YOU NEVER KNOW (LISRENE) COM...

By toogayforyouMANOBAN

Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not m... More

ANGELs and Devils
HEART OF GOLD
TRUE LOVE
AWAKENING
LOVE IS THICKER THAN BLOOD
KID AT HEART
KIM
BAE
BROTHERHOOD
DILEMMA
CALMNESS
BIG STEP
THE CITY
MILES AWAY
SPREAD THE WARM
TEOKBOKKI
ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED
CHIPMUNK
LOST SOULS
BOND
MISSING YOU
GHOST FROM THE PAST
UNNIE IS HERE
PRIYA
A MOTHER'S LOVE
PURE INTENTION
EMOTIONS
PICNIC
THEY MEET
SMALL WORLD
UNSPOKEN PROMISE
COMFORT
MOMENTS
FEELINGS
THE PLAN
READY
INDEED
SOFTIE
A BATTLE
ALL SET
MEET LEO
THE STARS ALIGNED
LAUGHTER
EVIL ON THE LOOSE
TRIGGERED
GIANT
ITS PLANNED
WHO I AM
I AM LISA
INNER ME
ME MYSELF AND I
DECISION
NEW PLACE
CHANGES
UNCONTROLLABLY
WINDOWS
READYING
WEAKNESS
SET UP
NEW SET OF FRIENDS
LOATHED
RAINBOW AND SUNSHINE
STRAIGHTFORWARD
GETTING THERE
LISOO TIME
HER DAYS
OVERFLOWING
HURT
HER TRUTH (M)
LIGHT
PRESSURED
SAFE
STORYTIME
THERE HAPPY PILL
ONE GOAL " HAPPINESS"
JUST ANOTHER DAY
TICKING TIME
BE HAPPY
MOVING FORWARD
PUNCH
DIED DOWN
RAIN
MIRACLE IS COMING
FRUIT SALAD
ACCEPTANCE IS THE KEY
MEDICINE
SPECIAL CHAPTER💕
FIRE
THE HEIR
IM NOT THAT INNOCENT
MOTHER'S LONGING
VERSUS
I THOUGHT
TOP TO BOTTOM
GROUNDED
THE PAST AND PRESENT
UNSTOPPABLE LISA
COCOMELON
PREPARATION
YES
BIG DECISION
THE STORM IS COMING
PLAN B
THE LISA HERSELF
I CATCH IT FOR YOU
SLEEPING
BLESSING IN DISGUISE
FOR THE SAKE
FIRST DATE
JUST LIKE BEFORE
HEAT ON WINTER
HARMONIOUS
CHERRY POPPING
ALWAYS AND FOREVER (end)
AREUM/ JERO

TEACHING

1.4K 57 11
By toogayforyouMANOBAN

PRESENT

Everyone is busy loading their stuff in seulgi's airplane, the other things is already there in advance. Auntie miran and mrs. Lee ride on a boat cause they don't want to ride on plane anymore, also they bring stuff too with bodyguards to help them.

Rascal also are complete and they also fly there in advance for them to prepare things with mrs lee, it's there first time to be there so they are mesmerized, the care taker also leave when they arrived and seulgi gave them huge amount for taking care of the property.

Moving on, they are now in hanger ready to ride, it's just that they were all delayed for a particular person, lisa

" Lisa I will really smack you now get up!" Jisoo patience is already drained, lisa is crying for unknown reason.

" If you will just tell me why you are crying like that" jisoo again try to coax her but fail again cause she burst again, joohyun don't want to interfere if jisoo is there to discipline lisa, even they are official already, she respects jisoo and  they will tell it on them on Christmas.

" Unnnniiiiieeeeee~" lisa whine between her cry jisoo massages her temple, they all looking to her, seulgi let other staff to ride as they wait for them, some is giggling on lisa for being a brat even the doctor is with them to spent Christmas and also work for them just in case lisa and jisoo.

The manoban spoiled them, they have staff also arrive in village just in case they need help and all, Lisa's stock of food is ready they have list of Lisa's food and need toys game and art craft is there too.

" For god sake lisa" jisoo is done already but she calm herself and sit down with lisa and lisa lift her head and look at jisoo is her puppy eyes is swollen now and she's sniffing her snot back, shes so cute and jisoo can't help to sighed.

" Come here baby, ok go on tell me if your ready"  jisoo calmly said as lisa crawl on her more and snuggle, she still have her illness but it's unclear to her,  cause some signs is not there but jieun said it's still there its just mess up cause she have amnesia.

Lisa's crying lessen, jennie is taking pictures of her and there for her scrapbook. And she sit properly and look at jisoo she's contemplating if she want to tell it but she encourage lisa to speak that it's ok whatever it is.

" Unnie I left something in hospital" lisa said and jisoos face shows she annoyed already and shrugged it off for lisa.

" I left lego" she said and cry again , everyone is confuse cause as they remember she don't have lego  set toys in her room, jisoo look at seulgi if she knows something and she shake her head and even everyone.

" Lisa you don't have lego in your room" jisoo said and she cry again, seulgi call the hospital and asked for there room if they have stuff left behind but seulgi knows none cause kwangsoo assist them.

" We will buy one  stop crying already" jisoo said and lisa shake her head.

" No unnie it's rare one and fluffy"

" Lisa will find it ok, not now look were are all delayed and they are waiting inside " jisoo reasoned out  but lisa keep her tantrums.

" Look buddy seulgi will let you fly the plane" chaeyoung just butt in, maybe just baiting lisa for her to stop, and thinking maybe she won't stop just guessing, but her guessing make everyone groaned and a smiling lisa appears.

" Oh no, oh no" jennie thought and jieun smack her stomach for saying it, chaeyoung might forget about the driving thing in italy. Lisa wipe her tears and stand up, she help jisoo and fix her clothes jisoo really want to beat chaeyoung now.

" Ok, ahmm lego will wait maybe, his in convenience store his a cute cat" lisa said left them dumbfounded and her face show excitement, now she's walking happily to get inside the plane and everyone is standing looking at her with disbelief and at the same time they all look at chaeyoung.

" AHHH hahaha common I didn't mean it, see she stop crying beside she didn't  know how to drive it maybe she will just look at seulgi flying" chaeyoung stutter in her words with awkward smile.

" Now lets start praying, and I will call someone to get that cat" joohyun just sighed and get her bag along with jennie to get inside.

" You have worst timing of words to coax lisa chaeyoung, just make sure you will look for her the whole time" jisoo said and seulgi just patted her back she will babysit lisa now and seulgi get her bag and give jisoo water.

" Hon lets watch you blood pressure inside" seulgi joke out earn a punch on her stomach, wrong timing too, jisoo lost her patience already.

" See now the two of you look for her we will relax inside" jieun said and they both get inside leaving chaeyoung and seulgi.

" Ouch,
" Ouch
" Yaaahhh

That's what you will hear cause the two is brawling already, smacking each other frustration then lisa tell at them.

" Unnie bear and chipmunk is fighting aaaluuhhhhhh" lisa shouted and said to them the last part, she get in and the two stop when they saw jisoo peaking and gesture her fist to them that there dead later.

The two get in and lisa is smiling to them on her red nose and swollen eyes lisa is seating with jisoo cause seulgi is flying them.

Seulgi speak on speaker and all also apologize to other people inside like doctor, nurse and two maids with kwangsoo for waiting.

Now there are on the air for ten minutes before they unbuckled there belt.

" Don't touch things in there just look and listen, it's dangerous lisa I'm warning you" jisoo sternly said and lisa nod vigorously and kiss her cheek.

" I promise unnie" lisa stand up and chaeyoung is tailing her just in case, jisoo sighed and drink her water, the seat this time I round it's not the plane before it's more comfy like a living room style, the girls move closer to jisoo.

" Unnie you have wrinkles already" jennie tease jisoo she just rolled her eyes playfully then look at the mirror.

" Yeah lisa is being difficult again" jisoo stated and they nod

" Its there inside her, but it's didn't come out that's why her mood is changing everytime" jieun said they are aware of it already, then jennie look at joohyun.

" Unnie what happened on the date we don't have details about it" jennie asked and joohyun face is redder than apple itself, they tease her but joohyun gulp looking on jisoo with no emotion.

Jisoo think they are old enough of course she can't help it, lisa is her everything she don't want her to get hurt, though she trust joohyun.

" Ahh she's cute, nervous and yeah fun" joohyun stuttering she remembers what happened on Lisa's naughty remarks then after few kisses Lisa's lay down cause she's tired it's her bedtime too so making babies didn't happen though joohyun is looking forward to it.

" Relax joohyun, I trust you with her just don't break her heart cause I know how to break neck too" jisoo sweetly said but threatening and jieun smack her arm and they laughed too it but joohyun is nervous though, but she will never hurt lisa she will rather be hurt that lisa.

ON COCKPIT

" this is easy" lisa said and seulgi nod to her, seulgi just explain to her the button what's for and reading the radar and numbers on it, lisa already memories it and chaeyoung just taking pictures of lisa.

Her leg is bouncing, indicate she's excited, seulgi and chaeyoung look each other cause lisa is smiling too much.

" I can fly this" Lisa's short statement, makes the two stop and even seulgi make the plane shake a little cause she's nervous about it.

" Naaaaaaahtttt gonna happen, your unnie will surely dump me this time so no lisa" seulgi said and lisa nod her head but still her smile shows confident, she push button that connects on her for speaker.

" Helloooo it's lisaaàà, unnie can you hear me  hello" lisa said can be heard in the speaker the passenger is laughing how silly lisa is.

" Unnie wave to me" lisa looking at her back and jisoo wave to her and she smile.

" Baby shark dododo~" lisa sing and jisoo like a stage mother clapping to encourage her for more, jennie take a video and joohyun smile how grateful that lisa is hers already she will do everything in her power to make her happy even before she accepted lisa who and whatever she is.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA" lisa laugh echoes and it's contagious kwangsoo can't help to laugh also, she and lisa is getting closer like before but kwangsoo never open those things his happy lisa is happy and alive.

" I will~~" lisa hold the controller and she twist it a little make the plane sided and they panic cause seulgi locked her side and forget on lisa side.

"Noonomooo
"ahhhhhh
" Hahahahha

That's the sound you all hear, lisa is laughing so much cause chaeyoung and seulgi is pale when seulgi take over the control already.

" Okkk it's enough go back to your seat we will be landed in few" seulgi said trying to be calm so lisa will listen and gladly she did.

" Next time I will fly this' lisa said clearly which they knew it's not a joke, so seulgi mentally noted that she will get lisa a professional lesson, she sighed and also the passenger.

Lisa walk to kwangsoo to asked for chocomilk, she's happy indeed jisoo don't have the heart to scold her, after she get it she sit with them and look on the window, and pointed the part lisa know.

After in few minutes, seulgi tells them they will be landed  so they ready there selves. Lisa saw the roof already she's bouncing her feet again.

" Relax we will be there" jisoo said and lisa nod smiling joohyun and her is holding hands. In few the landing is smooth, cause suelgi and chaeyoung put a spot enough for a landing area to accommodate a small plane or helicopter pad.

When they landed lisa can't wait shes already in front of the door.

" Lisa don't run don't ever run i remind you ok" jisoo remind her again and lisa nod she cause she knows already and she don't want them to worried when the door open lisa carefully hop out, lisa already walking ahead.

" Master welcome" jinhyuk welcome them.

" Thank you jinhyuk, lisa will roam around make sure someone is following her just in case" seulgi said for safety she might attack headache they were not around her, they give lisa freewill to roam in farm cause it's her nature she raised here and her spirits belongs here.

" We will call her before lunch" jisoo said and jinhyuk nod he will personally following lisa, truly lisa miss the farm.

They walk a little and the rascal welcome them and mrs.lee, jisoo is surprise to the changes of the farm the design is still there its more stable and spacious and jisoo look at seulgi and hugged her.

" Thank you for this, it's beautiful I love it" jisoo said she appreciates seulgi, the old things remain on the spot seulgi added flowers around, canopy snack spots  the cabins added on sides too the main is even spacious there room is remain.

Lisa love things in same spot they know it already the kitchen is there added a spot for new design appliances and stock room, Lisa's pet spot is also near  now lucy and leo is there the cats is inside the living room.

The field is already plow but no plants, seulgi added chicken house and cow also and lisa wants it. And greenhouse.

" Seul you did a good job in here and kudos to chaeyoung too" jennie compliment they have enough rooms now for them though they like to sleep altogether when they are in farm it's snowing already that's why, the heating system and water still in traditional.

They get inside on the larger living room not on main but still connected, kwangsoo already get there things.

" Kwangsoo can you call lisa it's cold already please" jisoo said and kwangsoo nod and bowed to her.

" AHHH warm hi guys" joohyun greet the rascal jieun and jennie is already in kitchen helping auntie miran and mrs. Lee with other helpers lunch will be serve soon.

" Its beautiful here, we already roam around" mina said she put the tea for them, joy and momo and daHyun is playing cards.

" How's the flight?" Jongyeon asked as she sit near seulgi.

" Lisa~" seulgi narrate what happen they all laugh and share the picture the sliding door open revealing Lisa's red nose.

" Unnieeeee the farm is beautiful now, I want to roam more" lisa said as joohyun help her on her coat and boots wife duty makes jisoo smile on her gesture.

" yes, you can do it but not now it's getting colder good thing we didn't meet the snow in our travel" jisoo as she patted her side and lisa get in on the comforter.

"  I'm Hungry" lisa said and joohyun hear it she gave her cookie.

" Eat this for  now, lunch will serve soon ok" joohyun said and open a cookie lisa nod and gesture her to get near and she kiss her cheek way of thank you.

They just chilling and enjoying each other company and weather, later on the helper and kwangsoo get in with table food on top, soup will be follow the table is long cause everyone will eat together, including jinhyuk team and kwangsoo team, doctor and nurse also jisoo want it like that when will together in farm.

Helper put portable stoves in center for the soup which Lisa favorite and griller also for seafood grill.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD"

They all said they thank everyone who prepared the food they are well appreciated that's why they give them service on its finest for there master.

" It's hot baby slow down they won't run" jisoo said cause Lisa is shoving her mouth too much food, it's shows she's hungry and her appetite is back as before.

" Tommorow I'll be down in village, to buy and visit elders and bring them I prepare for them" jisoo said and Lisa raise her hand to talk they wait cause she's swallowing her food.

" I want to come to but but.~" lisa can't continue her sentence, jisoo can sense her distress

" Lisa we will talk about it later don't worry just continue eating ok, we have cake after" jisoo said to distract her for not thinking about her hesitation and it works.

Joohyun putting meat on lisa and her favorite side dishes, they eat happily they talk casually.

" Lisa and me will be in same room with jiuen, one cabin for seulgi, chaeyoung jongyeon daHyun  the smaller one, the bigger is for the girls no hanky panky ok" jisoo said and they choked about it, mina and jongyeon is couple, jieun and chaeyoung is getting there and lisa and joohyun is getting there too she don't want them be kill joy but it's wholesome time for her.

" Bro your plan haha is ruined" chaeyoung said to seulgi cause seulgi have plans for alone time for her and jisoo. Seulgi just shook her head and laugh what she mean alone time is to cuddle and plan the wedding.

" If I know you plan something too for jieun"  seulgi tease chaeyoung who's blushing now like a teenager, she have plan to properly asked jieun but not to be girlfriend but to asked marriage she's already have the ring with her and she talked already to jieun mother.

" Doctor m~" jennie didn't finish her sentence when the doctor cut her.

" Just byul miss kim doctor is too formal, and I been around for so long" doctor moonbyul said she is the assigned Doctor for them as the original one is on leave also for now doctor byul is  new doctor but she's already trusted on this field.

" Then jennie it is, same to others first name basis ~" jennie is cut when lisa speak, lisa don't like byul for unknown reason.

" Noh call me master lisa" lisa said in her childish tone jisoo know lisa so much she a possessive one.

" Don't mind her, lisa don't be rude I didn't teach you like that ok" jisoo whisper that part she dont want lisa to be scolded to the people which lisa is still stranger to her, lisa pout an nod but gave byul a glare , jennie get up and kiss lisa cheek she's jelouse baby that's why.

" Don't be she's kind she will help you or unnie if something happen ok" jennie said and she nod to her, joohyun laugh on her girlfriend childish antics.

" She never change" joohyun said to jennie both of them giggle the doctor and nurse are already aware on Lisa's state they are paid to by manobans so wrong move they know.

" Cakeee" lisa asked she finish her 4th bowl of rice her appetite is back just recently cause of the medication she takes ruined her palates.

" Ok stay still I wi~" jisoo will get up but seulgi hold her shoulder she will get it instead and kwangsoo also stand up to help seulgi.

They don't really put all the work to the helper and all, jisoo say her thanks, seulgi slice the biggest to lisa cause one slice is not enough for her.

" Just feel at home, byul and nurse yerin, if you need anything just tell us ok" jisoo is really accommodating, she say her thanks to them.

" Yeeessssss" lisa said as Seulgi put her share it's chocolate cake, she eat it not minding around, and she remember something she talked with chocolates in her teeth she look so cute.

" Drink first" joohyun said gave her water and she swallowed her cake.

" Unnie you should shared room with seulgi cause your getting married, jong and mina too have room then giant unnie to with chippy then me and joohyun" she said makes joohyun blush,

" And why is that?" Chaeyoung asked for her opinion.

" Its couple things right the singles will sleep together" lisa she said casually and pause again then talk

" So I can practice making babies with joojoo" lisa said  everyone cough, they should not trust Lisa's mouth, jisoo starled about it and her grip to fork lossen.

" That's it's, its fix already you sleep with me no more excuse jisoos your giving me headache" jisoo said she makes lisa finish her cake then she dragged lisa on there room to take a nap.

" Oh my that mouth of her" jieun as she slump on the floor they all laugh but joohyun is blushing mess and jennie tease her.

" Ready for lisa unnie?" Jennie said cause they know all how big lisa is though jennie whisper it they still all heard it and they laugh more to joohyun.

" OMG JENNIE!" Joohyun is embarrass though shes ready but it didn't sink it to her mind about that.

" Let go unnie, girls?" Jennie now said and they nod, they all stand up leaving seulgi and chaeyoung with jongyeon and daHyun, the others excuses there selves too to get to there rooms and others cleaning.

" Well lets teach the kid now, it's about time for brutal truth about it" seulgi said as jisoo still can't stomach it to teach lisa about that topic.

" Do you think there already a couple?" Chaeyoung asked them they shrugged it.

" If they are, I know they will be happy joohyun love her so much" jongyeon said and they nod.

" Lets take a nap so that later we can drink the weather is nice and it's been a while we all complete in one roof" daHyun said it's true months before they all busy but still helping each other, they all went to there shared room they stick on jisoo decision.

JISOO AND LISA ROOM

jeiun is outside with her mom, they might go out to went to village they have jeep now for traveling cause lucy can't be walk  anymore lisa is careful on her horse cause she's getting old.

" Unnie did I say my dreams to you before I got lost my memory?" Lisa asked jisoo as they lay on there bed.

" Yes, you have so many dreams but the point is you want to be happy, everyone happy and peacefully living" jisoo said smiling lisa nod to cause thats what she like also now.

" Hmm uunie you think I'm capable to have or to be in relationships?" Lisa asked jisoo, a somehow same question as before.

" Of course baby, you deserve everything in the world your a unique one and very special one, someone will have you will definitely a lucky one" jisoo said and lisa giggling on her and snuggle more on her stomach she press her face on jisoos stomach.

" Unnie I want to live her in farm again, and and just live here continue my things like before and also maybe to have ahh~" lisa is shy to say it.

" Go on what is it" jisoo chuckled on lisa she never change though.

" Family of my own, and I know I'm ready about it what do you think unnie" lisa asked jisoo point of view.

" Anything that makes you happy I will support it, and I guide you throughout in every step you take" jisoo won't hesitate if lisa want it she's happy if lisa is happy and now she have a hint already.

" Is your joojoo asking you for marriage already?' jisoo tease makes lisa blush, smiling but shook her head.

" No unnie ,but I want you to be the first to know that she's my girlfriend now" lisa said jisoo pretend she's surprise cause she knows it already since lisa blurt it out in her sleep

" Huhhuhuhu my baby is not my baby anymore" jisoo faking a cry to tease lisa.

" !nooooooooo I'm your still baby unnie" lisa needs jisoo still

" Okokok, your still my baby but promise me wedding first before anything else ok?" Jisoo said though she herself didn't do it but it's lisa so it's different for her.

" Promise unnie no practice" lisa said and jisoo tickle  her, Lisa's laughter echoed in there house that makes them smile, they continue talking reminiscing things before looks like the bad memory vanished already.

On the other room smiling when they hears lisa laughing, and jennie continue there conversation.

GIRLS ROOOM

" brave of you to talk about this unnie that your still a virgin too" mina said to jennie who open a topic about sex for joohyun to learn.

" Mina I am virgin but I know stuff I have knowledge and movies and magazine for it to learn now lets go with the topic" jennie said but her hand gesture to mina to talk first and they all laughing to Jennie silliness mina can't help but to rolled her eyes playfully.

" Anyway just go with the flow" mina shortly said and they look at her like are kidding me look.

" Look guys I don't give details about it, things will be there and it will happen when you feel it, but  it will be hurt since you say she's a big one intersex is big one that's there thing even jongyeon" mina said and they smack her.

" TMI what the hell, lets just buy new sexy lingerie unnie sure it will boost her up more" joy suggest and they nod.

" wait jisoos why are we here again we're not going to honeymoon, tsk soon but if she asked I will give it in heartbeat just to make her happy" joohyun stated and she ear a couple of awes.

" That's cute unnie but for sure you will wait for it cause jisoo unnie is lecturing lisa now for sure" jennie said and they nod again to agree thinking  she's right.

" Anyway since for sure lisa tell unnie, guys were official now" joohyun said with excitement and and they clap then end it like

" We know" momo said they laugh on joohyun reaction.

" its already on your face unnie, but we're happy for you and lisa finally" jennie said she hugged joohyun same to others also to congratulate her.

" I'm so happy actually, I'm the one who asked i follow jennie advice" joohyun said and they high five.

" So since lisa is shy one I have to initiate things I know I'm fast but on new year I will propose to her, I don't want to waste time already" joohyun said and they group hugged.

" We will help you with that, ohhh now lets have treatment  it's cold we don't want our skin to be dry" joy said she pulled her luggage contain there skin care.

" Ohh unnie I think the doctor is keep stealing glances on you" mina said to jennie and jennie gave her a confuse look.

" That byul, she's looking at you from time to time" momo said now as she recalls thing when they are in hospital and earlier.

" Nah she may one of a fan or recognize me" Jennie said and shake her head and they nod to her, they continue doing there things it's cold but the re love for each other keep them all warm.

" But she's cute though" jennie thought

_________
CONT

Couple of chap left for happy ending

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 7.3K 37
Just read it! I'm not good in writing description. This would be my first story, please support! I will try to write this story in full english hahaha
ASYLUM By c

Fanfiction

188K 5.3K 31
just read 😊 this is angst 😶
7.5K 518 29
a story of four lost souls trying to find their way home. 𑁍┊✧ ©𝗆𝗈𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗂𝗌𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗌𝗁 2021
13.5K 203 25
ᶜʰᵃᵉˡⁱˢᵃ, ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ, & ᶜʰᵃᵉˢᵒᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ⁻ˢʰᵒᵗˢ. ⁱᵈᶜ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁽ᶜᴼᴺⱽᴱᴿᵀᴱᴰ⁾ᴺᵒ ʰᵃᵗᵉ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ... ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ:ᶜʰᵃᵉⁿⁿⁱᵉ_²⁰²²