horror movie killers x reader...

By SamV73

already explained on the title, feel free to request killers or senarios! Most of the start off killers are w... More

their jealousy on a scale.
their Nickname for you.
their reaction to seeing or meeting your ex.
brahms heelshire imagine:
would they do anything for you?
what theyd do/say if you want to break up.
your nickname for them!
the slashers find you.
their apologies and love.
sawyer twins imagine:
brahms heelshire imagine:
hello! [A/N]
slashers react to their s/o being a demon.
slashers react to their (s/o) being murdered:
new slashers: norman bates and Anna ivers!
pregnant (s/o)! [part 1 of 2]
pregant (s/o)! [part 2 of 2, labor!]
drunk slashers...!
how the slashers would raise their kid!
venting [A/N]
you do something cute or badass!
they get jealous...again.
WeLl HeLlO tHeRe [A/N]
...fuck. [A/N]
new characters!
they become supernatural [or human]
slashers react to their (s/o) being a gen Z.
botfriend!michael x reader x jealous!stu
insane!brahms x reader angst.
voicemails after an argument
what happens when you come home.
yo! [A/N]
John x reader angst
boyfriend!michael x reader x jealous!stu
new slasher!!
am working h a r d [A/N]
slashers thoughts of their s/o's body type
Michael Myers Imagine!
slashers react to their s/o in the bath
their 'adult love' craving on a scale. [+kinks]
cuddling headcannons!
check this person out! [A/N]
if their s/o had an incurable disease.
new slashers!
how you met in the beginning.
requests? [A/N]
michael myers imagine!
Billy Lenz x reader angst.
if you got kidnapped [oh boy...]
slashers react to finding their s/o on the floor.
nice [A/N]
Stu Matcher x fem!reader
JASON NO- [A/N]
im sorry my readers ;-; [A/N]
THE GOBLIN RETURNS [A/N]
slashers reacting to their s/o's baby pictures!
them if they fell for you.
requests? give please! [A/N]
slashers react to you killing someone.
their s/o giving them the silent treatment
rating 'adult time' with them. [Plus their size/look]
character debates! [A/N]
accidentally hurting their S/O
their apologies.
repo man characters and what infatuates them about you.
yandere slashers!
oh G O D- (A/N)
I L I V E (A/N)

slashers react to their s/o not sleeping because of nightmares

15.7K 225 36
By SamV73

Requested by Emodragon2006!

Brahms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first hes amazed by how long you can stay up, but then he gets mad, you're always so tired and you keep dozing off in places he cant find you!

When he finds you asleep in a broom closet, he sees you close to tears, moving around in your sleep, he's seen some of his nanny's have nightmares...so he knows whats going on, he'll sit in the closet and pull you close to him, mumbling that hes here, now hes more afraid than he was before, you actually had a reason to staying up, so hes gotta watch you to make sure you dont doze off near the godamn oven!

Michael~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayeee thats him, He'll ward of sleeping a lot too, yet unlike you, its hard to tell. He gets stressed when he realizes you havent slept for longer than two days, and then he starts to get even more stressed when he catches you asleep in a bath...full of water.

He realizes why you're not sleeping when hes sitting next to you on the couch, you were asleep and he was just watching you, when he started seeing you move around a little, mumbling as a cold sweat went on your face..he woke you up and put you on his lap, just..hugging you, now hes determined to help you with your nightmares.

Chucky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hes no fool to insomnia, so he thinks you just have a sleeping problem, but he slowly notices its not, and you're just keeping yourself awake, at first hes pissed, you need sleep moron!

One night he hears you mumbling about something, he looks over to you and watches you jump up from your spot and gasp like you were drowning, he realizes its a nightmare, and puts two and two together...you're afraid to sleep because of them. He'll start talking to you, distracting you from it until he thinks your calmer...he'd probably try to steal sleep aids with his smol hands.

Billy/stu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy was sleeping and Stu couldn't, so he went into the kitchen, where he caught you drawing on a notebook on the table, he says hi and goes to get a snack, not thinking anything about it, but it happens a few more times, and at around the 4th time of finding out you were awake at 3am...he gets worried.

Him and Billy go into detective boyfriend mode to find out why their third musketeer is always up...they quickly realized that you're not waking up that late, you're just never sleeping. In the morning they get high strength sleep aid stuff and give it to you, if you wake up from a nightmare at night, they'll probably try to hug [smother-] you back to sleep.

Chop-top~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as he finds out youre not sleeping, he gets out his little 'sleep aid' things and lights them, but when you refuse...he gets worried.

This sonofabitch gets sneaky, basically stalking you to find out whats wrong, one time he sees you asleep, you jump up with a horrified look, and thats how he immediately knows...now hes gonna give you hugs, like, forever.

Thomas/jed~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He used to have nightmares of the asylum almost every night, so when you stop sleeping with him, he starts having them again, not even realizing thats the reason you havent been sleeping.

One night, he wakes up from a horrible nightmare and stumbles off to find you, and there you are, outside with bags under your eyes. He slowly makes his way to you, before falling to his knees, saying he cant sleep without you there, and whatevers going on, he wants to help.

Nubbins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry to say, but this fucker wouldnt notice a difference until it got really bad.

One day everyone was in the livingroom, and as your Lover calls your name to get you there too, you almost fall, propping yourself on the wall, you look like hell and you're too weak to stand on your own anymore, when you fall and go unconscious, he jolts from his seat and puts both hands on your shoulders, screaming for drayton to come and help.

John~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Immediately knows somethings wrong, but doesnt have the voice to ask. He'll keep an eye on you until he feels like its worse, then he'll probably get extremely fidgety and nervous.

One day, you fall asleep standing and flop to the floor, and let me say that john screamed, he ran to your side and held you tight, mumbling pleas that you arent dead, but when he feels a heartbeat, he immediately relaxes. He stays by your side until you wake up, then he talks to you about it.

Norman~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He probably has a sleeping problem too, so when he starts seeing the slightest signs you're having problems with sleep, its norman to the rescue!

If he wakes up and sees you trying to leave the bed, he'll grab you and hold you in his arms, refusing to let you go, and if he hears you mumbling or whimpering in your sleep, he'll try to make you feel calmer by messing with your hair and holding your hand.

Marina~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, she definitely has insomnia and nightmares, so when she realizes you do...you suffer together. You two will be up constantly, talking or just doing random stuff.

If it gets really bad, Marina will tell you that you both need help, and she'll seek out medical assistance or sleeping aids, you wont go through it alone, she'll suffer beside you until you're better.

Billy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...sleep sex? Sleep sex.

No joke, if he hears you mumbling or crying in your sleep, he'll get worried and fidgety, he'll be that asshole that shakes you awake, but its clear he -for once- isnt trying to annoy you, hes genuinely afraid that you're hurt or having a problem while youre asleep.

Expect cuddles, tsundere Billy, and waking up to him talking to you, thinking youre asleep and trying to make sure youre having good dreams.

Ryan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soft boi shall hug you when you're scared. He almost immediately knows, as hes a light sleeper and immediately feels when you're not in bed.

He'll hold you close at night, mumbling about his love for you and your relationship together, He'll feel happy when he keeps you asleep, and he'll always be around you at night to make sure you're okay and not anxious.

Penny~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Go ahead human.", he'll act unfazed, but in reality he's a wreck, every time you fall asleep and scream yourself awake, hes tearing up inside, it gets to a point where he starts stress eating...a lot of kids go missing.

One night, when you jolt up screaming from a nightmare, he snaps, running up to you and grabbing you by the shoulders, saying he'll break down if you dont start sleeping right...he'll probably lie in bed staring at you at night, making sure you dont wake up.

Freddy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He'll be first to know, some nights he goes into your head to see what you're doing when youre asleep, around the third night he sees you have a nightmare, he gets concerned.

He'll start sneaking sleep aids at night, into your tea or your coffee, hoping to make you tired enough to keep you from getting nightmares...if it doesnt work, hell start getting mad at the doctors, have fun with nightmares doctor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 84 20
Welcome to my first Horror Slashers / DBD One-Shot book! I hope you enjoy! :D
93.8K 1.1K 40
I write about slashers. Requests are always open! List: Billy Loomis Bo Sinclair Brahms Heelshire Bubba Sawyer Carrie White Chucky Hannibal Lecter Fr...
444K 8.6K 21
•Scenarios mixed with Slasher one shots, as I've seen that only a few of these exist - I've read almost all of the ones on Wattpad and I grew so frus...
781 27 5
things always get better. and all things must end. *content warning*