혼자 No Longer Alone •Reverse H...

By BellatrixStark

Our world has changed. It seems that every person is mad. Everyone is just trying to find their soul mate... More

Prologue
Capther 1: An (almost) normal day
Chapter 2: Dream and reality are opposites.
Chapter 4: Marks on the skin
Chapter 5: Twice is concidence, three is fate.
Chapter 6: "Don't run away."
Chapter 7: Promise
Chapter 8: "Fly to us"
Chapter 9: Step by step
Chapter 10: Blood Tears

Chapter 3: Fate is a bitch

1K 49 4
By BellatrixStark

While the two girls are preparing for the start of the concert, in a hotel room of the "Hotel Holiday Inn", seven young men talk and get excited thinking about the woman with their soul mate sign.

“Did we find it only to lose it again? Why didn't you let me go out and look for her? How are we going to find it? " the youngest complains.

“Jungkook, please. We all want to find her. Get to know her and finally feel complete. Today we have to focus on the concert and then, in the four days before the next one, we will make sure to look for it. " Calmly the leader of the group answers trying, in vain, to calm his friends.

They are silently for what seems like hours, until one of them says, in a timid voice: “The lady from the shop yesterday… had talked to her as if they knew each other. Maybe she knows her name ...? "

“Jiminie! You are a genius!" the young man jumps into the air smiling brightly, showing his white teeth and waving his hands in the air.

The other men smile at the exuberance of the younger member, even though each of them felt the same way.

The thrill of having finally found the missing piece of their souls: it was indescribable.

The older member, despite outwardly showing no emotion, except for the sweet smile on his lips, feels a multitude of different feelings within himself, even if the predominant one is relief. Relieved to finally be able to create the family he wanted, with all the people he loved.

Each member looks at each other, smiling happily, thinking and imagining the sweet union and bright future they will all have together.

"Remember when we got the serum?" Kim Namjoon asks smiling.

The younger one snorts with a pout on his face, making the others laugh.

"How to forget it!" Jimin and Taehyung answer together, the last ones before Jungkook to have taken the serum.

"Poor baby... He was so worried he wouldn't have the same sign as us that he hasn't slept for weeks." Says one of the boys, thinking back to when they were waiting for their youngest to turn 21, so they could take the serum.

"Shut up. I just wanted us to stay together. We are a family…?" he responds timidly by turning his answer into a question.

Min Yoongi, the man at his side, puts an arm on his shoulders and softly replies: "We will always be a family, under any circumstances."

The boys all looked at him in awe and shock at the sweet words.

"Who are you? What have you done with our reserved and cynical friend? "
“Oh shut up. I'm happy ”replies Yoongi simply smiling.

After continuing to talk, and envisioning their future, the crew of hairdressers and make-up artists arrive to prepare them for the fan meeting and the next concert.
When they enter the room, that they have reserved for the occasion, they are greeted by shouts and applause from all directions.
They smile heartily. Loving with every ounce of their being the love and support of their fans.

It is the first meeting in a foreign land for the boys, and they are understandably anxious. Only one of them speaks English fluently, the others have no way of communicating their true feelings of gratitude.

They begin their normal routine on these occasions, trying in broken English to speak to the ARMYs who have come to support and see them.
When the people in the room start to dwindle and there are only a few people left the guys are finally looking around, wanting to see how many people are left.

The first one who notices Desiree is Kim Namjoon, who opens her eyes imperceptibly and stammers the answer to the girl's question in front of him.
One by one they turn in the direction their leader saw something that momentarily pinned him in place. And on each of their faces different stages of shock can be seen.

Desiree and Regina remain oblivious to the hustle and bustle, patiently waiting for the last few people to line up and then go and shut it down.

As Regina approaches the first of the long table, words of support and love pour out, then proceeding to give her CD to begin receiving their signatures.

Desiree waits for her turn watching the boys. She must admit, at least to herself, that they are truly beautiful. They didn't follow Western standards of beauty, but they had an air and a sense of classic in their faces.

The pallor of their faces, so different from the normal complexion sought in the West, made them look like statues. And the light in the room seemed to almost make them shine.

When she finds herself in front of the first man he bows slightly in greeting, returning to stare at him soon after. I both remain silent, watching each other expectantly.

"Hello Miss ..." Namjoon greets in English, excited and completely amazed to have her in front of him at that moment.

“Hi, you can speak to me in Korean. I can understand it perfectly. " Desiree responds with a quiet smile.

"Desi ... tell him I love his voice and it's phenomenal." Regina whispers pulling on the sleeve of her friend's sweatshirt.

Desiree repeats the words in Korean to the boy in front of Regina while continuing to smile indulgently and gently shaking her head. She turns to the boy in front of her and greets him wishing him good luck for the concert and following her friend to be able to translate the compliments and rambling words that Regina wanted to say to each of the members of BTS.

Men feel like they are in a trance, watching her say sweet words to him and wishing each of them the best of luck in their performance tonight, despite the words being just translations, their hearts are beating at a frenzied pace, just hearing her speak.
When they get to the last person on the table, the youngest member, none of them knew his name yet.

"God! Tell him he's my bias! Which is beautiful! And what a drool on his abs every day! And that last night was the best night because I dreamed it! " Regina says, staring shamelessly at Jungkook.

Desiree's eyes widen comically and she stares at her friend as if she's gone mad. Seeing the waiting look of the boy in front, he clears his throat, trying to find more to say. He certainly wouldn't tell a complete stranger that he drooled on his abs. Even if it is a simple translation.

“My friend Regina says… she said you are very handsome and you dance really well. She wishes you good luck with the concert and not to tire yourself too much. " It says in Korean while bowing slightly.

"What is your name instead?" Jungkook asks after a moment's pause and starting to sign the CD in front of him.
“Me?… Oh Desiree. Desiree Lai. Nice to meet you." He answers smiling.

"You don't want autographs Miss Lai?"
"Oh, I'm just my friend's unofficial translator." She replies with a shake of her head, but thinking she might be offended by taking the place of a fan who would have been happier, she quickly adds: “Not that I don't like you! You are all truly talented and full of energy. I only discovered you yesterday so I don't know you, even though my friend has shown me many videos. Including those of your bodies. "
After finishing his barrage of words, he notices what he said and blushes deeply, wishing the floor would open to disappear.

"Good luck! And drink plenty of water. " Desiree says taking her friend's hand and finally exiting that room, after the woman from the staff signals her to leave.
Once out to head to their places Desiree thinks back to the fool she made with BTS.

"Really? Do you drink a lot of water? What the hell is wrong with me? " she blurts out, sitting in her seat.

Regina keeps talking about how they look better live and other things, but Desiree is too focused on what she told the boys that she couldn't focus on anything else, even managing to get away from the noise of the new people who were entering the stadium.

"I'm going to the bathroom before the concert starts." Desiree says as she puts the VIP Pass around her neck and heads for the restrooms.

The moment she exits the bathroom, too focused on the phone screen to see her surroundings, she bumps into two guys just outside the door.

The moment their hands touch hers, she feels a jolt. A strange shock, unknown to his body, but familiar at the same time.

"The two of them are my bond!" Desiree thinks anxiously looking at her bare hands, no longer protected by her gloves, forgotten in the pocket of her sweatshirt.

She hears voices asking how she's doing, but she doesn't really record them. The only thing she can understand is that there are other hands that touch her skin. Arms, face, hands, neck ...
Every part of the body tingles from the shocks it feels.

7.

He feels seven electric shocks. He has seven soulmates.

She can't breathe, she doesn't know how she found herself in this situation.

“The only two minutes of my life that I don't wear gloves had to collide with those I'm connected with.

Destiny is truly a bitch. " She thinks Desiree before finally looking up to meet seven pairs of eyes that look at her with concern and happiness.

The same eyes she just left in the room.

Stay safe,
Purple you.
Ale

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

545K 16.3K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
180K 7.3K 63
Never loved by anyone before but now she's loved by the 7 men whom they want for their own. Who will she choose? Started:12/25/21 Completed: 2/11/22
95.2K 5.4K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
658K 18.3K 43
"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative universe! Started 2020.12.20 Completed 2021.0...