jonathan brandis imagines

Por wttpbeki

some imagines for our angel jonathan brandis 🕊 i am aware that he has sadly passed away many years ago so i'... Mais

accident ~ lucas wolenczak
confession ~ jonathan brandis
new ship, new me ~ lucas wolenczak
drunk ~ jonathan brandis
crush ~ matthew
christmas ~ jonathan brandis
new kid in town ~ bill denbrough
coffee shop ~ jonathan brandis
meeting the family (part 1) ~ lucas wolenczak
meeting the family (part 2) ~ lucas wolenczak
cuddles ~ jonathan brandis
a/n ~ THANKYOU
bad days ~ lucas wolenczak
window visits ~ jonathan brandis
christmas (version 2) ~ lucas wolenczak
wisdom teeth (part 1) ~ jonathan brandis
wisdom teeth (part 2) ~ jonathan brandis
prank gone wrong (part 1) ~ lucas wolenczak
prank gone wrong (part 2) ~ lucas wolenczak
a/n ~ THANKYOU PT.2
dates ~ jonathan brandis
his house ~ matthew
just a crush ~ jonathan brandis
pregnant ~ jonathan brandis
requests
undercover ~ matthew
after the party ~ jonathan brandis
periods ~ lucas wolenczak
a/n ~ new book
a/n ~ etsy shop
bullies ~ barry gabrewski
suprises ~ jonathan brandis
~ colour series ~
↳ red ~ colour imagine series
↳ orange - colour imagine series
↳ yellow ~ colour imagine series
↳ green ~ colour imagine series
goodbye.

"play dates" ~ gabe miller

1.7K 24 37
Por wttpbeki

request for ma_di_son69

"mom, please! i dont want to go!" y/n groaned once again as the three got ready to leave - her and her sister amanda were visiting the miller's household while their mother was working, y/n had visited a few times before but it was always awkward when she has to hang out with their middle child, Gabe.

"c'mon, y/n. you've been round so many times before and you know i have to work" her mother sighed, packing the last few things into her purse and zipping it up. y/n rolled her eyes.

"but it's awkward! i'm not nine anymore, mom!" her mother snapped her head around and smirked, walking over to the shoe cupboard and taking out some ankle boots.

"is it because you have, maybe, a little crush on gabe?" she tilted her head, y/n scoffed and looked away.

"that's-thats not the point, i just don't want to go, okay? and anyway, i'm old enough to stay home by myself!" y/n tried to reason, but her mother shook her head again as she zipped up her boots, grabbing her purse.

"y/n, you are going round the miller's and you are going to enjoy it!" she commanded, y/n rolled her eyes again and stood up heading towards the door with her mother. "amanda, come on! we need to go!"

"coming, mom!" a faint voice called from upstairs, along with some faint footsteps becoming louder as they got closer, soon emerging her sister amanda, wearing a lilac summer dress.

the three of them left the house, rushing down the driveway and hopping in the car. y/n knew that amanda had a little crush on the millers' youngest son, jake. it was all cool and everything until she got her involved in it, making her coming with her to play dates and everything so they could get closer.
yes, she liked seeing her younger sister happy. but does she have to be there for it?

the three of them only lived around the block from the millers, meaning it was a very short drive to their house. and as soon as they got there, amanda was very eager to get inside.

"come on, mom!" she practically ordered as y/n and her mother got out of the car, closing the doors behind them. amanda was already racing up the driveway and was already nocking on the doors when the two got up the drive (y/n taking as much time as she needed) and a few moments later, an older boy greeted them at the door.

"why hello there" the older boy, his name was zach, spoke. y/n rolled her eyes and looked away. "mom, they're here!"

a muffled voice emerged behind zach along the lines of 'let them in' before he moved to the side, opening the door wider and let the three in.

the house was messy to say the least, but y/n couldn't be surprised knowing the three boys that lived there. many paintings were hung (family and just random artwork) randomly on the walls, some rugs and pillows scattered along the couch which a young boy, also known as jake, was patiently sat on.

jake was known as the golden child of the family (according to gabe). he always did the right thing and his two brothers always teased him about it because he wasn't as chaotic as they were.
y/n honestly felt bad for him, having to grown up with two idiotic brothers and a busy working mom, but he did need to loosen up a bit.

"amanda, you're here!" jake cried as he hopped up from the couch and rushed towards her, the three other people watched as jake looked into her eyes lovingly.

amanda had an excited expression on her face, but not as much as him. y/n knew that jake absolutely adored her, and amanda did back, but she couldn't help but realise that the relationship was a bit one-sided - and amanda had her eye on someone else.

"jake! how are you?" amanda cried back, carrying the two into their own little conversation. y/n looked about the house, glancing some looks over at zach signalling 'i have no idea what to do' and him returning.

a few more moments went by before a clatter of saucepans in the kitchen erupted and a middle-aged blonde woman, who was called Patricia and was the boy's mother, emerged with a guilty, but wide grin in her face.

"samantha, y/n!" she called out as she approached y/n and her mother, engulfing them in a hug. y/n stood there awkwardly, lightly patting on her back until she pulled away. "how have you been?"

"good, good" y/n's mother chirped, grinning over at patricia. y/n looked down at her feet, listening to their light conversation about something random before feeling a strong arm around her shoulder coming from her mother. "...yeah i had to struggle to get this one out of the house, apparently she's 'too cool' to go outside"

"oh, my goodness, that is the exact same with gabe. all he does is stay up in his room and screw down his stupid skateboard! something about the wood-"

"-the deck" y/n interrupted, catching their attention. patricia tilted her head to the side in a confused manor while her mother shot an intense glare.
y/n is a bit of a skater herself, she was self taught and she knew quite of tricks. and despite being the same age, that was one of the things that she bonded with gabe about.

"the what?" patricia chuckled, looking down at y/n sweetly. y/n looked up at her mother who was giving her a 'shut up and be polite' look before looking down and shaking her head.

"i'm...i'm sorry. it's just the 'wood' is called the deck in the skating industry" she explained, shuffling on her feet. patricia let out a cry and chuckled a bit

"oh that's what that means! gabe always goes on about it to me and i'm always thinking, 'you don't have a boat?'" her and y/n's mother laughed for a few moments before her mother looked down at y/n.

"hey, how about you go find gabe, huh?" she suggested, patting her shoulder. patricia nodded and looked down as well.

"oh, yes! he's just in his room, sweetheart. third door on the left" patricia instructed, y/n nodded and steered her way out of the conversation, taking a quick glance and zach who was obviously stuck between situations and giggling slightly.

as y/n made her way to gabe's room, she took a moment to admire the many family photos and the perfectly done paint job on the wall - their house was always what y/n dreamed hers to be like.
y/n approached gabe's bedroom door, being able to hear the faint sound of him mumbling a tune under his breath and the odd sound of squeaking of the screws here and there on his skateboard.

y/n knocked on his door, the words "do not enter" plaster many times across it and pushing it slightly agape with the action. gabe let out a reassuring noise to let y/n come in, gazing intently at the entrance but relaxing as he saw y/n.

"oh, hey, y/n" he said softly as she entered the room, y/n smiled and stepped in, closing the door lightly behind her.

"hey, gabe" she responded in the same tone, he was always relaxed when he was on his own or with y/n, and she loved it, she loved him. "how are you?"

"i'm good, you?" he smiled, looking up briefly before going back to tightening the bolts on his skateboard. y/n nodded and came closer to the bed, perching on the edge of it.

"i'm alright, i practically got dragged here" she smiled, gabe chuckled a bit, looking up.

"you didn't want to see me?" he joked, pouting his bottom lip. the two shared a laugh for a moment before quieting down again.

y/n watched immensely as gabe tried to screw on the last bearing to his board, but failing over and over. she watched as he ran his hand through his hair as he got stressed. maybe she liked him? no. she couldn't do that. amanda likes jake and they would technically be family, so it's just wrong.

"hey, do you want help with that?" y/n offered, gabe sighed and shook his head.

"nah, it's fine" he looked at the board defeated, y/n did too. "you wouldn't be able to handle it"

y/n looked up and cocked a brow, tilting her head with a smirk. gabe smiling back. "oh really?"

"yes, really. it's too difficult for your weak little arms" he joked again, y/n shook her head giggled.

"i hate you, gabe" she sighed, looking down but a smile still remaining in her lips.

"yeah? well, i love you" gabe blurted out, but as soon as he realised he said it, he slapped his hand over his mouth. y/n snapped her head up in shock, her eyes wide.

"w-what?" she asked, all of a sudden becoming nervous and looking down. gabe took a deep breath and looked at her.

"i really like you, y/n. i'm literally in love with you" he smiled, y/n did the same, looking up shyly.

"i'm in love with you too, gabe" she said quietly, looking into his eyes. the two just stared at each other for a few moments, admiring the others features, before leaning in and colliding their lips.

it felt like heaven, and it felt just right.
forget amanda, she can wait. y/n was in love with gabe and that was final.

~~~
omg this is shiteeeee

but yeah, i haven't uploaded much so here is just a request i needed to do :))

i haven't proof readed so there might be spelling errors :/

(also yes, i know i'm posting a lot at 3 am. i have a problem)

anyway, have a nice day :))

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.7K 18 15
the title says it all.. hope you enjoy it! ❤️
26.3K 219 20
A bunch of jacob elordi imagines! Feel free to request anything and give me some ideas!
77K 1.7K 126
Sammy, Deano, Cassie, Gabe, Balthazar, Kevin, Charlie, Crowley, Chuck, Luci, Garth, and Adam. Requests are always open unless I say otherwise!! Reque...
5.2K 46 40
*Imagine meeting the gang* *Imagine falling in love* *Imagine anything* I know how much you guys like Outsider Imagines and Preferences so I thought...