put your records on

Von emmasgrant

[ ๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐šŠ๐š— ] "girl put your records on, tell me your favorite song." in which maggie finds her... Mehr

put your records on
prologue
c. i
c. ii
c. iii
c. iv
c. v
c. vi
c. vii
c. viii
c. ix
c. x
c. xi
c. xii
c. xiv
c. xv
c. xvi
c. xvii
c. xviii

c. xiii

30 2 0
Von emmasgrant

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CASPER THE GHOST

maxipuss
i'm gonna propose
to isabelle tonight

maggie waggie!
and you TELL ME
OVER TEXT

maxipuss
um yes

maggie waggie!
i'll forgive but i
wont forget

maggie waggie!
but also YAYAY

maximus
we've been together
for almost six years.

maxipuss
do you think it's
too early

maggie waggie!
not if you're ready

maggie waggie!
i hope you picked
out a ring she likes

maxipuss
i found her pinterest
board so i think
i'm okay

maggie waggie!
awhhh what a keeper

maxipuss
i've got a photographer
ready, it's gonna be
a picnic on the beach

maggie waggie!
oou yes her favorite

maggie waggie!
good luck maxie<3

maxipuss
what if she says no

maggie waggie!
kill her

maxipuss
okay i'll keep
that in mind

maggie waggle!
good luck <3

maxipuss
thank u m

maxipuss
have fun w ethan ;)

maggie waggie!
you're just like
your fiancée

maggie waggie!
in the worst way
possible btw

maxipuss
we're better
together

maggie waggie!
in which universe?

maggie waggie!
bc it's deffff not this one

maxipuss
mean

maggie waggie!
xoxo i hope she
says no

maxipuss
fuck you 2

"max is gonna propose to izzy tonight!" maggie said to duke.

there were two reasons maggie chose this apartment: the square footage, and the bay window in both bedrooms.

duke claimed the window in maggie's room.

maggie remembered ethan was at work and decided to distract him a bit.

mags <3
i like you

lover boy
well it would be weird
if you kissed someone
you didn't like

mags <3
come home!!

lover boy
i'm too busy:(

mags <3
i'll keep that in
mind next time
u miss me

lover boy
leaving right
now

mags <3
that's more like
it !! <3

mags <3
i'll be waiting
for snuggles

lover boy
see you soon.

when ethan arrived home, he instantly went into maggie's room and got into her bed with her.

to say this girl didn't have him wrapped around her tiny finger would the biggest lie in the book.

"i missed you." maggie said as she dug her head into the crook of his neck.

"did you stop thinking about what i said?"

"to be honest, no. i wanna do it.. i just can't." she huffed.

ethan ran his hand up and down her leg. "but i know you can. i'll help you. you just need to practice with a couple fake cases. the more you're confident the more likely you are to win. having all eyes on you is nerve-racking but this job truly is thrilling."

"you're persuading me more and more each time you talk about it." she said.

ethan's phone went off. "can you check that for me?"

maggie reached over to the nightstand and read the text.

trinity o'brien
i hope to see you
tonight, mr. dolan x

her stomach churned at the text she just read. what was that supposed to mean?

"what's it say, love?"

maggie calmly said, "please get out of my room."

ethan's eyes filled with worry. "w-why?"

"hope to see you tonight, mr. dolan." she read aloud to ethan. "you're having sex with a woman but are snuggling with another?"

"baby she always says that. she's been trying to get me to sleep with her for months." he reassured her.

"out." she said again.

ethan straddled her body and grabbed both sides of her face. "please believe me, my love. i would never do that to you. i've never slept with her."

"okay." she whispered.

ethan furrowed his eyebrows. "are we okay?"

maggie nodded. "we're okay."

the next day
dolan enterprise

     maggie was lounging around the lobby of the skyscraper. today wasn't a busy day so she decided to re-read harry potter.

"did mr. dolan tell you about our fun night last night?"

maggie took her eyes off of her book. "i'm afraid last night couldn't of happened if he was in my bed. nice try though."

trinity simply walked away, knowing she wouldn't get a reaction out of maggie.

lover boy
i told you she
does shit like
that

mags <3
i didn't know,
i'm sorry

lover boy
don't apologize,
princess

how ethan was able to watch over the place a hawk when maggie was on the premises was something she often caught herself day-dreaming about.

mags <3
do you want
coffee?

lover boy
yes please

mags <3
okay i'll be back.

lover boy
be careful
my love

mags <3
🤍

maggie stopped by the same cafe she often visited with izzy. she ordered an apple juice and reminded herself to get ethan a coffee on her way out.

she plopped herself down on a red couch and picked up a magazine. the headline read: ethan dolan's new love interest?

a few poorly taken pictures of ethan and maggie entering dolan enterprise were printed on the magazine.

"is this seat taken?" a voice asked.

maggie looked up from the magazine. a boy with floppy brown hair and piercing eyes held his macbook in one hand and a dark colored coffee in the other.

"sure!" she scooted herself and all of her belongs to the left side of the couch.

"i'm casper." maggie couldn't help but picture casper the ghost when he said this, but luckily she was able to keep in her laughes.

she put the magazine on the coffee table. "i'm maggie." the girl pointed to his laptop, "what are you working on?"

"my professor is a true bitch." he joked. "i go to columbia and that school is .. not my favorite, to say the least."

he pointed to the magazine she placed on the table. "that you?"

she nodded. "yup."

maggie and casper talked for a long while. she forget why she even came to get coffee until ethan texted her.

lover boy
everything okay?

mags <3
oh yes, my bad

mags <3
i met a new friend!

lover boy
what's her name?

mags <3
his name is
casper.

mags <3
he's really
sweet :)

lover boy
oh

mags <3
don't worry, i'm
heading back now
lover boy.

lover boy
okay princess

on maggie's way back to the office, she made sure to run into a drug store and buy a copy of the magazine she couldn't take her eyes off of for herself.

ethan's bedroom
eight twenty p.m.

     "we're engaged!" max and izzy yelled through the phone. the pair had facetimed maggie, so the girl ran into ethan's room and they both congratulated them.

"and who says high school sweethearts don't last?" maggie said.

they hung up the call so max and izzy could tell their parents.

"are you coming to work with me tomorrow?" ethan asked maggie.

the two were laying down next to each other, ethan playing on his phone. she grabbed the phone out of his hand and held the sides of his face. "do you haveeee to go to work? you work like, everyday. it's time to take a break."

"and do what? work keeps me busy."

she rubbed her thumbs back and forth over his cheeks. "hang out with your bestie, maggie!"

"i think i might just have to take you up on that." ethan said and her cheeks lit up.

maggie's phone made a ding! she reached over and grabbed it off the nightstand.

casper the ghost
hey cutie

"cutie?" ethan asked.

maggie shrugged her shoulders.

cute coffee girl
hi casper!

ethan hugged as he watched maggie respond to the text. "he's just being friendly, grant."

"don't call me that just so i'll let you flirt with this dude." he said.

ethan grabbed maggie's phone and held it where she couldn't reach it.

"ethannnn!"

he kissed her lips and she flushed red. "you can talk to him when we finished cuddling."

she smiled at him. "so never?"

new note from c!
marcus baker can
get it or whateva

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
772K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
460K 31.3K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...