š“šØšØ š¦ššš§š² šŸšžšžš„š¢š§ļæ½...

By theliesweshare

šŽš¤ššš² š„šžš­'š¬ šŸšššœšž š¢š­ š”šž'š¬ š©šžš«šŸšžšœš­. š‡šž š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š¦š² š”šžššš«š­ š›šžššš­ š¢š§ šš š... More

šš«šØš„šØš š®šž
š’šØš¦šž šŸš®šœš¤šžš š®š© š¬š”š¢š­
š‚š”ššš«š„šžš¬ š­š”šž šˆšˆ.
šššš š­š”š¢š§š š¬ š”ššš©š©šžš§
š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬š²
š“šØšØ š¦ššš§š² šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š š¬
šƒšžš¬š¢š«šž š­š®š«š§š¬ š¢š§š­šØ š”ššš­š«šžš
š…š¢š š”š­š¢š§š 
šŒš¢š±š­ššš©šž
š’š­š«ššš°š›šžš«š«š² šØš« š‚š”šØšœšØš„ššš­šž
š’šœššš«šžš š­šØ š šØ š­šžš«š«š¢šŸš¢šžš š­šØ š¬š­ššš²
š–šØš§ššžš«š°ššš„š„
ššžš­šžš« šššš«š¤šžš«
š“ššš«šÆšžš« š­š”šž š„šššš²'š¬ š¦ššš§
š‡ššš©š©š² šžššš«š„š² š›š¢š«š­š”šššš²
šˆš§š­šžš«š§š¬š”š¢š©
š’š®š«š©š«š¢š¬šž
š€ š„šØš®š š¬šØš®š„ š„š¢šÆšžš¬ š°š¢š­š”š¢š§ šš šŖš®š¢šžš­ š©šžš«š¬šØš§
šš š„šØšÆšž š­š”ššš­ š°šž ššš„š°ššš²š¬ š”ššš š›š®š­ š§šžšÆšžš« š°ššš§š­šžš
š‹šžš­ š¦šž š”šØš„š š²šØš® š­š”š¢š¬ šØš§šœšž
šˆ'š¦ š¬š­ššš«šÆš¢š§š 
šˆ'š š„ššš² š­š”šž š°šØš«š„š š¢š§ š²šØš®š« š”ššš§šš¬
šˆ š­š”š¢š§š¤ šˆ'š¦ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž ššš§š š¢š­'š¬ š¬šœššš«š¢š§š  š¦šž
šš«šØš¦š¢š¬šž
ššššœš¤ š­šØ š­š”šž š›šžš š¢š§š§š¢š§š 
š‡ššš®š§š­šžš
š†š«šØš°š¢š§š  š®š© š¦šžššš§š¬ š„šžš­š­š¢š§š  š šØ
š‹ššš®š§šš«š² šš®š­š²
šššš«šžšŸšØšØš­ š­š”š«šØš®š š” š­š”šž š”šØš¬š©š¢š­ššš„
š“š¢š§š­šžš
š”š§š°ššš§š­šžš šÆš¢š¬š¢š­šØš«
š‹š¢šŸšž'š¬ š­šØšØ š¬š”šØš«š­
š“š”šž šššš²
š˜šØš® š¢šš¢šØš­
š„š©š¢š„šØš š®šž

š“š”šž šÆššš¦š©š¬

3.3K 55 22
By theliesweshare

"You're kidding right?" Lucy's voice is muffled through the phone while I sort through the new records we got in today.

"I know it's bad okay? I didn't tell you so you'd tell me what a monster I am I told you so we could find a solution." I sigh desperately.

"Solution? What kind of solution do you think were going to find. You kissed your sisters boyfriend- wait no you didn't kiss him you full on made out with him romantically in a small lake while your sister-his girlfriend- was laying just a few feet away."

I groan at her words and let my head fall against the counter.
It sounds even worse when she says it like that.
I'm back for five days now and I finally made up the courage to tell someone about it.
It wasn't my intention to kiss Timothée.
Hell I didn't even think about it once since I know him.
He and Jenna are perfect for each other I don't even know what he could possibly see in me.

I'm still build like a fifteen year old my red hair is always in a wavy mess and instead of coming back from vacation with golden skin I'm as pale as ever but got the addition of freckles all over my body.

"It wasn't my intention okay? Timothée is smitten by Jenna I don't know how this could happen." I tell her and hear her sigh.

"I know Arwen. But did he give you some kind of hints? Just small ones ever?" She asks and I think about it but come up with nothing.

"No. I barely talk to him when I do it was always friendly. The kind of I'm your sisters boyfriend friendly." I tell her while I grab some records and walk over to some shelves sorting them.

"God Arwen how did you get yourself in such a mess?" She asks me and if I'd know the answer I'd tell her immediately. But I don't.

"You know you have to tell her right?" Lucy speaks up again and my eyes widen as my hand halters for a second.
"Why?" I ask her gulping.
I already see Jenna going ballistic and never talking to me again.

"Why?! Is that really a question? Even if it wasn't your intention to kiss him, he is a cheating bastard!" I cringe at her vulgar words.

I know there's some truth in her words but Timothée doesn't strike me as the cheating type.
"Maybe he got switched up with a clone that day and that's why he didn't address it again." I say even though I know I sound stupid.

I walk back to the counter and hoist my body up sitting on the desk.
"Do I even have to say something to that sentence?" She asks me and I chuckle before my eyes catch my reflection in the window.

I can't even stand to look at myself by what happened.

"I can't tell her now Luce. Mom is coming back from her Reha today and I don't want bad blood between anyone. She's gone through so much I don't think she'll want to see her daughters fight. Maybe if I just ignore it it will go away."

"Real mature of you Arwen really." She says sarcastically.
I look around the familiar shop but it's a slow day today.
Monday's are always slow the people are to busy getting back into their regular schedule after the weekends to pop up in the shop.

Claire- my boss- lets me work here since three years now.
I'm the only one she trusts with the shop and I know she's sad because I'm in my last year in high school and according to my dad I'm going to college afterwards.

According to me I'd see myself continuing working in the records shop while I finally have more time to invest into my band.
Okay you can barely call it a band more like a three man and woman show.
We have Kyle the drummer and Lola she's my guitarist.

We already had a few gigs with bigger amount of people and Lucy predicts me that we're going to blow up sometime.
The band is the only thing I have for myself.
I don't have to share it with my family or my sister or anyone.
It is mine.

"Arwen you still there?" Lucy's voice makes me jump surprised and I pick up the phone putting it back against my ear.

"Sorry I was distracted." I tell her making her laugh.

"Coming up with new lyrics?" She asks me and I wish it would be that.
Since vacation I have some kind of writers block and it's making me go crazy because we have a gig in a few weeks and Kyle and Lola are expecting new songs.

"I wish." I tell her.
The bell rings above the door and I look up to see Jenna and Timothée entering the store.

My throat goes dry and my heartbeat rises quickly.

"Costumers are in. Talk to you later." I tell Lucy before hanging up.
Jenna is dressed in a short skirt complimenting her long golden legs as she walks over to me confidently.

Timothée walks behind her his eyes wandering over the records as his eyes sparkle.
Wonder shows on his face and I know he likes the shop as much as I do.

I try to focus on my sister who's eyes are trained on me.
"Hey." I say softly as I get down from the counter.
Jenna gives me a quick hug and a kiss against my cheek.

"Doesn't seem like much is going on today." She states and I nod trying to ignore Timothée's gaze.

"It's a Monday what can you expect." I tell her shrugging my shoulders lightly.
"Are Dawson and Tarver already home?" I ask and she nods.

"They're preparing dinner. Timmy suggested we'd pick up the cake we're here with the car." Jenna tells me and I nod.

"It's in the back I'm going to get it." I say turning around but Jenna already stops.
"Let me get it." She says while she's already walking past me.
I furrow my brows at her while her phone starts to ring.

She picks it up but gets in the back room so I don't hear her answering.
I turn back to Timothée to see him looking at me already a soft smile on his lips.

"You got anything new for me Arwen?" He asks while goosebumps rise on my skin at the way he pronounces my name.

This is ridiculous I never had this reaction to him.
When I say never I mean never.

I try to act nonchalant because if he ignores what happened I am for sure going to as well.

"Yeah sure I've got a whole box." I say while I disappear behind the counter.
I grab the paper box with all the cd's in it putting it up on the counter.

Timothée's eyes widen excitedly before his slender hands find their way in between the cd's to search for something he likes.

I observe his face now that he's distracted and can't come up with an explanation.
He really acts like the kiss never happened and I have to gulp down the lump in my throat so my eyes won't start to burn.

That was definitely not the way I imagined my first kiss to happen. I wanted it to happen with someone who matters who I'm in love with.

And even though Timothée's a nice guy and even if he weren't in a relationship with my sister it would feel wrong.

I'm attracted to him physically that's for sure but I don't have any feelings for him.

"How are your songs going?" He asks me while his eyes flip between the cd's.

My brows raise at his question but I'm too excited to talk about it to read something into it.

"Not so good. Major writers block I just can't find the inspiration."
I say while I sit back on the counter watching him flip through the cd's.

Because I work at the shop I get first dibs and can go through them first picking out the ones I like so I already know there's not going to be much for him in it.

He looks up at me suddenly his eyes sparkling.
"I'm sure it's going to be fine. You're an amazing song writer Arwen no need to worry." He says before diverting his gaze back to the box.

To say I'm surprised by his words is an understatement.
He was never at any gigs of mine because Jenna finds my music to grungy.

It's not grungy it's just not her type of music.
Not everyone can listen to milkshake all day long.

"When's your next gig?" He asks as he fishes a cd out of the box securing it.

"Two weeks and I haven't wrote a single song." I say looking at my swinging legs.

Sometimes I'm scared that the songs I already wrote were just a lucky strike and I'm actually not good at it.

He fishes out another cd before looking up at me indicating that he's done.

"Do you have writers block often?" He asks me genuinely curious.

I get behind the counter and put the box away wondering why Jenna is taking so long.

"Not really but with school starting in a week, college applications to write and mom coming back I don't really have the time to sit down and think of something positive to write."

"Than don't write something positive." He says shrugging his shoulders.
I chuckle because one can see that he's not in the music business.

He tilts his head at my laugh a small smile on his lips.
"What?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"We're a rock band I can't just go on stage and sing a ballade. Kyle would have nothing to do and I don't think Lola wants to play a slow song." I say.

He puts the cd's on the counter so I can scan them while his eyes zone out as he thinks.

"But you're the leader right? Without your singing you wouldn't be a band."
I shake my head no at his words.

"Every band member is attached to another we work together even though I write the lyrics it truly becomes a song when Kyle joins with the rhythm of his drums and Lola starts the melody with her guitar." I tell him while I grab a paper bag to put the cd's in them.

"The vamps?" I ask surprised as I catch the cover of a cd.

"You know them?" He asks me and I nod handing him the bag.

"They're pretty good but didn't think you were the type for it." I say nonchalantly.

He pulls out his wallet to hand me some bills but I shake my head no laughing.

"I'm definitely not going to charge you Timothée." I tell him.

His brows raise and he walks over to the small frog sitting beside the cashier with my name written on it.

He puts the bills inside the frog making my cheeks heat up.
Claire insisted on putting it there so I could save up some money for my band.

He puts the wallet back in his pocket staring at me.
"I'm going back to college next week but maybe I can stop by for your gig." He says surprising me.

Before I can answer him Jenna walks out of the back room her hands holding the cake.

"See you at eight?" She asks me while she already walks out of the shop.
I nod while Timothée puts his arm around her shoulder.

Just before they leave he turns around giving me a small wave and I smile back at him.

The ringing of the bell is heard and they disappear on the streets outside.

This was the most confusing encounter I ever had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
871K 46K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
236K 10K 60
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ *ā‹†ā š¢'š š«ššš­š”šžš« š§šØš­ š„šØš¬šž š¦š² šœšØšŸšŸšžšž š­ššš›š„šž ššš¬ šš š«šžš¬š®š„š­ šØšŸ š²šØš® š©š¢š¬š¬š¢š§š  šØšŸšŸ š­š”ššš­ š­š¢š¦šž-š›...