Chapter 17

Tommy and Tubbo sailed through the sea, it went from day to night before they finally reach the mainland. They got out from the boat and moved it onto land into the trees, where they also hid. Since it took them the whole day to sail back, they decided to rest in the woods. They set up a slight camp ground and they huddled up together for warmth, hiding slightly under a tree for more protection. As they slept, Tubbo found himself in a terrible dream.

"Tommy." Tubbo tried seeing if Tommy was still there, no response. Tubbo opened his eyes and looked beside him to see Tommy was gone, but a tree behind Tubbo had a note on it. "Meet us in L'Manburg, Tommy just couldn't wait for you anymore. :)" A smile marked on the note to make something terrifying sound happy and fine, but Tubbo was freaked out, "Tommy!?" He yelled, hoping that they were bluffing and Tommy had went on a walk, but again, no response, the only thing Tubbo heard was the wind, blowing past his head. He stood up and grabbed some of his stuff and walked through the woods. When in L'Manburg, people immediately found him, they grabbed him and forced him to walk, his hands being held behind his back. The people carried him into a crowded area, Phil on a 'stage' with everyone surrounded Tubbo, but leaving a clear path in front of Tubbo to the stage. Phil spoke, "You're too late." Tubbo felt his chest immediately tighten, anxieting running through him, When two people stepped forward, dropping two people onto the ground in front of Tubbo. Tubbo's eyes teared, "Tommy? Schlatt?" he sobbed, their bodies lying lifeless in front of him. He blacked out, and...

"Tubbo?" Tubbo shot up from sitting, to which he bumped his head hard against Tommy's. "OW! What the fuck Tubbo!?" Tommy held his hand to his now painful forehead. Tubbo turned his head toward Tommy, they were still in the woods. "Tommy!" Tubbo cried out happily, Tommy, confused, tilted his head like a dog would. "What did I miss?" "I keep having nightmares Tommy."

"And what was in this one?" 

"You and Schlatt but... You were abducted and all I saw of you and Schlatt were your lifeless bodies thrown in front of me. There was too much detail to your faces Tommy." Tubbo looked down, he was disturbed remembering it all. Tommy struggling to know how to comfort people could say little. "Tubbo are you going to let a dream be in control of you?" 

"There's one in control of you." 

"Oh fuck off." Tubbo gave a light chuckle, and Tommy gave a smile. They sat in silence for a few seconds as Tubbo collected his thoughts. Tommy stood up and walked around a little. Tubbo standing soon after, spoke. "Should we start the walk to actually get to L'Manburg now?" 

"Whenever you want to Tubbo." Tubbo looked at Tommy, who looked nervous, and was avoiding eye contact.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to Tom." 

"I promised to go with you Tubbo." 

"Tommy you could get killed if you go in there, I understand if you don't." 

"Dream is a friend though, right? He wouldn't actually kill me!" 

"Tommy, if you think he wouldn't actually kill you, then why are you hesitating?" 

"Because!.. I.. I don't know." 

"Tommy go back if you need too." Tommy stood still for a second as Tubbo grabbed the stuff and prepped to continue forth. 

"If I die, so be it, I want to be here to help you Tubbo." 

"Are you sure Tommy?" 

"Yes... Dream isn't a friend." Tubbo smiled seeing Tommy realized it, Tubbo didn't tell him straight up because Tommy wouldn't have believe him. Tubbo handed Tommy a backpack, and they continued the walk. As they eventually got up to the border and end of the woods, they scoped out the area. No one seemed to be around, and everything was quiet. They started walking around, slowly when in the open, and without a care in the world whenever they had any form of coverage. Eventually they got to a point behind a building where they heard speaking in the distance. They slowly walked around the building to where they could hear and see who was talking, but that they weren't seen. When they got close enough, they realized both of their nightmares were there. Philza and Dream.