SHE LIVES ALONE

By babylionofhyejin

Hwasa fanfic Started : 02/07/21 More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
Author's note
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
end
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER 13

344 11 3
By babylionofhyejin

SURPRISE!!!

To celebrate our Yong leader's birthday here's a advance update :))
I'm excited for the moomoo tour later are you guys going to attend too?

Anyway enjoy this update :))

Hyejin was rushed to the hospital .

Wheein , Yongsun and Byulyi were the only ones allowed to hop in with her in the ambulance .

She's still unconscious and the three girls are really worried with her right now .

Wheein is the one who's really affected by this right now . Seeing her bestfriend lying down almost lifeless is scaring her . She never imagined that hyejin will be in this kind of situation , it's always her who catches accidents and sickness resulting to some injuries and hyejin were the one who was by her side at those times . Even with yong and byul hyejin never got into an accident . Fever and simple cough yes but this severe situation? Never .

They collected their self and managed to stop crying as they quietly watched the paramedics doing first aids to hyejin's bleeding head . They were also given some wipes to wipe out the blood they had on their hands when the two of them stopped hyejin's bleeding .

When they arrived at the hospital the three was worried because they already had a glimpse of the media waiting for them holding big cameras .

Maybe someone saw them earlier as they transferred hyejin because it made a big ruckus inside and outside the company .

They shrugged it off for a moment and focused on hyejin . They rushed out of the ambulance greeted with flashes

Lucky that rbw provided great amount of security this time with the help of the hospital's security team they blocked the reporters and made way for all of them .

They rushed to the ER and was immediately attended by the doctors because dohoon called the hospital even before the made it there .

Thankfully it wasn't a severe cut on the back of her head but the doctors suggested to let her be confined for a few days .

The doctors find something weird so the asked permission to run some lab tests on her and they all agreed

Meanwhile sunghoon is on his third location for a magazine photo shoot .

While having a short break he overheard some staffs

"Omo omo ! I hope she's okay"

"Right? I pity them because I heard from a friend they are totally fully packed everyday . "

"I heard that too , the other members were injured too before then now it's her . "

"I really hope she's fine . I hope they're all fine . Maybe their management will give them a break right? Imagine finishing 4-5 festival everyday with in-between photo shoots , and other tv show shoots . Man if I am in their shoes I'll die early " a staff shakes her head .

He got curious so he approched them and asked who their talking about since he's close with his staffs too.

"Ah right! You're close with ms. Hwasa right? She was rushed to the hospital last night . I saw on the news that their CEO released , she fell down a flight of stairs after collapsing while she's going down . You should call your friend oppa , I don't know how severe it is because it's not stated in the interview . But I know that their schedules are postponed because all four girls are in the hospital looking after ms. hwasa "

The news shocked him that's why he grabbed his phone and tried to contact his girlfriend

But she didn't answer he checked their ILA members group chat and saw the conversation among the other members

Park Narae: omo I heard the news about hyejin. Do you guys want to come with me after our shoot ?

Han hyejin: I'll come with you I heard that she bleed last night and also the photos that was taken of her and her members looked terrifying . Wheein and solar is covered with blood , I'm worried

Kian84: I'll buy some fruits for her I'll go with you

Henry: me too . Maybe I'll just buy some food for all of us .

Han hyejin : let's split up the bills henry-ah

Si eon : I'll buy flowers for her .

Park Narae : what should I buy then ? Kian oppa , let's just split the cost of fruits or let's buy two baskets for them .

Kian84: sure no problem .

Sunghoon : yah video call me once you guys arrived there , I'm sorry I can't go with you guys I'm still at singapore .

Han hyejin : yeah sure we'll call you so you can catch up with us . And be safe there at singapore

"So we examine her and it seems like she's been sick for days . But she's not making it a big deal . Are you guys on a diet ?" The doctor asked them

"Yes we are but we're all in a different diet plan so we don't know anything about her schedule " solar answers

"Well it shows that her white blood cells are dropping drastically that's why she passed out but thankfully the cut isn't severe ."

"You girls also need some IV drip. I'll order some nurses to help you would you like to do it here or you'll go to different rooms ? " The doctor said because they are also examined earlier .

"No well just do it here so we can look after hyejin " byul answered fixing hyejin's hospital gown.

They were already sitting on the sofa with their IV drip attached to them when someone knocked at the door .

Wheein was the one who got up and open the door . She's surprised to see the whole ILA members trying to peek inside .

" Can we come in ?" Narae asked her

"Of course unnie . But hyejin is still unconscious since last night " she said as she opened the door wider showing all of them in the room .

Their eyebrows furrowed when they saw that even the three members of the group have something attached to their arms

"What happened to you guys?" Narae asked sitting down across the girls .

" I guess we're pushing ourselves too hard again and hyejin is in the worst condition right now. We always get in trouble when were preparing for a comeback either one of us get sick or injured , but this is the worst thing that ever happened to us specially to hyejin " solar tiredly said

"Omona , you girls should rest . Don't worry i can take over on staying with hwasa for tonight since I don't have anything scheduled tomorrow " narae kindly said because she can see that all four of them are super tired and they all loosed weight from their last meeting .

"Are you sure unnie ?" Wheein asked

"Mm yes I'm sure when unnie and oppas go home later go with them . I'll stay with jinnie " narae secured them .

They all treat each other as a family now. Even though they aren't together everytime they all care for each other dearly .

They we're all eating when wheein noticed hyejin slowly waking up.

"Unnie , jinnie's waking up I should call the doctor" she said getting up dragging her iv stand as she ran outside .

They all stopped eating and walked to hyejin's bed

She slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see the members of ILA and her group members .

"Hyegi guenchana ?" Solar asked her as she caressed her head slowly

"Mm what happened to me ?" She asked with a hoarse voice .

"You fell down the stairs when you collapsed yesterday , as what wheein said . Then she called me and solar unnie and the rest was chaos " byul explained . She slowly nodded .

"Omo , I must've been too much to handle . I'm sorry " hyejin apologize to the all of them.

"Aigoo , you shouldn't be sorry jinnie you know that you're our little sister already so it's normal that we will all worry " narae said . She just weakly smiled back at them to assure all of them that she's now fine. She can see worries upon their eyes .

Soon after wheein entered the room with her doctor and she got checked and was announce to be perfectly fine .

"I'll stay with narae unnie , just get me some clothes for tomorrow " wheein said as solar and byul get ready to go home with the other ILA members

"Fine . But call me or byulie if somethings off okay ? Take care , both of you . And no more silly things Ahn hyejin , Jung wheein huh ? Specially you Ahn hye Jin don't giggle there ! I almost have a heart attack yesterday because of you so please behave and do as what they say "

"I know unnie . Thank you and sorry I promise to behave with narae unnie and wheeinie " hyejin promised assuring their leader .

It's already 1 in the morning and she's thinking about talking with sunghoon. She's sure he knows what happened to her because of the countless miss calls from her phone .

She picked up her phone and texted her boyfriend

Hwasa: love , sorry I just woke up

Sunghoon : oh my God thank goodness you're awake . Are you fine ? I'll call you

True enough sunghoon called her seconds after she read his text .

"Baby" he huskily called her in the other line

"Mm?"

"Are you okay ? What happened ? I told you to rest properly . I'm so sorry I can't be with you right now . But I'll be back in three days . We finished shooting almost all of the scenes here we just need to finish up some things "

" Don't worry , I'm fine . No need to rush anyway we're ordered to rest for the next two weeks me and my members . We're all in a bad condition and they decided to push our comeback a little further than scheduled "

" Then that's good . Rest well okay ? Update me everytime , I'll be back in no time . God I miss you so much baby . It's been almost a month of not seeing you in person ." She can hear the longing in his voice .

She smiled .

" I miss you too lovey . Be back safe okay ? I'll take care of my self and I'll rest well so don't think of anything and do your work there . "

They talked with each other for hours before she fell asleep .

They talked about the most random things they can talk about .

She fell asleep while sunghoon is telling his previous shoot. The medicine kick off of her that's why she passed out . Before hanging up sunghoon whispered

"I love you baby . Be safe , I'll be back in no time ."

Three days passed and it's the day where sunghoon will go back to the country . She prepared a simple dinner for the both of them in her house .

They planned that he'll stay at her home for tonight straight from the airport.

While she's fixing her self up she decided to dress up a little for him .

Wearing a blue silk dress , she curled her hair and add a little color on her lips and cheeks .

She just wear a simple stilettos to pair her dress .

She waited for him at her couch . She's much more better than the past days . She already have her head healed and she no longer fill dizziness .

Then she heard someone punching in her door's code.

She quickly got up to the door excitedly .

And there's sunghoon sporting his airport fashion opening this arms for hyejin.

She hugged him tight and so is he .

"I missed you babe " he said kissing the side of her head .

" I miss you too lovey "

They walked back to the living room and he was surprised to see a dinner set up in the middle of her living room .

"Wow , you really planned this huh ?" He smiled at her sweetly embracing her by her waist

"Of course " she turned around to face him as she reached for his cheeks to kiss .

"Come on let's eat . But oppa you know that I'm not the best cook so don't get to excited " she said giggling

She cooked traditional korean dishes for dinner. She gave him plenty of kimchi because she doesn't eat those uncooked .

They enjoyed dinner and after cleaning up the decided to hang out on her living room where her bed is also located .

"Are you okay now babe ? I'm sorry I'm not with you when you need me . " He sadly said

" It's fine oppa , work is work , besides you're out of country that time and I am better now . " She assured him .

He kissed her dearly with an adoring eyes intended for her .

"You don't have schedules for this week and the next right?" He asked

"Yes , do you want to do something?" She smiled getting excited because she knows that sunghoon is now also free because he just finished his whole work .

"Let's have a vacation babe . And also , if this is not too burdening to you mom and dad wants to meet you " he worriedly looked at her .

"Of course it's fine for me but , do you think they'll like me ?" She asked

"They are already dying to meet you . But just to warm you , mom is very expressive and likes to spoil everyone so if she showered you with gifts and affection please don't leave me oh god " he problematically said .

She giggled and just noodles as she hugged him .

They were about to go to bed when someone called sunghoon .

"Give me a minute babe , mom's calling " he excused himself before answering the phone .

"Oh mom? Why'd you call in this time I just--" he got cut off by her mom

"BANG INKYU WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

he was startled by his mom's yell

"The heck? What is it mom? I just came back from overseas I'm with hyejin right now I didn't do anything bad " he frowned.

Hyejin's attention is now on sunghoon she walked up to him as he talked to his mom .

"Go home now Inkyu or else I will remove all your shares in our company in the moment you don't go home here now " his mother angrily said .

He heard his father making his mother calm down but its not doing anything . His mom ended the call making him space out

"What's wrong ?" She asked as he rubbed his back

"Their asking me to go home to our house " he face palmed

"Can't that wait tomorrow?" She asked worriedly because its already midnight .

"Mom seems angry and she said ive done something really bad"

"Will you be okay here if I go home ?" He worriedly asked her

"I can go with you I'll drive , your from a flight love . You must've been so tired , I'll drive for the both of us , get ready it must've been urgent " she said as she got up from the bed and walked to her walk in closet to get some decent clothes .

He sighed and followed her orders .

He tapped in the location in her gps .

Their quiet on the way because sunghoon kept on thinking what's wrong .

Hyejin is equally nervous as sunghoon . This'll be her first encounter with his parents and it already seems like there's already a problem

He texted his parents that she's coming with him because he can't let her be all alone tonight and his parents said it's fine .

Hyejin is amazed to see her boyfriend's house . It's not a house it's a mansion and she was told that this is not the major house they owned this is just a test house .

He got off first and walked around to open the driver seat for her . She accepts his hands and they walked towards the double door of the mansion .

Butler's greeted them and lead them to the living area .

They saw his dad , mom and a lady in her middle age with a child on her arms

"Mom, dad , this is hyejin my girlfriend " he introduced her . She politely bowed and the two seniors also bowed lightly to her .

"I am very sorry if this will be our first meeting darling , but since your inkyu's girlfriend you need to be here too and it's your right to know " his mom emotionally said as she held her face softly .

Sunghoon's brows furrowed .

"What do you mean mom ? "

"This is jung Cheol he need a family "

Oh right , I just want to say that if I'll finish my exams fast and smooth for tomorrow and the next day I might update 2 chapters for Monday or update more next week so wish me luck !!! Thank you for ready this story :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 453 33
Jung Wheein's life is, according to her roommate Ahn Hyejin, "boring as hell". But Wheein is just fine with that until one day, Kim Taehyung - the ne...
10.2K 718 34
HWASA X JIMIN FANFICTION "You will be mine tonight" ~ Jimin "Will you love me forever?" ~ Hwasa What happend when a two different people meet each ot...
18.3K 730 17
Where Moonbyul is now Solar boss and they happen to be ex girlfriend
26.9K 1K 29
status: finished 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦�...