๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ โŽฏ ๐‚๐จ๏ฟฝ...

Door sedabxbe

๐๐”๐„๐„๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐‘๐€ In which Mara Abrams still has a lot more to do to prove herself and become the best... Meer

๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š.
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„.
๐ข๐ข. ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐‚๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐–๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐œ๐ค
๐•. ๐’๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐•๐ˆ. ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฒ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐ˆ๐—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐—. ๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ
๐—๐ˆ. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐ญ๐ก
๐—๐ˆ๐•. ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘.
๐—๐•. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐—๐•๐ˆ. ๐๐จ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐€ ๐‹๐ข๐š๐ซ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ. ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž

๐ข. ๐‘๐ž๐›๐ž๐ฅ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€ ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž

6.6K 199 339
Door sedabxbe

Chapter One
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE

Ryan walked out of his room to go to school and looked down the hall to Mara's door. He's barely seen his twin in the last two weeks. She's either been at Cobra Kai with Tory or with Hawk.

He walked down the hall to her door and right when he was about to knock a moan came from inside. Scrunching his face in disgust he backs up and walks quickly to the kitchen. Was that what he and Miguel looked like to everyone?

Ryan quickly pushed the thought out of his head. Miguel and him weren't together anymore. Yes, he still cared about the boy and went to visit him in the hospital but he was 100% sure they were broken up. If Miguel woke, sorry when Miguel woke up, Ryan would need to find the courage to tell the boy that.

He pulled out his phone and texted the group chat saying he was on his way to school. After the whole school fight Moon, Ryan, and Max had made a group chat to talk. Unfortunately, since Yasmine was coming back and would join their small friend group she would be added to the chat too. Ryan just hoped she wasn't still a bitch.

The boy grabbed his keys and left the house.

    Inside Mara's room, a sweaty and out of breath Hawk collapsed beside her and pulled the sheets over his lower half. Hawk looked over at the girl beside him and couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she was. These past two weeks had been euphoric for the both of them. Finally being together after years of pining felt amazing, but the sex was on another level.

Mara got up and started to walk towards the bathroom. Hawk watched her go and he put an arm behind his head as he admired her. She turned her head back to look at him. "Are you going to get ready or just stare at me? We have school in an hour."

"I think I'll stare."

     Mara grabbed his clothes from the floor and threw them at him. "Go home, shower and I'll meet you at school."

     "Why can't I shower here with you?" A tiny smirk played on his lips and she put her hand on her hip unimpressed.

     Because if you do we'll never leave the house. Now go!"

     Hawk put up his hands up in surrender and watched as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. God he loved her. He quickly slipped his clothes back on and left her house to get himself ready.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     "Sup, front wedgie." Yasmine tried to calm herself as she heard yet another insult from a person who she used to insult herself. She looked over at Moon and Ryan who were beside her. "What happened to this place? I go to Paris for one summer and the losers are running the school?"

     Moon looked at her and smiled sadly. "I'd be a little nicer. Half the kids in school know karate now."

     "Does that make Aisha Queen bitch?"

     Ryan rolled his eyes at her as Moon continued talking to the girl. "You didn't hear? After the fight, her parents moved her to a private school. They even put their house up for sale."

     "At least there's some good news."

     "Maybe for you. I feel bad for Sam. Her and Aisha were friends since they were little."

     Ryan checked his phone again and groaned in frustration. "Have you talked to Mara at all in the past two weeks," he asked Moon.

     Moon shook her head sadly. "I tried texting and calling, but she never answered."

     Yasmine scoffed at them. "Why are you so worried about her? She's a bitch just like Aisha."

     Ryan glared at her. "Don't talk about her like that. If anyone is a bitch it's you for bullying a bunch of kids for years."

     Yasmine stepped up to him. "Don't act so high and mighty. The last time I checked you were a bully too."

     Moon pushed the two apart. "Let's not fight ok? This year is going to be full of positive energy and I won't let you two or anyone else ruin it. Just try and get along. Now Ryan are you saying you haven't seen her at all?"

     "Maybe once or twice, but she's been really distant."

The trio continued to walk and Yasmine stopped in her tracks when she looked at the door. "No effing way." Moon and Ryan looked at her confused before looking in the same direction.

     Moon's jaw dropped. "Holy shit that's—"

     An arm wrapped around both Moon and Yasmine's shoulders and Max stuck his head between the two of them. "Hot. That's hot."

     The four watched as Mara strutted into school like she owned the place. She had sunglasses on and her half-dyed hair fell down her back in curls. She was wearing a dark green crop top with a leather skirt and her combat boots. The group watched as she walked past a group of boys who were staring at her and winked before going to her locker.

     Ryan thought this was the best time to confront her and rushed over to her, the three of them following him. "Uh Mars, are you feeling ok?"

Mara looked at her brother and smiled at him. "I feel great."

Max leaned on the locker beside hers. "Yeah you do Bobby."

Mara pulled her sunglasses down slightly to look at the boy and rolled her eyes. Her gaze drifted over and landed on Yasmine and a devilish grin overtook her features. She pushed her sunglasses back up and walked up to the girl. "Hey, Yasmine."

"Mara."

Mara leaned closer to Yasmine and put one hand on the locker beside the blonde's head. She leaned in so her lips were right next to Yasmine's ear. "We, are going to have so much fun this year."

She pulled away and smiled at the group. "See you all later. I have to get to class on time." Her gaze drifted over to Moon. "You know. Be a good girl and all."

     The group watched as she walked away and Ryan turned around and stood in front of them. "Something is definitely wrong with her. She's wearing sunglasses inside. Who wears sunglasses inside?"

     Max who was still watching the girl walk down the hall shook his head. "I think she's fine. Really fine." He finally took his gaze off the girl when she was out of sight and looked at the group who were all staring at him. "What?"

     "Were you checking out my sister?"

     Max looked between his friends and started to back up. "I uh have to get to class. Bye!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mara walked down the hall to get to her last class of the day when her shoulder bumped into someone else's. She turned around and came face to face with Gia.

"Hey, Mara. Where's your partner?"

Mara glared at her. "Where's yours? Considering you needed him to help you win a fight against me. What would you do if I fought you right here, right now?" She started to walk closer to the Asian girl and Gia found herself backing up. "Who would help you?"

"You can't. You would get in trouble."

Mara backed the girl into a wall and smirked. "You're not the only one with a rich daddy who likes to protect his reputation. I can do whatever the hell I want whenever the hell I want. Talk to me when you're done being a pussy Gia."

Mara winked at her and walked into her classroom. She sat down in one of the seats and sighed. She knew her dad wouldn't pay for her to get out of trouble, but Gia didn't need to know that. Nobody did.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

      Mara laid down on her bed, her head hanging off the edge. "And then I told her to come to me when she's done being a pussy. She thinks she's all that because she was able to kick me down a few stairs while my hands were being held back."

     "God she's such a bitch," Tory said as she looked through the books on Mara's bookshelf. "Was LaRusso there?"

     "No, I didn't see her." Mara sat up and looked at her best friend. "She was probably too scared to come."

     Tory chuckled and turned to her for a second. "Probably. How's Hawk?"

     Mara smiled. "He's amazing. He does this thing where he pulls out right before he—"

     "Woah! I do not need to hear about your sex life."

     Mara's eyes widened and she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry. Things have been going great. I really love him. If I told my 12-year-old self that she would be dating her crush, let alone having sex with him, she would call me crazy."

Tory laughed at her and took a book out of the shelf. "I think if you told any twelve-year-old they would be having sex in the future they would call you gross and run and tell their mommy."

Mara snorted. "I guess you're right. Which book did you pick?"

     Tory held it up to her and Mara looked at the title. Crooked Kingdom. Mara stood up and pulled another book from her shelf. "Here read Six of Crows first." She pointed to the book in Tory's hands. "That's the second book."

Tory nodded and took the book from her. "I will. I have a lot of free time now that I'm not doing karate anymore."

"You know I can help you with your bills. I was thinking about getting a job and I honestly don't need the money as much as you do."

Tory shook her head. "It's fine. I don't want you to spend your money on me. I've got it handled."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Abrams! Now let's pick out something for you to wear on your date tonight."

"We're not going out. He's just coming over and we're going to watch a movie or something. His mom doesn't let him go out on school nights."

Tory smirked at her. "I'm not talking about clothes. I'm talking about what you're going to wear under them."

Mara looked at her and shook her head before smirking. "I have plenty of options."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

       "Mom, Dad, I'm home," Gia called as she entered her home.

     Her mom came around the corner and smiled at her. "Your dad was called into work for an emergency, but he'll be back by dinner. How was school?"

     "As good as school can be."

     "That girl who attacked you didn't bother you did she?"

     "No mom. I'm uh going to go call Sam. She wasn't at school today."

     "Ok honey. I'll call you when dinner is ready."

     Gia nodded and went up the stairs to her room. She dropped her bag by the door and went over to her computer to call Sam.

The Larusso girl didn't pick up at first but eventually she did and Gia noticed how upset she looked. "Hey, Sam. What's wrong? I didn't see you at school today."

"I just couldn't do it, G. I was going up the stairs and all I could see was Miguel falling and Tory slicing me with that bracelet again. The memories are too painful there. And it doesn't help that everyone thinks I'm crazy now."

Gia nodded. "You're not crazy, Sam. You were just defending yourself. Cobra Kai was at school today acting like they run the place."

"Of course they are."

Gia bit her lip. "Have you heard from Robby?"

Sam shook her head. "No. My dad's been looking, but there's no sign of him. I'm starting to get really worried."

"Same. You'll tell me if you find him."

"Yeah, of course. Listen I have to go now G, but I'll see you at school tomorrow. Maybe."

Gia nodded and hung up. She closed her computer and dropped her head onto her desk. She was really worried about Robby. She hoped he was ok. Wherever he was.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     Ryan held a bouquet of flowers in his hand as he stood inside the elevator at the hospital. He had been coming here almost every day to check up on Miguel. Since the boy was still in the ICU, Ryan wasn't allowed to visit him, but he always left flowers with Ms. Diaz for her to put in Miguel's room.

     He found Ms. Diaz sitting in one of the chairs outside Miguel's room and she smiled when she saw him approaching. "Ryan, how are you?"

     She hugged him and he didn't hesitate to hug her back. "I'm doing good. How is he?"

Carmen looked at the boy sadly. "Still nothing, but I'm holding out hope. He's a fighter."

"Yeah, he is."

"I have to ask. You two didn't seem like you were on good terms the day before school started. Did something happen between you two?"

Ryan opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by rushing footsteps and loud beeping. Carmen noticed them all running to Miguel's room and she quickly rushed over to see what was happening.

Ryan followed behind her and watched as a few doctors tried to push Ms. Diaz away from the door. "What's happening? What's wrong with Miggy?"

"Ma'am I'm going to need you to calm down and back up."

"What is happening to my baby?"

The doctor looked at her in frustration but never the less was able to put a slight smile on her face. "He's waking up."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

First chapter of Act Three! I'm literally in love with Mara and Tory's friendship.

What are your predictions for this season?

Also, I'm not sure if I'll be including smut because I don't want it to be bad since I've never written it before.

If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and leave a comment!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

403K 11.6K 31
๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐„๐‘ ๐๐”๐„๐„๐ In which Mara Abrams has a whole lot of anger in her just waiting to be let out. BOOK 1 ...
115K 3.7K 48
if you pull, then I'll push too deep, and I'll fall right back to you. [ eli moskowitz / hawk x original character ] [ cobra kai seasons one - six ] ...
140K 8.2K 42
-๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐ ๐๐‹๐”๐„๐’ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ช๐™ง๐™œ๐™š๐™จ, ...
113K 6.4K 33
-๐๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ หขแตƒแต หกแตƒสณแต˜หขหขแต’ '๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™...