SARANGHEYO /// WINTER LOVE IS...

By slytherinn127xo

Nyomi is a Korean dancer who lives in England and with her failures in love she signs up for Winter Love Isla... More

Nyomi's Profile
Dylan's Profile
Coming Into The Villa
Spill The Tea
Triple Date
Ollie's Leaving
New Boys Arrive
How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
Hearts Racing
New Girl Rebecca Arrives In The Villa
Rebecca Grafts Some Boys
Luke Squared Arrive
The Lukes Dates
Aftermath Of The Recoupling
Sending Sophie Or Connor Home
Demi And Wallace
The Recoupling
Leanne Leaves and Nyomi Feels Alone In The Villa
Luke M and Nyomi Tell Their Truths and Compatibility
Snog Marry Pie
Casa Amor
Casa Amor Day 2
Casa Amor Day 3
Stick Or Twist
Stick Or Twist Aftermath
Callum Vs Shaughna
2 Couples Will Be Going Home
New Boy Jamie
News Splash
Aftermath of News Splash
The Final Recoupling
The Hideaway
Babies In The Villa
Final Dates 1
Final Dates 2 And The Boy's Challenges
Family Day And The Final Four Are Revealed
The Final
Epilogue
LOVE ISLAND AU/ 2023 IDEA
LOVE ISLAND au/2023
LOVE ISLAND UK 2022/2023
LOVE ISLAND 2023 BOOK QUESTIONS
LOVE ISLAND 2023 FINAL HELP!
LOVE ISLAND 2023 IS OUT & WOSO
Love Island WINTER 2023 Book help
LOVE ISLAND WINTER 2023 IS UP!
LOVE ISLAND GXG BOOK!
LOVE ISLAND 2023 GXG HELP!
LOVE ISLAND GXG '23
LOVE ISLAND 2023 BOOK !!!
LOVE ISLAND ALL STARS GXG HELP!
GXG LOVE ISLAND ALL STARS HELP!
Merlin (MORGANA) BOOK HELP!

The First Recoupling

647 8 0
By slytherinn127xo

With Dylan, Nas, Callum, Connor and Mike they spoke about the new boy Connagh and they asked Dylan about his kiss with Nyomi and he just replied with it's the best kiss I've had then Siannise had to squeal.

Up on the balcony the triplets were together discussing what had happened with Callum and Dylan was dragged there by Eve as she thought he should know. He found out that Siannise was looking to couple up with one of the two boys that had arrived earlier on that day. They both didn't have the same crush this time as they both liked one of the new boys more than the other.

Nyomi was sat with Paige for the rest of the night and they spoke about Finley and how Nyomi thought she should give him a try because he was really nice and he is your type apart from the age and that's only a baby sized barrier it could be he's a cheater which he never said. Then Nyomi and Paige had a laugh about his foot fetish  as she's never met anyone into feet and being a dancer you wouldn't want to go near her feet due to the amount of damage she has done in the past to her feet from dancing.

Getting changed into pyjamas and getting her makeup off her face she had then all ask her about the kiss she had with Dylan as she ran from them till they gave up as she is used to running in heels and she just blushed and looked away and told them that she really enjoyed the kiss she had with Dylan and it was the best kiss she had had in awhile.

Getting changed with the boys Dylan some of the boys were concerned about the stability with the new boys but they were genuine and Dylan stayed with them while they put their stuff away as he wanted them to feel welcomed into the villa and he wanted to ask Finley about Paige as he is close with Paige due to Nyomi and Paige being so close.

In bed together they had a long kiss under the covers as everyone was asleep and they didn't hear anyone moving around and they fell asleep wrapped up with each other.

The next morning Nyomi woke up to Dylan shaking her awake so she would go workout as she didn't yesterday and she made him wake her up early so she could work out and practice a few dances and he did just that so she got ready and went to work out where he would join her in 5 minutes as he was gonna get changed and talk to Finn and Connagh.

Nyomi had just finished warming up as Dylan joined her to help her stretch and they did crunches and sit ups together before Nyomi did the splits and reached that way as Dylan did some pull ups.

Nyomi was with Sophie, Paige and Leanne as Connagh got into the shower and Sophie got a bit excited. As Connagh stole her for a chat Nyomi whispered I told you so about him coming to knab her and they were left together. Then Paige went to Finn causing Leanne and Nyomi to be left before the other girls joined them by the pool. They then moved to the bean bags as Leanne left and Sophie, Shaughna, Jess and Paige joined. Sophie told them about how Connor is really insecure with Connagh and she feels weird. Shaughna said he doesn't know what's going on and why put all your eggs into one basket it's been not even a week.

They all ran down to the challenge area called Booty Camp. Eve was first and she chose to kiss Finley at the finishing line. She made it through the course alright getting hit in the face once. Shaughna was next up for the challenge and she was going to kiss Callum and she made it through the course nicely without getting hit in the face and in the water slide she flung water over herself. Siannise was next and she wanted to kiss Connagh. She made it through the course extremely sassily and was dancing through the course. Jess was next and she wanted to kiss Connagh; he was getting some action. Jess got pelted with water balloons. Paige wanted to kiss Finn when it was her turn and she got hit around the neck area a few times by balloons. Callum got her in the face at the monkey bars. Nyomi got her go next which she was kind of excited for and she was gonna kiss Dylan at the end. Getting through she was the only girl who fully got through the monkey bars and her hat fell off on the water slide causing her hair to flick black as she had her hair in a high ponytail and water flicked off her and getting to the end and kissing Dylan was fun for Nyomi and she loved the lip lock she had with him that lasted a while. Until everyone cheered and whistled at them. Leanne was the next girl to do the challenge and she was going to kiss Mike and she was filled with rage from the balloons so she threw them back at the boys who were doing nothing apart from getting kissed. Sophie was the last to go and she was going to kiss Connor. And she had fun while doing it and threw the balloons back at them when she got to the tyres. The girl who won was Siannise and they all ran back to the villa.

Leanne, Shaughna, Nyomi and Paige and they discussed how Paige felt about Finn and how she wanted to be with him and Shaughna got a text: "Islanders tonight there will be a recoupling. The boys will choose and the girl not picked to be in a couple will be dumped from the island. #savethelastgraft #getpickedorgetpacking" Nyomi was hoping that Dylan would still pick her as she really likes him and they kissed last night. But Paige and Shaughna convinced her about how she feels towards him will be what he feels towards her.

That night when they were getting changed the guys spoke about whoever the new boys pick will affect everyone else's picks as they go after so some guys were worried especially Connor that Connagh would choose Sophie.

With the girls they all said who they wanted to get picked by. Siannise wanted to be picked by Connagh. And they all met up on the stairs and Dylan put his hand on the small of Nyomi's back and took her upstairs and got her to go speak to him in private after they got drinks with everyone.

With the two of them Dylan asked her how she thought things were going. For Nyomi she really enjoyed where she was going with Dylan and wanted to continue where they were. So Dylan asked her if she would let them properly be coupled up and it not just be from a steal how they did it earlier that week. She told him she would like that and they locked lips for a few seconds before Siannise yelled out her name from somewhere in the villa so all the girls were together to talk together. She gave Dylan a final peck on the lips and ran to find Siannise.

With all of the girls sitting together they were all terrified, well not Nyomi as Dylan had told her he wanted to choose her literally a few minutes prior. With it being out of our control made them terrified so they said good luck as they were getting to the firepit where the boys were around.

Finn chose first and he had gotten to get to know her and he felt something special with the girl he was going to choose so he chose Paige. Connagh chose next and he said about how he is attracted to the girl and she has a really nice personality and he doesn't want to regret not taking any chances during his time in the villa and he chose Sophie. Nyomi was holding onto Siannise's hand. Mike was up next and said how she is beautiful, smart and loves being with her and they are homeless in the villa together and he was looking forward to getting to know her so he coupled up with Leanne. Dylan was next to go up and he said: "Within this past week i have gotten to know this girl so much and she is beautiful, she gets along with those most important to me and we have lots of fun together and i would love to continue to get to know her even more and have more fun with her. So the girl I would like to couple up with is Nyomi '' So Nyomi went up to him after squeezing Siannise's hand and gave him a peck on the lips before he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and they sat down together. Next up was Callum and he said about how the girl has an effortless conversation with him, she has a soft spot for scaffolders so he chose Shaughna. Next up was Connor and he was going to couple up with the girl because he felt like people had been dishonest towards him and someone was being a snake so he chose Siannise and that made her so happy as Nyomi's best friend was staying but it also meant that Dylan was losing one of his sisters so she grabbed his free hand because she could only think about what he was thinking. Nas had to choose between the sisters and he chose on a very difficult decision and he chose the girl because he had gotten to know one more than the other so he would couple up with Jess.

This caused Dylan to finally let some tears out as he was losing a third of him being a triplet and he ran to his sister and Nyomi was the next in a hug for her and she was told to look after Dylan and Jess as she was quite close with all three of them and never had a problem with them and she was going to get the guy she likes and her friend through this together and Dylan was linking with Eve and she wants them both to continue and for them not to give up on finding love. They were all together with them hugging on the last step for a while as Nyomi was wrapping Dylan and Jess up in a hug to keep them up and Shuaghna took Jess into a hug so Nyomi could focus on getting Dylan through losing his sister in the competition.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 958 49
Lila Havertz, before the villa was just a work obsessed Physiotherepist, who also has a passion for modelling and dancing. But when her best friends...
289K 2.7K 53
Olivia Kate Sugg is the second girl to arrive with Molly-Mae at the villa this summer. Who will she couple up with? Will she find love? And who will...
557K 8.6K 52
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ. [๐™ก๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™—๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜]