Daniel Larusso x reader

By stopthemfmusic123

When you meet Daniel you instantly fall in love, but the only problem is, you think he likes Ali. Are you rig... More

Cast
Meeting larosse
Beach
School.
How overs over?
Shes hot
Stupid bike
Halloween dance
Spider who know?
~Driving~
Update
.wax on wax off.
.When you make a wish in the shower,it always comes true.
!Happy birthday to youuuu!
helppp
.My first kiss...wow.

.no up-down.Go side-side.

7.4K 107 93
By stopthemfmusic123

🥰Hey guy first of all tysm for all the reads! Also sorry for not writing in a long time🥰

⚠️swearing only like once tho⚠️

Y/n PoV:

The next morning me and Daniel rode on our bikes to Mr.miyagi's, it was quite early, and it was boiling hot! When we finally arrived we got off our bikes and walked over to the door where we saw a sign.The note read:

No up-down
Go side-side
1/2 Left1/2 right🤚
-p.s y/n in charge.

Miyagi

Daniel grabbed the paper off the the door and chucked it on the floor.
"DANM it! I can't believe it" he huffed. He then walked away from the door. "Wow, he's a good artist" I say trying to lighten the mood, Daniel just looks at me unimpressed. "Well if it make you feel any better, I'll help you?"
"Yeah, yeah that would help" he smiles.
We start to paint the house. "Your doing it wrong" i giggle. I grab his wrist and show him how to do it. When he looks like he gets the hang of it I let go. "Thanks" he smiles.

Couple of hours later(it's dark):

Me and Daniel were still painting, it's been hours I was honestly so bored and tired and dirty. Then I heard a voice.(ok guys I got it wrong in the last chapter,Daniel didn't learn that he's been learning karate moved all this time I'm so so so so sorry, I've gone back and changed it so pretend that never happened😗👻)
"Oop, missed a spot" mr miyagi's voice.
"What spot? Hey hey hey, how come you didn't tell us you were going fishing?" Daniel asked following mr miyagi I followed after them.
"You not here went I go" he answered.
"Well maybe we would have wanted to go you ever think of that?"
"You had lots of training"
"I'm what? I'm being your god damn slave is what I'm being man look we made a deal here"
"So?"
"So! Your suppose to teach and I'm supposed to learn remember?"
"Ah, you learn plenty"
"I learned plenty, I learned how to sand your decks maybe, wash your car, paint your house, paint your fence ah I learned plenty"
"Not everything is as seems"
"Oh bull shit I'm going home man"
Daniel walked past me and was about to leave when mr miyagi called his name.
"Daniel-Stan!"
"What"
"Come here" Daniel slowly moved back over to mr.miyagi and stood in front of him.
"Show me sand tha' floor"
"I can't move my arm alright" Daniel help his arm, then mr miyagi put his hands together and rubbed then slapped it on Daniels arm.
"Ow!" Daniel screamed. "Ow what are you doing?" Mr miyagi pulled his arm back.
"Now show me sand the floor"
(For this scene I feel like it would be easier if u watch what happens, I feel like it'll just be confusing if I describe it so here's the video, just pretend you watching them sorry)

When mr miyagi walked away Daniel turned to me. "So you knew I was learning moves all this time I'm guessing?" He asks as we walk to our bikes.
"Yup"
We get in our bikes and ride home.
"Well you better be up early tomorrow I'm not waiting for you again" Daniel says.
"I'll be early tomorrow, good night Daniel"
"Night y/n"

The next day:

"bye mom, bye Josie love you!" I shout as I walk out the door. Just then Daniel walks out. "Morning Daniel"

"morning y/n, how are you?

"I'm good thank you, ready to go?"

"yup"

time skip to at the beach:

Mr Miyagi took me and Daniel to the beach to practice our balancing skills.

I was in my swim suit (the one Ali wears but yellow instead of blue). Me and daniel raced to the sea and stopped just before the water could touch our toes. We looked back at Mr.miyagi.

"learn ballance" he shouted down to us. Me and Daniel looked at eachother before going into the water. It was freezing. We kept going in deeper and deeper. I kept swollowing the water.ew. Me and Daniel got tackled by a wave. "Are you ok?" He asked when we came to the serface of the water. "Yeah, you?"

"yup"

We then kept getting tackled by waves. It was hard to stand yet alone ballance on one leg!

Daniel seemed distracted by mr miyagi who was balancing on a stump in the sand. I splashed a bit of water over him . "hey!" he then splashed even more on me. "oh its on" i laughed. we kept splashing eachother when out of no where he dived on me pushing me under the water. When i came back to the surface he was running to shore over to mr miyagi, i soon joined them where mr miyagi gave me my towel. "thanks" i then wrapped it around my shoulders trying to keep walm. Me, Daniel and mr miyagi were walking to the car in silence until Daniel broke the silence.

"What was that you were doing on those stumps over there?"

"called crane technique"

"does it work?"

"if do right, no can defence"

"can you teach me?"

"First learn stand, then learn fly. Nature rule, daniel-stan, not mine"

"well where'd you learn it from?"

"Father teach"

"huh, you must have some father man"

"oh yes"

As we aproached the car some men where leaning against it drinking beer.

"hey look, kids got a pet nip" one of them said.

"you two know any tricks?" the other said.

"excuse me, boy and girl cold, must leave, kindly remove bottle" Mr miyagi politely said.

"kindly do it yourself, Mr Moto" the one rudely spoke.

I was about to move them so we could just get home when Mr miyagi hit them smashing the top half of them.

Me and Daniel mouth were wide open.Mr miyagi then got in the car. "how did you do that?" me and Daniel asked at the same time. "dont know, first time" Me and Daniel walked over to our side of the car Daniel opened the door for me. "After you"

"Thank you" i smiled as i climbed into the middle seat. Then we went home.

Next day:

After school, me, Daniel and Mr miyagi went on a little fishing trip. "ok here, draw anchor, ah good stand bow" Mr miyagi instructed Daniel. Daniel then very confused, bowed. "no no bow. up" Mr miyagi said. "what upfront?" Daniel asked.

"make block. Left, right. Up, Down. Side, side. breath in, breathe out. And no scare fish!" Daniel carefully got on the front of the boat trying not to fall in. "When do i learn how to punch?"

"Better to learn your balance" i said smiling at him.

"ah yes, Balance key. Balance good, karate good. Everything good. Balance bad,better pack up, go home. Understand?" Mr miyagi asked.

"yeah i understand" Daniel huffed. "Hey you ever get into fights when you were a kid?"

"plenty"

"yeah but it wasnt like the problem i had right?"

"why fighting fighting, same same"

"yeah but you knew Karate"

"someone always know more"

"you mean there were times where you were scared to fight?"

"always scare, Miyagi hate the fighting"

"yeah but you like karate"

"so?"

"so karates fighting, you train to fight"

"that what you think?" Daniel stayed quiet before answering.

"no"

"then why train?"

"So i wont have to fight"

Miyagi laughed. "Miyagi have hope for you"

"well when am i going to learn how to punch?"

Mr miyagi looked over at me before smiling and noding. "when learn how to keep dry!" then me and Mr miyagi rocked the boat side to side causing Daniel to fly off the edge. We both bursed out laughing as Daniel struggled to get back out the freezing cold water and onto the boat. "Oh Daniel-stan you all wet behind ear!" Mr miyagi laughed.

"what are you guys crazy?" Daniel asked well more said while shaking. "you're both crazy!" he laughed a bit.

When we got back Daniel had to go somewhere so it was just me and Mr Miyagi. He gave me some alcohol not a lot but still some. We were singing a song while he poured me another drink. To be honest i didnt know the words i was just making them up as i went along. We then gulped it down when Daniel walked in. "Hey i didnt know you guys were singers, how you doing?" He asked as he sat down opposite me. "Daniel-stan, Daniel-stan. come inside come inside"

"whats that some you guys were singing there?"

"Japanese blues....kampai" Mr miyagi then gave Daniel a cup of Alcohol.

"kampai" me and Daniel replied raising our glass.

"Bonzie" me and mr miyagi say

"To baby trees" Daniel reply. we all put our cups together to say cheers.

"not Bonsie. Bonzie"

"banzie"

"bonzie"

"bonzie"

"close enough" then we drank our drinks causing Daniel to cough.

"what we celebrating here?" Daniel asked.

"Anniversary" I replied

"who's anniversary"

Daniel then moved the picture on the table to face him. "Is this your wife? I didn't know you were married"

"Damn beautiful don't you think?" Mr miyagi says refering to the girl in the picture.

"Yeah she's pretty" Daniel says as he looks up at me.

"first time I saw her, was cane field, Hawail. beautiful. Damn good cane cutter, too"

"where is she now?" wrong question Daniel I thought.

"drink drink" Mr miyagi laughed before pouring more alcohol into his cup, then he walked away to go grab something while singing the song. "Daniel-stan. Look look" he then hands Daniel a picture. "first American born miyagi waiting to be born." Mr miyagi said before laughing again. "drink drink!" mr miyagi said as he walked over to his room, he started saying something about war, then wife and kids but it was hard to make out what he was saying. Then there was a noise from Mr miyagis room. Me and Daniel both got up and rushed over to see if he was ok. "Mr Miyagi, Mr Miyagi, hey you ok?" Daniel asked. Mr Miyagi was sat up right on his bed but he was asleep. "Hes asleep, here help me lie him down" Me and Daniel slowly lie Mr Miyagi down on his bed. "whats that?" Daniel asks as he takes a piece of paper out of Mr Miyagis hand. I look over his shoulder as he reads it. "we are sorry to inform you that on November 7th 1944, at the Manzanar Relocation centre your wife and new born son died due to complications arising from child birth" Daniel then put the note down in a box on Miyagis table besides his bed. "come on its late we should get going" I whisper to Daniel who nods. I then blow out the candle and walked out, I turned around and saw Daniel wasn't there. "you coming?" I whisper-shout. "Yeah here sorry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 270 19
(Complet) When Daniel larusso and his mom move....he thinks life will be horrible till he meets a girl....a girl that changes his life forever....but...
161K 2K 15
Miguel x reader Y/N larusso I may put a smut Please read :) 1# Miguel Diaz 03/02/21
126K 2.1K 41
(Y/n) just moved to California from New York. It's her first day in West Valley High and meets Daniel LaRusso. A nice, cute, and funny guy. They beco...