Ankahee Ansunee Bateein Meri...

Por Haseena2020

This is my another Mehrya Fan fiction , quite an emotional ones happens after Shaurya and Mehak's marriage tr... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71

Part 67

600 31 13
Por Haseena2020

Part 67 17/02/2021

Mehak reached her 3rd trimester, her swollen belly made her movements slower than usual. She was checking her self on the dressing mirror and didn't notice Shaurya looking at her from the door. He controlled his laughter as she rubs her belly and speak to their baby.

Mehak: Baby, how are you today? Today I slept well and now I don't know what's for breakfast. Looks like you have grown a bit more, mumma's tummy is bigger compare to two days ago.

She turned when she heard the door opens and pouted when she saw Shaurya giggle out wildly which only irritates her. She scrunched her nose at him.

Mehak: You started again your teasing mode, instead of helping me to tie this dory for me you are standing there and laughing at my misery. After so many days I slept last night or else our baby will keep me awake throughout night.

Shaurya: (still laughing) yes, yesterday our baby let both of us to sleep well and of course you didn't start your craving drama, you always have some weird cravings at midnight which I need to go around and find them. There are some streets in Delhi which I myself never explored, thanks to you, you made me to go there to eat all these junks. By the way, earlier you were size of potato now you became like a pumpkin, round big pumpkin. (pulling her chubby cheeks)

Mehak: So now I am pumpkin for you, first you made me pregnant then you blame me for my cravings , daily asking me to do this that, and when evening you made me to walk along with you, morning breakfast I need to eat healthy food and you don't let me eat my favorite spicy stuff, you wait, (she looks around for something, then she found a brush and aim it at him)

Shaurya: Mehak, what you trying to do, you want to hit your own husband, you are getting violent and this is not good for our baby. (trying run away from her and climbed on the bed)

Mehak: The baby is in my team.

Shaurya: what teasing you, I am just stating the fact. My baby always supports me.

Mehak: ouch

She bends down holding her belly. Seeing her in some pain, Shaurya jumps down from the bed and run towards her.

Shaurya: Mehak, Mehak.. are you alright?

He made her to sit on the bed and kneel to her to check on her.

Mehak: I am okay Shaurya. Just that...

Shaurya: what happen? Is it time but doctor said there is another 3 weeks.

Mehak: (wrapping her arms on his neck) I am alright Shaurya just your baby kicked me so hard. See your baby not in my team. (pouting cutely with her playful upset face)

Shaurya rest his head on her lap and wrap his around her waist. Mehak combed his hair with her fingers and caressed him. She knows he gets panic whenever she cries in pain even at the slightest ones. He holds her tightly and Mehak bend to kiss his head.

Shaurya: Mehak (he cupped her face), I am very tensed that you need to go through a lot of pain during childbirth. If there is a way, I can take all these pains from you. I don't want you to suffer. Do you know, there is something I want you to know, I wanted to tell you these, but I feel awkward a bit.

Mehak's eyes glinted as she looked into Shaurya's eyes smiled happily as a sign for him to continue to speak.

Shaurya: Do you know, I never had a normal childhood, when my mom died, and I was growing alone. Till maa bring me back here and she never even once treated me differently. She gives me a home, good education, name in the society and even give me all her wealth to me. My dad he did nothing for me, so I always hate the word Dad. I thought having good fame in the society and earning well its enough for the rest of my well. Then one day I met my "laddoo" (planting a kiss on her palm), we fought a lot then I realize we are meant for each other. We were only two and now we are going to be three soon. I am so happy, so excited to see our lil one. My life is going to be complete and I will be the happiest man in the world. Thank you so much for giving me this happiest moment in my life. I love you so much my laddoo.

As he leans closer to her bump, their baby kicked as both Shaurya and Mehak giggled. They know, every time Shaurya express his love their baby gets excited.

At evening, Mehak was wearing a party wear for pregnancy. A fancy gown which suited her well and she did her hair . She cant zip them well and struggled a bit but Shaurya who walk in from the wardrobe, came to her aid and helped her to zip up her dress. He hugged her from behind as he looked at Mehak who blushed as she pouted.

Mehak: What is the need to go for a party now Shaurya. I don't feel like going to any party, look at me, I look terribly fat with a huge bulky tummy.

Quickly turn her to face him and caressing her bump Shaurya smiled at her innocence.

Shaurya: First and foremost you are not ugly, bulky fat. You are pregnant. You are 8 months pregnant and waiting to pop in another 3 weeks. I agree you put a lot of weight but that doesn't change how I feel about you and my love for you. My business partner is holding a party and he invited both of us to attend. Maa is not at home and I don't want to leave you alone that's why I got you this beautiful dress and we are going. Don't worry about anything, I guarantee you, tonight everyone going to look at you.

Mehak quickly brush off and turn from him as she checks the drawer where she stores her earring. She was looking for a matching earring till Shaurya walks.

Shaurya: I think this one will be the perfect match for this dress, what you say? (he opens and show her the earring container, Mehak quickly tried to grab from his hand but he avoided and take them out to wear it in her ears by himself)

Mehak: (giggling as she looked at him at the mirror) wow Shaurya this earring looks stunning. But I never seen them before.

Shaurya: That's because its my gift for you, and I just got them today when I was collecting your dress.

He nuzzled her and Mehak rested on his warmth as his palm went to caress her bump.

Mehak: if we keep going to stand like this then the party will be over Shaurya.

Shaurya: Oops come let's get going okay.

He held her palm as he guided her the stairs to go downstairs. Mehak lifted the gown a little as she walks down slowly. As she reached the floor, Naughty came barking at her wiggling his tail. Mehak giggled looking at him and she started to talk to him in baby language. She cant bend as her bump was not helping her. Quickly Awara came there and picked him up, as Shaurya told him that they are going out and take care of Naughty. Shaurya walked her to the car and make her sit comfortably, as he buckled her up and runs to his seat and start the ignition to the event location. In the car, Mehak turned on the radio as she hums the song. Though Shaurya focused on the road, his left palm will find his way to her bump and caress them occasionally. They reached the posh hotel lobby, he gets down from the car as he handover the key to the concierge and one of the guards open the door for Mehak. Shaurya quickly gets to her as he brings her out of the car. Mehak looped her arms with Shaurya and walked in slowly. Shaurya was busy replying his mobile and Mehak looked the decoration, they entered the event hall and the hall was filled many guests, many faces were known to Mehak and some were new to her, the hall was decorated ornately. She quickly pulled Shaurya near her to whisper to him.

Mehak: Shaurya, your business partner has a good taste, look at the decoration, looks wow. By the way I didn't ask, what function is this. This looks extremely grand, is it his family function or business event?

Shaurya: Glad you like the decoration and setup. Come let's check everything around.

Mehak: But Shaurya most of the guests here all look familiar. I think I have seen them somewhere.

Shaurya: Yeah we have seen them all, now you need to meet some big group guests too.

In a blink of an eye, the entire Sharma clan and Karuna maa with Vicky came in front of her and Mehak was taken aback.

Mehak: Maa, chachi, PD , Chachu, what you all doing here? Mohit , Sonal when did you both came?

Karuna Maa: Beta, it's a surprise for you, this your husband has planned something for you.

Kanta chachi : Shaurya , you still haven't told her right? ( As she looked at Shaurya and Mehak too looked at him confusingly)

Mansi chachi and Kanta chachi came to Mehak's side.

Mansi chachi: Mehak beta, today is your baby shower. We have always been asking Shaurya we want to do this function and he have been planning this for weeks and this place, decoration color themes etc. its all are his ideas. In fact to give you surprise he even asked Karunaji to lie to you about some other function so we all can gather here before you guys come. He makes sure Mohit and Sonal also attends this function. So everything planned well to see you happy.

Mehak was overwhelmed with the news that both chachis breaks to her and they didn't wait any second. They slowly bring her to the dais which was decorated with colorful flowers and balloons. They make her to take her seat as Karuna maa covered her head with a bright colored "chunni". She fed her with a sweet piece and PD came to bless her and feed her with a sweet morsel too.

Her face lifted with immediate glow as Nehal came to place a headpiece made of floral pieces which matches her attire. Shaurya watched her from distance as she whispers something to Sonal and Nehal. Nehal and Sonal came to him and pulled him to Mehak and made him to sit next to her. Mehak moved a bit as she gestured him to sit next to her. He obeyed her

Mehak: So Mr Husband, this is what you have been doing secretly is it?

Shaurya: Oh yes of course, your family wanted to do baby shower function. I just wanted to add a hint of modernization into that and organize this in the hotel. I am glad you love the decoration, atmosphere the theme and all.

Mehak: But Shaurya how come you always do such surprises, you were with me all the time and still you manage to pull such a beautiful stunt. Anyway I love you so much for arranging all these for me and for our baby. Our baby going to be luckiest baby.

Shaurya intertwined his finger with hers as she looked at him in awe. He was surprised by Mehak's sudden kiss on his cheek. Their moment interrupted when Nehal came to pull Shaurya and Sonal came to get Mehak to dance floor. Karuna maa and Kanta chachi asked Mehak to move slowly. Mehak danced slowly but Shaurya who sees her moving around got worried and signed at her to go slow, but Mehak get Nehal to pull him to the dance floor too. He left with no choice but wrap around her protectively and enjoyed himself throughout the function. Mehak was exhilarated with the entire arrangements and wonders how her man never fails to surprise her. She is beyond happy that he painstakingly took his time off from his business matters etc just to be with her and she knows that every day he spends some hours in his office at home to attend his meeting via video conferencing. No matter how busy he was, he always makes sure she ate her meals on time and prepares her juice, smoothies on his own. She was even surprised to see Mr Rajeev and his wife came to congratulate them. She was speechless to see them, they handover her a gift and Rajeev clarified that, Shaurya and him had openly discussed their differences and now they have settled their issues amicably. Thus they are there to congratulate them. Mehak felt contented when Rajeev said that. She knew Shaurya has changed a lot but when he decided to move forward with Rajeev and inviting him to their baby shower function shows that how much he loves her and how much he means when he confessed to her earlier. They came back home, freshen up and Mehak was lying on the bed as her feet sore after walking around and standing too long. She was not sleepy but tired, Shaurya came out from the bathroom, he put some pillows behind her back and get her rest well and massage her legs slowly. His fingers did wonders as her feet aches slowly disappeared but her cravings kick in. She remembered Mansi chachi passed her a box of home made gulab jamuns, rabri and jilebis. She knows if she asked Shaurya for this right now, he will never be going to entertain but slowly he will coax her to sleep. So Mehak thought of new stunt. She yawned as if going to sleep and seeing her yawning Shaurya thought she is going to sleep, so he covered her with the blanket and leave the room to go to his office. Mehak slowly gets up and she tiptoed quietly to the kitchen. She saw the container on the kitchen and started to scoop the sweet morsel into a bowl and moans as she chews them. Little she knows that, Shaurya watching her discreetly.

Shaurya: (Clearing his throat and folding his arm on his chest as he leaned on the fridge)

Mehak: (hides the bowl behind her back) Shaurya , what you doing here? I just came to drink water.

Shaurya: I remembered the water bottle is at our room. (rubbing his thumb along her bottom of her lips wiping the syrup of the jamun and jilebi, he licked his thumb and looked at her questionably. I never knew water can taste so sweet like this. What are you doing so late in the kitchen? (he pulls the bowl from her back)

Mehak: Shaurya, Shaurya please let me finish this last piece of gulab jamun. Or else I can't sleep you know.

Shaurya who knows her well, just fed her the last gulab jamun from the bowl, and wipe her mouth, offered her some water and guided her back to the room. Back in the room, he put her to bed and tucked her comfortably and she doze off. Next morning, as usual Mehak refuse to wake up but slowly she was up but she felt unusual but slowly she her meals. By late noon, she felt uneasy at her lower abdomen. Shaurya was not aware of this as he was having meeting with some foreign investors. In the meantime, Mehak decided to call PD to talk to her.

Mehak: PD, how are you? I miss you so much

PD: Arey beta, I am good. You only saw me last night and so fast you are missing me?

Mehak: Don't know PD, I feel lilbit uneasy. Shaurya told me to take nap usually by this time I can sleep but today I can't do anything. Maa and chachi went to temple and only will be back tomorrow and today even I walk few steps I am panting heavily.

PD: Laddoo, you are nearing to your due date and all this uneasiness will happen. Don't worry too much, you can ask Shaurya to make some kaada to relieve the uneasiness.

Mehak: Ok PD. I will have that kaada first. Anything I will call you. Love you PD.

Mehak's POV

After the call with PD, I walked to check on Shaurya, he was in a call and I decided not to bother him. I walked down slowly towards the kitchen. I remember the kaada recipe for the cramps and back pain. Recently I am getting terrible back pain as the baby drops. I do adjust my sitting position or while I am sleeping but the uneasiness is totally unbearable. Last night, Shaurya doze off shortly but when I was almost going to my deep sleep, my baby decided to keep me awake. I was rubbing my tummy and calm our baby which took such a long time then only I manage to get some sleep, that explains why I can't wake up in the morning. I feel like want to remain in the bed the whole day but these days I can't even hold my pee too long, so I need to wake up every now and then for toilet break. I thought after lunch I can have my noon nap but , again our baby decided to do summersault and the cramp at my lower abdomen. Its like the one we get during the menses time but this one is a bit strong wave. Each time the wave of pain hit me, I start to take a deep breath. Is this the actual labor pain? No it cant be, I still have another 3 weeks. Tomorrow is my weekly appointment, I will check with doctor about this. Since maa and both maasis went to temple which is located in the outskirts, they will be back by tomorrow evening. Awara is away to buy some groceries. So its only me and Shaurya. I started to pound some ginger and other spices while the water to boil. Suddenly a sharp excruciating pain pierced my lower abdomen. I bend down to hold my tummy and notice that something trickling in between my legs. OMG my water broke, I cant even call Shaurya as the pain started to come in waves one after one. My knees give up , I see everything around me spinning heavily and the next minute when I try to call Shaurya my voice choked.

Shaurya's POV

I had a long meeting today as we are finalizing some new investor's project and the paper work matters. My secretary together with few key people involved were in the video conference and we were wrapping up the matter. Next few months there will be new project roll out and I am super excited. My baby is going to be born soon, then my new idea on this project will kick start too. I checked the time as I stretch my arms, its early evening. Almost time for Mehak's evening walk. I am sure she is watching some random tv show as she munches some of her unhealthy snacks. God knows how she gets them, must be my mother been feeding her all these stuffs. I looked at the garden from my room, its getting dark too. Just then Naughty came to my door barking loudly. I opened the door as the retriever continue to bark. I patted him and walked towards my room to check on Mehak, I saw the room was empty, I walked downstairs and check the living room and I didn't see anyone at the kitchen too. But Naughty went to the other end of the kitchen island and I notice that there is a pot on the stove while the stove turned on. I quickly went to turn off the stove and I was shocked to see Mehak on the floor leaning on the cabinet in the puddle of water crying.

Shaurya: Mehak, Mehak, what happened?

Mehak: (taking a deep breath) My water bag broke, I think its time to go to hospital.

I carried her as Naughty looks at us, now I know why he was barking loudly and signing me to come to kitchen instead of my room just now. I slowly put Mehak at the seat and pecked her forehead few times, maa, maasi all are out of town and I need to really keep myself calm down. I quickly speed off to the hospital. During our ride Mehak took my left palm placing it on her lower abdomen as she cries in pain. But doctor told me she still has another 3 weeks for her due date. I hope this is not something serious. Every second when the pain gets worst she cried more which made me to cry too. We reached hospital and I quickly run to get wheelchair. Immediately we get to the delivery ward and Mehak was still holding my hand tightly worrying as if I will leave her. Earlier I have discussed with Dr Geeta that I want to be present in the labor room when Mehak going to deliver the child Dr Geeta stopped me when they wheel Mehak to the delivery suite.

Dr Geeta: Mr Khanna, please wait here , we are going to check Mehak and see what is her condition now.

Shaurya: But Dr Geeta, she still have 3 weeks, how come she is having pain now?

Dr Geeta: Sometimes all these kind of unexpected situations does happen Mr Khanna. She is having pre-labor pain now. Let me check and will update you.

As she says that, she rushed inside the labor ward to inspect Mehak. Shortly doctor come out and informed Shaurya that, Mehak has dilated 3cm and her water bag broke. Also Mehak's pressure increased which is not a good sign too. Immediately Shaurya was given hospital suit and asked to come inside as Mehak still crying and not doing much progress. The moment Shaurya saw her, he enveloped her and comforted her with his warmness. He helped her as she manages to push out their baby and she fainted.

Mehak's POV

As I was panting heavily crying in the kitchen floor, Naughty came to me, I patted him as he sniffs my tummy and I told him to get Shaurya. My vision blurred a little, but I tried to shake off to keep myself calm, I realize that today is the day, the pain keep coming it was not like what they have prescribe to me before. Maasis told me it will be more like period cramp but no, this is worst than anything. I screamed a little when there was a sharp shooting pain at my pelvic region. In short while Shaurya came to kitchen with Naughty, he couldn't notice me as I was on the floor behind the huge kitchen island but luckily, he notices the water boiling on the stove and he came to turn off the stove and saw me sobbing and muffling in pain. He carried me to the car, and that was when my voice came out, I started to call his name non-stop as the pain was getting to excruciate every second. I notice Shaurya started to cry too. I quickly grab his hand and place them on my bump, he kept saying that I will be alright, and nothing will happen, the journey to the hospital feels like forever. We reached the hospital and he quickly run to get the wheel chair and quickly scooted me to the labor ward. I held his hand tightly not wanting to let go of him. We requested earlier to Dr Geeta that, Shaurya to be present during my labor and she agreed. I was wondering where he is as I only see the nurses around me, they changed my clothes and keep assuring me everything will be alright. Dr Geeta came in and checked my lower region, she told me that I have dilated 3 cm and my water bag broke, I need to get ready for the birth now. She asked me to take a deep breath, but I only want Shaurya and soon he came in and hugged me. He held me as he keeps asking me to take a deep breath and push slowly. I kept crying and fainted. After I gained conscious, fluttered my eyes slowly and saw Shaurya holding something in blanket. My eyes welled again as he come closer to me and helped me to sit slowly and place out bundle of joy in my arms and I started crying again to see our baby.

Shaurya: Isn't she gorgeous? Just like you. (he kissed my hair as I leaned on him)

We both didn't want to know our baby gender and Shaurya always wanted a girl and I wanted a boy. So Matarani made his wish comes true. It's a baby girl. Her eyes were closed, and she moves her lips a little, I held her fingers and kiss them slowly. She is fair like Shaurya, her lips and nose are like mine. I looked at Shaurya in disbelief.

Mehak: Our baby is so pretty.

Shaurya: I know, and I love you so much for giving me this happiness and I feel a complete man now. I am glad Matarani has decided to make my wish come true, She listened to me this time so its baby girl now.

I pouted at him to show my disappointment, he caressed my cheek.

Shaurya: But don't worry we wanted 5 kids, another 4 to go, so I won't disappoint you my baby, we will have boys after this. (with a hint of suggestive tone)

My jaw dropped hearing him, I cant belief this guy, I just give birth our first child in fact the pain and uneasiness I went through its still fresh in my mind and he is talking about our future babies.

Mehak: Shut up Shaurya, don't you feel shame talking like this. I think now 1 baby is enough for us. I am not ready for more than 1 now, I changed my mind. (suppressing my laughter)

Shaurya: ok for now 1 baby is enough, maybe we will plan next year okay?

Shaurya's POV

The moment Mehak finally pushed our baby, she fainted, and my heart stopped a moment. I tapped her cheeks few times, but another voice made me to stop whatever I am doing. It was none other than my baby girl, my princess is out now, and my eyes were glued on the small bundle the doctor were holding covered with blood and another doctor cut the umbilical cord as they looked at me, I looked at Mehak as Dr Geeta said Mehak is fine, she is unconscious and nothing to worry, they immediately placed my princess in my hands. Words were short to describe how happy I was, its beyond happiness as how much this little bundle of joy made my heart to skip a beat the moment she cried. I looked at the doctor puzzled as not knowing why she is crying. A nurse told, its okay for the baby to cry as they are getting familiarized with the new environment. The nurse took back the baby to clean her up and, immediately carry on with their procedure and my eyes searched for her and I turned to look at Mehak. She was still unconscious, nurses and midwives cleaned her up. Quickly they pass my little one and I can't take my eyes of her, she is a miniature of her mother, yes, she had the same pointy nose, lips and she is fair like me. I am not saying Mehak is dark, but she is tanned a bit, but my baby is quiet fair. She moved her lips abit which made me to chuckle, that is how Mehak move hers. I thank GOD silently for giving me this life, this opportunity, this happiness and I cant thank HIM enough for being kind to me. I feel blessed as I looked at Mehak who is still sleeping, I caressed her head a bit and bend to kiss her forehead. The moment I placed my eyes onto her, I knew that I'd give her my heart, and soul. Her first cry, first smile and first yawn just made me fall in love with her immediately. Just then Dr Geeta came to me and congratulate me and asked where is maa? Oh no! I didn't inform anyone about the child birth. I was panic, worried about seeing Mehak's agony and it totally slipped out of my mind to inform our family. I put back my baby in the cot and quickly called to inform everyone on the good news and waited next to Mehak excitingly. I will never forget this day in my life. The moment Mehak opened her eyes, she searched for me and I fell in love more with her, she was in a mess, with all the sweat, blood and tears but she looked angelic to me. The queen of my heart and now how am I going to thank her for giving me this princess this little tiny Mehak. She tried to get up and I helped her to sit properly and slowly pass her the baby, she couldn't utter a word seeing our princess and her eyes welled with tears and she keep looking at me and my tears started to come out too. I can see from her expression how joyful is she. I wiped her tears away and I heard her mumble, this is our baby girl and Matarani heard my prayers, so we get our first baby girl. The humor part in me kicked in and I told her we still have another balance 4 or more kid on our way, so we can have boys later which only made her shocked hearing me. Poor her she just went through a hell to deliver our princess and me talking about our future kids. That warm and fuzzy feeling we felt in our hearts each time we laid eyes on her made us beam with happiness throughout. I just cant wait to go home with our newborn, to bond with our newborn a lot. It's a process of getting to know a tiny beautiful innocent child that GOD has given to us, to protect, to love, and to be responsible. She was like an angel, our very own angel, we were full of gratitude and excitement.

Mehak: where is everyone?

Shaurya: don't get me wrong, I forgot to inform them that you have give birth till Dr Geeta asked me where is maa, I remembered our family, so I have informed them, and they will be here in short while.

Mehak: baby, look at your papa he forgot everyone after you were born. Tomorrow he will forget mamma too.

I bend over to her and plant a kiss on her cheek as she looks at me.

Shaurya: If the day I will forget you, is the day I will be gone from here.

Mehak: (closing his mouth with her palm) why are you talking like this I was just joking you know.

Just then our baby started to cry and Mehak looked puzzle. One of the nurses came in and told her its time to feed the baby and helped her to breastfeed. I looked at how my baby started to suck the nipple slowly. That sight itself just melt my heart away. In a short while our both families reached hospital, all were above the moon to see our newborn and wanted to carry her. Congratulatory messages and flowers from friends and family flooded, what else I could ask for then this. Nehal and Sonal suggesting me some names for my princess. Nehal's choice were modern yet a hint of English ones. Whereas Sonal choices were not bad too. Maa and chachis were suggesting some classic ones. PD intervened and said Mehak and me will decide the name. I already have the name in my mind, just haven't discuss with Mehak. I know she is okay with my choice but still I want to involve her.

After 1 week.

Its been one week, Mehak and my newborn came home. My princess has kept us awake in the night. Mehak gets exhausted as she need to feed her constantly and I can see she is sleepless. So whenever my baby decided to stay awake I will just accompany her letting Mehak to get some rest. Naughty my boy, how can I miss him out in this moment. If it wasn't him that day who came to look for me I can't imagine what would have happen to Mehak and my baby. He is an intelligent retriever indeed.

Aarushi Khanna, that's the name of my princess. Mehak recovered well with all my care and love. I wanted to hire a nanny but maa and Mehak was against it. My interior designer did a fabulous baby room and I can't wait to see my princess playing there. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

204K 12.8K 17
My re-take on ArShi's remarriage. Arnav and Khushi were going to get married again in front of the whole family. On the day of marriage Dadi disclos...
117K 5.2K 32
This story in based on the series #ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani and it is completely my imagination. So I'm going to jump directly to a phase where #Sha...
20.6K 1.7K 39
Brought together by the circumstances, Amar and Haseena realize how they could spend their lives together! It's a simple story. A fan fiction based o...
1.3K 96 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...