Our darling employee~(Yandere...

By adventurefan2020

(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any wo... More

Bio: Your own CEO harem and you the reader. (Updated)
Prologue: The encounter that will change everything.
Chapter 1: The meeting that sealed the deal and something more.
Chapter 2: The phone call and packing up.
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr.Darian and settling down for tomorrow.
Chapter 4: First day on the job.
Chapter 5: Dinner with the boss and a new CEO approaching?
Chapter 7: Being bought out.
Chapter 8: "Laid off".
Chapter 9: First day at the warehouse.
Chapter 10: Threats and Blackmail.
Chapter 11: Going Phone hunting.
Chapter 12: Plans, plans, plans.
Chapter 13: Sweepstakes.
Chapter 14: Arrived at the campus.
I need your opinions.
A/N: I have decided.

Chapter 6: Meeting Ethan.

2.9K 48 46
By adventurefan2020

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up getting ready for the next day of work thinking about the dinner last night. I had a great time and I got to know Darian more so I think that is a win too. Once I got dressed, I went to the kitchen and ate my breakfast when I got a text message.

(Darian, CEO messages)

Darien: Good morning Mr.Y/N. Hope you have a great morning and ready to start another day of work.

This was a unexpected gesture but that is a nice one nevertheless. I texted back a response.

Y/N- Thank you Darian, hope you have a good morning as well. 

Then he texted back immediately like lightning speed. 

Darian- Thank you. I had an amazing time last night and maybe if you like we can go to one of basketball games upcoming soon, just you....and me.

A basketball game huh? Never been to one, that would be an experience I would never forgot. He is such a nice CEO, just never that nice.

Y/N- Sure thing, cant wait till then. Well I'm still eating and prepping to leave so I'll talk to you later.

Darian- Ok then, talk to you soon bye.

Then our text conversation ended and went back to eating cereal. Once I did, I checked to see if I had everything......I did and grabbed my keys and headed to my car to head out.

(Timeskip)

I arrived on time and instead went to the back of the store as I got my keycard. I clocked in and went to the locker rooms to put on vest on and go up to Lucas and see what he wants me doing today. I went to Lucas and see he was doing paperwork.

Lucas- Ahh morning Y/N.

Y/N- Good morning sir.

Lucas- So heads up, I don't know if you knew this but today is amazon prime day and we got trucks coming in with packages that need to go to the Amazon lockers we have in the front of the store.

Y/N- Prime day today? I didn't even check.

Lucas-Well the more you know, anyway I want you today is to do receiving of those packages and put them in the correct assigned locker numbers and locking them with a special key I'll give to you. Any questions?

Y/N- Yes........can I listen to music while I do it?

Lucas- As long as you do your job effectively and if it keeps you focus, knock yourself out. Anything else?

Y/N- No thats basically it.

Lucas- Good, here is the key and come back if your done or have any questions.

Y/N- Got it. See ya.

I went out of the office and headed to the back of the store and while I was headed there. I heard a voice calling my name and I turned around to see Rachel.

Rachel- Hey Y/N!

Y/N- Oh hi Rachel! Hows it going?

Rachel- Oh you know, just doing my job which by the way I'm just walking around pretending to act busy but really just taking a walk. Well, what about you? How was the dinner last night?

Y/N- Oh well it went well with him. Just chatted into the night and ate food that looked and tasted exotic to me. 

Rachel- Well at least you didn't make a fool of yourself right?

Y/N- Yeah.....right. Well cant have the boss yell at me for not working and sees me chatting so I'll catch you later.

Rachel- Sounds good. See ya later.

Then we went our separate paths and made my way to the back. 

(No POV)

While Y/N was making his way, Darian is waiting for a meeting with Amazon CEO Ethan Brooks at the offices. But he was apparently late and so he was about to find out why.

Darian- Say Ava, do you happen to have his phone number in the files by any chance.

Ava- I'll have to take a look but I think we should have it. He did give it to you some time ago, so I'm certain. 

Ava searched around for the number and Darian was in another daydream of laying next to Y/N in bed in each arms and saying good morning to each other while they playfully debates on who will make breakfast. But the daydream got interpreted when Ava came back with the number.

Ava- Here it is Mr.Darian.

He was slightly upset that the dream was ruined but he let it go to handle some business. He dialed the number and waited till Ethan picked up. Finally he picked up the call and asked him where the heck he was.

Darian- Hello Ethan, where are you? The meeting began a little of 10 minutes ago. 

Ethan- Oh that meeting? I'm in the store near your building.

Darian- What?! And why are you there exactly?

Ethan- Probably because I can and today is prime day so its kinda my right to see how your employees handle the products. 

Darian was on edge for two reasons. One, he is probably a bit offended that Ethan thinks of his employees poorly. Two, he is at the same store Y/N is at. But the second reason is making him tense the most, he thinks that Y/N will probably forgot about him if they meet and he doesn't want that to happen. After all, Darian got him first. 

Darian- Well, in case you want to act like a CEO and not show up to meetings whenever you wish, the meeting between us will still happen but later on.

Ethan- Ok, well I'll get there when I get there....bye.

Then Ethan hang up on Darian and Darian felt frustrated at Ethan but in the end there's nothing he can do but wait for him. One thing is certain is that....

Darian's mind- I'll have to keep an eye out for Y/N a bit more closer now.

(Y/N's POV)

I was loading another U-boat full of packages when suddenly a few of the other receiving people made a small crowd whispering and chatting about something. I paused my music and went to see what the fuzz is all about, and I was in a shock for a minute when I saw him.

The Ethan Brooks himself walking around in our store!

Employee 1- Yo, why is here though?

Employee 2- Beats me man but I think he is secretly watching us to make sure we don't fuck things up.

Employee 3- I mean, it is prime day and this is the day that makes him the most money so I think this shouldn't be no surprise at all.

Y/N- Uh guys? Do you think we should be working right about now so he doesn't catch us screwing around?

They quickly realized the fact and everyone including myself went back to work. I switched to another song and got busy.

(Ethan's POV)

I was walking around the back part of the store some more and was making my way to receiving to check on Darians employees of his and I think this is where the new guy is here too. Well, I'll shall see if he is worth the trouble like Darian was talking about. I opened the door and saw everyone there putting the boxes in U-boats getting ready for the locker. I looked around and after some time doing so, I spotted him.

He was organizing some of the boxes while listening  to some music which was a surprise to say the least. But when I started walking towards him, the other employees stopped what they were doing and looked at me and some were whispering. I don't get why, its not like I'm a bad guy or anything like that but I'm use to it by now. I walked closer to him and heard him sing some lyrics.

Man- 🎶Mr.Sandman....bring us. Please please please Mr.Sandmannnnnnn bring us all a dreammmmmmmmmmm.~🎶 Woo!

He then got his phone out to probably pick a new song and this is my time to introduce myself. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around and was smiling not even making one face when he saw me.

Y/N- Oh, good evening Mr.Ethan, hows your day today sir?

I like how he knew who I was and already got formal with me and is properly greeted me. I can tell he shows respect for people, I like that.

Ethan- Good. Hey uh...I saw you singing and such while organizing and you weren't.....too bad.

He then was blushing a bit from embarrassment but I can tell he still doesn't mind it too much.

Y/N- O-oh you were watching? A-a-ahh hope you didn't mind that sir. I can get carried away at times especially when the best parts happen.

Ethan- I see, well you get your work done while listening so thats something. So what's your name?

Y/N- Hm? Oh, I don't have my name tag on me silly me. The name is Y/N L/N, please to meet you Ethan.

He extended his arm for a handshake and I was actually a bit eager to give him that. I don't know why I felt eager but it happened and it only happened after meeting him. Im starting to wonder if Darian feels the same.

Ethan- W-well I would love to stay and chat but I gotta move on and leave for a meeting with your boss.

Y/N- You mean Lucas the store manager or the CEO Darian?

Darian? He knows Darian? How does he know him and are they friends or something? 

Ethan- With Darian of course.

Y/N- Oh ok, well good luck on that meeting of yours, goodbye now.

He then walked away to go back to work with the same smile he had the whole time of the conversation. I went on my way to the car but now with him on my mind. It seems I underestimated him, he is high grade employee material. That kind of employee shouldn't be working in a Walmart, he should work in a place where he would use his skills effectively and the rewards for doing so will be worth it in the end, I'll even add some bonus and benefits to it as well. I think I will do that as soon as I can. Make him work for me instead, and I don't care about the rules of this dumb program, I'll get what I want anyways.

Ethan's mind- I think I already have a liking to you......Y/N.~ 

(END....For now)

Hey guys, sorry if I haven't updated this in a while. I got caught up with some reading, writing of other books and letting my feelings right now be calm and in temporary peace, but anyhoo hope you guys enjoy this chapter and such. Oh and I have one thing to ask of you guys, I've been thinking of doing another yandere book lately and I was thinking of asking what you guys would like to see soon. Ok, here is what I have in mind:

1. Making a book of one of my oneshots from my yanderes x worker readers book like the child clones one or something.

2. One from an anime or video games.

So....what do you guys think?

Well, until I get the answer, this is adventurefan2020 and I'll see you guys in the next update.

See ya'll later!👋........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 52 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...
2.8K 162 5
Becoming the villainess of a visual novel you played in your past life after dying in the dumbest way possible is tragic, but so is being the one cha...
82.8K 3.8K 41
"Do you...love me too?" ♡♡ Oh, how blind you were. You thought your fiance loved you, but he decided it would be a good idea to cheat on you with you...
14.9K 693 24
𝙀𝙔𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙔: 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩. ♡ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...