Possession -Partial DadSchlat...

By JGlatt__

JSchlatt comes back after death in the form of a ghost, he takes possession of one of his most loved items, w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
A/N

Chapter 17

887 49 31
By JGlatt__

Tommy and Tubbo sailed through the sea, it went from day to night before they finally reach the mainland. They got out from the boat and moved it onto land into the trees, where they also hid. Since it took them the whole day to sail back, they decided to rest in the woods. They set up a slight camp ground and they huddled up together for warmth, hiding slightly under a tree for more protection. As they slept, Tubbo found himself in a terrible dream.

"Tommy." Tubbo tried seeing if Tommy was still there, no response. Tubbo opened his eyes and looked beside him to see Tommy was gone, but a tree behind Tubbo had a note on it. "Meet us in L'Manburg, Tommy just couldn't wait for you anymore. :)" A smile marked on the note to make something terrifying sound happy and fine, but Tubbo was freaked out, "Tommy!?" He yelled, hoping that they were bluffing and Tommy had went on a walk, but again, no response, the only thing Tubbo heard was the wind, blowing past his head. He stood up and grabbed some of his stuff and walked through the woods. When in L'Manburg, people immediately found him, they grabbed him and forced him to walk, his hands being held behind his back. The people carried him into a crowded area, Phil on a 'stage' with everyone surrounded Tubbo, but leaving a clear path in front of Tubbo to the stage. Phil spoke, "You're too late." Tubbo felt his chest immediately tighten, anxieting running through him, When two people stepped forward, dropping two people onto the ground in front of Tubbo. Tubbo's eyes teared, "Tommy? Schlatt?" he sobbed, their bodies lying lifeless in front of him. He blacked out, and...

"Tubbo?" Tubbo shot up from sitting, to which he bumped his head hard against Tommy's. "OW! What the fuck Tubbo!?" Tommy held his hand to his now painful forehead. Tubbo turned his head toward Tommy, they were still in the woods. "Tommy!" Tubbo cried out happily, Tommy, confused, tilted his head like a dog would. "What did I miss?" "I keep having nightmares Tommy."

"And what was in this one?" 

"You and Schlatt but... You were abducted and all I saw of you and Schlatt were your lifeless bodies thrown in front of me. There was too much detail to your faces Tommy." Tubbo looked down, he was disturbed remembering it all. Tommy struggling to know how to comfort people could say little. "Tubbo are you going to let a dream be in control of you?" 

"There's one in control of you." 

"Oh fuck off." Tubbo gave a light chuckle, and Tommy gave a smile. They sat in silence for a few seconds as Tubbo collected his thoughts. Tommy stood up and walked around a little. Tubbo standing soon after, spoke. "Should we start the walk to actually get to L'Manburg now?" 

"Whenever you want to Tubbo." Tubbo looked at Tommy, who looked nervous, and was avoiding eye contact.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to Tom." 

"I promised to go with you Tubbo." 

"Tommy you could get killed if you go in there, I understand if you don't." 

"Dream is a friend though, right? He wouldn't actually kill me!" 

"Tommy, if you think he wouldn't actually kill you, then why are you hesitating?" 

"Because!.. I.. I don't know." 

"Tommy go back if you need too." Tommy stood still for a second as Tubbo grabbed the stuff and prepped to continue forth. 

"If I die, so be it, I want to be here to help you Tubbo." 

"Are you sure Tommy?" 

"Yes... Dream isn't a friend." Tubbo smiled seeing Tommy realized it, Tubbo didn't tell him straight up because Tommy wouldn't have believe him. Tubbo handed Tommy a backpack, and they continued the walk. As they eventually got up to the border and end of the woods, they scoped out the area. No one seemed to be around, and everything was quiet. They started walking around, slowly when in the open, and without a care in the world whenever they had any form of coverage. Eventually they got to a point behind a building where they heard speaking in the distance. They slowly walked around the building to where they could hear and see who was talking, but that they weren't seen. When they got close enough, they realized both of their nightmares were there. Philza and Dream. 

"Phil where the fuck is Tommy?"

"Wherever you took him for exile Dream." 

"He's. Not. There." 

"That's not my problem. My concern is where Tubbo is, if I have him, I can make sure he doesn't reveal the shit i've done."

"They're together." 

"What?" 

"Tubbo was with Tommy the other night, I broke Tommy's trust to him, so.. so why the fuck are they still partnered?!" Tommy let out a gasp. To which Tubbo then pushed his hand over Tommy's mouth. Dream and Phil looked toward their direction, they saw nothing.

"What was that?" Dream spoke.

"Check." 

Tubbo grabbed Tommy's wrist and pulled them around to the opposite side of the building to Dream and Phil, as Dream turned the corner to check, he saw a bag disappear at the corner, and he walked back to Phil, and whispered something to him, Tommy and Tubbo now watching from the otherside of the building. Dream spoke outwardly again. "Whatever and wherever the hell they are, we can't let them find Schlatt at the lab." Tubbo started thinking to himself, there are two labs, one that barely anyone used, and Phil's. Tubbo figured he would be at Phil's. The other one was generally forgotten about. 

"Tommy c'mon." Tubbo whispered, lightly tugging on his sleeve. No movement, no response. He stood staring at Dream and Phil. Finally, Tubbo pulled him out of it. To which Tommy, seeming in a daze could only follow Tubbo, he wasn't much help at the time. As they approached the lab, Tubbo took a deep breath, and opened the door. Nothing. Schlatt wasn't there. "He's not here Tommy." 

"Try the other I guess." 

"Tommy are you paying attention?" 

"Dream's a fucken liar." Tubbo stood realizing why Tommy had been so in shock, he was comprehending fully that Dream was never a friend. Tubbo hugged Tommy, to which Tommy gave a light hug back. Tommy sighed before fixing his posture and speaking again. "Let's find Schlatt."

They spent an hour going to the other side of L'Manburg where the other Lab was located, and when they got there, a light was shining from the inside. And they could hear blabbering from inside. Tubbo opened the door and peaked in, hearing Wilbur's voice and an uninterested sigh from someone else. Tubbo opened the door more to see a cell within the lab, and Wilbur standing in front of it talking to someone, "Will!" Tommy spoke, Wilbur turned around with a large smile on his face, "Tommy! oh, and Tubbo! I gotta go tell Phil!" Tubbo walked into the lab to the cell as Tommy kept Wilbur from telling Phil. Tubbo approached the cell to see Schlatt was sitting down in it, his eyes black, and his face showing no emotion. "Schlatt?" Tubbo spoke, Schlatt's eyes turned white and he looked up, realizing Tubbo was there.

"Tubbo!" Schlatt stood up and got closer to the bars of the cell.

"Schlatt! are you okay?" 

"I'm fine, get me out before Phil comes and experiments on me again." 

"I'll ask about that more later." Tubbo searched around for keys to the cell, but Tommy spoke up.

"Will's gone!" and from outside the door, Tommy heard Wilbur. "Oh I was just coming to get you Phil!" 

Tommy's heart wrenched. 

"Tubbo, run!" Tubbo looked up, but continued searching. "Tubbo come on, Please!" 

"I'm not going without Schlatt!" Tubbo continued to search and dig for keys, but was met with Tommy speaking again. "Tubbo.." Tubbo in a state of panic looked up to see Dream was standing next to Tommy, and Phil walking past them. "The keys are to your left Tubbo." 

"Thanks Phil. Wait no." Tubbo's chest clenched, "Don't hurt Tommy and let Schlatt go." 

"Or we take all of you." Phil walked closer to Tubbo, "Tommy, or Schlatt?" 

"W...What?" 

"Pick one." Tubbo looked towards both, Schlatt looking at Tubbo but as soon as he returned looking, Schlatt avoided eye contact, and Tommy looking betrayed, by Dream and possibly Tubbo. Tubbo denied answering. He made a dash at grabbing the keys, and opening the cell, but when it was opened, Phil pushed him in. shutting the door which the keys were still attached to. 

"Guess you pick Schlatt." Phil gave a fake smile. "Tubbo..?" Tommy cried out, as Dream tied Tommy's hands behind his back, walking him somewhere else. 

"What have I done?" Tubbo questioned, staring at his hands.

"What haven't you done wrong, Tubbo?" Phil added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 12K 200
Update desc: You guys can go cuss whatever you want in the comments I don't really mind anymore. But please, don't take it too far and don't be toxic...
41.7K 1K 48
OKAY SO I FINALLY MADE A BOOK FOR THIS. FTO IS MY FAVORITE ORIGINS SERIES SO ITS ABOUT TIME THAT I ACTUALLY DID THIS! Most of this will probably be D...
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
32.7K 1.6K 12
Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo are vigilantes in this sort of sci-fi high tech town. And one night while staking out a warehouse, Tommy encounters one of th...