π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™°π™»π™°πšπ™Ό βžͺπ™·πš†π™°π™½...

By ATUNIWAT

"𝙸 πš πš’πšœπš‘ 𝙸 πšŒπš˜πšžπš•πš πšŽπš‘πš™πš•πšŠπš’πš— πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚎𝚒𝚎𝚜, πšŠπš—πš πš‘πš˜πš  πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš˜πšžπš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πš’πš˜πšžπš› 𝚟... More

β™‘οΈŽπ™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½β™‘οΈŽ
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟷
𝟷.𝟢𝟷
𝟷.𝟢𝟸
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟸
𝟸.𝟢𝟷
𝟸.𝟢𝟸
𝟸.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟹
𝟹.𝟢𝟸
𝟹.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟺
𝟺.𝟢𝟷
𝟺.𝟢𝟸
𝟺.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟻
𝟻.𝟢𝟷
𝟻.𝟢𝟸
𝟻.𝟢𝟹
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟼
𝟼.𝟢𝟷
𝟼.𝟢𝟸
π™΄π™Ώπ™Έπš‚π™Ύπ™³π™΄ 𝟢𝟽
𝟽.𝟢𝟷

𝟹.𝟢𝟷

4.6K 159 33
By ATUNIWAT

"Love Alarm" revolves around the story of a technology that enables users to discover love through an application that notifies whether someone within the vicinity of a 10-meter radius has romantic feelings for them.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢|

Halting near a tree, the duo faced each other as they let go of their hands.

"What is it?" Yes, Jin-ae was happy to be pulled out by Sun-oh but she was a little confused on the reason why exactly he did it.

"What's her problem? Why is she so mean to you and Jo-jo?" He blurted out as his eyes pierced through her. As he talked Jin-ae couldn't help but remember the photo that was posted online.

'Why would someone post that?'

Shaking her head she snapped her head up to Sun-oh, who stared at her expectantly. "Huh? Is that really important right now? The whole school knows about our "secret". Not saying it was a secret, cause you know I don't mind if anyone knew but I don't know if you wanted them to know about it.." fiddling with her fingers, Jin-ae glanced around the school yard for bystanders.

"Who cares. It's true that we kissed."

Jin-ae almost got whiplash once she heard his words. 'Who cares? Who cares! I care!'

"Was that all it was to you? A kiss." Her heart clenched as she stared into his eyes. Was that all it was to him? No, it was one of the most memorable thing to ever happen to him.

It receiving a response, the girl could only nod her head as if she understood. "Right. It was only a little kiss to you. It didn't mean anything?" Jin-ae was trying really hard not to believe her words and hoped that he'd deny all her assumptions.

But unfortunately for her, Sun-oh didn't say anything, to lost about his feelings. Taking the lack of response as a confirmation to her thoughts, the girl backed away from the boy, tears welling in her eyes.

'Was I really that naive to think he would like me..God, I'm so stupid!'

Feeling to upset to return in class, the girl ran out of the school yard, passing by a running Hye-yeong.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎|⌫

Sun-oh stared into space as the girl he liked ran away from him. He was hesitant about his feelings and didn't want to lead her on but he ended up doing so either way.

Hye-yeong came running towards him, worried about the photo that was posted and the fact that he just saw a tearful Jin-ae running out of the school gate.

"What happened?" He huffed out hunching over hands resting on his knees.

Snapping out of his daze, Sun-oh faced painfully slow Hye-yeong, frown evident on his face. "I was stupid."

"What do you mean stupid?"

"I mean that I was stupid enough to let her go without giving her an answer!" He exclaimed as he turned around and kick the tree out of anger and the fact that he was upset with himself. He had just made the girl he really like cry.

'Poor tree..'

Hye-yeong approached a now jumping Sun-oh who help his foot in his hands letting out low grunts of profanities. "Just go tell her the truth and how you really feel about her." He advised with a small pat to the shoulder before walking away and leaving a pained Sun-oh in the school yard.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟|⌫

Back with Jo-jo in the classroom, she faced the silent Jang-go.

"Jang-go, are you mad at us for something? Cause ever since yesterday—

"Did you have to do that. Because of you, Il-sik skipped his training today." She finally answered though it wasn't in a very nice tone.

"Why are you only worried about Il-sik? You're our friend and don't even ask how we're doing after someone hurts us." Confused on her behaviour, Jo-jo could only frown at their "friend".

"'friend'?" Jang-go repeated spiteful of them, "Hey, you're the one who ruined our friendship." She spat out looking at Jo-jo with a hard glare.

"Are you mad because I didn't tell you about Il-sik? I was going to tell you! And I'm the one who told Jin-ae not to tell anyone! Also, it's not because of Sun-oh—

"Hey, Kim Jo-jo." Jang-go interrupted loudly, "Is that really the only thing you guys didn't tell me?" She questioned staring in front of her.

"What.?" Jo-jo spluttered, staring at her friend in confusion. "The day Il-sik was looking for you... No. the day Jin-ae and Sun-oh kissed, I went to the academy cause I couldn't get ahold of you. But you weren't even registered there."

Jo-jo could feel her heart beat faster, the reason she wasn't registered in the academy was because they had a debt to pay off and her sister was working way harder than her to get that money, so she picked up extra shifts at the restaurant.

"You said we're friends. Then why did you guys lie about that?"

Tears welled in Jo-jo's eyes as one of their first best friends un-friended them before facing the top of her desk.

𝙸 𝚕𝚘|⌫

Sitting on edge of the convenience store's roof, Jin-ae let out a deep breath as she watched the fifth car on her street go by.

"I should of heard his reasoning! Gosh, Jin-ae you overreacted!" The girl scolded herself hitting herself in the head, eyes clenched closed.

"Hey!"

Slowly opening her eyes, Jin-ae spotted a smiling Sun-oh bellow on the ground, waving up at her.

"Huh" the girl dumbly stuttered watching him advance. "I'm coming up!"

Hearing his words her eyes widened, "No!" She shouted making Sun-oh halt his step, snapping his head up towards her. "I-I mean, let me come down to you.." She quickly got up from her spot and left his eyesight as she left.

𝙸 𝚕|⌫

Taking her last step in front of Sun-oh, the girl flattened her school uniform as she cleared her throat.

"I'm sor—

"I'm sorr—

They both look at each other after realizing they spoke at the same time. "Um, you go first." Jin-ae insisted gesturing to him with her hands.

"I wanted to say sorry..I didn't answer you back then and you left under the impression that I didn't care about the kiss when I do care." Sun-oh clearly spoke as he apologized to Jin-ae.

"No, I'm in the wrong. I left without even giving you enough time to talk to me, so I'm sorry."

"Are We good now?" He asked hopefully as he looked into her shimmering eyes.

"Yes, we are." The girl smiled brightly, her eye smile appearing.

"Good." Sun-oh hummed out as he returned her smile.

Feeling her phone vibrate, she took it out of her jean pockets before turning the screen on. She had received a text from her boss asking for her to take over a shift.

Letting out a sigh, Jin-ae showed the message to Sun-oh, who read it as a frown took over the  used to be smile on his face, "Well I have work now so I better get going."

"Yeah, You should."

Laughing, Jin-ae backed away from him, giving him a wave as she turned around heading towards the restaurant.

"Bye!" He called out to the walking figure of Jin-ae, a stupid smile covering his face.

𝙸|⌫

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

"Once you truly believe you're worthy of love, you will never settle for anyone's second best treatment "

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟸𝟽𝟹

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

A/N

Hello! Thank you for all your kind words and thank you for reading this book.

As you can see I've changed some things from the drama and I will probably still change things in the future just for the purpose of the relationship between Jin-ae and Sun-oh.

I won't be putting a lot of author notes due to the fact that I know some people don't read them.
(;'ٹຶ')

I will try to respond to  comments as a form of communication with my readers. ◕◡◕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 33.8K 85
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
10.1M 304K 53
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new, fresh life without homework. What she didn't expec...
1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...