The Story Of Broken Lives

By kawaii-jas

(SEQUEL TO: THE STORY OF OUR LIVES) It's been four years. Four years since they've seen each other, and four... More

Arc 1.
Arc 1: Chapter One
Arc 1: Chapter Two
Arc 1: Chapter Three
Arc 1: Chapter Four
Arc 1: Chapter Five
Under Construction
Arc 1: Chapter Six
Arc 1: Chapter Seven
Arc 1: Chapter Eight
Arc 1: Chapter Nine
Arc 1: Chapter Ten
Arc 2
Arc 2: Chapter One
Arc 2: Chapter Two
Arc 2: Chapter Three
Arc 2: Chapter Four
Arc 2: Chapter Five
Arc 2: Chapter Six
Arc 2: Chapter Seven
Hi......

A/N: Important

865 16 11
By kawaii-jas

Hey guys. I haven't updated in awhile.
Just want to let you know that I want to update, I just can't right now. Health problems is all. Sometimes I feel fine while at other times I feel very bad and in a lot of pain. I'm barely getting any sleep, and most of my free time goes to schoolwork. I would tell you what's wrong, but me nor the doctors know what's wrong. Hopefully I'll get the results and help I need soon so I can write for you all.

As soon as I'm better I will write chapters immediately, so all I ask is that you please wait.

With much love, Jas. (My name is no longer Jas Senpai lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 798 24
This takes place after Alfhiem and Sao, where Kirito is a famed hero. Everything is great, he has a loving girlfriend, and the best group of friends...
16.2K 296 31
3 Years can really take a toll on you. It took one for Asuna and Kirtio where the two to be ultimately happy with each other. That was until they had...
648 31 28
SAO NEW WORLD is getting reedit right now! There will be some parts that are being redone for a better way for everyone to understand what is going o...
10K 202 48
I found a medow of flowers near a river and decided to lay down watching the clouds, they look so real, they are real. At least to me, this all feels...