βœ“THE SPACE BETWEEN THE STARS|...

By BisexualCricket

{BakuDeku Celebrity/Fake Dating Au} *THE NOVELLA IS COMING TO A WATTPAD NEAR YOU SOON ;)* Worldwide star Gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One: Yes I'm Re-Writing It, Your Point?
Chapter Two: Izu The Artist *Chef Kisses*
Chapter Three: Artistic Drunk
Chapter Four: Did I Mention Angst?
Chapter Five: #NotMyMamaInko
Chapter Six: Dadzawa Confirmed
Chapter Seven: Lovely Blemishes
Chapter Eight: Words Left Unsaid
Chapter Nine: I Know . . .
Chapter Ten: French Girls
Chapter Eleven: Waves
Chapter Twelve: Pitter Patter Memories
Chapter Thirteen: Cherish . . .
Chapter Fourteen: Pt. 1 Three Days
Chapter Fifteen: Pt. 2 Three Days
Chapter Sixteen: Where You Go I Follow . . .
Chapter Seventeen: . . . No Matter How Far.
Chapter Eighteen: It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!
Chapter Nineteen: Naked Drawings 'n Shit
Epilogue: When Stars Collide
Bonus Chap, Q n A!! |00|

Not rlly a bonus chap just an announcement?

2.4K 102 25
By BisexualCricket

Hey, you! Yes you, the potato chip motherfucker reading gay fanfics instead going to their Zoom classes!

Are you sad that Cricket's BkDk book The Space Between The Stars just ended?? Are you all sad that you've read all her other BkDk books and want more? Well, you're in fucking luck.

But not rlly because it's another gut-wrenching, angsty one that will bring pain. pain. pain. did I mention pain? But it's angst with a happy ending and it's a short story, plus I have chapters pre-written so at some point their will be a chapter dump so I won't leave you all with cliffhangers . . . maybe . . . :)

Anywho!

Go read: THE ART OF THORNS 

{Hanahaki au} 

"𝙄𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪'𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣, 𝙆𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞'𝙨 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡."
*** 

Falling in love was stupid. Falling in love with someone Katsuki deemed to be his greatest rival was even stupider. 

It had been that way for as long as he could remember, constant doctors appointments with complaints of difficulty breathing, medication after medication, till they finally came to a conclusion. Katsuki had been ten. His parents had been happy. But then the doctors delivered the news that no parent wanted to hear about their child:Katsuki had Hanahaki Disease. 

And the more his feelings grew and the older he got, the more Katsuki's life span dwindle and the more he distanced himself from Izuku. So, when unaccounted for events strike the students of U.A. Katsuki and Izuku are forced to spend more time with one another. And only one questions remains: 

Will it be his love for Izuku that finally kills Katsuki?

Are you excited?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 197 29
Previously called "Paris" -- "Kacchan, this isn't working. I want to break up." Wait, what? Katsuki's heart drops to his feet, hands freezing in plac...
102K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
17.1K 251 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
4.3K 149 9
Izuku Midoriya lost his hearing as a kid, when he and his parents had unfortunately got into a car incident. And that car accident, ended up turning...