshua ask Kai, and you had to push back a laugh. You decided to mess with Kai and take him past your lips as he tried to answer the question.

"Sh-she went to the b-bathroom," He stuttered. You sucked him off, desperately trying to mess with him.

"Are you alright, boy?" Joshua asked sternly. You felt Kai reach down and roughly pull your mouth away from his dick. You smiled playfully.

"Just fine, dad," Kai snapped back.

"You're not right, boy," Joshua said, annoyed, and you knew he went back to reading his newspaper. Kai looked down at you and pulled your hair back, so your head tilted up to look at him. He looked angry but also very turned on. 

"Don't pull that shit again," He said seriously and then bent over to kiss you roughly. You tried your best not to moan into the kiss. "So perfect," He complimented when he pulled away. He smiled at you before returning to the pancakes. You took him back into your mouth and began sucking like he was your favorite lollipop, which he probably was. You swirled your tongue around the tip and took him as far as you could without gagging. "Y/N," He whisper-moaned.

"Yes, baby?" You asked seductively. He smiled at the nickname before gesturing for you to stand back up. You swiped your thumb across his tip and licked the precum off of it.

"You're driving me insane," He mumbled and pulled you up. He spun you around, so he was standing behind you. You picked up the spatula, thinking the fun was over when you felt Kai pull your shorts down to your knees. You curiously looked behind you and saw that he was lining his dick up with your entrance. Your eyes widened, and you tried to push him away. He lifted a brow at you before wrapping his hand around your throat from behind. "You're going to stay still. I want to feel you. Okay, baby?" He asked.

"N-no, I won't be able to stay quiet," You whimpered back.

"Oh, you poor thing. Shut up and take it," He ordered, and when you tried to protest, his grip around your throat tightened. "Are you going to be a good girl?" He asked.

"Y-yes," You whispered.

"That's right, sweetheart. Now, make your pancakes. We don't want to get caught, do we?" He asked, and you shook your head. "Good girl," He praised, and the nickname sent a wave of wetness to your core, and he noticed. "Oh, you like that? You like when I call you good girl even though you're so fucking naughty?" He asked, and you nodded once again. "Talk." He demanded.

"Yes," You whispered.

"Oh, yeah? My dirty little slut," He said, amused.

"Malachai, I swear to-" You were stopped when Kai's hand covered your mouth, and he thrust his cock into you. Your eyes widened, and you whimpered into his hand as he pushed the rest into you. He pulled you back, so your back was to his front. He watched your face contort as he slowly started to pull in and out of you. He removed his hand from your mouth, and your mouth fell open. "You're so fucking big, Jesus," You whimpered quietly. He kissed your neck lovingly, and you desperately tried to make no noise to alert the oblivious people sitting at the table.

"You're taking my big cock so well," He praised. "God, you feel even better than I imagined," He moaned into your ear. You shakily picked up the spatula and flipped the pancake, almost sending it flying across the room when Kai gave a sharp thrust. "So fucking good," He groaned. He started at a faster pace, and you knew you wouldn't be able to keep quiet if he kept doing that. You reached behind you to push at his thigh.

"K-Kai, I can't k-keep quiet if you k-keep doing th-that," You whispered. His thrusts barely slowed, and you could tell he was fighting a laugh.

"Sorry, baby. You feel too fucking good. I love your hot, tight, wet pussy," He whispered in your ear. You tried to not make a sound, but it was hard because of the way Kai was fucking in and out of you. You couldn't take it, and you cried out. Your eyes widened, and Kai quickly backed away from you.

"Y/N?" Josette and Joshua asked at the same time.

"S-Sorry. I burned myself, but I'm okay," You stuttered.

"Malachai, why don't you use your defective magic to fix her burn," Joshua said, disappointment very evident in his tone. You saw Kai's jaw clench, and you immediately felt bad for him. You didn't understand why Kai got treated like that. You thought his ability to siphon was cooler than regular magic.

"Of course, Father," He said with a clenched jaw. He made his way to you and faked a spell.

"Look at that. All fixed," You said enthusiastically. Joshua hummed in acknowledgment, and you rolled your eyes. You hated how he treated Kai. You turned your head to Kai who was staring at you intensely. You put a hand on his shoulder. "I don't think your magic is defective. I think it's awesome," You whispered. His expression softened, and he made sure that no one was looking as he put both of his hands on either side of your body.

"I thought I told you to stay quiet?" He mocked. He grabbed the spatula and moved the pancake to a plate before pouring a new one on the pan and turning his attention back to you. He roughly grabbed your jaw. "You're going to stay quiet this time, or so help me God I will punish you so hard you will feel it for a week. Okay?" He asked with a fake smile. 

"Okay," You replied.

"Good girl," He said and tapped your nose. He pumped his dick a few times before lining himself up with your core. You turned your head to the side as he pushed the tip in, but he grabbed your jaw and forced your eyes on his. "Eyes on me, sweetheart," He whispered and pushed himself inside of you. You bit your lip hard, trying not to scream out as he gave the first heavy thrust. He picked up a brutal pace, and you prayed that no one would notice the skin on skin sound. "You like that? Like when I fuck you hard?" You nodded eagerly. "Oh, you haven't seen nothing yet, baby. Just w-wait until we're alone," He said evilly. You held onto his shirt tightly, trying to steady yourself as he fucked into you. You smirked devilishly at him, and it only spurred him on more. "Am I gonna make you cum? Huh? Are you gonna cum around my cock?" He asked.

"Yes, all over your cock," You whispered.

"This pussy's gonna make me cum so fucking hard, baby," He moaned quietly. "I want you to cum for me so bad. Come on, cum." He ordered, and you did. You put your head on his chest and bit his shirt as you came to muffle your screams of pleasure. Seeing you like that was the cherry on top, and he came hard as he promised. You kissed him to muffle his moans and groans, and at that moment, you desperately wished the two of you were alone so you could hear him. You both panted quietly as you settled back down. He smiled goofily at you and pulled himself out, immediately missing your warmth and tightness. He bent down to clean you up with his tongue, being gentle to not stimulate you further. He pulled your shorts back up and kissed his way up your body. "So beautiful," He complimented and gently kissed you. "Pancakes burning," He whispered against your lips. It took you a moment to comprehend what he said, but when you did, you swung around and saw the smoke coming off of the pancake. You quickly moved it to the trash can and let out an embarrassed sigh. Kai laughed at you, and you punched his chest. 

"You two have gotten... friendly," Joshua commented unenthusiastically. 

"You don't even know the half of it," Kai whispered to you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1K 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
99.3K 3.8K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
117K 4K 42
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...