BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 35πŸ’™

831 52 45
By SkySeaSahara

Behind a classical type mansion, in a beautiful flower garden, which was bright up with morning sun rays, there was a beautiful royal butterfly fluttered its delicate wings slowly while resting on a white Lily flower, not minding to fly away anytime soon. Too scared to break the sweet cheeks heart who staring at its divine black and blue wings with glistening big eyes.

"So... Mishta Pletty butterfly_" the little five-year-old boy spoke with a serious mood wanting to be like his father because he is going to make a deal with Mr. Butterfly.

"_I like your pletty wings. So, if you give me your wings, I'll give you my one banana milk." The boy said while folding his arms on his chest and nodded his head trying to imitate his father.

The butterfly just fluttered his wings silently for a moment and the kid took it as a rejection of his offer. So, He pouted his rose petals like lips and thought again.

"You don like it? Then... Mmm... What about two?_" the little one said showing his little two fingers. Silently counting on it to check if he showed it right.

"I will give you two milk. One wing. One milk." He said excitedly while clapping his hands. Too proud about his offer because to him, his banana milk was so precious. But sadly, the butterfly wasn't pleased about the offer. So it flew away from the kid angrily.

"Noooo... Wait. Mishta Butterflyyyy... Don goo..." The little one yelled sadly and pouted deeply thinking Mr. Butterfly rejected his offer rudely.

"Bad butterfly."

--------

"Honey~ your hubby came home~" A handsome tall black-coated man entered the living room in the big mansion with a bright smile. His tired eyes searching his lovely wife while he threw his briefcase and coat somewhere in the room without caring. His face instantly lit up when his beautiful wife waddled towards him with her seven months old big baby bump. A bright smile blooming on her face as same as his hubby.

"Hubby you are earlyyy" The woman hugged his husband tightly mumbling a bunch of 'missed you' s. The man hugged her back while chuckling.

"Of course, why not? My Queen ordered me to come early today so... here I am~" he said playfully swaying both of them back and forth. Still not letting each other go.

"So how're my girls doing now? Was my Princess being bad to mommy today?" He asked again softly caressing his hand on his wife's baby bump earning a soft chuckle from her.

"No my king... She was being a good girl today.." She said playing along with his husband.

"Oo~ good good. Then what about our naughty Prince_"

"DADDYY!" He couldn't finish his words when his little sunshine run towards him with his little legs.

"Bunnyyy! Hop. Hop to dada~" Finally he let go of his wife and hold out his hands for his son to hop in. Like a cute little bunny.

After with their prince's grand entrance, the whole mansion filled with the laughter of happiness and joyfulness. The happiness that bloomed with love in their little family.

----------

The little boy's awestruck eyes stared at the little angel who sleeping soundly on his mother's protective arms. The new member who Joined their happy little family a few hours ago making it more brighter.

"Wow, mama... She is so pletty..." The little one whispered dreamily. His Angel is the prettiest thing he ever had seen. She is pretty more than those flowers and butterflies in his mama's garden.

His parents lovingly looked at their son before looking at each other.

"What are we going to name her love?" Little Angel's father asked from his wife pecking her forehead softly. Silently thanking her for every happiness she gave to him.

"Mmm... I don't know... I had so many names in my mind but... But after seeing her like this... So pretty and beautiful... Like an angel... I can't think of any perfect name for her..." His wife mumbled grabbing her newborn daughter's little fist softly.

"Oh... You are right... She is beautiful... just like you~" the woman smiled shyly at her husband.

"Lily" both parents looked at their son confusedly who just whispered a name looking at his sister, still having that dreamy eyes which filled with adoration.

"Huh?"

"Lily" the son repeated his words.

"She is so pletty like a plower. Like a Lily plower in mama's garden. So beetipul." He said before looking at his parents with a new excitement.

"I'm going to call her Lilyyy!." He yelled Enthusiastically and clapped his little hands.

Hearing that, his parents looked at each other with a soft smile knowingly. Because now they know, What is the perfect name for their little newborn happiness.

------------

"Lilyyy!" the little boy run towards his nine months old little sister who playing with her big brother's toys.

"Lily look!. I drew youu..." He showed a girl figure with wings which he drew, to his sister who just stared at the paper confusedly but end up giggling. Little boy's heart filled up with pride after hearing it.

"Do You know Lily? Mama said you are an angel and we should po_po_plotect you. So don wolly Lily. Your bunny going to plotect you like a superhelo." He said making a super hero flying gesture earning a cute fit of giggles from his sister again, who couldn't understand any of words what her hyung was blabbering.

--------------

"Jeon Jungkook!" said kid's mother's angry voice boomed in the mansion making other flinch away.

"What did I say about fighting with your friends huh? This is the fourth_ forth time you did this. Just_ just look at you! What's_" Mrs. Jeon's ramble cut off by her husband's calm voice.

"Honey... Honey... Honey... Calm down babe. I will handle this ok? You go check on Lily" Mr. Jeon rubbed his wife's back soothingly who fuming in anger but more worried about her bratty son. She glared at the 9 years old boy who standing in front of them with a biggy pout while looking down before walk away huffing angrily.

To say the truth, the boy was like a piece of garbage from a trash bin. The school uniform was similar to a beggar's clothing. ...no need to talk about his body.

Mr. Jeon stared at his son for a moment and sighed heavily.

"I'm disappointed with you son" He muttered with a straight face while shaking his head slightly. The boy looked down more trying to hide his ashamed face.

"I'm sorry dad." He mumbled weakly under his breath.

"Why do you apologise?"

"I made you disappointed in me and made mother angry also."

"What about the fighting things? Are you sorry for that too?"

"No. I don't regret it. I will do that again and again if I had to." Jeon's son replied with an unapologetic tone but still, he didn't dare to look up. Because he couldn't stand his father's disappointed look.

"Didn't your mama told you violence is not a solution?"

"Yea_but. But They talked bad things about Lily." Mr. Jeon sighed again. He wasn't surprised because this is not the first time his son beat his school mates because of Lily.

Mr. Jeon know his son wasn't an aggressive type of kid. He was a rather calm and quiet child. But like anyone else, he also has a trigger button on him. And that was... His one and only lil sis Lily. One bad word about Lily, Your teeth will see inside of your tummy.

"Do you know why I disappointed with you son?" Mr. Jeon asked sternly and Jungkook only nodded his head. Of course, he knows why his father dissatisfied with him. Nah, not what you think...

"How many_ how many time I had told you not to fight in the school ground. Now it's not the trend you know? Couldn't you be patient? and wait till school hours end? Fighting in the alley like a cool man is the one now trends." Now it's son's turn to let out a sigh. His father was helplessly addicted to K-dramas and movies.

"I'm sorry dad. I will try to be patient next time."

"Good. Don't be a boring kid 'kay? And by the way, did you use my new moves I taught you?" Suddenly, he asked with an exciting tone while rubbing his palm together. Too eager to know about it. And like father, son's face lit up instantly too.

"Yess! The last one you taught me is very cool dad. I'm going to use it more next tim_"

"Oh really?" Suddenly, the goofiness in the air vanished replacing a cold aura with an
abnormally calm voice. Both son and father gulped now drained saliva and looked at the head of the household with a pale face.

"Ha-honey? Haha look, I was about to punish_"

"Shut up" Mrs. Jeon cut him off with a stern voice but with a sweet smile. No need to tell, it's scary.

"I was listening to your father-son duo's interesting conversation for a while now" she holds her husband shoulder in a death grip and Mr. Jeon tried his best not to show his pain.

"And I would love to have another interesting conversation with my hubby too." She said with the sweetest smile and looked ar her husband with burning eyes.

"Ha-honey, d-don't smile like this. It's_ it's scary" and that's when Mrs. Jeon showed her real face. No doubt, she was Furious.

'Shit. We are doomed son'

--------------

"Look here honey, darling, my love_"

"Cut the crap Jeon" Mrs. Jeon glared at her pouty whiny husband in a deadly way.

"Is that what you teaching our son? To fight?" She asked in disbelief and shook her head mumbling an 'I can't believe you'.

"But honey he just protecting our angel." Mr. Jeon tried to defend themselves.

"He is fighting in school! Do you want to ruin his image?"

"Honey don't be mad please_"

"THEN DON'T BE CHILDISH" Mr. Jeon flinched away hearing his wife's mad roar and whined loudly.

"But why you mad at mee?"

"IT'S YOU WHO TAUGHT THOSE THINGS TO HIM."

"But it's kook who fought with them. Why you only blame me? It's not fairrr" Mrs. Jeon stared at his husband for a second and,

"YOU ARE HIS FATHER"

"I'M YOUR HUSBANDDD" The room fell into a deep short silent before Mrs. Jeon break it with a defeated sigh. How dared she forgot the fact that she was raising three children, not two.

"Okay, whatever... But I'm not here to only talk about this." She said with a pointed and calm voice this time. But it's only made Mr. Jeon's anxiety go wild. So he yelled out the first thing that came to his mind.

"I swear honey I did nothing wrong, and whatever it is, it's definitely kook" again, Mr. Jeon let out a tired sigh.

"Shut up already and go open that box. You will know what you did this time." She said pointing at a small black box on the mirror table. Mr. Jeon looked between his wife and the box with panic eyes but nonetheless went to grab the box.

'Oh god please help me. What is this time? Is that some photos of me with my secretary again? But I fired her and now my secretary is a male. Oh shit, I forgot that she is a fojoshiii. Aish.'

Mr. Jeon took the box and looked at his wife again with pleading eyes but only got a cold motion to open the box. So he shakily open the box but there wasn't anything that he expected what would it be. He stiffened on the spot and look at his wife with widened eyes.

"I-is_ is that_ is that_" He couldn't finish his words so he stared at his wife to confirm it. And his whole world began to overflowing with happiness when she nodded her head with a shy smile.

"Oh my god baby I love you so much" He ran towards his wife and hugged her lovingly. He couldn't word out his happiness. He tighten his grip around his wife protectively. His wife is the reason for all happiness he has now. His lucky charm. His world. His everything. He will never able to show how much he grateful towards her. Only could mumble hundreds of 'love you's and 'thank you's near her ear.

"We love you too..."

----------------

"...and the Black Knight came riding his horse and fought with the ugly monster. After that, he killed the ugly monster with his sharp sword and save the princess."

"Yeyyyy!" Lily clapped her hands cheerily when his brother finished her favourite Black Knight bedtime story. Jungkook softly smile at her. He doesn't know how many time he read this story to her, maybe more than a hundred times, but still, it's her favourite. And he doesn't care either. He felt proud when Lily chose him to read her bedtime story over his mother. He felt like he won a lottery. Being his Lily's favourite person was more than a lottery.

"Bunny.." After her little celebration, she spoke while climbing on her brother's chest and laid down. Seems like she wasn't planning to sleep anytime soon.

"Hmm?" Jungkook hummed while wrapping his arms around her little body protectively.

"Where ish Lily Knight?" Lily asked looking up at her brother with a cute pout and earned a confused look from him.

"What?"

"Mommy shay Lily ish plinsas. But Lily don have Knight. Where ish he?" She asked now placing her chin on her brother's chest and stared at him with her bambi eyes.

Jungkook tighten his grip around Lily and pulled her closer if it was possible. He felt an unknown ugly feeling in his chest and he doesn't know why he afraid if he removed his hand from her little body, she will leave him in next second.

"M-me. I'm your Knight."

"Liyalyyy!... But_but_ bunny ish my bunny" Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at her words.

"So? Bunny can be your Knight. Your bunny Knight."

"Bunny Knight?"

"Yep. Bunny Knight. In your favourite story, princess's Knight is Black Knight right?" He asked and received a little confused nod from her.

"So... Like Princess's Knight was Black Knight, Lily's Knight will be Bunny Knight."

"Ooooh" Lily looked at her brother with glowing eyes filled with awes.

"Sho, Bunny Knight will plotet Lily plinsas?"

"Of course, bunny will protect his little princess"

"Lily plomis?"

"Lily promise"

--------------

Mrs. Jeon got starlet when her husband hugged her from behind but nonetheless, she melted on to his body.

"What are you looking at?" Mr. Jeon whispered sniffing her addictive scent from her neck. But soon he began to give some kitten licks on it making his wife go shudder under his touch.

"Yah! Don't you dare you pervert!" She tried to push his husband and received a big fat whine from him.

"But Honeyyyy, I need youuu, can't you see I'm suffering here? It's almost more than five months we_Ouch!" Mr. Jeon rub his head where his wife just smacked.

"And can't you see I'm carrying your child? It's your own deeds. So bear with it and shut up." She said while caressing her five months old not so big baby bump. Mr. Jeon pouted and rest his head on his wife's shoulder.

"Whatever... And honey..."

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think our bunny being too much protective over Lily? Not that I'm complaining because it's good and cute but still," Mr. Jeon said while looking at where his wife stared at a little while ago. Where his son and daughter all cuddle up cutely to each other and sleeping soundly on the bed.

"What you think where it came from?"

"Huh?"

"He is just like his father."

"What you meannn??" Mr. Jeon whined again stomping his leg. He is not bad. He swear.

"Huh! Should I remind you what your stupid ass did back then? You practically beat everyone who look at me or confessed to me in uni." Mrs. Jeon said rolling her eyes.

"Aaaish. It's because you are mineee. How dare they even to think about what's minee?" Mr. Jeon said trying his best to defend him.

"Yeah, that's the point."

"What?"

"He is also a possessive brat just like you"

"Yah! Can't you say it nicely?" Mr. Jeon deepened his pout and hid his face on his wife's neck.

"Whatever. Aghh my legs hurt. Bring me to our room. Ahh seriously, i'm getting weaker day by day" Mrs. Jeon said clinging to her husband and demanded to carry her to their bedroom.

"I don't think so. As a woman who bore four children is not easy. You are strong my love" He said lifting her like a bride but he narrowed his eyebrows when he saw the gloomy face of his wife. And then he remembered what he said earlier.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean to_" he tried to say but Mrs. Jeon cut him off.

"Yeah, I know. It's okay_(DING~ DONG~)" Suddenly, they heard their doorbell is ranging.

"Who the hell in this middle of the freakish night?"

"It's just around 8 hubby..." Mrs. Jeon said while chuckling but pouted because hers and her husband's moment got ruined.

"...and there's no any servent at this time so you need to check on it." Mr. Jeon groaned annoyingly but went to check out who is trying to bother them after setting down his wife on the sofa in the living room.

He opened the monitor of the outside camera to check the person outside of the door. there was a black coat man stood there and seems like he wasn't any danger so Mr. Jeon opened the door. But he got shocked when he didn't find any black coat man out there he saw before. Instead, there was a bunch of men with facemasks and guns pointed at him.

He stumbled on his feet and began to shivering in fear when a man in front of him took off his mask and look at him with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Hello~ Mr. Jeon Jungmin"

-----------

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully with Lily on his chest. His protective hands never leaving her little body. But his peace flew away when someone barged into the room suddenly. He shot opened his eyes alarmed but before he knew, Lily was snatched from him by unknown black attire man.

"What?_ what happening here? Who are you?" He looked around the room shockingly and looked back at the two men where a man holding Lily and other one grabbing his hand. He was lost. He couldn't understand what was happening or what to do. Where his mom and dad?

He didn't have a time to think anything about the situation because Lily's crying sound awoke him fully.

"BUNNYY! BUNNYYY!! HURTS. LILY HURTS!" Lily cried in pain because she was hanging in the air. The man had grabbed her by hand and held like some kind of object.

Jungkook's blood boiling in anger. He never let her feel any pain and protect her like a princess. How dare this man to hurt his Lily?

"LET HER GO! DON'T TOUCH HER!" He wriggled in other man's tight grip and tried to get his Lily. but the man was strong and Lily's painful cries made him impatient. He was helpless because he was just a nine years old little kid who against two bulky men. But don't forget he is Jeon Jungkook as well.

"I SAID LET HER GO!" Jungkook yelled and elbowed on man's chest as hard as he could. The man got surprised more than hurts so his grip losses a bit and Jungkook took his chance to run to his sister. On his way, he grabbed a table lamp and jump on the bed. With his full energy, he bounced on the bed as high as the man who holding Lily and hit on his head using the lamp. Still, the attack wasn't enough to make a proper damage on the man but enough to loses his grip on Lily.

It all happened so sudden that the men were shocked for a second. But it was enough for Jk to escape from the room with Lily. They both were scared as hell but Jungkook had to hide it and be brave for Lily.

'Mama? Dada? Where are you?'

"MOM! DAAD! MOMM!" He screamed but got nothing as a reply. He shakily looked back and saw that two men were following them.
He didn't know what to do or where to go. So he did the first thing that came to his mind. He began to run downstair dragging Lily to the living room. But the scene he saw there made him stiffened on the spot.

There were more men in the living room and they all held guns on their hands. But it's not the site that took his attention. It was his parents.

Jungmin was held down by three men and he was covered with his own blood. He was crying helplessly. His body was injured badly and seems like he gave a fight or at least tried. But still, he didn't give up even though his body already giving up on him.

On the other hand, Mrs. Jeon begging on her knees near the specific man's foot. Her lips were bleeding and like her husband, she was a mess too.

"MOMM!" Jungkook cried out as soon as he freed from his shock earning everyone's attention at him. He saw how his parents snapped their heads at him with panic fearful eyes while the specific person looked at him with amusing eyes.

"JUNGKOOK!!! RUN! no-No-NO_ Don't _ please_ LET THEM GO!_ " Jungkook's mother began to shout while trying to stop the man from coming towards her children.

"DONGHYUN!" She shouted again when the man didn't pay any attention to her and this time she managed to take his attention. The man stopped on his track and looked back at her with a smirk and slapped her harshly throwing her to the ground.

"MOM! / EUN AE!" Both father and son screamed.

"You slut. How dare you call me by my name? Did you forget that I'm your master?" He spat while clutching Eun Ae's chin harshly.

"ple-ah please mas-master. don't hurt them" she begged pathetically while crying. She doesn't care about herself anymore. Only her family and her unborn child.

The man chuckled darkly satisfied with her pleading but ignored it. He stood up again and stepped towards Jungkook and Lily. Jungkook tried to hide Lily more into his chest protectively. He tried to back away but earlier two men already holding him not letting him go. He was shaking in fear and tears running down on his cheeks. Same goes for Lily too. She was crying hard and trying to seek more protection from her brother.

"Well... Well... Well... Look what we have there." The man chuckled again while bending at Jungkook's level. He tried to touch Lily's head but to his surprise, his hand got slapped away by the little boy. He amusingly look at Jungkook and stared at his eyes directly. It was obvious that the boy was scared as hell and about to shit on his pants. But still, his fearful eyes holding that bravery suppressing other emotions.

'Interesting'.

Donghyun motion his men to separate the brother and sister.

"NO NO_ DON'T_ DON'T TOUCH US. LET US GO! LET US GO" Jungkook tried to fight back but what a nine years old kid can do?

"BUNNY! BUNNY! NOO! SAVE! BUNNY! LILY SAVE!!" Lily began to cry harder and tried to run back to his brother. She struggled in man's grip like a dying fish and it managed to make the man drop her down. As soon as her little feet touch the floor, she began to run to her brother but before she could go any farther, her delicate body was lifted up like a slice of meat and thrown into the nearest wall harshly by annoyed Donghyun. A painful wail skipped from her rosy mouth and dropped to the floor already unconscious.

"LILY!!!" Both parents and Jungkook screamed out loud. Jungkook bit harshly the man's hand who holding him and ran towards his Lily. He hugged her limped body and tried to wake up her while wiping her bloody forehead.

"lily... Lily... No baby... Please... Wake up." He mumbled and panicked when another man came towards them. He hugged Lily tightly and sobbed. The man tried to separate them again but stopped when his boss ordered him not to.

"Stop. Let them be... for now. But make sure that boy going to see everything that going to happen here and also my little trio. He is a big catch for us" Donghyun said sternly and return his attention to Mr. And Mrs. Jeon. That's when Jungkook saw that there were another three boys with the black attire men and they were about his age or older. They also wore black attires and for his shock, they held completely blank and poker face. He made eye contact with one of tall boy among the trio and he quickly averted his eyes to the floor.

"LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER!" Jungmin yelled at Donghyun furiously and struggled on men's tight grip.

"Aish... Mr. Jungmin. Can't you see? I'm just trying to get what's mine" Donghyun said with a smirk and ignored the man's yellings and stepped towards Eun Ae who crying on the floor clutching her stomach securely.

"You stupid slut. You really thought you can escape from me huh? Did you thought you did a good job hiding behind your lovely husband's back?" Donghyun asked tilting his head to the side amusingly and chuckled darkly.

"Tsk. How pathetic you are... I knew about your stupid plans even before you escape from me with your Romeo but I didn't want to ruin the fun." He said and both Eun Ae and Jungmin looked at him shockingly.

"What? Shocked? Haha, I just wanted to let you feel the happiness so... I can enjoy more while crushing it." He continued again with a devil look. A psycho who addicted to the blood.

"You did a really naughty thing escaping from your master my little slut. So today..." He leaned near her ear and...

"...you are going to get punished by your master for disobeying him" Eun Ae began to tremble so hard and began to mumble 'sorry's and 'pleases' again and again. Donghyun grabbed her by his elbow harshly and yanked her up to her feet. He dragged her and pushed on a wall in front of Jungmin.

"What_ WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO YOU MONSTER? LET HER GO" Jungmin screamed in top of his lungs when Donghyun began to touch his wife inappropriately. Like before, Donghyun just ignored his yellings. He held Eun Ae's hands on a hand lock with his one hand and used other one to grab her chin and make her look at his face.

"Today... We're going to give your husband a nice show. Aren't you excited?" Donghyun whispered with his lustful voice and Eun Ae could feel her blood turning into the water. She whimpered weakly and tried to break free from this monster but, for the unfortunate, she was nothing compared to this monster's strength.

After that moment, their real life tragedy had begun. A heartless monster who lost his human side a long time ago did a most cruellest crime like he doing something common. The sorrowful cries boomed through the mansion and no one there to hear it on the outside.

A woman who carrying her lover's child got raped by a beast in front of her lovely husband and her little son. She only could cry and cry till she couldn't do anymore. No one there to help her and the night sky began to cry with angry thunders like it could feel the mother's agony.

Her husband cried his heart out and screamed helplessly not able to save his wife. He felt worthless and weak. He cursed at himself for letting this all happen. And on the other side, the little boy stared at the cruelty with widened terror full eyes. He doesn't know what's happening, he hadn't any idea but he knew that whatever it was, his mother was in pain as the monster tortured her. He hide his sister's body more into his chest while leaning onto the wall more, wishing it could swallow him. His fearful mind couldn't think properly as he sobbed hard hoping this disaster to turn into a nightmare so he can wake up in the morning and complain about it to his mother. She will comfort him and he can make a story and tell it to his Lily how was he brave in his nightmare. But unfortunately, he is not going to wake up anytime soon.

After half an hour, that felt like forever, the cries had died down and the whole mansion fell into a gloomy silence. Only the sound of rain and its growls could hear.

Eun Ae was dropped on the floor like a living dead body and his lifeless eyes stared at nothing. She didn't cry anymore as her eyes run out from tears and energy. Or she didn't want to cry anymore. She didn't even bother to hide her body from her ripped clothes that still hanging on her body. And Jungmin was no better than her. He also stared at his wife with his own dried lifeless eyes. But the disaster did not end yet.

Donghyun chuckled devilishly satisfied with his disgusting deeds. The feeling he felt now was amazing but he wanted more. He took a deep breath feeling the sadistic aura that managed to give him a sense of power.

"Aghh... It was a good sex my little slut. You made your master happy with your little cries. But still... your punishment is not ended yet." He hold out his hand and one of his men came and place a shiny dagger on his palm.

"Didn't I told you... You are mine and you can't look at any men other than me... But still, you dared to do it" He cares the blade with his fingertips and smirk when he saw a blood line making its way. Cleaning the blade with his own blood.

"And didn't I told you... You can only bear my children and again... You dared to have one, two... And another one is on its way." That words managed to worsen the fire in Eun Ae's burning heart as she looked at Donghyun with her fearful pleading eyes.

"Mas_master_ please_ th-they didn't do_do anything wrong. It's_it's me_ it's me who you want right? Please_please_ let them go.. Master..." She began to plead even though she knows that her pleading can't do anything to melt the monster's heart. Oh right. His heart was already dead a long time ago.

Donghyun just smirked evilly and bend down on one knee in front of Eun Ae. He grabbed her face harshly and place the blade on her five months old baby bump.

"You should have think about it before my little slut. But no. You wanted to have a lovely family with that idiot... And... Shouldn't you be thankful to me for giving you a chance to make a dream Palace this much high?" He said while pushing the blade into her soft skin on her tummy little by little. Eun Ae let out a whimper but she was too weak to stop him.

"And today... I'm going to destroy it in front of your eyes... First, say bye bye to your little bloody fetus." The moment those words released from his mouth Eun Ae's eyes widened with full terror but before she even could think anything, she felt a sharp pain piercing in her stomach.

"EUN AEE!!!" Jungmin screamed and tried to run to her forgetting his gunshot injuries on his knees making him dropped to the ground again. The pain he felt now in his heart was not comparable with any wound he had on his body.

Eun Ae shakily look down where the pain coming from. Her eyes widened and mouth slightly opened. With her wobbling lips, she looked at her husband with an apologetic look before leaning on the wall again in sitting position while coughing the blood out from her mouth. She didn't even bother to try to stop the blood from coming out from the wound which still decorated with the dagger killing his precious unborn baby.

"Ah-ah. Don't sleep yet my slut. The show is not end yet." Donghyun said with a fake sweet voice and pulled back the dagger harshly. Eun Ae didn't even flinch at that but just stared at her husband who did the same. Look like both lovers already accepted their fate.

Donghyun stood up from there and walked towards Jungmin who tackled down to the floor by his men. He licked the blood coated blade and look back at Eun Ae with his signature Devilish smirk.

"Now say bye to your hubby~" and with a blink of an eye, Jungmin slowly dropped to the floor with a sliced neck. His eyes never leaving his lovers eyes. And with the last lovely gaze towards his wife, he let out the last breath.

On the other hand, Jungkook just stared at them with widened tear running eyes and a gaping mouth. His mind was blank and not processing well. Everything was happened just like that now his both parents lifeless on the floor and his Lily unconscious in his arms. The floor covered in his loved ones hot blood simply turning into cold one. Is this end?..... Unfortunately, not yet.

"Aghh... This was fun more than I thought." Donghyun said while chuckling darkly and cracked his neck bones.

"Now we have to give them a goodbye party." He said and motioned at his men by his hand. Understanding their boss's sign, two men came forward and dragged the Jungmin's dead body and Eun Ae's dying body to the middle. And another one came with a gallon of petrol and spread it on the bodies. After that Donghyun took out his favourite cigarette and lit it with his Golden lighter. He inhaled a deep breath from poison smoke and look at the two bodies on the ground. He let out a dry chuckle when he saw how Eun Ae's hand wrap around Jungmin's cold hand weakly.

"You crazy bitch" with a wave of anger, he threw the lit up lighter at them and in a second, the fire Eagle spread its wings all over the lovers' lifeless bodies burning them to the ashes.

Donghyun let out a puff of smoke calmly and turned his attention to the little boy who sat corner in the room while hugging his sister. The boy wasn't crying anymore. Too shocked to do anything. He smirked satisfied with the reaction of the boy.

'Big catch indeed'

"Is that thing dead?" Donghyun asked pointing his chin at the little girl that melted in the brother's protective arms.

"I think yes boss. She didn't wake up and lost so much blood too."

"Then burn it with them" He said without any caring. Like he just ordering to burn some garbage. With a nod, a man came forward and tried to grab the little body from the boy.
That's when Jungkook snapped out from his shock.

"D-don't_ DON'T TOUCH US. GO AWAY! NO!" Jungkook screamed and tried his best to protect his lovely sister from this monster's hand but what he can do? He was just a little boy. And already exhausted from everything that happened. He endured so many things that a kid in his age shouldn't even think about. He was tired physically and mentally. But still, he didn't want to give up.

"NO! NO!! NO!!!. GO AWAY. DON'T TOUCH HER. LET HER GOO. NOO! YOU ARE HURTING HER!"

"Shut the fuck up kid. She is dead." Another man came from behind and pull him to the back and held him in an iron grip. Jungkook only could scream and cry. He begged not to hurt her. But no one listened to him. He pathetically pleaded at the man but he just ignored him and just dragged the little girl's body on the floor like trash. Without any feeling, he threw the four years old little girl to the fire where her parents also burning in the middle of the room.

Jungkook screamed and tried to run to the fire but suddenly, he holt his movements and stiffened on the spot like a statue. His heart began to throbbing painfully and he forgot to breathe that moment. The moment he heard the most heart-piercing painful howl from his Lily.

'Li..ly...'

She wasn't dead. Her delicate body felt everything. jungkook stared at the fire with sorrowful eyes till the sound of agony from his sister died down as her soul left with her parents. The sweet voice that warmed his heart and used to sing for him with her baby language, the same sweet voice run through him again breaking him to pieces by pieces. And this was the last thing he witnessed before dropping to the ground and letting the darkness to eat him up fully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

(I want to go to the beach. I'm waiting for someone who can take me to the beach.)

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 8.5K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...
559K 28.3K 75
In which Jeon Jungkook falls in love with a pretty boy and tries to win his heart at any cost and under any circumstance. Will they find true love? "...
477K 19.8K 85
Best friends as young kids developing a love that is indescribable, as strings of fate connected their hearts, the son of a powerful man falling for...