Sleepy Bois Inc One Shots - a...

Door PeganPenguin35

I am making one shots. I can do requests check the request page. LOTS OF ANGST. READ ALL CHAPTER Triggers. M... Meer

Author's Note and Request Page
Requests
Creeper Crunch a/n
Just your freindly reminder
Plates
Water and Pain
Little Space
Tuesday
A Siren's Call
Underwater
Pink
Little Space Pt. 2
Summoning a Friend
Homeless?
Bloodied Bread
Cuddles
I Lika Da Bee
Names
The Author
Ghosts
Braided Warfare
Not My Memories
My Best Friend
Deadnamed
Littlespace pt. 3
U Locks
The Record Player Song
Lemons
Just One Big Happy Family Pt. 1
Just One Big Happy Family Pt. 2
Just One Big Happy Family Pt. 3
Watch Winding
Stimming
Going Home
Going Home Pt. 2
Niki Soot
A Siren's Call Pt. 2
Stimming Pt. 2
Gender is Dumb
The Cape
Can You Speak?
Headaches
His Past Life
Paperwork
3 Canon Lives
Littlespace Pt. 4
Radiation Muteness
The Music Store
Homeless Pt. 2
U Locks Pt. 1.5
Sally
Little Space Karl
Carl and Karen
Cuddles
Broken Frame; Broken Family
Voices & Elytra
Birthdays
Adventures of Bee Boy and Big Man
Piglet
U Locks Pt. 2
Hey Mamas
Hoodies
Flower Crowns
Over Bound
Angels
Littlespace Pt. 4
Shopping
Wilby
Rest in Pieces
Littlespace #5
Unwilling Change Pt. 1
Enter Title Here- Sneak Peak
Questions
Pegan and Technoblade- Sneak Peak
Soldier, Poet, King- Sneak Peak
Unwilling Change Pt. 2
Edited
Mermaid & Fridge
Littlespace #6
Gender Is Dumb Pt. 2
Too What?
Unwilling Change- Sneak Peek
Voices & Elytra Pt. 2
Your New Author
Littlespace Karl #2
Should Have
Not Tommy
Names Pt. 2
Unfinished
Clipped
Absolutely Trash One-shot
Summoning A Friend Pt. 2
Wonderland House
Headbutts & Therapy
Hoodies
Journal

Just One Big Happy Family Pt. 4

1.3K 54 7
Door PeganPenguin35

{nightmares, suicidal thoughts, insomnia}

Tommy groaned as he walked into his first period. He just wanted to sleep. He was really fucking tired. He hadn't slept at all last night. Or the night before that. He wished he didn't have nightmares that would wake him up screaming. He didn't need to bother the others and he definitely didn't need the constant reminders of his birth parents. He was seated near the front so sleeping was not an option.

He rolled his eyes and sat down. He drowned out all of the lessons and focused on his own things. If he did his homework during lunch he could stream with Tubbo tonight. Unless Tubbo was streaming with Ranboo. Tubbo streaming with Ranboo wasn't supposed to get to him. Tubbo still tried to stream with him and Tubbo would call him almost every night.

He tried to force these thoughts to the back of his mind and then the bell rang. He stood quickly, a wave of dizziness wrapping around him, he rushed out of the room heading to his next class. The students around him were all doing their own thing because it was lunch break but he didn't have anything to do so he often ate in one of his classes. The teachers didn't mind. As much as his personality was loud it was only properly out when he had people to bounce it off of. He got to the class and sat in the back. He put his head on the table and quickly fell asleep.

The bell woke him and he looked around. Students were getting up and leaving. He made eye contact with the teacher who motioned him to her desk. He waited until everyone was gone before approaching. She asked him the normal are you okay and then sent him on his way home. He headed home working on his homework while he walked. He hadn't done anything during lunch so he needed to catch up. After a little while he looked up and realized he was almost home. He quickly put his stuff away and climbed up a tree that he had started spending time in.

As he settled into the seat that felt almost natural he let his mind wander. He held onto the branch in front of him. It always felt like a roller coaster seat because it had a branch going straight in front of the one he was seated on. He looked down. Would it kill him? Probably not. Maybe if he fell directly on his head? Risk of just getting a broken skull. No way to try and not risk surviving dumb ass. He shrugged the rude voice away. He pulled an energy drink out of his bag. He had stolen it from Techno. He chugged the first half of it before he started to relax a bit. He liked to imagine the sugar and caffeine setting into his veins and brain. It gave him a bit of a placebo rush one might say.

After sitting in the tree for another thirty minutes, slowly finishing the drink, he jumped down and started to finish his path home. When he arrived everyone else was already there. They told the boy to get ready to go to the mall. After putting his bag in his room and changing out of the uncomfortable school clothes, he bounced down the stairs and they left the house loud laughs and happy sounds could be heard coming from them. Just one big happy family, right?

that's the last of the one big happy family ones. did you like them?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

21.9K 512 52
Request page: OPEN POG! Uh this book will have the following: •Dream •Sapnap •Technoblade •Georgenotfound •Tubbo •Tommy •Slimecicle •Wilbur •Purpled ...
9.1K 376 36
[discontinued] ◇REQUESTS OPEN◇ Credits will be given :D Mostly TommyInnit oneshots, most of them are angst. Trigger warnings are written at the begi...
365K 4.5K 25
This is x reader, and I do not allow smut. Requests closed. Cover is NOT my art. BOOK IS COMPLETED One of the best ranks: 12 on Technoblade, 122 o...
98.9K 1K 112
DISCONTINUED -- +oneshots and preferences +fluff +(i can't really write angst or smut, but i will try on my own accord, so don't request it) +afab!re...